Author Topic: 04-22-06: Kelly's mom, Nikki, passes away...  (Read 14200 times)

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
Re: 04-22-06: Kelly's mom, Nikki, passes away...
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2006, 12:12:53 AM »
Losing your Mother is one of the worst things that can happen to a woman.

Being in jail and unable to go to the funeral, the extra burden of worrying about being responsible for one of your parents catastrophic decline. An impending trial.

The mind boggles.

This trial takes its second victim. I just wish this was all over. Or that it never happened at all.   :(
Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

pj wonders

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2006, 08:49:49 AM »
Thanks cmm, I was just wondering.  I used to compete in fitness years ago and met Craig because I competed against his Xwife a few times.  I didn't know they well at all.  I have just gotten interested in the case because I remember him when he was an amatuer and am just shocked at how people's lives can get so messed up.

socalgrl

• Getbig I
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2006, 10:09:16 PM »
I use to work with Kelly's dad Tom he was always polite and professional.  He really loves his family and was so proud of Kelly always bringing in copies of magazines that she was in.   I know he didn't really like Craig and was concerned about his involvement with drugs.  He has been divorced from Nikki for sometime and has been remarried for a few years.  Tom is the one taking care of Nikki funeral and burial.  I just hope that he can handle all this stress and that it doesn't take a toll on his own health.
God Bless you Tom and were praying for you and your family. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2006, 03:13:05 AM »
Dumbbell, please don't be  an ass. She didnt do drugs or smoke. She was hardly eating she was so sickened by this. Nikki and Kelly's dad have been divorced for some time, PJ. Kelly is the only one in the family messed up in this way
i asked a question, lighten up

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2006, 08:45:00 AM »
This trial takes its second victim.

No Kelly and Craig take their second victim.

Don't get it twisted!

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2006, 09:04:15 AM »
Apr. 27, 2006
Copyright © Las Vegas Review-Journal

NORM: Murder defendant Ryan's mom dies

A new twist in the murder case involving pro bodybuilders Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan: Ryan's mother died over the weekend, reportedly from "a broken heart."

Niki Ryan, 61, died of a heart attack Saturday while showing her home in Laguna Niguel, Calif., to a real estate agent.

A cardiac tech at a sports and wellness center, she had been going back and forth to Las Vegas trying to sell Titus and Ryan's home to help pay legal fees.

"She was very stressed to say the least," her friend and former co-worker Marni Cota said in an e-mail. "She died of a broken heart."

Titus and Kelly Ryan have been charged in the December death of their live-in assistant, Melissa James, whose burned body was found in the couple's Jaguar.

They were denied bail last week and remain in jail.

Titus was a Mr. Olympia contender and a 1996 bodybuilding champion. Ryan is a past Fitness America and Fitness International winner.

Norm Clarke can be reached at 383-0244 or norm@reviewjournal.com.

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2006, 09:26:38 AM »
Apr. 27, 2006

A new twist in the murder case involving pro bodybuilders Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan: Ryan's mother died over the weekend, reportedly from "a broken heart."

Niki Ryan, 61, died of a heart attack Saturday while showing her home in Laguna Niguel, Calif., to a real estate agent.

God! Can it get any worse? while she was selling her home to pay for Killy's defense?   :-X >:(
pain day

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2006, 09:30:48 AM »
we dont know that maybe she was consolidating her assets

pj wonders

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2006, 02:38:48 PM »
Ok, now I know I would commit harry carry if I were Kelly.  There is no way I could deal with all this!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2006, 02:57:40 PM »
Ok, now I know I would commit harry carry if I were Kelly.  There is no way I could deal with all this!

killy deserves more emotional abuse and now she killed her mother ontop of killing that woman

pj wonders

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2006, 03:55:01 PM »
Yup, I believe K and C deserves just about whatever comes their direction.  It just makes my skin crawl to think about how she must be feeling about now.  I know I would be looking for a rafter to hang from.

high school friend

• Getbig I
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2006, 05:18:33 PM »
I was a good friend of Kelly's in high school.  Just wondering, are her parents still married?  Last I knew they were living in the Gower area of Greenville, SC.  I remember her Mother from high school.  Her Mother dying just breaks my heart.

