Author Topic: Hey Bhanks  (Read 23246 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Hey Bhanks
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2021, 11:52:07 AM »
you should add this to defamation law suit.

Do you think Ron Avidan is going to allow me full legal Discovery and Depositions on him, all the Mods, bhank’s entire shit life, and every poster on this board for the past 10 years?

Do you want me crawling through the past 10 years of every aspect of your life? What do you think that would turn up here with these board members? And when bhank loses the Libel suit, who is going to pick up the cost of damages I have incurred? That soft-mouthed little phaggot hasn’t got a clue how the world works.

I’m ready to start today…

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2021, 12:29:37 PM »
He lives in a big house, which when you look closely is fairly beat up. Check the filth around the doorknobs and the broken and shabby window coverings. Most of the furnishings have seen better days. The décor is strangely out-of-date, more like what you'd expect a grandmother's place to look like.  Obviously he can't afford a housekeeper or maid service. Even though he has loads of free time on his hands he can't manage to pick up after himself, leaving his dirty laundry on the floor and kicking it under the bed. There is no evidence of him having an income. He's not rich; he most likely lives off someone else's money....like his momma's.   

He is not staying in the same place as the pics in the summer. Not even close.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2021, 02:57:18 PM »
bhank wrote a few months ago that he applied for some job, but it seemed like it was not really important to him (I assume because of trust fund money).

It is also an area in his life where there is nothing to brag about. He's had so many jobs for very short time spans that  prospective employers no doubt see it as a huge red flag.

This post isn't a violation of his privacy since Linkedin is intended to be read, hopefully by prospective employers and/or clients.

He recently updated his Linkedin account work history. It now reads that he is freelancing in financial management as a derivatives trader since 2011 until present. In 2010 he says he worked for World Bank as a consultant/financial analyst for approximately 6 months. He held six positions from 2004 - 2010.

One interesting part of his Linkedin resume is that he worked a total of 115 months in 6 years. The only problem with this is there are only 72 months in 6 years. -Strange math? It appears he listed his Standard and Poor's position twice for the same time period. He also worked for two companies during the same time period. He should probably fix this unless there is some good explanation like he worked double shifts. LOL!

Thing is, I'm just a lowly retired 'janitor' so what would I know about these matters of high finance?  ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2021, 03:03:24 PM »

It is also an area in his life where there is nothing to brag about. He's had so many jobs for very short time spans that  prospective employers no doubt see it as a huge red flag.

This post isn't a violation of his privacy since Linkedin is intended to be read, hopefully by prospective employers and/or clients.

He recently updated his Linkedin account work history. It now reads that he is freelancing in financial management as a derivatives trader since 2011 until present. In 2010 he says he worked for World Bank as a consultant/financial analyst for approximately 6 months. He held six positions from 2004 - 2010.

One interesting part of his Linkedin resume is that he worked a total of 115 months in 6 years. The only problem with this is there are only 72 months in 6 years. -Strange math? It appears he listed his Standard and Poor's position twice for the same time period. He should probably fix this unless there is some good explanation like he worked double shifts. LOL!

You know you posted this twice you working double shifts on getbig? When you apply for a job you send a resume not a linkedin profile. Kind of strange you feel the need to stalk people and talk trash about their careers weren't you a career janitor? Isn't this site supposed to be about bodybuilding and training diet and nutrition?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2021, 03:06:21 PM »

He is not staying in the same place as the pics in the summer. Not even close.

Jesus man I took some pics at my ski condo. I haven't moved I am still in the same place. Love how getbig just foreclosed on my house and moved me into a trailer.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2021, 03:26:48 PM »
Love how getbig just foreclosed on my house and moved me into a trailer.

that's what we do, broseph...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2021, 03:40:38 PM »
You know you posted this twice you working double shifts on getbig? When you apply for a job you send a resume not a linkedin profile. Kind of strange you feel the need to stalk people and talk trash about their careers weren't you a career janitor? Isn't this site supposed to be about bodybuilding and training diet and nutrition?

Thanks. I deleted the extra post. Mistakes like that are par for the course when you're an ancient, retired 'career janitor' who managed to work for the same employer for over 27 years, like me.

Am I stalking you? Hardly. Linkedin is where people list their qualifications with the intent to grow their clientele or land a job. Many Getbiggers are high rollers who potentially could become clients or even your employer. Let me know when this happens because I'd like a finder's fee for helping you out. I even offered you some tips on clearing up discrepancies on your resumé. You're welcome.

Just so you know, when you post shit like you did earlier, it inspires people to want to bring your high-falutin ass down a notch. 

Yes SC you are in shape these other posters are not they are beneath me on the godamn food chain not even worthy of a response

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2021, 03:42:01 PM »
Jesus man I took some pics at my ski condo. I haven't moved I am still in the same place. Love how getbig just foreclosed on my house and moved me into a trailer.

