Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1521898 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #31275 on: March 22, 2023, 06:54:19 AM »

Not a firing brain cell left to even dare to compare builds with Haz and then claim he "wins" on certain bodyparts.  LOL  ;D

Fucking Delusional Imbecile Of Peace

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #31276 on: March 22, 2023, 06:58:09 AM »
Practically the same

Weird how you made his elbow to elbow span a foot wider than mine that ain’t to scale

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31277 on: March 22, 2023, 06:59:31 AM »

Not a firing brain cell left to even dare to compare builds with Haz and then claim he "wins" on certain bodyparts.  LOL  ;D

Fucking Delusional Imbecile Of Peace

Why is his picture wider than mine that ain’t to scale the pics should be the same width his back is wider his elbow to elbow reach isn’t. I matched up the pics to be the same size and you just stretched his vs mine

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31278 on: March 22, 2023, 07:01:28 AM »
Why is his picture wider than mine that ain’t to scale the pics should be the same width his back is wider his elbow to elbow reach isn’t
Quit while you`re ahead.....no matter what you do to the pic........you are a bottom feeder compared to him being the king of the food chain.

ARE YOU BLIND OR JUST TROLLING?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31279 on: March 22, 2023, 07:05:42 AM »
Quit while you`re ahead.....no matter what you do to the pic........you are a bottom feeder compared to him being the king of the food chain.

ARE YOU BLIND OR JUST TROLLING?

I admit his back is bigger and he wins the pose so why can’t I at least get a fair comparison why do you guys have to cheat the photos for him as well??? Looks a little different at scale

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31280 on: March 22, 2023, 07:07:07 AM »
His picture is fucking wider because he`s fucking huge whereas you are small by comparison.

Simply put,he takes up more space in his pics because of his immense size.

You,not so much.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31281 on: March 22, 2023, 07:07:25 AM »
Practically the same

Looks different at scale

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31282 on: March 22, 2023, 07:07:51 AM »
I admit his back is bigger and he wins the pose so why can’t I at least get a fair comparison why do you guys have to cheat the photos for him as well??? Looks a little different at scale
OH JESUS........HELP THIS POOR RETARD!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #31283 on: March 22, 2023, 07:08:37 AM »
Looks different at scale

Brian scale or no scale.

He is legit double your size bullshit aside.

Tighter waist
Bigger arms
Bigger chest
Bigger back

This is bodybuilding.

Sadly, you are getting destroyed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31284 on: March 22, 2023, 07:09:49 AM »
His picture is fucking wider because he`s fucking huge whereas you are small by comparison.

Simply put,he takes up more space in his pics because of his immense size.

You,not so much.

His elbow to elbow reach is the same as mine probably less we both have elbows touching the corner of the pic the pics should be the same width the distance from the belly button to the bottom and head to the top all line up. Then you assholes made his pic wider at the same height when they were the same size to start. I admit he wins the pose but again I deserve a fair comparison as it looks a lot closer when properly scaled.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31285 on: March 22, 2023, 07:11:12 AM »
Why is his picture wider than mine that ain’t to scale the pics should be the same width his back is wider his elbow to elbow reach isn’t. I matched up the pics to be the same size and you just stretched his vs mine

Butt Plug you Fucking idiotic retard - he's completely destroying you in every aspect of being a Bodybuilder Physique - Quit your Pitiful Whimpering, You're meant
to be This 45yr old "Scary Big Man that you keep telling everyone" only zero folk are afraid of you  ::) FFS just how huge would your Noggin be if that Pic was the same size !!
it's got fuck all to do with the size of the Pics & everything to do with Haz having a
infinitely better physique.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31286 on: March 22, 2023, 07:12:16 AM »
Brian scale or no scale.

He is legit double your size bullshit aside.

Tighter waist
Bigger arms
Bigger chest
Bigger back

This is bodybuilding.

Sadly, you are getting destroyed

In the compared properly scaled pics his waist is not tighter and his arms are not bigger. His back is a lot bigger with lower insertions and his chest looks better. My forearms look better in this pic that may be the angle as he has his pulled in to flair his back. He looks to be 15lbs heavier which he is again simply asking not to have my photo shrunk and his stretched I don’t think a fair comparison is to much to ask the photos should be the same width

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31287 on: March 22, 2023, 07:14:02 AM »
His elbow to elbow reach is the same as mine probably less we both have elbows touching the corner of the pic the pics should be the same width the distance from the belly button to the bottom and head to the top all line up. Then you assholes made his pic wider at the same height when they were the same size to start. I admit he wins the pose but again I deserve a fair comparison as it looks a lot closer when properly scaled.

excuse after excuse after excuse after excuse.... your father did a shit job raising you hankins.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31288 on: March 22, 2023, 07:16:52 AM »
but again I deserve a fair comparison as it looks a lot closer when properly scaled.
No you deserve a severe asswhipping for being a blithering idiot.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31289 on: March 22, 2023, 07:18:22 AM »
excuse after excuse after excuse after excuse.... your father did a shit job raising you hankins.

