Author Topic: Arm Barn  (Read 1949 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Arm Barn
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2021, 03:27:16 PM »
Guess what. People are now taking about PETA. Nothing like free advertisement.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2021, 05:43:27 PM »

I have been to a slaughterhouse and witnessed how they wholesale kill bulls. It is beyond disgusting. Shooting an animal and then butchering it is far, far more humane. So is hunting deer and other large wild animals.

I'm not going to be a vegan, ever, but I no longer buy factory slaughtered meat. I started buying from a local farmer and am happy with that. 1 large steer lasts a year, easily. Feeds a family of 4.

Patrick Swayze said the people who really want to have a good time won't come to a slaughterhouse.
~

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2021, 09:11:56 PM »
All good, but I hereby penalize you with a 10 mile ruck.

But you'll have to convert that to km on your own.

:D As long as there's no time limit I should manage it right now.

I have been to a slaughterhouse and witnessed how they wholesale kill bulls. It is beyond disgusting. Shooting an animal and then butchering it is far, far more humane. So is hunting deer and other large wild animals.

I'm not going to be a vegan, ever, but I no longer buy factory slaughtered meat. I started buying from a local farmer and am happy with that. 1 large steer lasts a year, easily. Feeds a family of 4.
100%. I'm not squeamish about killing things and have done it many times before, but there's no way I'm having anything to do with a bunch of malformed losers torturing animals. I don't understand why more people don't go out and hunt.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2021, 02:29:32 AM »

Probably a lot healthier meat as well.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2021, 09:06:19 AM »
Patrick Swayze said the people who really want to have a good time won't come to a slaughterhouse.

:D

How did I miss this..? ;D

T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2021, 03:06:33 PM »

Commercial slaughterhouses usually kill the cow with a pneumatic impact tool.

The Amish butchers lift the cow up by it legs with chains while alive, then slit its throat and let it bleed out.

That's your typical small farmer.

I think Kosher butchers do the same.

In nature the lion eats the prey alive.

Fauci puts beagles heads in cages to be eaten by flies.

People get their male dog neutered by having his balls cut off.