Author Topic: TrannyMaxxing: The ultimate solution for the incel  (Read 4995 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: TrannyMaxxing: The ultimate solution for the incel
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2021, 06:39:44 PM »
Kinda makes it obvious that a huge cross section of women are hideous creatures without hair and makeup tricks.  8)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2021, 06:49:34 PM »
Disgusting creatures.  Worse still are those that would bed them.  AIDS is too good for them but...It'll have to do. 

Oh yeah...PORTLAND.  Why?  Because as is so often the case, I am right when I write.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2021, 03:08:39 AM »
Very true - gives a whole new meaning to:

"What did you do last weekend"
"Went racing - fucked my tranny at the drag strip"

Haha!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2021, 03:35:54 AM »
Trans-mens taking over wimmens sports.

Trans-mens taking over being wimmens.

Real wimmens being put aside in more and more things by trans-mens.

Wokism putting real wimmens out of business.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2021, 03:41:58 AM »
Disgusting creatures.  Worse still are those that would bed them.  AIDS is too good for them but...It'll have to do. 

Dude, PreP is 99.9% effective at stopping those little viroids from creeping up their intestines. Why do you think they are normalizing it now? 

The pre-puberty ones look just like girls and their shit isn't even functional.

You can't stop the future from happening.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2021, 05:41:12 AM »
As mentioned in another thread:

There's a growing trend of crossdressers and transgenders in China, which has been attributed to the lower percentage of women compared to other countries.

Millions of men are unable to be in a relationship or get married due to the lower amount of females.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2021, 05:52:49 AM »

The pre-puberty ones look just like hotter than real girls and their shit isn't even functional.

Fixed. No homo

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2021, 05:58:54 AM »
As mentioned in another thread:

There's a growing trend of crossdressers and transgenders in China, which has been attributed to the lower percentage of women compared to other countries.

Millions of men are unable to be in a relationship or get married due to the lower amount of females.

Chinese men are resorting to importing Pakistani mail order brides.

This is nothing however in comparison to what awaits the oil rich countries like Saudi. They must be using IVF and allowing gender selection because in the younger generations it's 1.5 males to every female. Gonna be very interesting how that ends up.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2021, 12:45:47 PM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2021, 02:35:22 PM »
Why do you know so much about trannys? You’ve been posting about them for a while now. Like that one that got thrown out a window for tricking a dude or something.

Er... unless there was a spate of tranny tossing, that one might have been me :P
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2021, 02:43:19 PM »

Oh yeah...PORTLAND.  Why?  Because as is so often the case, I am right when I write.

Or so you think.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2021, 02:59:04 PM »
I'm old enough to remember when "tranny" meant automotive transmission.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2021, 02:07:38 AM »
I'm old enough to remember when "tranny" meant automotive transmission.
The good old days when society was still sane.

Griffith

• Getbig V

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2021, 09:18:38 AM »
This is really some fucked up, repugnant shit. I see these trannies all the time where I live. They all look the same - never the 'dime piece ' tranny thats all over social media/internet. No these things are always something more like a hermaphrodite, pasty, toneless, flabby, frumpy, permanent frown, somewhat amphibious in appearance other than stubble on their neck beard. There is no way in fuck they are 'happier'

It shocked me how many of the Portland protesters were trannies and how they've co-opted the BLM movement. All angry, depressed, self loathing flabby failures. Failing at being male and failing at being female.

The more alarming issue is what the fuck is causing this? Social engineering? Pollutants in the air or water? Was it some experiment the government did on unknowing children? A million years of evolution going down the drain in the span of a few years? Bullshit, it doesn't work like that. At this rate trans will be like 50 % of the population within the next few generations. The fact that the scientific, medical and psychological communities arent asking more questions as to WHY this is going speaks louder than actually asking the questions.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2021, 09:45:28 AM »
This is really some fucked up, repugnant shit. I see these trannies all the time where I live. They all look the same - never the 'dime piece ' tranny thats all over social media/internet. No these things are always something more like a hermaphrodite, pasty, toneless, flabby, frumpy, permanent frown, somewhat amphibious in appearance other than stubble on their neck beard. There is no way in fuck they are 'happier'

It shocked me how many of the Portland protesters were trannies and how they've co-opted the BLM movement. All angry, depressed, self loathing flabby failures. Failing at being male and failing at being female.

The more alarming issue is what the fuck is causing this? Social engineering? Pollutants in the air or water? Was it some experiment the government did on unknowing children? A million years of evolution going down the drain in the span of a few years? Bullshit, it doesn't work like that. At this rate trans will be like 50 % of the population within the next few generations. The fact that the scientific, medical and psychological communities arent asking more questions as to WHY this is going speaks louder than actually asking the questions.
;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2021, 10:00:38 AM »
The real issue it appears is the recurring shit gimmick that started this thread has run out of ideas.
Y

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2021, 12:59:38 PM »
Dude, PreP is 99.9% effective at stopping those little viroids from creeping up their intestines. Why do you think they are normalizing it now? 

The pre-puberty ones look just like girls and their shit isn't even functional.

You can't stop the future from happening.

He did a great job with his face making it look feminine and pretty but still has a body of a teen boy, which I guess might be a huge hit for the catholic church.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2021, 01:13:27 PM »
He did a great job with his face making it look feminine and pretty but still has a body of a teen boy, which I guess might be a huge hit for the catholic church.

Surely the body only really matters if you intend on fucking it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2021, 01:41:01 PM »
Surely the body only really matters if you intend on fucking it.

what else would you want it for?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2021, 02:08:23 PM »
what else would you want it for?

A lampshade would be useful if you didn't want to kill it with fire.  ;D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2021, 02:15:57 PM »

Lol great post in general this. It does raise an interesting question, why so many of these poor, confused people? Is it another part of the depopulation agenda?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2021, 02:19:19 PM »
The depressing thing is that a dime piece tranny only has a shelf life from maybe 18-35/40, after that the attention dries up and the only exit from that failed, lonely, unfulfilled life is suicide.

Now imagine how it is living as an ugly tranny.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2021, 02:30:08 PM »
Lol great post in general this. It does raise an interesting question, why so many of these poor, confused people? Is it another part of the depopulation agenda?

Apparently a large percentage of them become Redditors... :-X
T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2021, 02:41:30 PM »
Apparently a large percentage of them become Redditors... :-X

Holy fuck what a fucking revolting trio of “women” it’s like they go out their way to look as disgusting as humanly possible and I bet that room is fucking stinking