Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1504887 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #11575 on: August 16, 2022, 03:33:26 PM »
Hate to disappoint but 2 days of office work hasn’t stolen all my gains yet. Had Waffle House 2 egg breakfast with bacon hash browns and toast then 2 chick fila sandwiches for lunch. Having dinner now wanted the pasta added the pizza deserved some soda will train legs later tonight but will be ham and quad isolation day squats next time forgot my sleeves anyway.

Again I believe my training and diet to be effective. Old injuries are getting stronger size is slowly coming no scale here but feeling like improvements are being made. Of course you can follow Wes eat starvation rations do 10 sets of calf raises and neck rolls and flutter kicks while screaming Train hard if you think that is more effective. Or you can be an idiot screaming about weight with shit form while telling the guy twice your size he is doing it all wrong.

Or just take more drugs.

Looking a bit soft hanky.

Maybe your diet isn't as good after all?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11576 on: August 16, 2022, 03:35:23 PM »
Hate to disappoint but 2 days of office work hasn’t stolen all my gains yet. Had Waffle House 2 egg breakfast with bacon hash browns and toast then 2 chick fila sandwiches for lunch. Having dinner now wanted the pasta added the pizza deserved some soda will train legs later tonight but will be ham and quad isolation day squats next time forgot my sleeves anyway.

Again I believe my training and diet to be effective. Old injuries are getting stronger size is slowly coming no scale here but feeling like improvements are being made. Of course you can follow Wes eat starvation rations do 10 sets of calf raises and neck rolls and flutter kicks while screaming Train hard if you think that is more effective. Or you can be an idiot screaming about weight with shit form while telling the guy twice your size he is doing it all wrong.

Bhanky, with you being away from home how do you pin your gear?

500 mg a week is a min 2 shots a week.

Do you pin in the hotel? Where are you tossing your pins?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11577 on: August 16, 2022, 03:35:44 PM »
Why did you deserve soda.........cuz you`re a lazy slob with no discipline.....you did nothing to deserve it except two pussy days of work in a cubicle.

Soft ass bitch.

Deserved it !!!!!!!!!   LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #11578 on: August 16, 2022, 03:36:01 PM »
Or just take more drugs.

Looking a bit soft hanky.

Maybe your diet isn't as good after all?

Soft lol you must be tripping I am getting too lean again if anything need to fatten up

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #11579 on: August 16, 2022, 03:37:49 PM »
Soft lol you must be tripping I am getting to lean again if anything need to fatten up

There are no cuts in that picture.

Even your dick root line is gone.

Bottom row of abs is gone.

What's the weird lump on your shoulder?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11580 on: August 16, 2022, 03:39:18 PM »
I train heavy,basic,and strict queer bait.

You jealous twat.....you better get busy cuz you look fucking terrible.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11581 on: August 16, 2022, 03:42:59 PM »
There are no cuts in that picture.

Even your dick root line is gone.

Bottom row of abs is gone.

What's the weird lump on your shoulder?

Those are called Delts maybe someday if you pray and take your vitamins and train hard you might have some. I am 230lbs for fuck sake it’s not just about cuts it’s also about size and muscle bellies and round fullness. I think I am looking better than ever I can always diet for a couple  days  getting round and full and swole is the hard part I am getting swole and still plenty lean enough. This is my best look yet

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11582 on: August 16, 2022, 03:43:44 PM »
Can`t wait to see tonights workout from Hanky.....I have a feeling it`s gonna` be another pussified snoozefest.   ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11583 on: August 16, 2022, 03:44:26 PM »
Those are called Delts maybe someday if you pray and take your vitamins and train hard you might have some. I am 230lbs for fuck sake it’s not just about cuts it’s also about size and muscle bellies and round fullness. I think I am looking better than ever I can always diet for a couple  days  getting round and full and swole is the hard part I am getting swole and still plenty lean enough. This is my best look yet

You need your eyes checked.

Your right side is completely off

Have you tried UNI lateral movements?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11584 on: August 16, 2022, 03:44:47 PM »
At 230 you should stop cuz you are looking bad.....not holding it well at all moonface.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #11585 on: August 16, 2022, 03:50:46 PM »

How are you finding working again? Why did you even bother when you seemed to be able to comfortably spend your time just hitting weights, playing around with cars, and visiting the beach?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11586 on: August 16, 2022, 03:54:03 PM »
At 230 you should stop cuz you are looking bad.....not holding it well at all moonface.

