Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1516852 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #10525 on: July 29, 2022, 05:40:22 PM »
BEASTLY POUNDAGES OF PEACE

For a young guy this old fuck trains waaaay harder than you do.....you wont place like that when guys your size use real weights and eat right......novice.

Cue the incoming excuses.

Its not an excuse its a simple fact. I have torn my right pec 3-4 times. I am not trying to push heavy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10526 on: July 29, 2022, 05:41:21 PM »
I benched 1.1x my weight for six reps this morning (on no drugs), stronger than bhanks I guess.

This aint powerlifting what do you look like? Exactly

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10527 on: July 29, 2022, 05:42:59 PM »

.You look constipated.....I mean we know your full of shit but here you look like if you sharted it could start WWIIIl.

I looked jacked large and lean with striations and abs deny it all you want

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10528 on: July 29, 2022, 05:50:33 PM »
Keep trying to convince yourself of that....it may work from a mental stand point only.....then reality will slap the fucking taste out of your mouth in Pittsburgh if you show up this time

I already told my people I won the contest.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10529 on: July 29, 2022, 05:55:11 PM »
bhanks ego is amazingly insane.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10530 on: July 29, 2022, 06:14:46 PM »
bhanks ego is amazingly insane.
Just like he is in general.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10531 on: July 29, 2022, 07:16:45 PM »
I am here to save you bitches. You have all lost your way. You have grown comfortable and old stangant you have given up your childhood dreams. You jackasses have been feminized and pussified fucking scared to GetBig. I am here to lead the few follow me. Do you want to die scarred in a trench it’s time to charge

Flat
135x30
185x15
225x10
245x8
250x6
255x5
Decline
3 sets of 15
Incline
3 sets of 8
Side lateralls
2 sets of 20

Your right pec is half the size.

Have you tried uni lateral movements?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10532 on: July 29, 2022, 07:33:05 PM »
Your right pec is half the size.

Have you tried uni lateral movements?

The incline and decline are unilateral hammer strength movements. I also use dumbells for incline at home. The barbell is more stable for flat benching. The pectoral tissue is still there it is simply in the middle vs the side connection the right pec is thicker in the middle than the left. The attachment is not as thick. I have been extremely careful this last year so as not to reinjure it. I am not going to push it there is no need as soon as I feel any discomfort in the right pec attachment area I stop. But I am slowly building it back up.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10533 on: July 29, 2022, 07:33:59 PM »
Keep trying to convince yourself of that....it may work from a mental stand point only.....then reality will slap the fucking taste out of your mouth in Pittsburgh if you show up this time

I already told my people I won the contest.

Because you are going to be the only 150lbs 70 year old man in the contest

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10534 on: July 29, 2022, 07:50:29 PM »
I am here to save you bitches. You have all lost your way. You have grown comfortable and old stangant you have given up your childhood dreams. You jackasses have been feminized and pussified fucking scared to GetBig. I am here to lead the few follow me. Do you want to die scarred in a trench it’s time to charge

Flat
135x30
185x15
225x10
245x8
250x6
255x5
Decline
3 sets of 15
Incline
3 sets of 8
Side lateralls
2 sets of 20
All those drugs just to push those numbers ??? Weakest tough guy ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10535 on: July 29, 2022, 07:57:24 PM »
All those drugs just to pushthose numbers ??? Weakest tough guy ever.

I am not trying to push heavy I am trying to train the chest without injuring it. You go be a powerlifter have fun

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10536 on: July 29, 2022, 07:59:13 PM »
I am not trying to push heavy I am trying to train the chest without injuring it. You go be a powerlifter have fun
I do enjoy it, thanks. :)
Lifting heavy shit > being skrawny in speedos for other men to ogle.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10537 on: July 29, 2022, 08:18:18 PM »
Peach fuzz game is on point on your head.

You look like a newborn baby with a beard.

Smart to grow the beard to hide the facial bloat though.

Respect that you can keep your abs on a bulk.

