Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1531849 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #27700 on: February 24, 2023, 02:51:50 AM »
Quote from: Hulkotron on February 23, 2023, 07:40:03 PM

There is no job.

Quote from: Bhanky

I wish there wasn’t. I am not proud to work but I need the income. I would much rather spend the day on the beach but it could could be a lot worse.

Finally some honesty from the Hanks.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27701 on: February 24, 2023, 02:55:42 AM »
Bhanks definitely doesn't have a dad bod. He's lean, just not as good as he thinks he is with the lopsidedness and tears, and that's why he gets the flack.
He knows he holds and tenses the abs as hard as possible which is obviously what you do in a pose but just won't concede his stomach bulges out unflexed when we've all seen it. Just like we can all see the size difference in the arms, the size difference on the whole right side compared to left.
What's the harm in admitting flaws?...
Yes. He is obviously jacked but because of his hyperbolic and delusional self promotion, he triggers many negative emotions in his audience, which causes him to be mocked and attacked. He finds himself in proverbial quicksand and destroys his piece of mind and reputation in the process of futile and frantic resistance.

I advise him to just relax, show humility, and make peace with God and man.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27702 on: February 24, 2023, 03:17:37 AM »
Simply put........no sugar coating it.......HE`S A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND A TRUE SHITTY HUMAN BEING.

If you think otherwise just stick around.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #27703 on: February 24, 2023, 03:22:06 AM »
Yea and when he says show a pic to compare he fails to realise we aren't on here boasting saying we are all this and that.
Do competitors in a bodybuilding show ask non bodybuilding judges to strip and compare when marked down?
Admit the flaws, stop cooking up excuses for every single scenario and people might not think he's such an egotistical bell end.
Yes. He is obviously jacked but because of his hyperbolic and delusional self promotion, he triggers many negative emotions in his audience, which causes him to be mocked and attacked. He finds himself in proverbial quicksand and destroys his piece of mind and reputation in the process of futile and frantic resistance.

I advise him to just relax, show humility, and make peace with God and man.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27704 on: February 24, 2023, 03:37:13 AM »
Simply put........no sugar coating it.......HE`S A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND A TRUE SHITTY HUMAN BEING.

Yes but we must give him some slack so he can have psychological room to grow and change into a better person. We must use beating and balming method. Soften him up with blitzkrieg/shocknawe method. Then we help him back up and mold him in the image of God

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #27705 on: February 24, 2023, 03:43:54 AM »
Bigger triceps: 230-lb juiced-to-the-gills bhanks or 171-lb natural Hulkotron?

How the duck are you going to calm yourself Hulkatron that’s a 15 inch arm

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #27706 on: February 24, 2023, 03:47:20 AM »
How the duck are you going to calm yourself Hulkatron that’s a 15 inch arm

Clearly the fingers and hands are furiously shaking here

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27707 on: February 24, 2023, 03:49:38 AM »
Bhank I want you to know that Jesus loves you and we too love you. But you must show humility first before you can be accepted into our hearts. You seem like a good guy but you must accept that you are fueling sadism and it is bringing out the worst in people. It even happened to me some pages back it got the best of me and i wrote very mean things with the intent to hurt you. Im sorry for that brother, it was wrong. But nevertheless it was incited by your behavior.

Peace

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27708 on: February 24, 2023, 03:56:11 AM »

And there it is. He's a true shitty human being. All of the dick measuring over who's got a better body really means nothing. What matters most is Brian is an awful person. I'd also like to add he loves penis in and around his mouth.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27709 on: February 24, 2023, 04:00:34 AM »
Bhank I want you to know that Jesus loves you and we too love you. But you must show humility first before you can be accepted into our hearts. You seem like a good guy but you must accept that you are fueling sadism and it is bringing out the worst in people. It even happened to me some pages back it got the best of me and i wrote very mean things with the intent to hurt you. Im sorry for that brother, it was wrong. But nevertheless it was incited by your behavior.

Peace
He does not seem like a nice guy. He beats woman. He's a narcissistic egomaniac.  He's a homophobic self hating closeted gay man. He's boasted about his willingness to beat senior citizens.  He really has no redeeming qualities

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27710 on: February 24, 2023, 04:03:51 AM »
Im relieved now that i apologized for those very cruel things I wrote. I realize it could have ended very badly. Some people can be pushed to suicide by online bullying. There are some very dark sides in all of us that can get the better of us really quickly. Especially when docksing by the technocrats on the internet is added, things can really escalate very fast and reputations can be forever ruined which can lead to suicide or life in shambles and loss of income. I hope that with the love of Jesus we can come to terms with our grave shortcomings and how we are often abusive to our fellow man online in ways we wouldnt in the real world.  Lets together try to be better more christian people. I fully understand some on here have called my posts sanctimonious and holier than thou. This is why i want once again fully underline that i am not better than anybody else since i too let negative emotion get the better of me as i have posted very rude and sadistic things, like highlighting bhanks and tony huges genetic flaws with the intent to hurt them psychologically. In fact my desire for sadistic grattification caused me to offend God because Bhank and Tony huge gemetic shortcomings are the work of God and so i deeply amd sincerely apologize to God and to Bhank and Tony for my transgressions against them and against God

