Author Topic: Mike Mentzer bisexual and meth addict ? WTF !  (Read 49983 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Mike Mentzer bisexual and meth addict ? WTF !
« Reply #200 on: February 16, 2022, 03:27:32 PM »
▫️

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #201 on: February 16, 2022, 03:54:20 PM »
Ray Mentzer lived at our house as well as his girlfriend and daughter, Dagny. He named her after the heroine in 'Atlas Shrugged' by Ayn Rand.

When you saw Ray in person you realised how big he was as a bodybuilder. Much bigger than Mike. Ray tried but never won the Mr Universe like Mike did.

Ray told me how his Dad favoured Mike. That bothered Ray. He claimed that one day Mike had some mates in his car on the way to school but didn't pick

Ray up. I related that story to Mike in 1992 at Golds after Ray set up a meeting. Mike couldn't remember doing that! The truth is Ray felt Mike was getting

more attention at home.

Ray looked serious with his moustache and glasses. Truth is he just wanted to be left alone. One New Year's Eve we went out to visit a friend who wanted

to meet Ray. Ray wasn't interested in her but fell for her friend who he eventually married. I stayed with them in Torrance in 1992. Ray had to pick up

his daughter, then 5 years old, from the police station because his ex girlfriend wasn't comfortable being around him. Dagny would be 35 now.

Anyway, muscle for muscle, Ray was one of the biggest bodybuilders I have seen. Arthur Jones measured his arms at over 20 inches cold. Lots of photos of

Ray don't portray his size. If he was standing behind Mike, Ray didn't look so big. However, look at the photo below and be amazed.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #202 on: February 16, 2022, 04:06:08 PM »
Ray Mentzer lived at our house as well as his girlfriend and daughter, Dagny. He named her after the heroine in 'Atlas Shrugged' by Ayn Rand.

When you saw Ray in person you realised how big he was as a bodybuilder. Much bigger than Mike. Ray tried but never won the Mr Universe like Mike did.

Ray told me how his Dad favoured Mike. That bothered Ray. He claimed that one day Mike had some mates in his car on the way to school but didn't pick

Ray up. I related that story to Mike in 1992 at Golds after Ray set up a meeting. Mike couldn't remember doing that! The truth is Ray felt Mike was getting

more attention at home.

Ray looked serious with his moustache and glasses. Truth is he just wanted to be left alone. One New Year's Eve we went out to visit a friend who wanted

to meet Ray. Ray wasn't interested in her but fell for her friend who he eventually married. I stayed with them in Torrance in 1992. Ray had to pick up

his daughter, then 5 years old, from the police station because his ex girlfriend wasn't comfortable being around him. Dagny would be 35 now.

Anyway, muscle for muscle, Ray was one of the biggest bodybuilders I have seen. Arthur Jones measured his arms at over 20 inches cold. Lots of photos of

Ray don't portray his size. If he was standing behind Mike, Ray didn't look so big. However, look at the photo below and be amazed.

Ray is hanging some legit dong here Vinny.  Did he ever get the ole breezeway special while staying at your crib?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #203 on: February 16, 2022, 04:28:12 PM »

more attention at home.

Which arm pic is 20” ??

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #204 on: February 16, 2022, 04:29:08 PM »
▫️

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: February 16, 2022, 04:33:06 PM »
Ray is hanging some legit dong here Vinny.  Did he ever get the ole breezeway special while staying at your crib?

Hahaha

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #206 on: February 17, 2022, 07:05:38 AM »
Heavy Duty?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #207 on: February 17, 2022, 07:46:54 AM »
Was he sexual?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: February 17, 2022, 11:40:49 AM »
Was he sexual?
Didn't he have a long relationship with Rachel McLish?

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: March 27, 2022, 02:21:11 PM »
Read muscle smoke and mirrors volume 3 by randy roach

It gives a very detailed information about the 80 and 81 Olympia

Arnold basically got e Olympia banned from tv cbs was going to broadcast the 80 Olympia

After Arnold won they refused to air the show even cbs believed it was fixed

Yep.  Boyer Coe tells the story....

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: March 27, 2022, 02:30:28 PM »

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #211 on: July 21, 2022, 07:41:14 AM »
Bump

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: July 21, 2022, 11:47:32 PM »
Was Ray the ''ugly'' brother?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #213 on: July 22, 2022, 02:05:58 AM »
Was Ray the ''ugly'' brother?

I think 'ugly' is unfair... but there are certainly pictures where for some reason I can't quite put my finger on, he comes across as a bit of a 'tard...  He dated Rachel McLish, didn't he?  So he's hardly likely to have been retarded, but there you go...

T

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: July 22, 2022, 05:46:52 AM »
I think 'ugly' is unfair... but there are certainly pictures where for some reason I can't quite put my finger on, he comes across as a bit of a 'tard...  He dated Rachel McLish, didn't he?  So he's hardly likely to have been retarded, but there you go...

He was the the little brother of a Dude that was becoming the face of bodybuilding ... Just about everyone was expecting Mike  to take the Mr.O title from Zane and become both Arnold/Weider at the same time ........    think about it .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  O THANI

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: July 25, 2022, 06:23:42 AM »
 ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #216 on: August 07, 2022, 01:36:05 AM »
Christ BB,how long have you been posting on the boards?

I never saw "misc. fitnes weights" only heard about it.

Misc.fitness.weights was the only thing we had up till 1996/1997…... Where I first had contact with duchaine, pat arnold, will brink, Stephanie & bill star, Craig Titus, fogerty, Bruce Keller, etc etc...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #217 on: August 07, 2022, 01:55:27 AM »
Misc.fitness.weights was the only thing we had up till 1996/1997…... Where I first had contact with duchaine, pat arnold, will brink, Stephanie & bill star, Craig Titus, fogerty, Bruce Keller, etc etc...
That must have been great.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #218 on: August 11, 2022, 08:33:34 PM »

@ Breezeway - a little advices, get yourself a sock and watch some Kevin Levroneeeee (whoosh) videos. 

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: August 11, 2022, 10:11:40 PM »

I'm just saying, he's like the goofy version of Mike Mentzer, lmfao, we all seen sisters where one is super hot beyond belief and the other one is the ''ugly'' one

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: August 12, 2022, 01:55:59 AM »
I'm just saying, he's like the goofy version of Mike Mentzer, lmfao, we all seen sisters where one is super hot beyond belief and the other one is the ''ugly'' one
Ray was the stronger brother. If the stories about his strength are true he was in the wrong sport. Should have done powerlifting.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #221 on: August 12, 2022, 03:13:55 AM »
;D

When Mentzer confronted Arnold the bully and scared him

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: August 13, 2022, 10:52:45 AM »
Arnold completely owned his mind and he never got over it. Years later he had to beg Arnold to pay his bills for him. It must have driven him even more mad.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #223 on: August 13, 2022, 11:15:32 AM »
When Mentzer confronted Arnold the bully and scared him

Ah Yes He Ran over to Arnold & stopped 4 foot away & pointed his finger  ::)
At Arnold who was sitting down with an un-fussed look on his face
Dream on Mike - Put the Meth Pipe down.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #224 on: September 07, 2022, 11:08:43 AM »
 The guy from Glow is a distinct blend of Mentzer and Weider #kindasexy