Author Topic: Cheri Lane is competing!  (Read 61453 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Cheri Lane is competing!
« on: April 22, 2006, 09:57:52 AM »
I saw the stars! Woah!  Figure or Fitness?  What class?  Same contest as Mike or a different one?  All flaming aside, this is exciting, a getbig first!  Details please!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Cheri Lane is competing!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 10:04:04 AM »
I saw the stars! Woah!  Figure or Fitness?  What class?  Same contest as Mike or a different one?  All flaming aside, this is exciting, a getbig first!  Details please!

Thanks 240, but this is why I had said nothing about it in the first place. lol  I prefer to do it first, and then you all can flame me later.   ;)
:D Weee

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 10:13:24 AM »
Congrats Cheri, and don't fear the flames, I don't think you will get them. Good luck and enjoy the process.

Also, since people who plan to compete in a small local show are eligible for stars, does everyone know what this means?

Vince Goodrum, CSN may get 'teh stars' ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 10:26:28 AM »
You know, giving stars to everyone who has ever done a show, or is even thinking about doing a show is kind of st00pid.

On Mayhem, to be a "competitor" you have to be a top-placing national competitor in the NPC. This makes more sense. The way it is now, Mike Arvilla and Vince Goodrum get the same designation as PDI Pros.  ::)

bro..............don't use my name in the same sentence as Vince

and.............finaces withstanding and with Larry's and Laura's help again, id like to do the PDI show in Orlando

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2006, 10:34:18 AM »
You know, giving stars to everyone who has ever done a show, or is even thinking about doing a show is kind of st00pid.

On Mayhem, to be a "competitor" you have to be a top-placing national competitor in the NPC. This makes more sense. The way it is now, Mike Arvilla and Vince Goodrum get the same designation as PDI Pros.  ::)

How come I don't have an "expert" or "web guru" tag or something like that? :)

Actually, Vince owns a supplement company and has already done a show.  That'd make him an "Experienced Inventoried Competitor", I think.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2006, 10:36:36 AM »
Let's help Ron out!

Who else needs stars...It is probably at least 50 people here who compete/have competed on any level. Personally I think we may get overrun with 'teh stars' but that's just me. Mayhem's system seems better.I cannot think of them all but here is a start:

Mindspin
Bigger Business
Bald
Stella
Jodi
Mellisa
Blockhead
W8lftr
Stavios
Binliftn
Gottastayfit
Mbell
Amanda1
Vince Goodrum CSN
Freakzilla
Jade
Insomnia
Baby Hercules
Mr. Intenseone
Chamorrita
Howard
Heracles
Armz
Me

That is just who I can think off right now. I am sure many other have competed. Lot of stars :)

Bast175

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2006, 10:39:24 AM »
I'm also competing.  I'm 90 weeks out.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2006, 10:49:27 AM »
Jeeeesus, you people and these freakin stars.  I don't think Ron gave them to us just because we are doing "local shows".  It may be the fact that (as far as Michael goes) that he has been involved (whether you wanna laugh or not) in bodybuilding for over 20 years, he personally knows and is aquainted with a lot of pro's (attached is a picture of Mike with Shawn Ray, from over 15 years ago), he's a personal trainer and he is working towards the PDI at freakin 42. 

As far as mine, I dunno, maybe it's because of some of the same things (not the PDI).  I don't plan on stopping at this "local show" CQ either.   ;)  I definitely have a plan and it is very personal and those who know me here (knny, stella, sarcasm, etc.) know what that plan is and why I have it (and I thank you all for your support  :-*).

Don't be so jumpy and jealous.

Ron, (I know we have discussed this but) if it is creating such a headache for you, you can remove my blue stars ... for now  ;), but please do not remove Michael's as he, in my opinion and maybe some of the others on the board, believe he has earned them.

Cheri

ps: CQ it seems like it's bothering you the most yet you PM telling me you would like to help me out with contest prep.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2006, 10:51:53 AM »

bro..............don't use my name in the same sentence as Vince

bro........... you're 42 years old. Don't you think it's time to stop calling everyong "bro"?

;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2006, 10:55:29 AM »

first he 'customises' ya .....

LOL!   Freeagain brings the funny!  :D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2006, 10:56:34 AM »
god that control freak is draggin you into everythin isnt he ??

first he 'customises' ya ..... now hes brainwashed ya into his little voyages of delusion ... if he loved ya he would have loved you for who you were.

all this gives me the f'uckin creeps .....

Are you referring to Michael?  LMAO, he isn't the one who got me into this.  He doesn't care if I do a show or not.  He loved me when I was chubby and if you were on the boards long enough ... you'ld know that.

I am doing this for far more personal reasons and they don't involve Michael.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2006, 11:00:53 AM »
Ron, (I know we have discussed this but) if it is creating such a headache for you, you can remove my blue stars ... for now  ;), but please do not remove Michael's as he, in my opinion and maybe some of the others on the board, believe he has earned them.