Peace and I love you all

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27711 on: February 24, 2023, 04:08:33 AM »
He does not seem like a nice guy. He beats woman. He's a narcissistic egomaniac.  He's a homophobic self hating closeted gay man. He's boasted about his willingness to beat senior citizens.  He really has no redeeming qualities

If thats true then indeed those are very large obstacles to overcome. It all starts with giving someone the psychological safety to admit to wrongdoings and transgressions. Then it is up to the person to show willingness to change and show humility. Being on steroids can make it impossible since it synthetically keeps arrogance elevated even when psychological trauma by 1000 pages of insult would have brought down natural test levels and increase cortisol. This is maybe why we see that once very asshole people become much better people omce they come off or taper down to hrt-plus

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #27712 on: February 24, 2023, 04:12:15 AM »

Other than that he seems ok.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #27713 on: February 24, 2023, 04:15:21 AM »

This
x2

well stated Wes.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27714 on: February 24, 2023, 04:15:47 AM »
Being a self hating gay man means that your heart is in the right place since you hate what God disapproves: being gay
So there is hope. God can wipe away his sin and make him whole again. All he must do is repent and stop doing what God does not approve of.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27715 on: February 24, 2023, 04:16:57 AM »
He does not seem like a nice guy. He beats woman. He's a narcissistic egomaniac.  He's a homophobic self hating closeted bald gay man. He's boasted about his willingness to beat senior citizens.  He really has no redeeming qualities

He is not bald!   :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27716 on: February 24, 2023, 04:18:23 AM »
And there it is. He's a true shitty human being. All of the dick measuring over who's got a better body really means nothing. What matters most is Brian is an awful person. I'd also like to add he loves penis in and around his mouth.

More truth about Bianca beer keg belly.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27717 on: February 24, 2023, 04:24:44 AM »
Other than that he seems ok.
You`re right,it could have been that he was simply having  a bad day decade or two or three.  :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27718 on: February 24, 2023, 04:35:47 AM »
You`re right,it could have been that he was simply having  a bad day decade or two or three.  :D

He's an obnoxious, jealous, queer Fag.got with a Huge head & distended belly,
balding, wife beater,cock lover,lying, photo shopping, shaking / quivering, arse bleeding,
vomiting,broken knees, Torn muscles, atrophying, mentally unstable, hideous looking
gargoyle, with Zero Redeemable qualities.

please add anything I may of missed.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27719 on: February 24, 2023, 04:40:24 AM »
I`m not kissing ass here but if Hanky was 1/2 the person illuminati is he`d be awesome.

A little known, or possibly unknown fact about illuminati is that he is one of the most caring and heartfelt people here.....Tapeworm as well also, as is Princess L, and many many others far too numerous to mention.

I won`t say why but it`s true.

As far as people go Hanky may not even be a person.

NO HOMO

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27720 on: February 24, 2023, 04:42:08 AM »
He's an obnoxious, jealous, queer Fag.got with a Huge head & distended belly,
balding, wife beater,cock lover,lying, photo shopping, shaking / quivering, arse bleeding,
vomiting,broken knees, Torn muscles, atrophying, mentally unstable, hideous looking
gargoyle, with Zero Redeemable qualities.

please add anything I may of missed.
I think you`ve basically covered it all !  LOL  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #27721 on: February 24, 2023, 04:42:13 AM »
bhanks could try dumbbell pullovers too.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27722 on: February 24, 2023, 04:44:06 AM »
Too hard....he may break a nail.  :D

He`ll just up his GH dosage.....easy peasy !!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27723 on: February 24, 2023, 04:48:07 AM »

Hanky Panky HATES anything resembling hard work.   Therefore he won't try or do these.   Don't waste your time. 

If it involves cafoning himself with cobbler pies, chinese buffet, sticking needles (and other things . . . ) into his rear end, or dragging his selfie stick with him everywhere, he is all in. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #27724 on: February 24, 2023, 04:50:52 AM »
Bhanks definitely doesn't have a dad bod. He's lean, just not as good as he thinks he is with the lopsidedness and tears, and that's why he gets the flack.
He knows he holds and tenses the abs as hard as possible which is obviously what you do in a pose but just won't concede his stomach bulges out unflexed when we've all seen it. Just like we can all see the size difference in the arms, the size difference on the whole right side compared to left.
What's the harm in admitting flaws?...

Because it simply isn’t true the right shoulder is bigger than the left and they sit different due to a dislocation the right pec and arm had an injury but there is no nerve damage to the right side there is no difference in the trap the lat etc the massive size difference you guys claim is half an inch and it’s from the tricep attachment not the bicep the right bicep is fine. And both arms have grown significantly in the last few years. My stomach doesn’t bulge out when empty but yes I fucking eat meals during the day and have crohns which gives me GAS that’s not a gut.