Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1523480 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #11150 on: August 09, 2022, 06:25:40 AM »
bhanks will be along soon to say he loses a couple (5-6) lbs.

I have a new theory or well a theory I have been developing. I notice when I train I don't eat as much and start to lose weight I like to feel completely digested when training. I think maybe it is best to eat heavy for 3 days while resting then lift for 4 days while eating moderately then eat heavy again for 3 days while resting.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11151 on: August 09, 2022, 06:34:29 AM »
Jesus, BSpanky puts a spin on every damn thing. You grow no hair on most of your head. You're bald. Just because you can grow the Captain Pichard you arent bald? Puts a spin on his year round steroid cycle. It's trt! He never drinks or does drugs. Posts pics of him at a bar drinking and openly admits to taking his maids prescription. I can't imagine how exhausting it must be to know you in real life.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11152 on: August 09, 2022, 06:40:16 AM »
How the hell you take a crap and only lose 100 grams? I lose 2-3 lbs from a decent dump and I don’t eat much.
It was a watery one

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11153 on: August 09, 2022, 06:47:10 AM »
Jesus, BSpanky puts a spin on every damn thing. You grow no hair on most of your head. You're bald. Just because you can grow the Captain Pichard you arent bald? Puts a spin on his year round steroid cycle. It's trt! He never drinks or does drugs. Posts pics of him at a bar drinking and openly admits to taking his maids prescription. I can't imagine how exhausting it must be to know you in real life.

237lbs last night. I had 1.5 drinks in the last 6 months and I just passed a Hair Follicle Drug test. It's funny because my buddy came over Saturday night and is like how did you do it? And I was like well for starters I don't use recreational drugs. People always think I am some kind of alcoholic junky I don't get it I literally am obsessed with exercise and nutrition. I get actual nightmares if I don't get enough protein during the day. I start getting anxiety if I don't have proper nutrition every 2-3 hours or workout enough and you guys think I am using recreational drugs and alcohol are you insane?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11154 on: August 09, 2022, 06:54:17 AM »
237lbs last night. I had 1.5 drinks in the last 6 months and I just passed a Hair Follicle Drug test. It's funny because my buddy came over Saturday night and is like how did you do it? And I was like well for starters I don't use recreational drugs. People always think I am some kind of alcoholic junky I don't get it I literally am obsessed with exercise and nutrition. I get actual nightmares if I don't get enough protein during the day. I start getting anxiety if I don't have proper nutrition every 2-3 hours or workout enough and you guys think I am using recreational drugs and alcohol are you insane?

and you just started using protein powder?

Right,

Lets not forget the video you posted high as a kite

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11155 on: August 09, 2022, 06:55:18 AM »
Can snort coke from Wes's arse crack for all I care.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11156 on: August 09, 2022, 07:12:54 AM »
and you just started using protein powder?

Right,

Lets not forget the video you posted high as a kite

Stone cold sober eating food you guys then speed up the video and make something out of nothing. Again, I am 237 fucking pounds and in shape clearly you have no idea how difficult that is for me to do at 44 years old. Suggesting that I am somehow using stimulants and able to bulk is just crazy nonsense. Oh yeah and I just took a hair follicle drug test and passed last week so again not using any recreational drugs have been telling you idiots that for a year but you can't imagine someone could have abs without them since you don't so you just keep insisting, I take stuff I don't take. You are not going to get to my size and condition using stimulants you can not look like this on alcohol and recreational drugs. You will not recover from my workouts doing that shit. You guys need to quit that shit to even begin to improve. There is no place for it in bodybuilding.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #11157 on: August 09, 2022, 08:03:27 AM »
On to 250, Bhanky!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #11158 on: August 09, 2022, 08:15:05 AM »
Bhanky makes up shit for our amusement. We need to thank him for having a wonderful imagination.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11159 on: August 09, 2022, 08:48:54 AM »
On to 250, Bhanky!

They told me 235–240 wasnt possible they laughed I did it anyway. Is it my morning perm weight yet no but the more I get there the more will stay 233 this am. I believe on rest days you should eat as much as possible then take it moderate for training days. Its ok to be 235 after 3 days of rest then 225 after 4 days of training as long as both numbers slowly go up you should be doing high calorie rest days to prepare for the training days and try to hold some of it.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #11160 on: August 09, 2022, 08:51:26 AM »
Is it my morning perm weight

It's water weight hanky.

Once you stop your anemia medication, it's going away.

You have gained a lot of weight on this cycle.

Do you plan on staying on these meds forever?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11161 on: August 09, 2022, 08:52:55 AM »
They told me 235–240 wasnt possible they laughed I did it anyway. Is it my morning perm weight yet no but the more I get there the more will stay 233 this am. I believe on rest days you should eat as much as possible then take it moderate for training days. Its ok to be 235 after 3 days of rest then 225 after 4 days of training as long as both numbers slowly go up you should be doing high calorie rest days to prepare for the training days and try to hold some of it.