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2006, 05:47:56 PM »
I was a good friend of Kelly's in high school.  Just wondering, are her parents still married?  Last I knew they were living in the Gower area of Greenville, SC.  I remember her Mother from high school.  Her Mother dying just breaks my heart.

apparently they were separated for sometime now. - What was Kelly like "pre- craigsters" ?
pain day

high school friend

• Getbig I
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2006, 05:58:37 PM »
Kelly was a very intelligent girl, a year ahead of her age in several classes.  She was on my basketball team, such a sweet, fun fun girl.  Everybody loved her.  She played soccer, volleyball, and was a cheerleader.  One of the sweetest girls I knew.  I'm just following this story because I used to know her.  She looks NOTHING like she did.  I first read about it in People magazine.  I didn't recognize her, but the name jumped out at me.  I freaked out when I read it, I couldn't even tell my husband why, I was just pointing at the article.  Amazing how someone with such a promising future turned out. 

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2006, 09:10:12 PM »
Apr. 27, 2006

A cardiac tech at a sports and wellness center, she had been going back and forth to Las Vegas trying to sell Titus and Ryan's home to help pay legal fees.

"She was very stressed to say the least," her friend and former co-worker Marni Cota said in an e-mail. "She died of a broken heart."

Titus and Kelly Ryan have been charged in the December death of their live-in assistant, Melissa James, whose burned body was found in the couple's Jaguar.

They were denied bail last week and remain in jail.

Titus was a Mr. Olympia contender and a 1996 bodybuilding champion. Ryan is a past Fitness America and Fitness International winner.

Norm Clarke can be reached at 383-0244 or norm@reviewjournal.com.

I think I have more grey hairs now over this. 

I hate drugs.  They cause fucking heartache.  People think they can handle it and they can control themsleves with drugs.  It's a fucking lie and people's lives get totally detsroyed.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2006, 09:11:34 PM »
Kelly was a very intelligent girl, a year ahead of her age in several classes.  She was on my basketball team, such a sweet, fun fun girl.  Everybody loved her.  She played soccer, volleyball, and was a cheerleader.  One of the sweetest girls I knew.  I'm just following this story because I used to know her.  She looks NOTHING like she did.  I first read about it in People magazine.  I didn't recognize her, but the name jumped out at me.  I freaked out when I read it, I couldn't even tell my husband why, I was just pointing at the article.  Amazing how someone with such a promising future turned out. 

That's the Kelly I knew..before Craig and drugs fucked her mind up.

abz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2006, 11:16:34 PM »
Rest in Peace Norma Marguerite Ryan

Norma Marguerite Ryan
Born in New Jersey on Jan. 10, 1945
Died on Apr. 22, 2006 and resided in Laguna Niguel, CA.

“Norma Marguerite Ryan of Laguna Niguel, California. She was a Rehabilitation Therapist at Mission Viejo Hospital for 14 years. Born on January 10, 1945 in New Jersey, died on Saturday, April 22, 2006 in Mission Viejo, California of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease.

She is survived by her loving daughter, Kelly Anne Ryan and beloved son, Michael Patrick Ryan. Norma’s generous heart and helping ways touched the lives of many who knew and met her. She was loved by many and will be deeply missed by all.

A Memorial Service will be held on Saturday, April 29, 2006 ~ 1:00 P.M. at Mission Viejo Hospital, Conference Room AB & C, 27700 Medical Center Road, Mission Viejo, CA 92691-6426
(949) 364-1400″

– From the O’Connor Laguna Hills Mortuary - you may sign the guest book for Norma (Nikki) here.

http://obit.oconnormortuary.com/obit_display.cgi?id=306515&listing=Current

(From Titusandryan.com)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2006, 03:38:04 AM »
she sounds like an ethical wonderful and loved person who died of a broken heart.  i hope killy is proud of the number she did on her own family.   

