Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1525774 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #16900 on: November 30, 2022, 10:43:33 AM »
I am engaged and live with my fiancé and our children 2 cats a dog 2 roosters and 6 chickens not sure why getbig thinks I live by myself in a van

Engaged?
You never mentioned that
So in the space of a few months you are engaged shes moved in , oh and by the way, they are not "our kids" they are her kids

What a fucking mug
paying to bring up two fucking cuckoos

A lion would have klilled and eaten them.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #16901 on: November 30, 2022, 10:47:29 AM »
Beakdoctor said I was mediocre then posted his pics now given I think he looks decent for 50 but if I am mediocre he is less than using the same standard

To be fair, I said you were mediocre in comparison to how much shit you talk. I've acknowledged your strong points in other posts so Im not going to rehash them now.

But when you talk shit about guys like Joswift and MuscleMatters, guys who recently got into contest shape and won their respective divisions, it becomes difficult to take you seriously.

In fact, you're not mediocre, you're a first class asshole.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16902 on: November 30, 2022, 10:48:57 AM »
Engaged?
You never mentioned that
So in the space of a few months you are engaged shes moved in , oh and by the way, they are not "our kids" they are her kids

What a fucking mug

Pool table is for sale as we speak

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #16903 on: November 30, 2022, 10:49:08 AM »
I am engaged and live with my fiancé

Have provisions been made so she doesn't wind up with 1/2 of Castle Hankins if things go south?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #16904 on: November 30, 2022, 10:49:15 AM »
Wouldn’t mind getting bear hugged with those pipes during a Heimlich maneuver (nh)

LOL. (NH) is duly noted.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #16905 on: November 30, 2022, 11:08:03 AM »
Hanky don't do it!

Unless you want to have kids with her. If you're done having kids there is no reason to marry her.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #16906 on: November 30, 2022, 11:13:38 AM »
Engaged?
You never mentioned that

What a fucking mug

My son lives here half the time. Her one daughter lives here full time and one part time. They all have their own rooms. So yeah our kids live here. I actually like my partner I enjoy her company we watch Netflix together and talk about current events. You have a wife yes? Why don’t you go eat her not my fault you are sterile and I don’t pay any of them they all live here by choice. My life is better with them around I was single living by myself for decades I like company now.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16907 on: November 30, 2022, 11:16:30 AM »
To be fair, I said you were mediocre in comparison to how much shit you talk. I've acknowledged your strong points in other posts so Im not going to rehash them now.

But when you talk shit about guys like Joswift and MuscleMatters, guys who recently got into contest shape and won their respective divisions, it becomes difficult to take you seriously.

In fact, you're not mediocre, you're a first class asshole.

Joswift and Mm both look like shit

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16908 on: November 30, 2022, 11:19:29 AM »
My son lives here half the time. Her one daughter lives here full time and one part time. They all have their own rooms. So yeah our kids live here. I actually like my partner I enjoy her company we watch Netflix together and talk about current events. You have a wife yes? Why don’t you go eat her not my fault you are sterile and I don’t pay any of them they all live here by choice. My life is better with them around I was single living by myself for decades I like company now.

Brian, what has changed? On professional muscle you claimed you had multiple girlfriends.

Has she made you settle down?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16909 on: November 30, 2022, 11:21:20 AM »
Joswift and Mm both look like shit

They both absolutely destroy your physique on a bodybuilding stage

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #16910 on: November 30, 2022, 11:27:48 AM »
Yawn however you want to justify your own mediocrity

Look at all the folk laughing at you & your Mediocrity / Hell more than half of your
muscles have atrophied away - No Legs , No back , No left arm/ shoulder & pec .
You're not even at the mediocre level.

At least I and others can take a trip down memory lane & revisit our Victories -
Which you have Zero - Nada - Nothing

Yet you're Continually Fishing for Acceptance & approval, posting pics
of your Torn up & Atrophied body & cannot Handle The Truth & Critique you receive.
Yep , Everyone is wrong & cant see / judge you correctly - Only you are right, Ha Ha Ha
Mr Half Body & Fully Delusional.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16911 on: November 30, 2022, 11:31:57 AM »
Brian, what has changed? On professional muscle you claimed you had multiple girlfriends.

Has she made you settle down?

