Author Topic: Knife wielding man beats his wife, tries to murder a cop, then gets smoked.  (Read 2107 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
The wife still sides with her abuser and says that the cops wouldn't have shot him if he was white.

Seriously, cops should stop responding to situations like this.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Knife wielding man beats his wife, tries to murder a cop, then gets smoked.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2021, 08:36:18 AM »
The 21ft rule has been highly disputed especially from draw to presentation. Not sure why they didn’t ask him to step away from the knife or have their weapons drawn as soon as he pulled the knife out. If he’s carrying that big ass knife in his hoodie pocket what would make them think he might not have a firearm?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2021, 08:39:19 AM »
The 21ft rule has been highly disputed especially from draw to presentation. Not sure why they didn’t ask him to step away from the knife

That skinny blonde cop could very easily have gotten stabbed.  He wasn't paying nearly enough attention to this guy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2021, 08:50:55 AM »
That skinny blonde cop could very easily have gotten stabbed.  He wasn't paying nearly enough attention to this guy.

I edited my post

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2021, 08:55:21 AM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2021, 09:04:06 AM »
Also, shooting someone doesn't magically make them fall over and die in a split second.  You can shoot someone at close range and still get stabbed.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2021, 03:42:00 PM »
Bet he won't try that again.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2021, 05:41:43 PM »
My nikka

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2021, 05:45:40 PM »
28ft from vince goodknife
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2021, 12:49:40 AM »
if obbummer had a son

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2021, 01:53:39 AM »
The 21ft rule has been highly disputed especially from draw to presentation. Not sure why they didn’t ask him to step away from the knife or have their weapons drawn as soon as he pulled the knife out. If he’s carrying that big ass knife in his hoodie pocket what would make them think he might not have a firearm?
^THIS^

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2021, 03:06:27 AM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2021, 03:43:29 PM »
Great video

Condensed version of Surviving Edged Weapons.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2021, 04:51:39 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2021, 04:57:09 PM »

I hope at least one of those bullets went straight into his brain.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2021, 05:12:48 PM »

It’s crazy how cheap life is to some folks. Cop had no idea that was going to happen.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2021, 05:26:21 PM »

Knifes have killed in the US over 5 times than the amount of  so called assault rifles year after year. Knives also kill more people year after year than shotguns. The 21 foot rule isn't tested properly by it's critics meaning defense attornies and liberals. If you tell a guy prepare to shoot your holstered training pistol when this guy charges you with a rubber knife then yes the gun guy sometimes wins. In the streets no one gives you a que that a guy 21 feet away is coming for you with a real knife. Cops hesitate before they take a life in most cases. That's all the time a guy with a knife intending on stabbing a cop needs. Needless to say contrary to popular opinion knifes are very dangerous.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2021, 05:31:36 PM »
How long before the dead asshole is made into a "heerow" by the Congressional Comrades and their pals in the Senate with a lot of help by their friends at CNN.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2021, 05:45:23 PM »
The Tueller (21 foot) Rule has slowly been lengthened, many have moved it out closer to 30 feet, and I wouldn't be surprised if it goes a little further in coming years. The 21" is from 1983, and was considered the average distance a person could travel in 1 - 1.5 seconds. In recent years, there's been a few stabbings where athletic guys have gone double that distance.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2021, 07:57:42 PM »
The Tueller (21 foot) Rule has slowly been lengthened, many have moved it out closer to 30 feet, and I wouldn't be surprised if it goes a little further in coming years. The 21" is from 1983, and was considered the average distance a person could travel in 1 - 1.5 seconds. In recent years, there's been a few stabbings where guys have athletic guys have gone double that distance.

I didn't know that - thanks!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2021, 08:02:24 PM »

"cops shoot black man for getting out of his car"  - CNN

E
E

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2021, 08:11:08 PM »
Knifes have killed in the US over 5 times than the amount of  so called assault rifles year after year. Knives also kill more people year after year than shotguns. The 21 foot rule isn't tested properly by it's critics meaning defense attornies and liberals. If you tell a guy prepare to shoot your holstered training pistol when this guy charges you with a rubber knife then yes the gun guy sometimes wins. In the streets no one gives you a que that a guy 21 feet away is coming for you with a real knife. Cops hesitate before they take a life in most cases. That's all the time a guy with a knife intending on stabbing a cop needs. Needless to say contrary to popular opinion knifes are very dangerous.

I've not seen any data on annual semi-auto rifles killings, just annual rifle homicides, something like 350 per year.

Assault rifles are real - M4, M16, M27, AK-47 etc.  Assault weapon is the term the Left and our media use to describe semi-auto rifles that look cool to some, scary to others.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2021, 08:16:19 PM »

I agree with this. This is why I say cops ARE trained but it keeping up with the training that makes the difference. Most PD’s require a level 3 or 4 holster but if you don’t keep up training and have an encounter 1.5sec under stress is probably not a enough time to draw and present even at 30ft and by that time the cop (or whoever) is going to get pretty messed it. It looked like this guy had fairly long blade machete, cop was no where near ready and virtually no time to draw. And even though the cop got cut I would make the argument that the female cop was even more lucky.

Knifes are brutal. Even if you’re experienced in defensive knife tactics, you may survive but chances of coming out of it unscathed are pretty slim. Knife fights are friggen brutal. If you have a firearm create distance to draw, if you’re unarmed and someone has a knife…create distance and fucking bolt

I watch all kinds of videos like this and some are just flat out crazy