Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1548520 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #18075 on: December 08, 2022, 10:09:01 AM »

Dude,you look terrible there....WTF have you been doing?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #18076 on: December 08, 2022, 10:10:59 AM »

Dude,you look terrible there....WTF have you been doing?

I look better than every asshole here talking shit about me FACT if anyone else is carrying around 220lbs of lean muscle tissue by all means let’s see it

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #18077 on: December 08, 2022, 10:12:52 AM »
I look better than every asshole here talking shit about me FACT

Hardly,

Looks like you've upped your Frog Tech dose.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #18078 on: December 08, 2022, 10:13:55 AM »
I look better than every asshole here talking shit about me FACT if anyone else is carrying around 220lbs of lean muscle tissue by all means let’s see it

What is going on with your left arm and right tit? 

Something don't seem right. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #18079 on: December 08, 2022, 10:14:36 AM »
You guys can argue all day but fact is I am in pretty good shape with good strength right now at just over 220lbs. I assume all the haters can say the same

why don't you use an anti-e to keep the gyno at bay.

The pea sized lump behind your nipples is blatantly obvious.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #18080 on: December 08, 2022, 10:18:04 AM »
What is going on with your left arm and right tit? 

Something don't seem right.

Without Brian Wood Healy Hankins’ illegal drug use he would literally disappear.

What a fucking mess.

It won’t be long before his internal organs shutdown

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18081 on: December 08, 2022, 10:22:01 AM »

Looks like the curl contest is being drug tested

Fucks sake man WTF has happened?

smooth, no vascularity, abds disappearing upper body is now lopsided

Have you had a stroke?

Would explain some of your posts

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #18082 on: December 08, 2022, 10:22:08 AM »

Does your body produce drugs???? There is a difference between a legal FDA classification and medical. Your body does not produce drugs it produces hormones. Insulin, thyroid
, testosterone, estrogen etc etc these are all hormones produced by your body not drugs. Why is it my job to educate you??? When you don’t know what you are talking about just shut up

You aren't educating anyone.  Simple question Brian...look at your bottle.  What does it say?  Come on mensa boy....tell everyone.

The FDA regulates the things you take.  You can't get it without a prescription.  It's drug....so sorry.  By the black and white definition...its a drug.  You lose....AGAIN

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18083 on: December 08, 2022, 10:25:31 AM »

Does your body produce drugs???? There is a difference between a legal FDA classification and medical. Your body does not produce drugs it produces hormones. Insulin, thyroid
, testosterone, estrogen etc etc these are all hormones produced by your body not drugs. Why is it my job to educate you??? When you don’t know what you are talking about just shut up
Its a synthetic testosterone, its a fucking man made product

You dont think they drain it from people balls do you?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #18084 on: December 08, 2022, 10:29:22 AM »
Do you remember Maury Sline?

I got him laid. He owes me.

He can put Bhank - Clegg II in the Double Up Lounge, or the Morgan Park Theater or the Crystal.

Bhank was always knocked dead in those joints.

Ever hear of the Palace Hotel Ballroom? Nice place up north. On lake Wazupamanti. Built in the 40s. Seats 5000.

I'll print up T-shirts and burn DVD's.

But I want a piece of the action.

;D ;D ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18085 on: December 08, 2022, 10:41:46 AM »
You aren't educating anyone.  Simple question Brian...look at your bottle.  What does it say?  Come on mensa boy....tell everyone.

The FDA regulates the things you take.  You can't get it without a prescription.  It's drug....so sorry.  By the black and white definition...its a drug.  You lose....AGAIN

Its like talking to my dog I can explain things to it but I can’t make it understand  you are more interested in arguing with me than actually being correct when you are in fact wrong

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18086 on: December 08, 2022, 10:42:50 AM »
Its like talking to my dog I can explain things to it but I can’t make it understand

If your dog could speak it wouldnt talk to you

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #18087 on: December 08, 2022, 10:45:25 AM »
I am literally doing a powerlifting event in 48 hours just because it’s not the powerlifting event you want doesn’t make it any less of a powerlifting event why do I need to post weightlifting videos I am going to be in a sanctioned meet in 48 hours

the special olympics are sanctioned too

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #18088 on: December 08, 2022, 10:46:33 AM »

Bioidentical hormones are scientifically engineered hormones. They start life as compounds that are extracted from plants. These compounds are similar to hormones at a molecular level, but they require some tampering to be ready for use in the human body.  (yeah, sounds like thats how a human body makes its hormones)

-----------------

According to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and several medical specialty groups, the hormones marketed as "bioidentical" and "natural" aren't safer than hormones used in traditional hormone therapy. There's also no evidence that they're any more effective.

The term "bioidentical" means the hormones in the product are chemically identical to those your body produces. In fact, the hormones in bioidentical medications may not be any different from those in traditional hormone therapy. Several hormone therapy products approved by the FDA and prescribed by doctors or other health care providers contain bioidentical hormones.  Hmmmm....chemically identical....but they aren't the exact thing

--------------

Medical definition of drug :
(1) An article other than food that is intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease, or is intended to affect the structure or any function of the body. The term does not include a device, or a component, part or accessory of a device.
(2) A substance recognized by an official pharmacopeia or formulary.