And you are still a weak, soft, crybaby who can’t lift shit.

Go beat up a few schoolgirls phaggot.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2021, 03:43:14 PM »
Thanks I deleted the extra post. Mistakes like that are par for the course when you're an ancient, retired 'career janitor' who managed to work for the same employer for over 27 years, like me.

Am I stalking you? Hardly. Linkedin is where people list their qualifications with the intent to grow their clientele or land a job. Many Getbiggers are high rollers who potentially could become clients or even your employer. Let me know when this happens because I'd like a finder's fee for helping you out. I even offered you some tips on clearing up discrepancies on your resumé. You're welcome.

Just so you know, when you post shit like you did earlier, it inspires people to want to bring your high-falutin ass down a notch.

Settle down you soggy old queer, you will break a hip…

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2021, 03:51:40 PM »
Settle down you soggy old queer, you will break a hip…

LOL! Walter, If I do break a hip, you'll never know.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2021, 04:02:02 PM »
Isn't this site supposed to be about bodybuilding and training diet and nutrition?

If that is the case, then why are you arguing with wes?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2021, 04:05:41 PM »

No, this section hasnt
Go here

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=26.0

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2021, 05:34:08 PM »
Prime bringing the hammer down on Bhanky.

Impressive.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2021, 06:29:12 PM »

You went from marbled statues to paneling, bud. Call it like I see it. 8)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2021, 06:30:54 PM »
LOL! Walter, If I do break a hip, you'll never know.

Don’t be too sure of that…you old phag.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2021, 06:37:57 PM »
Don’t be too sure of that…you old phag.

Hmm, you could be right. You once went to the trouble of finding out shit about my kids and posting it here...for reasons beyond comprehension except that there was nothing untoward to post about me and you were desperate to take a hit. I guess I shouldn't put it past you to know if I were to break a hip...something which is not all that uncommon with people my age. BTW it is spelled fag and yes I am old and some might say a bit of a fag. Eat shit and die Walter...I mean this in the nicest way.  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2021, 06:43:17 PM »
Hmm, you could be right. You once went to the trouble of finding out shit about my kids and posting it here...for reasons beyond comprehension except that there was nothing untoward to post about me and you were desperate to take a hit. I guess I shouldn't put it past you to know if I were to break a hip...something which is not all that uncommon with people my age. BTW it is spelled fag and yes I am old and some might say a bit of a fag. Eat shit and die Walter...I mean this in the nicest way.  ;D

I’m going to share your Getbig RIP thread with your worthless white trash family every fucking day for a year. And enjoy every minute of it.

At Home, work, or at rest….you name it and I will be there to remind them of the rancid cocksukking phaggot you were. Being a creepy old pedo janitor will be the highlight of your life.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2021, 06:43:25 PM »
Try harder. I worked my way up to King.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2021, 06:44:53 PM »
Try harder. I worked my way up to King.

The pecking order has been established…

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2021, 06:57:21 PM »
Yes SC you are in shape these other posters are not they are beneath me on the godamn food chain not even worthy of a response
You are barely above shizzo, and only because you work out, nothing else.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2021, 02:47:15 PM »

Mom’s

Fixed for you.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2021, 03:15:44 PM »

The Bank of Getbig is strict about loan repayment.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2021, 04:12:25 PM »
Mom’s

Fixed for you.

You think my 80 year old mother does a lot of skiing? I am not a kid. I am a grown 44 year old man. I purchased the condo almost a decade ago.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2021, 04:17:59 PM »
Prime bringing the hammer down on Bhanky.

Impressive.

No he proved my point. These other posters can't debate they are out of shape so they pick other avenues to attack me. Again out of shape slobs who don't train and just come here to post gay shit are absolutely beneath me on the food chain not just here but in life. I mention they don't even lift and they want to argue about my bathroom walls speeding tickets and personal life. Fucking losers have been doing this for almost a year now to me. They could have started lifting and gotten in shape by now but they have been doing this for years to others who actually train. They just hate on others for doing what they can't do. Of course they don't get what I am talking about they are subhuman slobs who don't even lift. If you don't train you don't matter

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2021, 04:25:38 PM »
No he proved my point. These other posters can't debate they are out of shape so they pick other avenues to attack me. Again out of shape slobs who don't train and just come here to post gay shit are absolutely beneath me on the food chain not just here but in life. I mention they don't even lift and they want to argue about my bathroom walls speeding tickets and personal life. Fucking losers have been doing this for almost a year now to me. They could have started lifting and gotten in shape by now but they have been doing this for years to others who actually train. They just hate on others for doing what they can't do. Of course they don't get what I am talking about they are subhuman slobs who don't even lift. If you don't train you don't matter

Look in the mirror champ for it's there you'll see the person who betrays you most of all.