Author Topic: 5 days out first NPC show Advice?  (Read 46284 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: 5 days out first NPC show Advice?
« Reply #825 on: August 16, 2021, 05:28:20 PM »
Just be glad you got some awards......all told you placed ahead of one guy.

If you legit think
The over 40 guy beats me then you sir know nothing about bodybuilding that shit is why I don’t compete

And you never looked half this jacked FuckFace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #826 on: August 16, 2021, 05:36:06 PM »
If you legit think
The over 40 guy beats me then you sir know nothing about bodybuilding that shit is why I don’t compete
I wasn`t a judge but I just want to say you pissed me off when you said you didn`t want to sould like a poor sport.......cuz that` exactly what you sould like.

I should have beat him,then I think I had him beat,he had legs but my arms were huge......if it was a legit how with 6- 10 guys in each class you would have had a long fucking ride home pal...........just keeping it real

Keep it real Mr. Narcissism.....if you posted what you really are thinking you would say you should have placed first in all three clases.

The only decent guy in the entire show was the Black dude.

I congratulated you many times in this thread,and you should honestly be estatically thrilled because...............al l you really did was give up hamburger buns..........be a real bodybuilder next time out and diet correctly and dont go in on 5 days notice and with your build you may then truly win the overall.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #827 on: August 16, 2021, 05:42:37 PM »
If you legit think

I`ve been in over 60 contests but I have no clue......I know better than to do a 5 day "prep" if that`s what you want to call it.

You can`t see shit in those siideways pics and you do look better to me, but we all have gotten fucked over in contets.

I got beat by a fat Puerto Rican in Syracuse who looked like a glazed fucking donut who dieted on glazed fucking donuts......he trained at Jeremy Freemans gym and of course Jeremy was the promoter......seven days later in Rochester I placed second and he placed seventh.

I have usually gotten pretty fair shakes but I`ve been fucked four or five times.....IT`S A SUBJECTIVE SPORT.....shrug it off and get to training.

Be humble and use your placings as fuel to improve.

Congrats again.

Top pic from a real contest and I`m 55 years old....bottom pic 46 years old you cant fuck with me son.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #828 on: August 16, 2021, 06:05:04 PM »
The overall lol now you are just being nice but yeah going to put on 30lbs amd try the over 40 again next year.. I am too old to be pretty to torn up to be symmetrical it is time to getbig

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #829 on: August 16, 2021, 06:09:03 PM »
The overall lol now you are just being nice but yeah going to put on 30lbs amd try the over 40 again next year.. I am too old to be pretty to torn up to be symmetrical it is time to getbig
Go for it dude !

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #830 on: August 16, 2021, 06:12:07 PM »
Strange according to Getbig I look 70 years old but not really worried about anyone else including the judges this was for me and this is my favorite pic
It's your best pic.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #831 on: August 16, 2021, 07:18:45 PM »

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #832 on: August 16, 2021, 11:00:47 PM »
It's your best pic.

Wow did Chaos type this? Wtf is going on ???

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #833 on: August 17, 2021, 02:35:01 AM »
Welcome to the prestigious Blue Stars Club, Hankins. Please remember to comport yourself as a gentleman when conversing with the cold and timid souls who mingle among us here. And most importantly, continue to ignore Howard's piteous cries for attention. In time, we may just bring you into the private 'competitors' forum.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #834 on: August 17, 2021, 03:07:46 AM »
If you legit think

Your physique is boring.

Wes destroys you in every possible way: Size, Shape, Symmetry, Taper, Conditioning, Thickness, Width, Vascularity, Stage Presence

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #835 on: August 17, 2021, 03:18:11 AM »
Besides your dented right pec, you threw of your symmetry even further by doing a site injection on your left arm only... leaving your right arm as flat as a pancake

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #836 on: August 17, 2021, 04:09:07 AM »
Besides your dented right pec, you threw of your symmetry even further by doing a site injection on your left arm only... leaving your right arm as flat as a pancake

I have never done any site injections ever you fucking hater. I have a surgically disconnected left bicep tendon from the 2nd time they operated on my left shoulder about a decade ago which changes the shape on the outside attachment and a torn right pec from March of this year. I still look 1000X better than you but sure keep manipulating my photos to make yourself feel better. That is 5 months from a black arm with a torn pec to being on Stage so yeah the right arm is still a little behind but for 5 months post tear I think I look great. My arms are all cut up and separated not a fucking drop of oil in them and never has been I absolutely do not do site injections and have been clear about this you are just hating because you look like shit

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #837 on: August 17, 2021, 04:16:26 AM »

Your physique is boring.

Wes destroys you in every possible way: Size, Shape, Symmetry, Taper, Conditioning, Thickness, Width, Vascularity, Stage Presence

Bullshit Hater alert we got a hater

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #838 on: August 17, 2021, 04:49:18 AM »
Welcome to the prestigious Blue Stars Club, Hankins. Please remember to comport yourself as a gentleman when conversing with the cold and timid souls who mingle among us here. And most importantly, continue to ignore Howard's piteous cries for attention. In time, we may just bring you into the private 'competitors' forum.