Bhanky, since you have medical coverage.

will your anemia and trt medicine be covered?

if so, you can surely up the dose.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11162 on: August 09, 2022, 08:57:10 AM »
What you`re talking about is called "calorie cycling".....nothing new.......carry on!

https://www.google.com/search?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11163 on: August 09, 2022, 08:59:14 AM »

bhankys wifes solicitor reading this post

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11164 on: August 09, 2022, 09:00:24 AM »
Stone cold sober eating food you guys then speed up the video and make something out of nothing. Again, I am 237 fucking pounds and in shape clearly you have no idea how difficult that is for me to do at 44 years old. Suggesting that I am somehow using stimulants and able to bulk is just crazy nonsense. Oh yeah and I just took a hair follicle drug test and passed last week so again not using any recreational drugs have been telling you idiots that for a year but you can't imagine someone could have abs without them since you don't so you just keep insisting, I take stuff I don't take. You are not going to get to my size and condition using stimulants you can not look like this on alcohol and recreational drugs. You will not recover from my workouts doing that shit. You guys need to quit that shit to even begin to improve. There is no place for it in bodybuilding.

hanky, dont over egg the pudding

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11165 on: August 09, 2022, 09:04:52 AM »
August 09 2022

Shoulders + Arms
Kettlebell Lateral Raise - 3 drop sets to failure

Super-Set
{Seated DB Curls - 3 sets
{Seated One-Arm Extensions - 3 sets

That`s all she wrote.....I know it`s pathetic but I have a slight cold ....constantly blowing my nose and sneezing.....no appetite.......just wanted to get some blood into the areas as I hate to miss days.

If I was just a bit sicker I would have just skipped it entirely.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11166 on: August 09, 2022, 09:10:12 AM »
They didn't give you a hair follicle test. More bullshit. Just stop. "You are not going to get to my size and condition on stimulants" Lmao I would love to see through your eyes for just 5 minutes. You're nothing special man. And you haven't made any gains the last year even being on a cycle the whole time

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11167 on: August 09, 2022, 09:15:56 AM »
It's water weight hanky.

Once you stop your anemia medication, it's going away.

You have gained a lot of weight on this cycle.

Do you plan on staying on these meds forever?

I could be 300lbs and you would say it’s water at a certain point it can’t all be water. you guys keep saying I am shrinking no idea why you all keep saying that. I do not cycle anything. I am talking about food training and recovery you want to talk about magic pills maybe that’s why I am making gains and you are not? I am merely expressing my true south I am going North

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11168 on: August 09, 2022, 09:18:19 AM »
They didn't give you a hair follicle test. More bullshit. Just stop. "You are not going to get to my size and condition on stimulants" Lmao I would love to see through your eyes for just 5 minutes. You're nothing special man. And you haven't made any gains the last year even being on a cycle the whole time

They absolutely did give me a HFT they also did an extensive background for Security Clearance

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11169 on: August 09, 2022, 09:19:40 AM »
I could be 300lbs and you would say it’s water at a certain point it can’t all be water. you guys keep saying I am shrinking no idea why you all keep saying that. I do not cycle anything. I am talking about food training and recovery you want to talk about magic pills maybe that’s why I am making gains and you are not? I am merely expressing my true south I am going North

finally the truth.

you have been on 500 mgs of "TRT" for over 5 years straight and are barely over 225

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11170 on: August 09, 2022, 09:23:40 AM »
finally the truth.

you have been on 500 mgs of "TRT" for over 5 years straight and are barely over 225

Jesus Man you said I would never be 235-240lbs. I clocked in at 237lbs last night and you still want to talk shit . Meanwhile no evidence you train at all

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11171 on: August 09, 2022, 09:26:04 AM »
Jesus Man you said I would never be 235-240lbs. I clocked in at 237lbs last night and you still want to talk shit . Meanwhile no evidence you train at all

and clocked in at 230 this morning

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #11172 on: August 09, 2022, 09:45:07 AM »

This idiot has long past jumped the shark.

He’s obviously posting a bunch of bullshit to try to bolster his child custody case.

E’s lawyer should just sign up for a Getbig account and we can save them time by sending links to Brian Hankins’ previous posts about drug use and abuse, wifebeating, and endangering his kid’s life.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11173 on: August 09, 2022, 10:07:19 AM »

You always side step the question of the last time you came off?

been so long you can't remember huh?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11174 on: August 09, 2022, 10:19:05 AM »
You always side step the question of the last time you came off?

been so long you can't remember huh?

HRT is prescribed for a medical condition you don not go on and off HRT