Author Topic: Australia goes full retard  (Read 15237 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Australia goes full retard
« Reply #150 on: October 17, 2021, 12:03:02 PM »
Masks are voluntary at WalMarts and retailers where I live.

I suspect this depends on state mandates. In Oregon, when COVID Delta surged, Governor Brown reinstated previous mandates which require mask wearing in most indoor group settings.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: October 17, 2021, 12:21:24 PM »
The dates definitely tell a story, just not the one the media suggests. On September 23, 2021, 97% were vaccinated and on October 11, 2021, Waterford had the highest number of COVID cases. There are some pieces missing. A single dose of the Pfizer vaccine is only 61% effective at preventing symptomatic disease 28 days after having the vaccination. After you have the second vaccine it takes 2 weeks to reach an 85%-90% resistance to COVID. This is a total of 6 weeks to develop maximum efficacy. The J & J vaccine, which is less effective, only requires one vaccination. The incubation period for COVID is around 14 days. Someone contracting COVID on September 23rd, long before a vaccine is at all effective, wouldn't have symptoms until October 7, 2021, just 4 days prior to the second article.  October 11, 2021 isn't enough time to accurately measure the effectiveness of the vaccines. Give it another month and then let's look at the numbers again.   

there is also the argument that the cases have risen in age groups that havent received vaccines.

Statistics are shit at best

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #152 on: October 17, 2021, 12:26:45 PM »
I suspect this depends on state mandates. In Oregon, when COVID Delta surged, Governor Brown reinstated previous mandates which require mask wearing in most indoor group settings.

masks are fuking mandatory everywhere in Saskatchewan. Its beyond stupid. We are right on par with Australia, we even have covid isolation camps. Brutal
"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: October 17, 2021, 02:31:17 PM »
masks are fuking mandatory everywhere in Saskatchewan. Its beyond stupid. We are right on par with Australia, we even have covid isolation camps. Brutal

I can live with having to wear a mask or shop from home.

The Saskatchewan COVID isolation camp is unreasonable. Wasn't the isolation camp was dismantled? On September 30, 2021 a comprehensive 15 page public health order from the Ministry of Health was published/issued 'Mandatory Isolation and Face Covering'.  For some folks, self-isolation might prove difficult. What does someone who contracts COVID, develops symptoms and has no food or other supplies in the house do? Can they get these things  delivered?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: October 17, 2021, 04:37:53 PM »

Australia is re-opening on the 1st November  8) (State by state)

Kids will go to school again !.

State of Queensland, zero covid cases ..............

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #155 on: October 17, 2021, 04:39:18 PM »

Australia is re-opening on the 1st November  8) (State by state)

Kids will go to school again !.

State of Queensland, zero covid cases ..............

I would guess we are the world leaders as far as rules go. It sucks here
"

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: October 17, 2021, 04:56:35 PM »

I'm not in Melbourne  8)

They have a 12's of 4-5* FIFO camps all over , they never use them ................or Christmas Island !. It's BS & nothing else !.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 17, 2021, 05:03:47 PM »

Do the mandates vary from one province to another? Matt insists that he never wears a mask and he has not been vaccinated. He's in Ontario. He's working out at home so I'm guessing whatever gym he'd go to requires masks. How well it is enforced here varies from one gym to another. Last time I went to the gym many people were wearing their masks as neck scarfs. LOL.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #158 on: October 17, 2021, 10:49:51 PM »
A couple of things of note that you mention. You are right, people shouldn't act as if everything is back to normal because they got vaccinated. Specially not people with a greater chance of getting acutely ill with COVID. I've had two Moderna vaccines. Masks are mandated in Oregon. As much as I find wearing one uncomfortable, I still do. Not only because it is mandated, but also for additional protection. Another thing I do is avoid being in a very crowded environment. Still doing a lot of Zoom meetings. Had one this morning and another coming up on Monday.

Secondly, you say COVID is seasonal. Which season would that be? In Oregon we had a surge of cases in 2020 from November through February. There was another smaller surge in April through June 2021 and most recently the greatest number of cases July through October 2021. We've had surges during cold months as well as warm ones.
Yeah, be careful, Prime. My grandmother was vaccinated, and Covid took her life within a few days. Now, she was 87, so a stiff wind might have done her in as well.

The point is, the older you are, the less effective the vaccine is probably going to be. We see people who are vaccinated, still get and spread the virus all the time.

In my opinion, even slight symptoms can be fatal to the elderly. Prime, don't think that just because you are vaccinated, you somehow have a protective shield over you. You are at the age where it can kill you regardless.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2021, 12:43:55 AM »
Yeah, be careful, Prime. My grandmother was vaccinated, and Covid took her life within a few days. Now, she was 87, so a stiff wind might have done her in as well.

