Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1561849 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #32300 on: April 03, 2023, 07:03:06 AM »
In Brianland you beat Clegg, you didnt beat up women, you won your shows

We dont live in Brianland.

Independent verified official results

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2021/npc_south_carolina_excalibur/

Not dead last asshole and I don’t have any convictions for assaulting any women. I was falsely accused by my ex at an exchange in front of a police station when the video came out they dropped and expunged the charges against me because she lied. That is why I have more custody time now. I even posted the court records proving this but you assholes just kept lying on me regardless

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32301 on: April 03, 2023, 07:04:41 AM »

Not dead last asshole and I don’t have any convictions for assaulting any women I was falsely accused by my ex at an exchange in front of a police station when the video came out they dropped and expunged the charges against me because she lied. That is why I have more custody time now.
dont forget the girl you rescued from the beach and kicked the living shit out of her..
We have had her version of events

As for custody you only have him 1 day every 2 weeks

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32302 on: April 03, 2023, 07:05:00 AM »

Not dead last asshole and I don’t have any convictions for assaulting any women. I was falsely accused by my ex at an exchange in front of a police station when the video came out they dropped and expunged the charges against me because she lied. That is why I have more custody time now. I even posted the court records proving this but you assholes just kept lying on me regardless

still doing the show hankins? lol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32303 on: April 03, 2023, 07:09:47 AM »
dont forget the girl you rescued from the beach and kicked the living shit out of her..
We have had her version of events

As for custody you only have him 1 day every 2 weeks

My son is sitting with me right now asshole. I have him every other week all summer Friday to Friday. I get him over 120 days a year depending if it’s a odd or even year because he has to go to school in one location other than that I get half of all vacations including summer and every other weekend during the school year. Show me a single Dad that lives 4 hours away and gets more. I get over 30%

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32304 on: April 03, 2023, 07:13:23 AM »
My son is sitting with me right now asshole. I have him every other week all summer Friday to Friday. I get him over 120 days a year depending if it’s a odd or even year because he has to go to school in one location other than that I get half of all vacations including summer and every other weekend during the school year. Show me a single Dad that lives 4 hours away and gets more. I get over 30%

If your ex ever sees this thread, she is going to run to court to get that changed real quick. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32305 on: April 03, 2023, 07:18:17 AM »
If your ex ever sees this thread, she is going to run to court to get that changed real quick.

Maybe you guys should spend more time worrying about your family and less worrying about mine

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32306 on: April 03, 2023, 07:19:30 AM »

talking fucking gibberish no doubt

Fucks sake Brian I knew you would fall for that

Spend some time with him if hes there and stop posting on here.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #32307 on: April 03, 2023, 07:23:34 AM »
Hey Brian,while you sit here telling lies and your untrue versions of events,I`ll be heading out to the gym to train.

Remember son,every workout you do,and everything you eat will add up and pay dividends in the future.....EXCEPT of course when we talk about you,a guy who during a prep, makes up  a tummy ache so he can quit, and also eats garbage  daily, and misses shitloads of workouts........all during a contest prep!!

You gotta` wanna win Brian,no one`s gonna let you win cuz they feel sorry for your pathetic ass.

PUT IN SOME REAL FUCKING WORK SON!!   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32308 on: April 03, 2023, 07:26:12 AM »
Hey Brian,while you sit here telling lies and your untrue versions of events,I`ll be heading out to the gym to train.

Remember son,every workout you do,and everything you eat will add up and pay dividends in the future.....EXCEPT of course when we talk about you,a guy who during a prep, makes up  a tummy ache so he can quit, and also eats garbage  daily, and misses shitloads of workouts........all during a contest prep!!

You gotta` wanna win Brian,no one`s gonna let you win cuz they feel sorry for your pathetic ass.

He should have that lean face, dialed in look by now.   He has a double chin in the last video.  Show is not going to go on. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #32309 on: April 03, 2023, 07:39:20 AM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32310 on: April 03, 2023, 07:43:25 AM »
Maybe you guys should spend more time worrying about your family and less worrying about mine

Didn't you give up your home to another mans family?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32311 on: April 03, 2023, 07:47:49 AM »
Didn't you give up your home to another mans family?

So I am the only person in America with a stepchild? When people in their 40s get married they often already have children my son loves his stepsisters he thinks they are awesome and so do I. The two of them literally just went to the playground together

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32312 on: April 03, 2023, 07:48:29 AM »

He is already making excuses.  "I just want to have fun . . . .."   blah blah blah - he is not training hard or dieting.  He is not even going to show up. 

3 weeks out bitches!!!! 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32313 on: April 03, 2023, 07:49:05 AM »
He is already making excuses.  "I just want to have fun . . . .."   blah blah blah - he is not training hard or dieting.  He is not even going to show up. 

3 weeks out bitches!!!!

Correct I am not dieting I am actually having a donut now

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32314 on: April 03, 2023, 07:53:51 AM »

You looked vastly better last go around than you do now.  3 weeks out correct? 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #32315 on: April 03, 2023, 07:54:26 AM »

Ah, yes. A fried, fatty dessert food. I’m forecasting a Crohn’s flare-up. Fuck it! Let’s grow into the show baby!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32316 on: April 03, 2023, 07:55:06 AM »
So I am the only person in America with a stepchild? When people in their 40s get married they often already have children my son loves his stepsisters he thinks they are awesome and so do I. The two of them literally just went to the playground together

Just because others do it doesn't make it any less pathetic.

They probably went to the playground to get away from the weird man wearing a summer dress and baseball cap indoors.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #32317 on: April 03, 2023, 07:55:55 AM »

Why isn't he in school if you are working?

Got canned from the collections agency already?

There go your medical benefits and there goes the show.. calling it now

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32318 on: April 03, 2023, 07:59:14 AM »
Why isn't he in school if you are working?

Got canned from the collections agency already?

There go your medical benefits and there goes the show.. calling it now

Maybe the kid got suspended for beating up one of the other kids? 

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #32319 on: April 03, 2023, 08:05:11 AM »

still doing the show hankins? lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32320 on: April 03, 2023, 08:06:56 AM »

He has already given up.   Hilarious that he called out everyone here to do the show and now we all know he is not showing up himself.  Another Cleggian level debacle. 

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #32321 on: April 03, 2023, 10:40:38 AM »
He's already in a flare up, been going on 2 weeks yet here he is eating grease and sugar, the very thing not to eat with crohns.  ???
Ah, yes. A fried, fatty dessert food. I’m forecasting a Crohn’s flare-up. Fuck it! Let’s grow into the show baby!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #32322 on: April 03, 2023, 10:53:33 AM »

^^^^THIS

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32323 on: April 03, 2023, 10:55:03 AM »
He's already in a flare up, been going on 2 weeks yet here he is eating grease and sugar, the very thing not to eat with crohns.  ???

He has never been accused exactly of being the sharpest knife in the drawer.     

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32324 on: April 03, 2023, 10:57:48 AM »
He has never been accused exactly of being the sharpest knife in the drawer.   

nope,  when everyone thought he was a retard and had him tested they found out he was a genius. 

a true paradoxical event.