Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1558628 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #24475 on: January 25, 2023, 07:26:37 AM »
Meet is in March and I am always trying to gain weight. I am always going to be bigger and smoother after an upper body workout in the evening. I am not eating much junk food. I am only competing against myself. The goal is to get bigger and stronger. I am right at the top of the 220lb weight class right now where I need to be. But if I show up at 230lbs and curl more even better.
I thought you said your "meet" was this Sat.  ???

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #24476 on: January 25, 2023, 07:28:08 AM »
I squatted 365lbs to good depth last time I went heavy squats without a spot. I would imagine next time I will squat more but I don’t try and max my squat every week. Have been nursing some lower back issues as well. I did find a hyper extension yesterday at the gym and did 2 sets I didn’t remember to include in my workout write yp . I am hoping those will help.I also got a new lifting belt from Ivankp this week I ordered 2 months ago better quality.
You posted one video of what should be a warm up weight for someone your size, you struggled and injured yourself. For someone who claims to be strong, you haven't posted a single "strong" big 4 lift.  They are established metrics for what makes strong and you havent hit any of them

no bench(1.5-1.75 bw)
no squat(2x bodyweight)
no deadlift (2-3x bw)
no ohp(1- 1.5 bw)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #24477 on: January 25, 2023, 07:28:12 AM »
I thought you said your "meet" was this Sat.  ???

I said I am going for 160lbs this Saturday. I didn’t say in a meet.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24478 on: January 25, 2023, 07:30:23 AM »
You posted one video of what should be a warm up weight for someone your size, you struggled and injured yourself. For someone who claims to be strong, you haven't posted a single "strong" big 4 lift.  They are established metrics for what makes strong and you havent hit any of them

no bench(1.5-1.75 bw)
no squat(2x bodyweight)
no deadlift (2-3x bw)
no ohp(1- 1.5 bw)

Again I posted a double with 350lbs on bench press at a body weight of 205lbs-210lbs from about 8 years ago. I have torn a pec again since then.

I am going to disagree on your established metrics Arm strength matters I have posted my strict curl if it doesn’t prove I am strong let’s see you match it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24479 on: January 25, 2023, 07:33:00 AM »
I said I am going for 160lbs this Saturday. I didn’t say in a meet.
Smooth move Ex-Lax.....trying for a new PR when your body is telling you via pain in your joints and bones that you`ve been  "curling" too heavy,too often.
 :-\

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #24480 on: January 25, 2023, 07:39:13 AM »
Again I posted a double with 350lbs on bench press at a body weight of 205lbs-210lbs from about 8 years ago. I have torn a pec again since then.

I am going to disagree on your established metrics Arm strength matters I have posted my strict curl if it doesn’t prove I am strong let’s see you match it

no one gives a shit what you can do 8 years ago. what can you do today?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #24481 on: January 25, 2023, 07:48:53 AM »
Hanky - does this look like an area people are being interrupted on the or way to the water fountain ? 

I train at a good facility , maybe you might want to spend less on selfie rings and hats and more on a legit training location

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24482 on: January 25, 2023, 07:49:26 AM »

no one gives a shit what you can do 8 years ago. what can you do today?

Like I said I am going to try and strict curl 160lbs this Saturday. I am resting today. If you don’t think that is strong let’s see you do it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24483 on: January 25, 2023, 07:50:29 AM »
Hanky - does this look like an area people are being interrupted on the or way to the water fountain ? 

I train at a good facility , maybe you might want to spend less on selfie rings and hats and more on a legit training location

That looks like a place CrossFit rejects go to die

My gym is cool it’s a converted movie theatre super high ceilings actual benches and equipment not just 50 CrossFit stations and some treadmills in a low ceiling environment and our entire floor is mats not just stations

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #24484 on: January 25, 2023, 07:51:25 AM »
Like I said I am going to try and strict curl 160lbs this Saturday. I am resting today. If you don’t think that is strong let’s see you do it.
if you think you're strong do any of the big 4, any of them to a respectable level

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24485 on: January 25, 2023, 07:53:07 AM »
if you think you're strong do any of the big 4, any of them to a respectable level

Why do I have to answer every challenge when none of you ever answer any of mine you know damn well I am strong because you know damn well you can’t strict curl 160lbs

I am training for a strict curl powerlifting event I am not just going to start randomly maxing out other lifts

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #24486 on: January 25, 2023, 07:55:37 AM »

My gym is cool it’s a converted movie theatre super high ceilings actual benches and equipment not just 50 CrossFit stations and some treadmills in a low ceiling environment and our entire floor is mats not just stations

Lol.  Uh huh.   That is one tiny little part of the facility.   

