Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1549531 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #11450 on: August 14, 2022, 11:09:29 AM »
All the 17 minute bullshit story aside, this is absolutely putrid.

For fucks sake you weakling, you’re on 2-3 grams a week of illegal PEDS and you workout like a girl, or a Thunder Bay manlet.

245 x 6 is fucking embarrassing unless you weigh 145 lbs. you are the epitome of the saying “all drugs”.

I had 17 minutes from the time I walked in the gym. If I had more time I would have rested longer and used more weight. I have and can use more but I am concentrating on the pecs and the injury and trying not to reinjure myself.  I am also capable of doing a powerlifting style 45 degree elbow sternum bounce using my leg drive and back but that is not what I am doing.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #11451 on: August 14, 2022, 11:12:44 AM »
Alright you will get a kick out of this. I got to the gym to work out yesterday and when I walked in, she said they were closing in 17 minutes. I forgot they close at 5 on the weekend. So, I did 17 minutes of Bench Pressing. Didn't have much time to rest between sets so kept it light. Indian after was great I had a Samosachat appetizer, garlic naan, the butter chicken for diner with Mattar Paneer, and a little Cury lamb. I am going to eat the left over Cury lamb now

Flat Bench
135X20
185X15
225X8
245X6
245X6

Absolutely Abysmally Weak
You claim to weigh 240lbs & Bench 245lbs  :o
Whatever PED's you are taking aint working - They've sold you Bunk Gear.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11452 on: August 14, 2022, 11:15:08 AM »

Absolutely Abysmally Weak
You claim to weigh 240lbs & Bench 245lbs  :o
Whatever PED's you are taking aint working - They've sold you Bunk Gear.

I weigh 227lbs right now and I have pressed 350lbs for a double at 210lbs. Just because I am not an ego lifter bouncing weight off my chest for singles every workout doesn't mean I am not strong. Also I had a serious pec tear last year it was the 3rd major tear of that pec so no I am not trying to push heavy weight. Oh yeah and I had like a minute rest between sets. 245lbs is hardly my max bench

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11453 on: August 14, 2022, 11:20:44 AM »
I weigh 227lbs right now and I have pressed 350lbs for a double at 210lbs. Just because I am not an ego lifter bouncing weight off my chest for singles every workout doesn't mean I am not strong. Also I had a serious pec tear last year it was the 3rd major tear of that pec so no I am not trying to push heavy weight. Oh yeah and I had like a minute rest between sets. 245lbs is hardly my max bench

Excuses Excuses Excuses
All Round you are just a Very weak Man
Whatever the lift & the Pathetic Poundage You have an Excuse
And That Excuse is You're Not Strong
You are just A Manlet in Strength.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11454 on: August 14, 2022, 11:26:23 AM »
Excuses Excuses Excuses
All Round you are just a Very weak Man
Whatever the lift & the Pathetic Poundage You have an Excuse
And That Excuse is You're Not Strong
You are just A Manlet in Strength.

Not excuses simple facts not maxing out during my workouts. I have pressed 365 on multiple occasions I am stronger now but don't want to tear anything so I take it easy now. This is bodybuilding you want to control moderate weight for reps.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #11455 on: August 14, 2022, 11:31:48 AM »
I had 17 minutes from the time I walked in the gym. If I had more time I would have rested longer and used more weight. I have and can use more but I am concentrating on the pecs and the injury and trying not to reinjure myself.  I am also capable of doing a powerlifting style 45 degree elbow sternum bounce using my leg drive and back but that is not what I am doing.

No.

Bullshit.

A 237 lb man with a max set flat bench of 245 x 6 is ridiculously weak.

In fact your claim you are concentrating on the muscle is a joke. You’re weak, afraid of hard work and totally dependent on the illegal drugs you take.

I thought your 275 lb half squat was bad, this teenage boy bench press might be worse. And you’re on 2-3 grams a week of illegal drugs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11456 on: August 14, 2022, 11:39:55 AM »
No.

Bullshit.

In fact your claim you are concentrating on the muscle is a joke. You’re weak, afraid of hard work and totally dependent on the illegal drugs you take.

I thought your 275 lb half squat was bad, this teenage boy bench press might be worse. And you’re on 2-3 grams a week of illegal drugs.

You don't even workout. Again not my max all lifts are not created equal and I am lucky to be benching at all after multiple pec tears so yeah i am going to take it easy and not tear it again. You let us know when you break the world bench press record. And my squats are deep as deep can be right now I am squatting to 45 degrees for fuck sake. Also 227lbs right now 237lbs was evening after 3 days of travel and eating fast food

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11457 on: August 14, 2022, 11:48:23 AM »
No.

Bullshit.

Clearly He is Weak & The Ped's he's Taking are Bunk.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11458 on: August 14, 2022, 11:57:22 AM »
Clearly He is Weak & The Ped's he's Taking are Bunk.

