Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1531267 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #22525 on: January 11, 2023, 04:27:49 AM »
As-salamu alaykum. Polite reminder that Bullshit Brian is a sneaky trickster who routinely uses the "object eraser" on his phone to remove his eye bags, tattoos on his girlfriend, and things of that nature. Is he above using Photoshop? Absolutely not. I sent a few of his photos to a friend who ran them through some editing software, and he noted that the "morphing tool" had been used on various bodyparts.

Also, it is worth bearing in mind that Healy has never actually measured his height on film. It is my intention to fly to Kitty Hawk and fight him under Marquess of Queensberry later this year. After I have given him a sound thrashing, I shall whip out the tape measure and make him stand against the wall and sigh dejectedly as I measure all 5'9" of this sorry individual.

This is great news

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #22526 on: January 11, 2023, 04:31:32 AM »
This is great news

Indeed, my brother. This infidel must be punished for his wicked ways. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's blaspheming Photoshoppers who lie about their height. He's getting these hands...big time.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22527 on: January 11, 2023, 04:37:55 AM »
Indeed, my brother. This infidel must be punished for his wicked ways. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's blaspheming Photoshoppers who lie about their height. He's getting these hands...big time.
go get him Mo

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #22528 on: January 11, 2023, 05:03:52 AM »
As-salamu alaykum. Polite reminder that Bullshit Brian is a sneaky trickster who routinely uses the "object eraser" on his phone to remove his eye bags, tattoos on his girlfriend, and things of that nature. Is he above using Photoshop? Absolutely not. I sent a few of his photos to a friend who ran them through some editing software, and he noted that the "morphing tool" had been used on various bodyparts.

Also, it is worth bearing in mind that Healy has never actually measured his height on film. It is my intention to fly to Kitty Hawk and fight him under Marquess of Queensberry later this year. After I have given him a sound thrashing, I shall whip out the tape measure and make him stand against the wall and sigh dejectedly as I measure all 5'9" of this sorry individual.

I have never used the object eraser in my life again anyway to discredit someone in better shape than you first they must be on all types of gear then they must be putting oil in their arms and now they must be editing the pics because it’s not possible someone is just in better shape than you fuck off Haters I think I will delete my account this is just nonsense

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22529 on: January 11, 2023, 05:04:46 AM »

you really done see the difference?
You look 20lb heavier in one

Hater

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #22530 on: January 11, 2023, 05:13:34 AM »
I have never used the object eraser in my life again anyway to discredit someone in better shape than you first they must be on all types of gear then they must be putting oil in their arms and now they must be editing the pics because it’s not possible someone is just in better shape than you fuck off Haters I think I will delete my account this is just nonsense

Extra cranky today Hankins. My guess is the girlfriend really did crack they whip, but you're coming back for this last little bit to make it seem like it's your choice to leave.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #22531 on: January 11, 2023, 05:15:51 AM »
First off No one tells me a damn thing. I am done with this because you are all just a bunch of jealous haters first it’s I am making up my weight and height. Then you claim my arms are fake now my entire pics are fake despite all coming from actual videos I usually save. I have never faked a photo in my life I wouldn’t even know how. I could post a video and you guys will still call it fake an official weight in fake a government physical fake medical records fake and now I am some kind of master photoshopper? Fuck off Haters

I beg to differ.

Your probation officer told you, you couldn’t leave the state.

The referee in the Clegg fight told you you  lost.

The courts told you, you can only have your son under supervised visitation

405 also told you to leave it alone.

So a lot of people and things tell you what to do.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #22532 on: January 11, 2023, 05:22:28 AM »

Yet, you won’t measure your height on camera.

Half Height Hankins caught lying again

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #22533 on: January 11, 2023, 05:26:33 AM »

I have it on good authority (Photoshop expert) that you used the object eraser under your eyes, on your girlfriend's shoulder, and on a photo of Rocky to hide the black eye you gave him before he fled. You don't have the stones to delete your account, boy! You're just trying to run from these hands 👊💥☠️

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22534 on: January 11, 2023, 06:07:02 AM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #22535 on: January 11, 2023, 06:27:39 AM »

Stop crying bitch.  The only thing missing is you saying "would you guys stop picking me???"

Geezus....I am sorry I made you look like a pussy with the squats.  Do you feel better now?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #22536 on: January 11, 2023, 06:29:32 AM »
I beg to differ.

Your probation officer told you, you couldn’t leave the state.

The referee in the Clegg fight told you you  lost.

The courts told you, you can only have your son under supervised visitation

405 also told you to leave it alone.

So a lot of people and things tell you what to do.

Correction...