I am a decade older you dumb twat

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16912 on: November 30, 2022, 11:33:04 AM »

Look at all the folk laughing at you & your Mediocrity / Hell more than half of your
muscles have atrophied away - No Legs , No back , No left arm/ shoulder & pec .
You're not even at the mediocre level.

At least I and others can take a trip down memory lane & revisit our Victories -
Which you have Zero - Nada - Nothing

Yet you're Continually Fishing for Acceptance & approval, posting pics
of your Torn up & Atrophied body & cannot Handle The Truth & Critique you receive.
Yep , Everyone is wrong & cant see / judge you correctly - Only you are right, Ha Ha Ha
Mr Half Body & Fully Delusional.

How can you look at my profile pic from a week ago and say I don’t have a back??? I am a beast today you are just off your rocker old man

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #16913 on: November 30, 2022, 11:42:20 AM »
How can you look at my profile pic from a week ago and say I don’t have a back???

Hankins, since you're talkative, any chance you could talk what happened to the skateboard?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #16914 on: November 30, 2022, 11:58:44 AM »
How can you look at my profile pic from a week ago and say I don’t have a back??? I am a beast today you are just off your rocker old man

Mr Delusional Half Body - carry on Boy There's Only You & yourself who remotely
think you're anywhere Near a Contest physique let alone a Winning one.

Clearly you are not off your rocker - You're as Coherent & with it as a rabid dog

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16915 on: November 30, 2022, 12:16:38 PM »
I don’t actually flex the right pec so as not to expose the tear. The tissue is actually still there it is just shaped differently now the center is actually thicker. This is also an under the chest angle would look better from a higher angle but as you can see the right side is not as atrophied as you all seem to think I just don’t flex it hard. See the difference between flexing and not flexing the right side. Yes it is torn however it is not actually atrophied the shoulder has also mutated to compensate for it and it’s a partial muscle belly tear no tendon damage it will fill in some there is tissue under the tear not just ribs

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16916 on: November 30, 2022, 12:18:48 PM »
I am a decade older you dumb twat

So you’re preferences change got it. But your legs didn’t change? That doesn’t make any sense

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16917 on: November 30, 2022, 12:49:59 PM »
They both crush you in a huge way !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16918 on: November 30, 2022, 12:51:28 PM »
I don’t actually flex the right pec so as not to expose the tear. The tissue is actually still there it is just shaped differently now the center is actually thicker. This is also an under the chest angle would look better from a higher angle but as you can see the right side is not as atrophied as you all seem to think I just don’t flex it hard. See the difference between flexing and not flexing the right side. Yes it is torn however it is not actually atrophied the shoulder has also mutated to compensate for it and it’s a partial muscle belly tear no tendon damage it will fill in some there is tissue under the tear not just ribs
How come you were white the other day complaining about me having a tan, and now you are wearing Pro-Tan?

Fucking weirdo !!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16919 on: November 30, 2022, 12:52:33 PM »
How come you were white the other day complaining about me having a tan, and now you are wearing Pro-Tan?

Fucking weirdo !!

Not wearing any Kind of tan did not go tanning it’s just weird bad lighting in the room I took a post workout pic Jesus. Grist you think I wear a fake tan to the gym

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16920 on: November 30, 2022, 12:53:05 PM »

Who cares, the real stage is the beach.

And the real judges are the random passerby who will notice you are bigger, but never say anything, or give it more than a casual thought.

But then again they might, or even squeeze your arm, which is the beach equivalent of winning the Mr. Olympia.

Or something like that.
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16921 on: November 30, 2022, 01:00:02 PM »
Not wearing any Kind of tan did not go tanning it’s just weird bad lighting in the room I took a post workout pic Jesus. Grist you think I wear a fake tan to the gym

Bhanks, did you check your BP lately?

I feel your skin discoloration is an early sign of jaundice.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16922 on: November 30, 2022, 01:14:25 PM »
But you can all clearly see the right side is bigger when flexed it just shows the tear

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #16923 on: November 30, 2022, 01:52:50 PM »
you cant be a beast if you're weak as fuck, the only people who care about show muscle are homo's... see every bb show audience

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #16924 on: November 30, 2022, 02:00:06 PM »
Who cares, the real stage is the beach.

And the real judges are the random passerby who will notice you are bigger, but never say anything, or give it more than a casual thought.

But then again they might, or even squeeze your arm, which is the beach equivalent of winning the Mr. Olympia.

Or something like that.