Author Topic: Lots of Shootings Each Day  (Read 1499 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Lots of Shootings Each Day
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2021, 04:12:58 AM »
I enjoy science but I also like to look at my better half's lack of foresight and biology which is astonishing

I don't quite follow. Do you mean your wife doesn't share your views regarding differences between races?

Not trying to break your balls here. You've just always seemed really hung up on skin color, like for years now. Idk if you're equally concerned about it irl but Its really not an issue, bro.

Take Bay. Smart dude. Makes good posts. No one has ever bellowed at him UR BLACK! Because nobody cares, man. If some backward hillbilly is bent over your skin tone that's his loss he won't benefit from your awesomeness.

Idk your circumstances. Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. But I bet every guy on this board, even with all the shit talk, would gladly have a beer with you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2021, 05:44:55 AM »
I`d have a coffee with him,I dont drink alcohol.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2021, 08:00:48 AM »
Bam! Board legend!

I'm back on the building site overnight, Wes. Calisthenics only, brother. Hope you're getting out there while the leaves are turning. I miss that about the NE.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2021, 04:12:43 AM »
Bam! Board legend!

I'm back on the building site overnight, Wes. Calisthenics only, brother. Hope you're getting out there while the leaves are turning. I miss that about the NE.

Tape the winters here are horrendous and this summer all it did for the most part was rain

I love autumn but that mean another Hellish winter is right around the corner.  :(

Take care my friend.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2021, 06:47:42 AM »
 ???