Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1563159 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #16775 on: November 29, 2022, 09:16:19 AM »
I put up a pic and it’s that’s not you. then it’s that’s not your house then it’s you don’t weigh that your not this tall you don’t eat that you must take this this and that. I say I have to work and it’s your lying you don’t have a job you are a criminal because getbig says so. I mean for fuck sake since you all know everything about me better than I do quit asking me questions.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16776 on: November 29, 2022, 09:27:14 AM »
You really don’t get it I was using a chair to get around my house 4 years ago. I could not stand. I could not straighten the leg much less bear any weight on it now I squat and I run

So it went from a cane to a chair now? I can see how you would get those easily confused as they both start with the letter C. Just like Protein and primo start with the letter P.

Pathological liar Bryan up to his half truths again.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #16777 on: November 29, 2022, 09:42:04 AM »
No, I'm just wondering seeing as you tell everyone this that or the other.
I know of a guy that jumped on steroids in his teens and now has literally zero natural test production, so he is on test permanently.
Why does it matter will the answer somehow motivate you to train harder eat better or sleep more? Instead of asking what I am doing ask what can you be doing

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16778 on: November 29, 2022, 09:43:47 AM »
I put up a pic and it’s that’s not you. then it’s that’s not your house then it’s you don’t weigh that your not this tall you don’t eat that you must take this this and that. I say I have to work and it’s your lying you don’t have a job you are a criminal because getbig says so. I mean for fuck sake since you all know everything about me better than I do quit asking me questions.

When are you going to realize your bullshit and your bullshit claims aren’t going to fly. You get called out on them. then you pivot and say you never said that.

It’s the definition of a pathological liar

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #16779 on: November 29, 2022, 09:52:43 AM »
Joe Rogan, is clearly an intellectual. b

He thought those 100 lb dumbbells "could be real." Lost credibility in my eyes.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16780 on: November 29, 2022, 09:55:05 AM »
Why does it matter will the answer somehow motivate you to train harder eat better or sleep more? Instead of asking what I am doing ask what can you be doing
Exactly......hench,whip up some sausage with biscuits and gravy and make sure it looks like vomit, then put it on a pumpkin donut and cocoon your ass off!!   LOL  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #16781 on: November 29, 2022, 09:57:24 AM »

You’ve posted nothing but non-stop lies and bullshit.

Then you pretend that all of Getbig just didn’t understand what you were claiming.

Fuck off, liar.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16782 on: November 29, 2022, 10:22:32 AM »
He thought those 100 lb dumbbells "could be real." Lost credibility in my eyes.

That was a moment of retardation, for sure.
Y

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #16783 on: November 29, 2022, 11:33:22 AM »
That was a moment of retardation, for sure.

He makes the left, the woke, and the retards melt like snowflakes, he's OK in my book...
I never even saw or heard one of his shows, I just like him for that reason. (And he likes Freedom and America)...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16784 on: November 29, 2022, 12:06:13 PM »
He makes the left, the woke, and the retards melt like snowflakes, he's OK in my book...
I never even saw or heard one of his shows, I just like him for that reason. (And he likes Freedom and America)...

He makes simple factual mistakes when talking about anything like he won’t even know an mma fighters record and just start guessing wrong before making an analysis he doesn’t do his homework on anything

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16785 on: November 29, 2022, 12:07:54 PM »
He makes simple factual mistakes when talking about anything like he won’t even know an mma fighters record and just start guessing wrong before making an analysis he doesn’t do his homework on anything

he doesnt tell lies...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16786 on: November 29, 2022, 12:31:14 PM »
he doesnt tell lies...

Neither do I I have been nothing but honest on everything from day 1 no matter what I say you idiots call me a liar. I was off my max squat estimate by 40lbs once I lowered to a proper depth everything else I have said has been the fucking gospel not my fault you dumb fucking Twats want to twist everything I say and then try and argue

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16787 on: November 29, 2022, 12:32:09 PM »
Neither do I I have been nothing but honest on everything from day 1 no matter what I say you idiots call me a liar. I was off my max squat estimate by 40lbs once I lowered to a proper depth everything else I have said has been the fucking gospel not my fault you dumb fucking Twats want to twist everything I say and then try and argue
you are not just a liar you are a pathalogical liar
When accused you just double down on the lies or attempt to gaslight the readers

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16788 on: November 29, 2022, 12:33:59 PM »
you are not just a liar you are a pathalogical liar
When accused you just double down on the lies or attempt to gaslight the readers

I have never lied I don’t lie you people twist everything I say you then say I am lying if I even give a fucking opinion

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16789 on: November 29, 2022, 01:04:47 PM »
I have never lied I don’t lie you people twist everything I say you then say I am lying if I even give a fucking opinion

so now you were in a chair? But said you used a cane on and off since high school.

which one is it? or is it whatever mood you were in? Or what would give your the most attention from strangers.

you are pathological liar.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16790 on: November 29, 2022, 01:08:28 PM »

I would suggest listening to his podcast with The Undertaker or Dorian Yates......they were both entertaining for the full show.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16791 on: November 29, 2022, 01:09:23 PM »

He has over 15 hours of live, unscripted conversations a week.  How is he supposed to remember every MMA guy's record?
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16792 on: November 29, 2022, 01:11:26 PM »
He has over 15 hours of live, unscripted conversations a week.  How is he supposed to remember every MMA guy's record?

you do know your arguing with Dr. Brian Wood Healy Hankins.

As a child he had the shakes but studied by doctors for his high IQ.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #16793 on: November 29, 2022, 01:26:22 PM »

You are an inspiration to us.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16794 on: November 29, 2022, 01:29:23 PM »
you do know your arguing with Dr. Brian Wood Healy Hankins.

As a child he had the shakes but studied by doctors for his high IQ.

I'm not arguing.  Just some back and forth.

I don't care what bhanks does or posts.  Just don't care like you guys seem to.

Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16795 on: November 29, 2022, 01:32:38 PM »

Liar.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #16796 on: November 29, 2022, 01:35:01 PM »

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #16797 on: November 29, 2022, 01:35:08 PM »
He meets every single criteria for NPD. Either delusional/fragile ego OR trolling just to get attention. Both options classics traits of NPD. "Any attention is good attention"

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #16798 on: November 29, 2022, 02:08:41 PM »
With decades of abusing drugs, you look like shit in real life, and you look even shittier than shit on stage.

You got dead last place at a shot local show.

You chickened out your last show.

Nothing to argue about that.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16799 on: November 29, 2022, 02:13:31 PM »
With decades of abusing drugs, you look like shit in real life, and you look even shittier than shit on stage.

You got dead last place at a shot local show.

You chickened out your last show.

Nothing to argue about that.

Bhanky has an unbelievably poor response to AAS.  Really sad for him.

It makes me really emotional for Bhanky's situation.