365lb told him to leave 405lb alone as it was out of his league.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #22537 on: January 11, 2023, 06:36:15 AM »

you really done see the difference?
You look 20lb heavier in one

Haters will say it's shopped!

Of course he see's the difference.  He'd have to be an idiot and a liar not to, but I repeat myself. He'll never admit it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22538 on: January 11, 2023, 06:38:18 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22539 on: January 11, 2023, 06:43:39 AM »
Those pics all look like different bodies.

There is a drastic difference between the 2 to 3 pics. It’s quite obvious.

Bhanks, you can’t talk yourself out of this one. It’s obvious the pictures are shopped.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22540 on: January 11, 2023, 06:45:47 AM »

Of course he see's the difference.  He'd have to be an idiot and a liar not to, but I repeat myself. He'll never admit it.

Of course they look different different lighting, different angle,  different camera distance, different post workout pump, different flexing pose one I am scrunching my abs and flexing my right pec the other I am rolling my shoulders and not flexing the pec or abs.   And or spreading the shoulder but again all come from screenshots from a video did I photoshop all the pics from me that day? How? Did I photoshop an entire video how?  Why does the video I posted in the locker room with the same lighting look the same as the photos from the Locker room vs a bathroom with different lighting. Again just nonsense you guys just want to discredit the fact that I am in shape and jacked it’s ridiculous if I look big in a pic it’s some kind of photographic distortion now fucking nonsense newsflash I am not a professional photographer different pics in different places are going to look different. But yeah I posted a video from another day same locker room looks just like those pics so yeah fuck all you Haters I don’t need this shit. I have a powerlifting event Feb 25th and gues what they weigh me in and re it’s what I lift but you guys would call that fake as well and try to discredit that everything I do you guys try to discredit to the point you now claim I am photoshopping pics despite me posting fucking videos they come from. No worries if I ever post a pic again I will post the video but why you are just a bunch of haters who spend all day making up lies about me Duck off assholes I have better shot to do

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22541 on: January 11, 2023, 06:50:30 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #22542 on: January 11, 2023, 06:54:07 AM »
Of course they look different different lighting, different angle,  different camera distance, different post workout pump, different flexing pose one I am scrunching my abs and flexing my right pec the other I am rolling my shoulders and not flexing the pec or abs.   And or spreading the shoulder but again all come from screenshots from a video did I photoshop all the pics from me that day? How? Did I photoshop an entire video how?  Why does the video I posted in the locker room with the same lighting look the same as the photos from the Locker room vs a bathroom with different lighting. Again just nonsense you guys just want to discredit the fact that I am in shape and jacked it’s ridiculous if I look big in a pic it’s some kind of photographic distortion now fucking nonsense newsflash I am not a professional photographer different pics in different places are going to look different. But yeah I posted a video from another day same locker room looks just like those pics so yeah fuck all you Haters I don’t need this shit. I have a powerlifting event Feb 25th and gues what they weigh me in and re it’s what I lift but you guys would call that fake as well and try to discredit that everything I do you guys try to discredit to the point you now claim I am photoshopping pics despite me posting fucking videos they come from. No worries if I ever post a pic again I will post the video but why you are just a bunch of haters who spend all day making up lies about me Duck off assholes I have better shot to do

F that you are not a professional photographer.   You have a selfie ring damn it! 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #22543 on: January 11, 2023, 07:06:13 AM »

Do they check your height tho? you liar.

You also have black back drop and selfie ring.. so yes you photoshop your pics.

You are now wearing a hat at home when taking pics et la Hunter Labrada because you refuse to admit you are bald.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22544 on: January 11, 2023, 07:09:16 AM »
Like Bill Kazmier in his prime.

But not bald, just no product in his “hair.”

If that is not bald as F I don't know what is.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22545 on: January 11, 2023, 07:17:55 AM »
If you had time to be on getbig today you had time to lift

Where it all started way back when - ha ha ha ha !!!!!!   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22546 on: January 11, 2023, 08:08:09 AM »
I have time to lift today new 25lb gopher strict curl bar just showed up. Also have a 30lb Rogue curl bar on the way that they use in 365 Powerlifting Organization the Rogue doesn’t allow the hands to be as close so probably is the harder bar to curl but will see.

https://www.365strong.org/eastcoastshowofstrength

If BigRob is around I think he would do really well at one of these

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #22547 on: January 11, 2023, 08:15:00 AM »
Not bald…just didn’t add hair product yet.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22548 on: January 11, 2023, 08:18:37 AM »
Not bald…just didn’t add hair product yet.

No Worried 365 POWERLIFTING will allow you to wear a hat on the platform

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #22549 on: January 11, 2023, 08:22:17 AM »

No Worried 365 POWERLIFTING will allow you to wear a hat on the platform

I’m just going to leave this here, baldy.