You should write out your peach cobbler diet so Wes can try to attain your look.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10538 on: July 29, 2022, 08:22:14 PM »

You can tell Hankins was nervous about this pic because he isn't in a pair of fancy drawers.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10539 on: July 29, 2022, 08:41:22 PM »
Lmao! What striations?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #10540 on: July 29, 2022, 10:31:43 PM »
 Of course I would get ANY Member Here, at the Air Port just like I did for QB … Who is an Amazing Friend

It was just a Miscommunication Issue the First Time I went to LAX to get Him but once We got that fixed, I was able to get Him and Help Him out with LA Traffic, Etc., plus He is from Australia 🇦🇺 and He was having Major Surgery, so I Vouched to the Hospital 🏥 to be His Care Taker after They Discharged Him … as He has NO Family in California and He would NOT be Able to Check Him Self Out, get a Rental Car, Drive, Etc.,

and I would do that for ANY ONE On Our Forum Here

There are Others Here that Know Me In Real Life, and They Know that I am a very Giving Person like this, as it is just in My DNA 🧬

Peace

❤️🙏🏽🤞🏽 ✌🏽

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10541 on: July 29, 2022, 10:36:48 PM »
Of course I would get ANY Member Here, at the Air Port just like I did for QB … Who is an Amazing Friend

It was just a Miscommunication Issue the First Time I went to LAX to get Him but once We got that fixed, I was able to get Him and Help Him out with LA Traffic, Etc., plus He is from Australia 🇦🇺 and He was having Major Surgery, so I Vouched to the Hospital 🏥 to be His Care Taker after They Discharged Him … as He has NO Family in California and He would NOT be Able to Check Him Self Out, get a Rental Car, Drive, Etc.,

There are Others Here that Know Me In Real Life, and They Know that I am a very Giving Person like this, as it is just in My DNA 🧬

Peace

❤️🙏🏽🤞🏽 ✌🏽

100% I can vouch for that. Steve helped me out when I was down. Dudes nothing but positive always. 🙏🏼

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #10542 on: July 29, 2022, 10:48:20 PM »

Peace

❤️🙏🏽🤞🏽 ✌🏽

100% I can vouch for that. Steve helped me out when I was down. Dudes nothing but positive always. 🙏🏼

Well, I don't know either of you but you both seem like very open and honest men of good character. I don't suppose either of you have a PayPal I can donate some money to?  Ma'a salama 🙏🏼❤️

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #10543 on: July 30, 2022, 03:40:39 AM »
I am not frustrated I am actuallt gettunf some tacos next to the gym right now.

Bhanky,
You should join Planet Fitness.  They have free pizza.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #10544 on: July 30, 2022, 04:46:11 AM »

You should write out your peach cobbler diet so Wes can try to attain your look.

;D ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10545 on: July 30, 2022, 06:52:15 AM »
Just briefly on the amount of weight used. I could add 50lbs and bounce it off my sternum for a couple reps but that would be foolish. I do not use leg drive. I do not arch my back or move my body at all. I keep my ass and back flat on the bench. I do not bounce the weight or drop the weight. I use a very slow cadence and lower the bar high on the chest and feel the stretch and the chest fibers before squeezing it out to the top. I go nowhere near failure. Not all bench presses are created the same.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10546 on: July 30, 2022, 06:54:17 AM »
Just briefly on the amount of weight used. I could add 50lbs and bounce it off my sternum for a couple reps but that would be foolish. I do not use leg drive. I do not arch my back or move my body at all. I keep my ass and back flat on the bench. I do not bounce the weight or drop the weight. I use a very slow cadence and lower the bar high on the chest and feel the stretch and the chest fibers before squeezing it out to the top. I go nowhere near failure. Not all bench presses are created the same.
stopped reading there

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10547 on: July 30, 2022, 06:58:59 AM »
bhank just needs a natural trainer to improve naturally like tim wessoncox
A

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10548 on: July 30, 2022, 07:30:07 AM »
bhank just needs a natural trainer to improve naturally like tim wessoncox

I actually had a horrible headache last night and today some kind of long Covid symptoms maybe did too much in the gym no appetite also stomach started to bother me a bit may pull it back down 10lbs. Today is a rest day hopefully feel better Sunday as GF is having her girlfriends over and I plan to step out to the gym and do some squat work. I mean I feel I am in decent shape but could lean out a little. It's good to have high and low calorie days maybe give the bulking a few days off.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10549 on: July 30, 2022, 07:33:51 AM »
I actually had a horrible headache last night some kind of long Covid symptoms maybe did too much in the gym no appetite also stomach started to bother me a bit may pull it back down 10lbs. Today is a rest day hopefully feel better Sunday as GF is having her girlfriends over and I plan to step out to the gym and do some squat work. I mean I feel I am in decent shape but could lean out a little. It's good to have high and low calorie days maybe give the bulking a few days off.

Just have a shit and piss out the gatorade, thats your 10lbs right there.

Fuck me , goes on a bulk to 240 and now wants to lean out a little

This guy cant be so stupid, hes got to be trolling us.