----------------

The thing is, I am (incorrectly) assuming you can actually learn from YOUR mistakes Brian.  Unlike the dog that will learn basic things and realize that its wrong.  You are the dog that just keeps barking at the mailman thinking they are a threat when the mailman is saying "shut the fuck up you dumb dog".

No one is scared of you...you're like an annoying chihuahua

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18089 on: December 08, 2022, 10:49:14 AM »
Bioidentical hormones are scientifically engineered hormones. They start life as compounds that are extracted from plants. These compounds are similar to hormones at a molecular level, but they require some tampering to be ready for use in the human body.  (yeah, sounds like thats how a human body makes its hormones)

-----------------

According to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and several medical specialty groups, the hormones marketed as "bioidentical" and "natural" aren't safer than hormones used in traditional hormone therapy. There's also no evidence that they're any more effective.

The term "bioidentical" means the hormones in the product are chemically identical to those your body produces. In fact, the hormones in bioidentical medications may not be any different from those in traditional hormone therapy. Several hormone therapy products approved by the FDA and prescribed by doctors or other health care providers contain bioidentical hormones.  Hmmmm....chemically identical....but they aren't the exact thing

--------------

Medical definition of drug :
(1) An article other than food that is intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease, or is intended to affect the structure or any function of the body. The term does not include a device, or a component, part or accessory of a device.
(2) A substance recognized by an official pharmacopeia or formulary.

----------------

The thing is, I am (incorrectly) assuming you can actually learn from YOUR mistakes Brian.  Unlike the dog that will learn basic things and realize that its wrong.  You are the dog that just keeps barking at the mailman thinking they are a threat when the mailman is saying "shut the fuck up you dumb dog".

No one is scared of you...you're like an annoying chihuahua

Again naturally occurring hormones are not drugs your body does not produce drugs sorry learn the difference

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18090 on: December 08, 2022, 10:50:58 AM »
Again hormones are not drugs your body does not produce drugs sorry learn the difference

your body doesnt produce synthetic hormones.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18091 on: December 08, 2022, 10:53:24 AM »

your body doesnt produce synthetic hormones.

It is still something your body naturally produces which by definition means it’s not a drug the source doesn’t change that you guys can argue about this for the next 20 years you are still wrong. Testosterone is not a drug nor is it an anabolic steroid. Anabolic steroids are not naturally occurring compounds they are altered derivatives of testosterone the natural hormone. Again I know it’s difficult for you guys to understand

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #18092 on: December 08, 2022, 10:54:00 AM »
Again hormones are not drugs your body does not produce drugs sorry learn the difference

Your body isn’t producing the hormones you’re putting into it, so drugs.

If you could naturally produce testosterone you’d be fine but once an outside source is used it’s not something your body is producing.

I know you have to be careful with the city’s lead drug enforcement officer living with you but you’re probably in big trouble.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #18093 on: December 08, 2022, 10:54:44 AM »
It is still something your body naturally produces which by definition means it’s not a drug the source doesn’t change that you guys can argue about this for the next 20 years you are still wrong

Your body doesn’t produce any synthetic.

Insulin is a drug. So is birth control.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18094 on: December 08, 2022, 10:55:34 AM »
Your body doesn’t produce any synthetic.

Insulin is a drug. So is birth control.

Again incorrect

https://diabetes.org/blog/insulin-now-biologic-what-does-mean

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18095 on: December 08, 2022, 10:56:10 AM »
Your body isn’t producing the hormones you’re putting into it, so drugs.

If you could naturally produce testosterone you’d be fine but once an outside source is used it’s not something your body is producing.

I know you have to be careful with the city’s lead drug enforcement officer living with you but you’re probably in big trouble.

Again you are wrong again argue all you want you are still wrong

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18096 on: December 08, 2022, 11:01:26 AM »
Any substance that is naturally occurring in the human body is not a drug why do I have to explain this shit if you don’t know what you are talking about shut up already you are just wrong

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #18097 on: December 08, 2022, 11:03:47 AM »
Again you are wrong again argue all you want you are still wrong

Your script bottle says you are using a drug.

Does the test come from another human?  Nope.  Its made in a lab.  Someone as dumb as you are shouldn't be allowed to procreate...but you did.  The world is a worse off place now for that

The rises in the east, and sets in the west.  Wanna argue that basic fact?

You are using drugs brian...

You are a bloated mess of injuries with nothing to show for it....

You are not the bad ass you think you are....

You don't scare anyone....

Fuck off with your nonsense bitch....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18098 on: December 08, 2022, 11:06:22 AM »
Your script bottle says you are using a drug.

Does the test come from another human?  Nope.  Its made in a lab.  Someone as dumb as you are shouldn't be allowed to procreate...but you did.  The world is a worse off place now for that

The rises in the east, and sets in the west.  Wanna argue that basic fact?

You are using drugs brian...

You are a bloated mess of injuries with nothing to show for it....

You are not the bad ass you think you are....

You don't scare anyone....

Fuck off with your nonsense bitch....

You couldn’t hold my jockstrap go melt in a corner how dare you critique my physique fucking slob

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #18099 on: December 08, 2022, 11:09:18 AM »