Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1547891 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #24550 on: January 25, 2023, 12:41:26 PM »
Literally ANYTHING in crossfit > getting hyped up with your singlet and having people yell at you while leaning up at the wall and using momentum to relive your jr high school days to see "who can curl more"...while crossfit guys fuck your girlfriend

Imagine Hanky trying to use the assault bike?  LMFAO!!!!    Pure comedy 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24551 on: January 25, 2023, 12:42:25 PM »
I never said I was convicted of assaulting a woman you are just making up lies. That has never happened again pull a court record showing otherwise you can’t because it has never happened.

So what were you in jail for?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #24552 on: January 25, 2023, 12:42:50 PM »
A
R
R
E
S
T
?
?

Again you guys are just collecting nonsense from the internet. I don’t have any assault conviction anywhere against anyone that means if I ever was accused of anything I was vindicated in a court of law. I don’t have to defend myself against baseless accusations online.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24553 on: January 25, 2023, 12:43:59 PM »
Imagine Hanky trying to use the assault bike?  LMFAO!!!!    Pure comedy

Have you seen him run? Like a fawn..but has aluminum bolts in his knees.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24554 on: January 25, 2023, 12:46:07 PM »
Again you guys are just collecting nonsense from the internet. I don’t have any assault conviction anywhere against anyone that means if I ever was accused of anything I was vindicated in a court of law. I don’t have to defend myself against baseless accusations online.

Dodging the question - ever ARRESTED for DV? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24555 on: January 25, 2023, 12:47:59 PM »
It’s not a power suit it’s a regular singlet I wore once for a meet because it is required

Just as part of a circuit today - I'm 191lbs.   30 min circuit I did 135 standing press x 10 6 times - like butter - zero nothing whatsoever.  That was a fraction, not even a decimal point of what i did today. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24556 on: January 25, 2023, 12:50:06 PM »
Dodging the question - ever ARRESTED for DV?

I went over this many times and already said I was done addressing this issue. I have never assaulted a woman in my life. I have never been convicted of any form of domestic violence in my life against anyone. I went through a bad custody case and was accused of many things however this was a godsend as when they were proven false I wound up with exponentially more custodial time with my son. I was the victim and I was vindicated and exonerated in court. I am not going to speak again on this subject.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24557 on: January 25, 2023, 12:55:25 PM »
I never said it was the same or different I said there is no more purpose to wearing a singlet to squat deadlift or bench press than there is to curl none of those 4 movements require a singlet but powerlifting organizations that sanction competitions in those 4 movements require it. I don’t make the rules take it up with them
In REAL powerlifting you wear a singlet as opposed to baggy sweats or the like, so that they can tell that your ass stays on the bench when benching,and that you break parallel when squatting.

Plus it looks more professional creating uniformity which legitimizes the sport, instead of guys wearing sweats,jeans,briefs,cut offs,and/or baggy pants with their boxers showing and their asses hanging out.....as an active "powerlifter",you should have known this.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #24558 on: January 25, 2023, 12:58:32 PM »
First it’s that was 2 years ago. 2nd I was off because I cut too much weight not the other way around and I was not way off. I looked great at weigh ins I could not maintain that I tried to eat and could not keep food down but body took in 8lbs of waters. Cutting to 198 was a huge mistake I was leaner than the competition at 220lbs but regardless i am no where near 198lbs. I got sick as shit the last 3 times I made that weight. I look a lot better at 220lbs. You want to cut 30lb have at it. I am happy with my conditiom right now I have abs I have obliques I vascular forearms I can see striations in my shoulders and veins in my biceps. I don’t need to cut 30lbs you are crazy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24559 on: January 25, 2023, 01:00:27 PM »
I went over this many times and already said I was done addressing this issue. I have never assaulted a woman in my life. I have never been convicted of any form of domestic violence in my life against anyone. I went through a bad custody case and was accused of many things however this was a godsend as when they were proven false I wound up with exponentially more custodial time with my son. I was the victim and I was vindicated and exonerated in court. I am not going to speak again on this subject.

I don't blame you, parole probably monitoring your online activities. 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #24560 on: January 25, 2023, 01:02:00 PM »
All I know is I'm training to regain my title. Its been 44 years.
I just got my T-Shirt.
Super-suit is on order!