Thanks Phantom feels good like Royalty can't say shit to me now. Let him manipulate the pics and pretend I am small I have the real ones and I look great so fuck him

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: August 17, 2021, 05:20:42 AM »

I have never done any site injections ever you fucking hater. I have a surgically disconnected left bicep tendon from the 2nd time they operated on my left shoulder about a decade ago which changes the shape on the outside attachment and a torn right pec from March of this year. I still look 1000X better than you but sure keep manipulating my photos to make yourself feel better. That is 5 months from a black arm with a torn pec to being on Stage so yeah the right arm is still a little behind but for 5 months post tear I think I look great. My arms are all cut up and separated not a fucking drop of oil in them and never has been I absolutely do not do site injections and have been clear about this you are just hating because you look like shit

Did you have surgery to repair the pec?

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #840 on: August 17, 2021, 06:08:24 AM »
and triceps. why to show an injured body. it's painful to watch, and no recovery can be expected.
you must suffer a lot and take a lot of pills  to fight inflammations and try to do some basic movement with low low weights.
maybe you should just do running, swimming and clycling.
$

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #841 on: August 17, 2021, 06:29:54 AM »
Did you have surgery to repair the pec?

No I did not the Dr said it was a muscle tear and the tendon was intact said they couldn't really sew muscle back together said its's like hamburger meat. Told me the best thing to do was exercise and try to fill it back in unfortunately it is not the first time I have had a tear on that side so I need to be very careful going forward.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: August 17, 2021, 06:35:29 AM »
and triceps. why to show an injured body. it's painful to watch, and no recovery can be expected.
you must suffer a lot and take a lot of pills  to fight inflammations and try to do some basic movement with low low weights.

Yes correct as stated previously I had a tricep surgically reattached about 15 years ago so the right arm has a lower attachment point. No recovery though lol an old injury that is trained is a lot better than an old injury that has been allowed to atrophy. I am showing a recovered body because with work the body can recover from just about anything. Don't forget I have titanium bolts in both knees. And I am old but there I am up on that stage looking pretty damn good. Comebacks are awesome. Who said I don't swim and bike? I enjoy weight lifting. But yes I may not be as pretty as a 25 year old physique going to just have to out Beast them. I will probably skip heavyweight all together and go directly to Super Heavyweight next time out.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #843 on: August 17, 2021, 06:36:07 AM »

settle down ronnie cripple coleman.

you will not put 30 lbs of muscle on at 50.. you will be lucky for 5-10..

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #844 on: August 17, 2021, 06:39:48 AM »
Yes correct as stated previously I had a tricep surgically reattached about 15 years ago so the right arm has a lower attachment point. No recovery though lol an old injury that is trained is a lot better than an old injury that has been allowed to atrophy. I am showing a recovered body because with work the body can recover from just about anything. Comebacks are awesome. Who said I don't swim and bike? I enjoy weight lifting. But yes I may not be as pretty as a 25 year old physique going to just have to out Beast them. I will probably skip heavyweight all together and go directly to Super Heavyweight next time out.

not gonna happen in a year Brian,

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #845 on: August 17, 2021, 06:47:31 AM »
Thanks Phantom feels good like Royalty can't say shit to me now. Let him manipulate the pics and pretend I am small I have the real ones and I look great so fuck him

how long was your prep diet? what were your macros?

i am guessing about 10 weeks?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #846 on: August 17, 2021, 07:02:46 AM »
how long was your prep diet? what were your macros?

i am guessing about 10 weeks?

You guy can believe what you want but I decided to do the show on 5 days notice I was bulking prior to that and 225lbs. I dropped everything I then ate light for 2 days then ate and drank nothing for 3 days while taking over the counter diurex. i was 218 tuesday night and made 198 Friday night. I then made weight but was sure I was going to lose so drank 80 ounces of gatorade and 3 oatmeals then threw up and drank more as could not keep food down that night. I had eggs and bacon that morning and did show. I would prep differently next time. I will not compete as a light heavy again. Being sick for 3 days made it less fun. I will either be a full 225 heavy or a small 230 something super heavy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: August 17, 2021, 07:13:43 AM »
You guy can believe what you want but I decided to do the show on 5 days notice I was bulking prior to that and 225lbs. I dropped everything I then ate light for 2 days then ate and drank nothing for 3 days while taking over the counter diurex. i was 218 tuesday night and made 198 Friday night. I then made weight but was sure I was going to lose so drank 80 ounces of gatorade and 3 oatmeals then threw up and drank more as could not keep food down that night. I had eggs and bacon that morning and did show. I would prep differently next time. I will not compete as a light heavy again. Being sick for 3 days made it less fun. I will either be a full 225 heavy or a small 230 something super heavy
You were most likely sick because you dropped 27.5 pounds of useless water weight over 3-5 days........that`s insane.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: August 17, 2021, 07:22:19 AM »

you really can't keep your stories straight.. it's fine it happens with pathological liars.

You are saying you did not eat or drink "nothing" for 3 days/72 hours while taking a OTC water supplement like dandelion root?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #849 on: August 17, 2021, 07:40:51 AM »

wait..... he uses weights?