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #24487 on: January 25, 2023, 07:56:57 AM »
Why do I have to answer every challenge when none of you ever answer any of mine you know damn well I am strong because you know damn well you can’t strict curl 160lbs
I know darn well you're weak because you can't do any of the multi joint compound lifts for anything close to a respectable number for someone your bodyweight.

also i totally posted shat on your squat video

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24488 on: January 25, 2023, 07:58:04 AM »
I know darn well you're weak because you can't do any of the multi joint compound lifts for anything close to a respectable number for someone your bodyweight.

also i totally posted shat on your squat video

Body weight lol you want to pretend you are strong based on being a lighter body weight fucking nonsense

When I was 150lbs I could do a lot more pull-up when you get bigger the ratio is going to change but you are absolutely getting stronger

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24489 on: January 25, 2023, 08:02:46 AM »
If someone weighs 350lbs and benches 500lbs are they weak because 500lbs isn’t 1.5x 350?Fuck no someone who benches 500lbs is not weak no matter how much they weigh. Do you want to pretend the 180lb guy benching 270lbs is stronger?? Who do you think is going to win when they arm wrestle? Who is actually stronger?

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #24490 on: January 25, 2023, 08:08:43 AM »
Body weight lol you want to pretend you are strong based on being a lighter body weight fucking nonsense

When I was 150lbs I could do a lot more pull-up when you get bigger the ratio is going to change but you are absolutely getting stronger

I'm stronger because i can squat, bench, ohp and deadlift more than you can despite being a lower bodyweight, and i can do that TODAY!!!

Also i know i'm strong because the shed in my parent's backyard is full of gaudy trophies handed to me by gene and ame rychlak

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24491 on: January 25, 2023, 08:10:00 AM »
Meet is in March and I am always trying to gain weight. I am always going to be bigger and smoother after an upper body workout in the evening. I am not eating much junk food. I am only competing against myself. The goal is to get bigger and stronger. I am right at the top of the 220lb weight class right now where I need to be. But if I show up at 230lbs and curl more even better.

Basically, you upped the TRT medication.

You think drinking a gallon of Gatorade is not considered junk food.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #24492 on: January 25, 2023, 08:31:32 AM »

Your gym has no bumpers or lifting platforms, and I'm not sure if they have real adjustable power racks.

Your own words -

"If I do that in my local gym I am going to be kicked out we don't even have bumper plates much less a powerlifting station to drop the damn bar or even the floor space".

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24493 on: January 25, 2023, 08:45:40 AM »

thats is a minimum of 30lb over stage weight for a bodybuilding contest

228 shredded my fucking arse

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24494 on: January 25, 2023, 08:48:40 AM »

thats is a minimum of 30lb over stage weight for a bodybuilding contest

228 shredded my fucking arse

My morning physique looks a lot tighter and just a few pounds lighter. I am lean enough.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24495 on: January 25, 2023, 08:51:14 AM »
My morning physique looks a lot tighter and just a few pounds lighter. I am lean enough.

Fuck off with your bullshit, I am currentlt 20lb over what I weighed onstage and my arms are like a roadmap of veins, you have almost zero vascularity and not a striation in sight

A waterlogged mess
Cut down on the anadrol and d-bol you daft kunt

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24496 on: January 25, 2023, 08:59:19 AM »
Fuck off with your bullshit, I am currentlt 20lb over what I weighed onstage and my arms are like a roadmap of veins, you have almost zero vascularity and not a striation in sight

A waterlogged mess
Cut down on the anadrol and d-bol you daft kunt

Not taking any orals and I am going to disagree I think I look solid as hell

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #24497 on: January 25, 2023, 08:59:50 AM »
Actually this thread is supposed to be about training but you assholes ruined it harassing me. I would be happy if everyone posted there training once a day and moved on but not I post my training and an update and it’s 5 pages of you suck we hate you prove you can juggle on video and where were you March 19th 2006

No bitch, it wasn't.  It was you pounding your chest claiming you were the only one who lifted...read the fucking title YOU created.

Many of us didn't say a fucking thing about your training but you opened your mouth and shit over what some of us did.  So, you reap what you sow. 

snatching is 1,000 more technical that your bullshit curl...and takes way more fucking strength than you realize.  So sorry its not something that feeds your ego driven brain.

So, continue to cry about people 'picking' on you.  Some tough guy you are...pussy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24498 on: January 25, 2023, 09:05:32 AM »
No bitch, it wasn't.  It was you pounding your chest claiming you were the only one who lifted...read the fucking title YOU created.

Many of us didn't say a fucking thing about your training but you opened your mouth and shit over what some of us did.  So, you reap what you sow. 

snatching is 1,000 more technical that your bullshit curl...and takes way more fucking strength than you realize.  So sorry its not something that feeds your ego driven brain.

So, continue to cry about people 'picking' on you.  Some tough guy you are...pussy

You just do a bunch of CrossFit nonsense

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #24499 on: January 25, 2023, 09:07:47 AM »

Crossfit....the sport where 40yo women out squat you

That gym is no joke...then again, you would be kicked out of there for getting naked in the locker room to take your "update pics"  (yeah, right)

Hmmm since when are lifting platforms with squat racks crossfit stations?   Does that mean EVERY major sports team, college, and even some high schools  training facilities have "crossfit lifting stations".   You are certainly lowering your bar of intelligence with every post you fucking dolt.