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2006, 11:36:23 AM »
My sympathies for everyone in the Ryan family EXCEPT for Kelly.  At least her mother wasn't beaten, tasered, choked out and stuffed in a trunk.  Now she can see what it's like to lose a loved one.  I wonder how concerned Kelly even was with her mother just a year ago and sadly, now she's gone.  Too busy screwing around with other fitness chicks and lowlifes like her husband to deal with her family.

Some profound points you've made here.  A guilt trip like this is the
worst trip Kelly can possibly take.  Esp. with Mother's Day fast approaching.
Doubtful that she was allowed to attend the funeral.  Different rules apply
to those yet unconvicted.   

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2006, 04:08:54 PM »
yes, mothers day will be great for sinners

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2006, 04:21:50 PM »
Me too, Buffalo... God almighty! Drugs just take lives... the walking dead and the dead and gone.. So tragic. I don't mean to wax corny here, but when I heard the news, all bad jokes aside, and commentary on the boards since this happened, what I really wanted to do was to go to Las Vegas and hug Kelly. I know that sounds really odd, and I can't explain it and I know I sound like a hypocrite - I know, I know I do - but I cared about this person once very very much and this makes ZERO sense to me. I have lost so much sleep over this and it has occupied my headspace more than anything has in years!

Man, I had a TON of fun hanging out with that girl, and laughing and making jokes with her... wholesome, funny, goofy humor. We used to laugh at Jim Carey in "Dumb and Dumber" walking up the stairs in his pastel tux, screaming "CRIPES!!!!!" when his buddy whacks the back of his knees with his cane! I don't know why.... we just did! We just rolled over that.

She also used to say something I thought was hysterical...
Anytime she'd say something funny, and people were either distracted, didn't get it, or just fell silent, she's go deadpan and say, "Tough crowd."

I used to roll over that. 

This just ssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuucccccccccccccck kkkkkkkkkkkks!!!

<big sigh>   :-[

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2006, 06:08:45 PM »
mothers day is soon killy, and your mom is dead.  she died of a broken heart because of you.  happy mothers day killy!

FitNFiesty

• Getbig I
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2006, 06:19:23 PM »
Rest In Peace Nikki...

:'(

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2006, 09:03:05 AM »
Me too, Buffalo... God almighty! Drugs just take lives... the walking dead and the dead and gone.. So tragic. I don't mean to wax corny here, but when I heard the news, all bad jokes aside, and commentary on the boards since this happened, what I really wanted to do was to go to Las Vegas and hug Kelly. I know that sounds really odd, and I can't explain it and I know I sound like a hypocrite - I know, I know I do - but I cared about this person once very very much and this makes ZERO sense to me. I have lost so much sleep over this and it has occupied my headspace more than anything has in years!

Man, I had a TON of fun hanging out with that girl, and laughing and making jokes with her... wholesome, funny, goofy humor. We used to laugh at Jim Carey in "Dumb and Dumber" walking up the stairs in his pastel tux, screaming "CRIPES!!!!!" when his buddy whacks the back of his knees with his cane! I don't know why.... we just did! We just rolled over that.

She also used to say something I thought was hysterical...
Anytime she'd say something funny, and people were either distracted, didn't get it, or just fell silent, she's go deadpan and say, "Tough crowd."

I used to roll over that. 

This just ssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuucccccccccccccck kkkkkkkkkkkks!!!

<big sigh>   :-[

Yeah...the old Kelly was a lot of fun and had a great sense of humor.
Your story reminds me of going to see a horror movie with her and craig when they still lived in Santa Monica...Craig screamed like a little baby at the scary parts and was holding Kelly's hand so tight it was losing blood..  Me and Kelly just looked at each other and shook our heads laughing.  It seems like a million years ago now

Now look who's getting corny.  Oh well..it's hard not to sometimes

hardest core

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2006, 11:00:50 PM »
Beyond sad........tragic.