The point is, the older you are, the less effective the vaccine is probably going to be. We see people who are vaccinated, still get and spread the virus all the time.

In my opinion, even slight symptoms can be fatal to the elderly. Prime, don't think that just because you are vaccinated, you somehow have a protective shield over you. You are at the age where it can kill you regardless.

Yes - it needs to be emphasized that vaccines do not make people bulletproof. Previous to vaccines, people thought masks made them bulletproof. It just bewildered me that someone can be so irrational to think that there's some lethal pandemic currently ongoing [there's not] that a flimsy $0.30 fabric mask will save them from. I'm floored at how anyone can have this thought process.

In reality, any person with no health conditions who isn't overweight or obese has less than a 0.01% chance of dying of Covid-19.

You are more likely to be injured by a toilet bowl while taking a shit than you are of dying of COVID if you are healthy and not a fat fuck.

Which brings us back to Primemuscle:

Primemuscle may be in an age group more at-risk of dying of Covid-19, but based on his current health status [blood work, health tests, physical fitness level, and body weight / BMI], Prime is closer in biological age to an average 45-year-old man.

So while Primemuscle is at risk of dying from COVID, the odds of death are likely under 1%.

While it may be partially true that this is a "pandemic of the unvaccinated", it's also a pandemic of fat cheeseburger eating pieces of shit with diabetes, cancer, and other diseases who probably SHOULD have been vaccinated, and maybe would have been vaccinated had the government not spread misinformation bullshit about this virus being equally deadly to all people when it definitely is not.

A person over 80 has an 8,700x higher chance of dying of COVID than a person under 40. Ditto for fat fucks, who have a massively higher chance of drying than someone who isn't rotund. Maybe if the lying media in Canada and elsewhere had actually said this, the actual people dying of COVID currently [almost all fat fucks with multiple underlying health conditions] would have gotten vaccinated.

But they don't tell us this - they keep saying everyone should be vaccinated, and are even attempting to push this shit on children now - meanwhile only 18 PEOPLE under age 20 in Canada died of Covid-19, 100% of WHOM had CANCER. All 18 were dying.

Most recently [#18], 14-year-old boy Nathanael Spitzer, who was given a COVID test TWO DAYS before dying of Stage IV brain cancer in Alberta. Why in the fuck give him a COVID test when he was unconscious and dying? You can't make this shit up.

Another point is that the PCR test is bullshit. If the test is used with the cycle thresholds set to 34 or higher, the test is USELESS, and can literally test a banana positive for Covid-19.

So what happened was a lot of the currently dying fat fucks didn't get vaccinated because they were previously given PCR tests misused like this, tested positive, and thought they "beat" COVID, when they never had it in the first place.

Would you get a vaccine for a virus that you were told you ALREADY HAD, and that didn't even cause you to sneeze? In reality, these fatties never even had COVID, and they only had a false positive PCR test.

That's why some of this shit is borderline criminal. Maybe those fat fucks with diabetes and cancer would have gotten vaccinated had they been properly informed they were at risk. But since this virus IS over 99.9% survivable for over 80% of the population, these people aren't taking this virus seriously, even though they are fat fucks who eat cheeseburgers, and are in the at-risk group.

And it goes beyond that - last week, not only did they lie about 14-year-old terminal brain cancer victim Nathanael Spitzer dying of COVID when he actually had brain cancer, but CBC ran a report showing that his province [Alberta] was overwhelmed, and used MANNEQUINS to fill the ICU beds.

That's why so many people aren't taking this shit seriously anymore - because it's a fucking Clown Show.

Even your post about Prime's risk of COVID: you're bang on about Prime being at greater risk due to age, but you failed to take into account the fact that he is in excellent health for his age, which literally reduces his risk of death by 10-100 times on that basis alone. You are right that the vaccine won't help him 100%, but in his great health for his age, he doesn't have a high risk of death.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, King. That's more proof to me that the vaccine is shit, and didn't protect her. My grandmother just turned 89 last month, and she got sick from both doses of the vaccine. She had a stroke in 2015, and I'm worried that continued boosters may cause her to die. Meanwhile, she had an older 93-year-old sister who died in April, and has another sister who will be turning 97 in June. My grandma could probably live to 100, and I'm worried these vaccines may end up chopping 5-10 years off her life.

Lol @ what a joke this is. Absolute shit show:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2021, 12:57:43 AM »
Lol!