Weights are not the goal they are only tools

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #11459 on: August 14, 2022, 12:06:02 PM »
You don't even workout. Again not my max all lifts are not created equal and I am lucky to be benching at all after multiple pec tears so yeah i am going to take it easy and not tear it again. You let us know when you break the world bench press record. And my squats are deep as deep can be right now I am squatting to 45 degrees for fuck sake. Also 227lbs right now 237lbs was evening after 3 days of travel and eating fast food

If you truly do weigh 230 lbs, your heaviest flat bench set is 245 x 6 and you are on a full PED drug stack…that is pathetically weak.

Without the drugs you would weigh 180 lbs and bench 185 lbs. Your excuses and lifting are both jokes.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11460 on: August 14, 2022, 12:11:55 PM »
If you truly do weigh 230 lbs, your heaviest flat bench set is 245 x 6 and you are on a full PED drug stack…that is pathetically weak.

Without the drugs you would weigh 180 lbs and bench 185 lbs. Your excuses and lifting are both jokes.

I dont need any excuses I am in great shape meanwhile you just spend your time mad that you're not. Stop taking it out on me and go get your ass to the gym

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11461 on: August 14, 2022, 12:19:07 PM »
Brian,

Even with good form, flat benching is responsible for pec tears more than any other "chest" exercise.

So, why do them at all?  You'd be better off using Hammer Strength leverage machines or ilk IMO.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #11462 on: August 14, 2022, 12:21:32 PM »
I dont need any excuses I am in great shape meanwhile you just spend your time mad that you're not. Stop taking it out on me and go get your ass to the gym

You might as well do push-ups and deep knee bends.

You can’t even squat anything close to what I can bench, so your opinions have no credibility and are worthless.

Benching 245 x 6 at 230 lbs while using illegal drugs is an absolute joke. You’re a joke and a weakling.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #11463 on: August 14, 2022, 12:24:45 PM »
Weights are not the goal they are only tools

Your “tools” are what is used to build a 145 lb body.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11464 on: August 14, 2022, 12:26:57 PM »
Brian,

Even with good form, flat benching is responsible for pec tears more than any other "chest" exercise.

So, why do them at all?  You'd be better off using Hammer Strength leverage machines or ilk IMO.

I also use the hammer strength and go heavier on them as they do feel safer. But I do the flats barbells as my start out warm up. I really do go nowhere near failure now though I have several more reps in me every set. The idea is to build the pectoral back I still believe basic flat benching fills in the tear.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11465 on: August 14, 2022, 12:31:07 PM »
I have a newer iphone the video and photo quality is really good. My girlfriend has an older one and mine is noticeably better. I mean there is probably one newer than mine now but we can both tell the difference she will ask to use mine for photos if possible

It is amazing what great photos our phones take. Who needs an ordinary camera these days? My cell has four lenses plus the one for selfies. It used to be an occasion when you had your photo taken, but now it is just an everyday ordinary thing. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11466 on: August 14, 2022, 12:33:58 PM »
Anadrol and 500 mg of TRT are drugs

They are not drugs to people who say they aren't... or something like that.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11467 on: August 14, 2022, 12:37:49 PM »

I'll give you credit for working out. If I went to the gym forgetting what time it closed and with only 17 minutes to train, I wouldn't bother, figuring that it was a sign that I was meant to take the day off.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11468 on: August 14, 2022, 12:43:23 PM »
Resting Blood Pressure still ideal despite everyone claiming I am taking tons of stuff that raises blood pressure

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11469 on: August 14, 2022, 12:46:19 PM »
Resting Blood Pressure still ideal despite everyone claiming I am taking tons of stuff that raises blood pressure

I've noticed that since people here gave you a bad time about your blood pressure readings which were dangerously high, they dropped considerably into the normal to low zone. How did you manage that?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11470 on: August 14, 2022, 12:49:01 PM »
I've noticed that since people here gave you a bad time about your blood pressure readings which were dangerously high, they dropped considerably into the normal to low zone. How did you manage that?

The same way I manage everything exercise, diet, training, and rest.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #11471 on: August 14, 2022, 12:52:53 PM »

There is absolutely no way your “resting” heart rate is 118 beats per minute. 

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #11472 on: August 14, 2022, 12:54:44 PM »
There is absolutely no way your “resting” heart rate is 118 beats per minute.

Hummingbird Hankins, lol. He's either trolling the hell out of us or his machine is completely fucked.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11473 on: August 14, 2022, 12:55:32 PM »
The same way I manage everything exercise, diet, training, and rest.

Just curious, since you seem somewhat concerned about your health, why did you ever let your blood pressure get so high before doing something about it?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #11474 on: August 14, 2022, 01:32:03 PM »
Bhanky, unless you can bench 350 right now, today, this minute...you ain't sh*t.

Your rules.