Don't you and Mike have the same level of competitive experience?  If he deserves them, you clearly do too!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2006, 11:01:48 AM »
Don't you and Mike have the same level of competitive experience?  If he deserves them, you clearly do too!

lolololoz

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2006, 11:03:43 AM »
Jeeeesus, you people and these freakin stars.  I don't think Ron gave them to us just because we are doing "local shows".  It may be the fact that (as far as Michael goes) that he has been involved (whether you wanna laugh or not) in bodybuilding for over 20 years, he personally knows and is aquainted with a lot of pro's, he's a personal trainer (attached is a picture of Mike with Shawn Ray, from over 15 years ago), and he is working towards the PDI at freakin 42. 

As far as mine, I dunno, maybe it's because of some of the same things (not the PDI).  I don't plan on stopping at this "local show" CQ either.   ;)  I definitely have a plan and it is very personal and those who know me here (knny, stella, sarcasm, etc.) know what that plan is and why I have it (and I thank you all for your support  :-*).

Don't be so jumpy and jealous.

Cheri

ps: CQ it seems like it's bothering you the most yet you PM telling me you would like to help me out with contest prep.

You pm'ed me first Cheri.

Also, don't kid yourself, you are a very attractive woman and you look fantastic for your age, but I am far from jealous of you.

As I posted on the girls board already, my competion plans this year include a US show, the IFBB Amateur Caribbean/Central American Championships, and the IFBB Amateur World Championships in Spain. Last year I won medals, and hope to do the same this year.

No flame, but I would really not be jealous of someone doing a local show, as I compete on the world level.

I would not be jealous of any aspects of Mike either, as we are both in pretty much the same boat. If anyone read my posts, they would know I've been in this game 15 years, attend 3/4 pro shows a year and own a gym.

I sent you a PM explaining why I felt this way prior to you posting this, and explaining that is was nothing personal. Again, I would like to reiterate it is nothing personal, despite your response.

Again, best of luck in your show

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2006, 11:06:40 AM »
you are a very attractive woman and you look fantastic

I think she's hittin' on you, Cheri!

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 11:06:49 AM »
Are you referring to Michael?  LMAO, he isn't the one who got me into this.  He doesn't care if I do a show or not.  He loved me when I was chubby and if you were on the boards long enough ... you'ld know that.

I am doing this for far more personal reasons and they don't involve Michael.

delusional bollocks .. he 'loved' ya cuz ya was a piece of white meat , two lonely middle-aged f'uckwits and he had plans of 'sprucin you up' .....

... now you bein lead around the arena like in a f'uckin dogshow!

hahaha and you wonder why people rip on mike ... hes a walkin bag of self agrandisin neurosis and hes targetin vunerable f'uckers like your washed up self and draggin em into his circus!

but dont take it the wrong way ....

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 11:10:38 AM »
Tsk Tsk.  You are so touchy today 240.  I would never compare my experience or level of experience in both non-competitive or competitive bodybuilding with Michael's.  I guess that would be like you being compared to Lift Studios experience.  You knock out a couple websites for a few BB's and think you have earned your wings as a BB Web Master but all you are is an amature.  I appreciate the fact that you started up Michael's web site, and you did a good job for someone just getting started, but you have gone on from there as if you are Bill fricken Gates, in both web design and journalism.  Don't go trying to ride my tail little man you'll fall off.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2006, 11:12:26 AM »
I would never compare my experience or level of experience in both non-competitive or competitive bodybuilding with Michael's.  

What's so hard about comparing zero with zero?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2006, 11:13:23 AM »
I'm getting ready to compete in the Apple Pie eating contest at the Colorado Pro.  The winner gets a Hummer.  Don't know what kind though.  Can I get some blue stars but maybe with a little ice cream on top
roflmao   ;D  Maybe if you enter a "blue"berry Pie eating contest only.   ;)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2006, 11:14:45 AM »
What's so hard about comparing zero with zero?
Why are you asking, you should know the answer being a zero in everything you do already.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2006, 11:15:10 AM »
Wet T-Shirts Competions count?   :-*

Reading from Cheri Lane's resume now?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2006, 11:15:47 AM »
Wet T-Shirts Competions count?   :-*
You do wet t-shirt comps?  Silly question seeing your name says ya gotta nice rack.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2006, 11:20:18 AM »
I would never compare my experience or level of experience in both non-competitive or competitive bodybuilding with Michael's.

What is mike's experience in both competitive and non-competitive BBing?

Capt._America

• Getbig II
  • Would rather be feared than respected
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2006, 11:24:49 AM »
I never even knew what the stars meant, for all of you that compete, nice job, I could never do it, love to lift, kinda like cardio, but could never do the diet, so I have respect for all of you, whether men or women, no matter what age that get on the stage.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2006, 11:30:32 AM »
What if a would be, never has before, competitor ends up not competing?  Illness, accident, emergency or whatever?    Ron going to take the stars back?

IMO, you are not a competitor untill you actually get up there and do it. 

Again, nothing personal, I just see alot of flaws with this.   

Stop being so jealous Flower!

;D