;D ;D ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 18, 2021, 01:05:19 AM »
Yes - it needs to be emphasized that vaccines do not make people bulletproof. Previous to vaccines, people thought masks made them bulletproof. It just bewildered me that someone can be so irrational to think that there's some lethal pandemic currently ongoing [there's not] that a flimsy $0.30 fabric mask will save them from. I'm floored at how anyone can have this thought process.

In reality, any person with no health conditions who isn't overweight or obese has less than a 0.01% chance of dying of Covid-19.

You are more likely to be injured by a toilet bowl while taking a shit than you are of dying of COVID if you are healthy and not a fat fuck.

Which brings us back to Primemuscle:

Primemuscle may be in an age group more at-risk of dying of Covid-19, but based on his current health status [blood work, health tests, physical fitness level, and body weight / BMI], Prime is closer in biological age to an average 45-year-old man.

So while Primemuscle is at risk of dying from COVID, the odds of death are likely under 1%.

While it may be partially true that this is a "pandemic of the unvaccinated", it's also a pandemic of fat cheeseburger eating pieces of shit with diabetes, cancer, and other diseases who probably SHOULD have been vaccinated, and maybe would have been vaccinated had the government not spread misinformation bullshit about this virus being equally deadly to all people when it definitely is not.

A person over 80 has an 8,700x higher chance of dying of COVID than a person under 40. Ditto for fat fucks, who have massively higher chance of drying than someone who isn't rotund. Maybe if the lying media in Canada and elsewhere had actually said this, the actual people dying of COVID currently [almost all fat fucks with multiple underlying health conditions] would have gotten vaccinated.

But they don't tell us this - they keep saying everyone should be vaccinated, and are even attempting to push this shit on children now - meanwhile only 18 PEOPLE under age 20 in Canada died of Covid-19, 100% of WHOM had CANCER. All 18 were dying.

Most recently [#18], 14-year-old boy Nathanael Spitzer, who was given a COVID test TWO DAYS before dying of Stage IV brain cancer in Alberta. Why in the fuck give him a COVID test when he was unconscious and dying? You can't make this shit up.

Another point is that the PCR test is bullshit. If the test is used with the cycle thresholds set to 34 or higher, the test is USELESS, and can literally test a banana positive for Covid-19.

So what happened was a lot of the currently dying fat fucks didn't get vaccinated because they were previously given PCR tests misused like this, tested positive, and thought they "beat" COVID, when they never had it in the first place.

Would you get a vaccine for a virus that you were told you ALREADY HAD, and that didn't even cause you to sneeze? In reality, these fatties never even had COVID, and they only had a false positive PCR test.

That's why some of this shit is borderline criminal. Maybe those fat fucks with diabetes and cancer would have gotten vaccinated had they been properly informed they were at risk. But since this virus IS over 99.9% survivable for over 80% of the population, these people aren't taking this virus seriously, even though they are fat fucks who eat cheeseburgers, and are in the at-risk group.

And it goes beyond that - last week, not only did they lie about 14-year-old terminal brain cancer victim Nathanael Spitzer dying of COVID when he actually had brain cancer, but last week, CBC ran a report showing that his province [Alberta] was overwhelmed, and used MANNEQUINS to fill the ICU beds.

That's why so many people aren't taking this shit seriously anymore - because it's a fucking Clown Show.

Even your post about Prime's risk of COVID: you're bang on about Prime being at greater risk due to age, but you failed to take into account the fact that he is in excellent health for his age, which literally reduces his risk of death by 10-100 times on that basis alone. You are right that the vaccine won't help him 100%, but in his great health for his age, he doesn't have a high risk of death.

Lol @ what a joke this is:
What a joke this is? This is far from a joke.

I'm willing to bet, you are estranged from most, if not all, of your family.

I had "vaccinated" family members, one that works in a hospital, come over my house, to celebrate my baby nephew's birth. It was literally 3 people who came over on that day.

My grandmother, and two of my Aunts. All of them were vaccinated.

Within a few days, my grandmother, my father, my sister, and I, all contracted Covid.

It's nothing to take lightly. I can tell you from first hand experience. In my case, after like 4 or 5 days, I was at the precipice. I was winded taking a shower, or taking out the trash. At one point, I really was scared.

Just imagine having no appetite, along with not being able to taste and smell. Eating actually became a chore.

Like I have said before, I was indifferent before Covid touched my family.

If you have not experienced loss, or have not had the virus, you are merely spreading conjecture.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #162 on: October 18, 2021, 01:11:18 AM »
Thank you for the post.

All kidding aside, I actually agree with a lot of what you are saying here.