How is asking for a fair comparison an excuse???? I said when I made the original fair comparison he won the pose I then Pointed out some areas that were pretty close. You guys then Changed the scale of the photos and said it wasn’t close. Seems kind of dishonest on your part. I never made any excuse. Pointing out you guys are stretching and shrinking photos is not an excuse it’s a fact

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31290 on: March 22, 2023, 07:18:25 AM »
Haz may as well be a prime Arnold by comparison,yet this idiot is still grasping for straws.  LOL ;D

You couldn`t make this shit up if you tried!  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31291 on: March 22, 2023, 07:18:58 AM »
Haz may as well be a prime Arnold by comparison,yet this idiot is still grasping for straws.  LOL ;D

You couldn`t make this shit up if you tried!  :D

Again never said I won simply pointing out you guys alternated the scale of the photos again

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #31292 on: March 22, 2023, 07:20:36 AM »
Then you assholes made his pic wider at the same height when they were the same size to start. I admit he wins the pose but again I deserve a fair comparison as it looks a lot closer when properly scaled.
Then you scale it so you are much closer to the camera. Therefore appear bigger.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31293 on: March 22, 2023, 07:20:38 AM »
How is asking for a fair comparison an excuse???? I said when I made the original fair comparison he won the pose I then Pointed out some areas that were pretty close. You guys then Changed the scale of the photos and said it wasn’t close. Seems kind of dishonest on your part. I never made any excuse. Pointing out you guys are stretching and shrinking photos is not an excuse it’s a fact
IT DOESN`T FUCKING MATTER YOU DUMB FUCK......HE IS TOTALLY ON AN ENTIRE OTHER FUCKING LEVEL.

IF YOU CAN`T SEE THAT GET SOME NEW GLASSES OR JUST BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31294 on: March 22, 2023, 07:22:11 AM »
Again never said I won simply pointing out you guys alternated the scale of the photos again
Then shut the fuck up about will ya`....you are not the great bodybuilder that you imagine you are and you will never be one.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31295 on: March 22, 2023, 07:23:33 AM »
IT DOESN`T FUCKING MATTER YOU DUMB FUCK......HE IS TOTALLY ON AN ENTIRE OTHER FUCKING LEVEL.

Yeah weird you guys say the same thing after photoshopping my photos to make my arms smaller and my waist and head bigger supposedly it doesn’t matter since I look like shit anyway. It matters to me I always post honest photos I don’t shop them so yeah I want to be compared honestly not after you guys shrink the width of my photo to change the proportions

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31296 on: March 22, 2023, 07:24:41 AM »
The shut the fuck up about will ya`....you are not the great bodybuilder that you imagine you are and you will never be one.

Again I think I look pretty good right now better than you ever looked by far and multiple levels of you ask me

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31297 on: March 22, 2023, 07:26:46 AM »
Yeah weird you guys say the same thing after photoshopping my photos to make my arms smaller and my waist and head bigger supposedly it doesn’t matter since I look like shit anyway. It matters to me I always post honest photos I don’t shop them so yeah I want to be compared honestly not after you guys shrink the width of my photo to change the proportions
I don`t even know how to photoshop a pic.

Bottom line is there is no need for a comparison...it would be like comparing a fly to a lion.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31298 on: March 22, 2023, 07:27:40 AM »

This  x1000000 +

Fuck off Bianca with your Pitiful child like Whimpering - There is Not one single
area in those comparison pics regardless of Size where you beat him
You Delusions are Running wild in that Giant Noggin.

Fuck off , Once & for all. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31299 on: March 22, 2023, 07:28:10 AM »
Then you scale it so you are much closer to the camera. Therefore appear bigger.

No I took both our photos and cropped the same points of contact with all 4 corners of the same size photo you guys then took those 2 photos that were the same size and made his photo 50% wider and started talking shit at least keep it honest he is bigger so why do you need to cheat the photos in his favor as well?