You diet down for the next year. I am going to eat and lift and get bigger and stronger. I will reevaluate next spring for a possible summer show. I am still plenty of lean.  I like my look I feel I can hold as much weight as I can possibly gain and still won’t spill over or get fat. But yeah may not add 5lbs but will hold and continue to improve what I have at least. I don’t give a fuck about “moonface” this isn’t modeling it’s bodybuilding I am plenty lean and dry.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11587 on: August 16, 2022, 03:55:25 PM »
How are you finding working again? Why did you even bother when you seemed to be able to comfortably spend your time just hitting weights, playing around with cars, and visiting the beach?

Short answer, he has a court case coming up and his lawyer advised him it’s best to get a job and seem like contributing member of society.

Vs. Sitting at home of doing lines cocaine, smoking weed and measuring  your neck.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #11588 on: August 16, 2022, 03:57:00 PM »
I wish every Planet Fatness would burn to the fucking ground.

NO! It keeps a lot of the idiots from joining my gym ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11589 on: August 16, 2022, 03:57:30 PM »

Training is on site in a cubicle after training it is work from home. I sit in a chair in the Ac all day in spreadsheets it’s not that bad. I get health insurance and a decent professional wage.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #11590 on: August 16, 2022, 04:01:23 PM »

You have lost 7 pounds already.

Not impressed.

Whatever you are doing, is very wrong.

When is the last time you ran Tren?

Maybe that will tighten you up since you don't know how to diet?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11591 on: August 16, 2022, 04:04:12 PM »
You diet down for the next year. I am going to eat and lift and get bigger and stronger. I will reevaluate next spring for a possible summer show. I am still plenty of lean.  I like my look I feel I can hold as much weight as I can possibly gain and still won’t spill over or get fat. But yeah may not add 5lbs but will hold and continue to improve what I have at least. I don’t give a fuck about “moonface” this isn’t modeling it’s bodybuilding I am plenty lean and dry.
I am not dieting down Chauncey.....it`s called "changing my body composition".

You act like I`m knew at this boy.......been training/winning before you were born.

You are smooth and missing crucial bodyparts.....even Ray Charles could see that.... no clue why you can`t......denial maybe ???

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #11592 on: August 16, 2022, 04:07:04 PM »

“Eat and lift and get bigger and stronger.”

Then goes out and struggles to squat 245 lbs.

All fucking drugs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11593 on: August 16, 2022, 04:11:29 PM »
I am sure none of you people claiming I am soft are leaner than me. I know I have made gains you always have to consider condition with weight they are not separate entities for my current weight my condition is great

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11594 on: August 16, 2022, 04:12:10 PM »
TRANSLATION: I`m skipping the Masters Nationals next year.   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11595 on: August 16, 2022, 04:13:23 PM »
I am sure none of you people claiming I am soft are leaner than me. I know I have made gains you always have to consider condition with weight they are not separate entities for my current weight my condition is great
Worst pic you ever posted except for the leg shot with the giant shoes.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11596 on: August 16, 2022, 04:17:03 PM »

"I like my "diet", I think it`s working".  ::)

Who doesn`t like pizza and soda you clown......that`s not a diet,it`s junk.  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11597 on: August 16, 2022, 04:22:55 PM »
Sell your collection of Matt Canning “Daddy Did Me Dirty” jerkoff videos and you can make a few hundred bucks.

Damn, wish I'd thought of this before I deleted it. Unfortunately, a few hundred bucks is an overreach. There was only one video. Had you seen it, you would understand why it wasn't worth much. At best, it would have fetched .50 cents. The two photos had no value at all.

Lucky for me, being a lowly retired janitor and all, I have enough money in my checking account to pay the water bill this month which is a little over $200.  It has been hot and dry here in the west this summer. Running the central air every day doubled my electric bill to another couple hundred dollars.  If it doesn’t start raining soon, I may have to start a go-fund-me or take up a collection on Getbig to cover my utilities. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11598 on: August 16, 2022, 04:23:34 PM »
Worst pic you ever posted except for the leg shot with the giant shoes.  ;D

We are going to disagree I know my body this is the best it’s been in a long time

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11599 on: August 16, 2022, 04:25:59 PM »

"I like my "diet", I think it`s working".  ::)

Who doesn`t like pizza and soda you clown......that`s not a diet,it`s junk.  :D

You are ignoring the meat pasta to the right and yeah I felt I needed it. I listen to my body it wanted carbs for diner still plenty of protein I need the calories