I'm sure Canada could have done a better job of managing the pandemic especially at the beginning of it. If we had taken Sweden's approach, who knows, maybe we would have been better off.

As to whether we should focus our resources on the younger members of our population instead of the older ones. This is a question of morality. Something like 90% of Canada's health care dollars is spent on a person's last 6 month of life. Is this the right thing to do. I DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER.

I feel though, that you're manipulating the COVID death stats (all antivaxxers do) to make it seem like the virus is less lethal and contagious than it is. My point about the 911 attacks was just an example. You could apply it to any situation. If a single person is senselessly murdered should we ignore it because 99.999999% of the population wasn't murdered. Of course not.

COVID is 20 times more lethal than the common flu and much more contagious. These facts can't be denied.

Thanks OAK.

I go on one assumption:

Had Canada done the same as Sweden [voluntary masking, and recommending that people wash their hands after taking a shit - also voluntary], basically nothing, that we would have had the same number of deaths:

Canada had 28,191 deaths from a 38,246,108 population. That works out to one death per 1,356.677946  citizens.

Sweden had 14,956 deaths from a 10,402,070  population. That works out to one death per 695.5115004  citizens.

So Sweden had 1.95x more deaths per-capita [the only stat we should be looking at, generally].

If we normalize that for Canada's population, that would be like Canada losing 54,990 people - which would be an additional 26,799 deaths.

But Sweden didn't mortgage their future by spending proportionally what Canada did, as a percentage of its GDP. I just heard Canada has spent $819 BILLION fighting COVID.

Here's a question:

How many Canadian lives could have been saved had Canada not spent that money on COVID, and targeted it towards our most vulnerable citizens?

Keep in mind, that money could give $1 million in healthcare resources to Canada's most vulnerable 819,000 citizens.

So how many of those 819,000 people will now die, who wouldn't have died, had we shored up that money to spend on them?

Do you think we could have saved more than 26,799 Canadians with that money? Consider that $819 billion could give $30,560,956 to each of those 26,799 people.

So do you think that money could have saved more lives had we done that?

Yes, Sweden did had nearly double the deaths, but they didn't go into debt by 40.4% of its GDP.

The number of people who died from having necessary health treatments postponed, businesses closing, and drug overdoses during lockdown vastly outweighed whatever benefits Prime Minister Blackface's plan produced, IMO.

But I'd like to hear your thoughts on that.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #163 on: October 18, 2021, 01:47:21 AM »
Of course no one is forcing anyone to have the vaccine. 🙂

Sure they are not pinning you down and injecting you but you can lose your job if you don't get vaccinated. Here you can't get into gyms and businesses unless you show your vax card.

It is still coercion.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: October 18, 2021, 01:53:46 AM »
It's not about whether the vaccine has risks it's about how the risks of the vaccine compare to the risks of the virus.

If you had a brain tumor that had a 50% mortality rate would you not have it removed because the surgery itself had a 1% mortality rate?

And what are the risks? What is the mortality rate of those who get it? What circumstances determine that risk? We don't know the long term risk of taking this type of vaccine so for a 25-year-old healthy person it may not be worth the risk.

It should be their decision.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #165 on: October 18, 2021, 01:55:28 AM »
Sure they are not pinning you down and injecting you but you can lose your job if you don't get vaccinated. Here you can't get into gyms and businesses unless you show your vax card.

It is still coercion.

I don't get how that is happening in Hawaii. I expect that kind of thing in Australia or Canada. But Hawaii is an American state. You have a constitution that is explicitly clear about your rights, unlike in Canada, where our freedom of expression [not "freedom of speech"] "rights" are subject to "reasonable limitations", whatever that means.

I guess what I've learned through this is rights are always relative to the will of the people to sustain them.

On the plus side, pellius - I expect all of these things to be taken to the Supreme Court, and thrown out.

I'm unaware of any law that makes any of that legal in the USA. This stuff is even illegal in Canada, as best as I can tell.

You also need a "vaccine passport" to go to indoor public spaces in Canada, including gyms. Luckily, I've found an alternative for now, and I heard that gyms in my city are down in patronage by 30%.

Also, off-topic, but did you meet Sonny Schmidt?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #166 on: October 18, 2021, 02:00:08 AM »
And what are the risks? What is the mortality rate of those who get it? What circumstances determine that risk? We don't know the long term risk of taking this type of vaccine so for a 25-year-old healthy person it may not be worth the risk.

It should be their decision.

Only 28,607,293 of 28,609,131 Canadians under 60 have made it this far into the pandemic.

That's only 99.9936%.

Hopefully with the vaccines, 99.9999936% will not die, and we can go back to normal here.

