Author Topic: Congratulation to Big Ramy!  (Read 1392 times)

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Congratulation to Big Ramy!
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2021, 12:13:42 PM »

One of the more obtuse comments you have made, and I generally find your posts well thought out.

There's exceptions to the rules, that's why I said most. I know that even the average Joe in America know when there's a protest or a conflict else where but they lack deep understanding of what's going on. This is what I see on the different boards, comment sections...

I think that it comes from the medias. Americans views are mostly on both extremes sides. They either qualify a muslim as a Muzzie terrorist goat fucker or a nice immigrant we should let in. Nothing in between.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2021, 10:26:26 PM »
Not in most muslims countries anymore. Courts are standing by the women in most cases. Men are suffering worldwide now.

Islam and all historical movements before feminism gave men plenty of freedom, rights and power. It's all gone now.

Good point. I should have added that it's sharia law, not state law etc.

I don't mind feminism. Yeah some of it is beyond ridiculous, but let's go back a 100 years. You're 20 and you date and bang a chick. You're pretty much good as married now. Her and her family will 100% expect you to marry her and put pressure on you through your parents if you don't step up. Fuck that.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2021, 11:43:04 PM »
Good point. I should have added that it's sharia law, not state law etc.

I don't mind feminism. Yeah some of it is beyond ridiculous, but let's go back a 100 years. You're 20 and you date and bang a chick. You're pretty much good as married now. Her and her family will 100% expect you to marry her and put pressure on you through your parents if you don't step up. Fuck that.

And when that behavior stopped is when western civilization started its decline.