"Can you do it"?!?!?!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24561 on: January 25, 2023, 01:04:11 PM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24562 on: January 25, 2023, 01:04:32 PM »
First it’s that was 2 years ago. 2nd I was off because I cut too much weight not the other way around and I was not way off. I looked great at weigh ins I could not maintain that I tried to eat and could not keep food down but body took in 8lbs of waters. Cutting to 198 was a huge mistake I was leaner than the competition at 220lbs but regardless i am no where near 198lbs. I got sick as shit the last 3 times I made that weight. I look a lot better at 220lbs. You want to cut 30lb have at it. I am happy with my conditiom right now I have abs I have obliques I vascular forearms I can see striations in my shoulders and veins in my biceps. I don’t need to cut 30lbs you are crazy

i thought you had renal failure and then organ failure?

Brian, do you ever get tired of bullshitting? Do people at "work" or the gym call you Bullshit Brian or Horseshit Healy yet?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24563 on: January 25, 2023, 01:04:35 PM »
I just got my T-Shirt.
Super-suit is on order!

"Can you do it"?!?!?!

It’s probably the funniest strength sport you can do but whatever go play badminton instead have at it no skin off my back

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24564 on: January 25, 2023, 01:05:09 PM »
i thought you had renal failure and then organ failure?

Brian, do you ever get tired of bullshitting? Do people at "work" or the gym call you Bullshit Brian or Horseshit Healy yet?

Yeah when you can’t keep food down and are throwing up bile that’s organ failure

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24565 on: January 25, 2023, 01:05:18 PM »
I just got my T-Shirt.
Super-suit is on order!

"Can you do it"?!?!?!
LOL  ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24566 on: January 25, 2023, 01:05:24 PM »

is there a reason your brother won't speak to you? you never addressed this topic, Rocky or the skateboard.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24567 on: January 25, 2023, 01:06:34 PM »
Yeah when you can’t keep food down and are throwing up bile that’s organ failure

Sorry Dr. Wood Healy.

you are incorrect.

What is behind excuse door number 3?

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321083#determining-the-cause

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24568 on: January 25, 2023, 01:06:45 PM »

Why is this happening so frequently? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24569 on: January 25, 2023, 01:14:56 PM »
is there a reason your brother won't speak to you? you never addressed this topic, Rocky or the skateboard.

1)    Brother got food poisoning from a cobble pie at family picnic Hanky brought
2)    Brother challenged Hanky stage conditioning at BB show saying he should have been lighter
3)    Brother ordered the same skateboard and it was fine
4)    Brother beat Clegg in 10 seconds w no training, no roids, in 1 and only MMA fight
5)    Brother strict curled 200lbs wearing pajamas and no bodysuit after a night of no sleep and being drunk
6)    Brother is a cop in same town tired of burying the arrests and MV infractions
7)    Brother used to date Fiance'
8)    Brother still has a full head of hair
9)    Brother tried to convince Hanky to get off GB for his mental health
10)  Brother joined a CrossFit gym and is squatting and deadlifting 405 for reps with ease.         

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24570 on: January 25, 2023, 01:15:28 PM »
Sorry Dr. Wood Healy.

you are incorrect.

What is behind excuse door number 3?

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321083#determining-the-cause

Liver failure or acute damage can cause bile reflux as well I don’t like messing with my hydration I have crohns and Barrett’s and GERD already once I start throwing up bile it gets really scary really quick

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24571 on: January 25, 2023, 01:16:39 PM »
Liver failure can cause bile reflux as well

For alcohol or roids? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24572 on: January 25, 2023, 01:19:07 PM »
For alcohol or roids?

I don’t drink and my liver values are fine in bloodwork however when I get flare ups and start getting run down and sick throwing up bile is the last step at that point the dehydration can kill it’s violent and its scary

I am 225lbs healthy and strong and more than lean enough I am not cutting 30lbs just to see how sick I can get no thanks

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24573 on: January 25, 2023, 01:20:44 PM »
I don’t drink and my liver values are fine in bloodwork however when I get flare ups and start getting run down and sick throwing up bile is the last step at that point the dehydration can kill it’s violent and its scary

Maybe there is lack of medical resources in the Kitty Hawk area, but you need a better doctor.   This is not normal. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24574 on: January 25, 2023, 01:24:45 PM »

I am 225lbs healthy and strong and more than lean enough I am not cutting 30lbs just to see how sick I can get no thanks
You got sick because you dieted off a lot of weight over a 3 day period......jackass!   ;D