Also, does it even get cold in Hawaii? Lol, have there even been any significant number of deaths?

Pointless and illegal.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 18, 2021, 02:10:25 AM »
All kidding aside.

Apart from being bored. I am curious about why people are anti vax.

You can call me a troll, but keep in mind that I'm longest active member on this site.

The question in a free society is not always what is right and good but rather who should decide. There are countless things that we can impose on a society that would vastly prove health, safety, and welfare but we don't because of the imposition on our freedoms. The Soviet Union practically eliminated violent street crime by being a police state where no one had any rights to privacy. There are always trade-offs and it's a challenge to find the perfect balance.

What I am curious about is why people who are vaccinated care whether others are not. You promote that everyone gets vaccinated because you believe it provides some protection against the virus. You may say that it is not 100% but nothing in life is 100%. Is it worth it to remake our entire society because something is not 100% safe? You also admit that getting the vaccine doesn't prevent you from spreading it to others therefore you are offering no protection to others getting the vaccine. So getting the vaccine to protect others is a wash. Not getting may increase your chances of getting the virus. Why do you care?

The effects are the same on others as to whether or not you are vaccinated. It should be up to the individual to decide from themselves.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #168 on: October 18, 2021, 02:11:29 AM »
Still dying to know why fat fucks are asking me to get a pharmaceutical with zero long-term safety data, and zero liability coverage in case of adverse events or deaths for a virus that I have a greater than 99.99% chance of surviving at my current age and in my current health status.  ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #169 on: October 18, 2021, 02:13:35 AM »
Terrifying threat right here...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #170 on: October 18, 2021, 02:18:04 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #171 on: October 18, 2021, 03:23:32 AM »
Remind me not to use this ice machine...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #172 on: October 18, 2021, 04:13:08 AM »
What a joke this is? This is far from a joke.

I'm willing to bet, you are estranged from most, if not all, of your family.

I had "vaccinated" family members, one that works in a hospital, come over my house, to celebrate my baby nephew's birth. It was literally 3 people who came over on that day.

My grandmother, and two of my Aunts. All of them were vaccinated.

Within a few days, my grandmother, my father, my sister, and I, all contracted Covid.

It's nothing to take lightly. I can tell you from first hand experience. In my case, after like 4 or 5 days, I was at the precipice. I was winded taking a shower, or taking out the trash. At one point, I really was scared.

Just imagine having no appetite, along with not being able to taste and smell. Eating actually became a chore.

Like I have said before, I was indifferent before Covid touched my family.

If you have not experienced loss, or have not had the virus, you are merely spreading conjecture.

You are obese though everyone has already said it is not a joke for fat fucks like yourself but you have been wanred your entire life being a fat fuck is unhealthy now we are all supposed to get vaccinated because you can't put down the twinkies???

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: October 18, 2021, 05:13:26 AM »
You are obese though everyone has already said it is not a joke for fat fucks like yourself but you have been wanred your entire life being a fat fuck is unhealthy now we are all supposed to get vaccinated because you can't put down the twinkies???
Dude, the shtick is old.  I'm a normal person. I'm not 300, 400, 500, pounds, that needs a stomach staple.

You are an outlier. Most people don't walk around looking like shredded beef jerky. And as most people know, being as lean as you are, for most of the year, isn't really all that healthy.

Your immune system is affected, when you are constantly at a low body fat %.

Most bodybuilders are considered obese, by the standard metrics. Many are just as unhealthy, if not more, than fat, obese people.

I'm almost certain that I'm healthier than you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #174 on: October 18, 2021, 05:28:04 AM »
Dude, the shtick is old.  I'm a normal person. I'm not 300, 400, 500, pounds, that needs a stomach staple.

You are an outlier. Most people don't walk around looking like shredded beef jerky. And as most people know, being as lean as you are, for most of the year, isn't really all that healthy.

Your immune system is affected, when you are constantly at a low body fat %.

Most bodybuilders are considered obese, by the standard metrics. Many are just as unhealthy, if not more, than fat, obese people.

I'm almost certain that I'm healthier than you.

What Schtick you realize this is a bodybuilding board most people here actually workout and are into fitness. You are obese which is what can makes Covid lethal. Obesity is not normal or healthy. You have been warned your entire life that obesity was unhealthy and ignored the warnings. Don't expect anyone to have any sympathy for you when it kills you it is self inflicted. Half of these so called Covid deaths should be labelled Obesity deaths. Covid by itself is the flu add in Obesity and it causes pneumonia like symptoms which can kill you. You don't need a booster shot you need a diet

https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/effects/index.html