Author Topic: Covid-19 - Booster Shots - Reactions - do they work?  (Read 28254 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Hey OAK
« Reply #450 on: November 22, 2023, 06:36:49 PM »
The claim now is it will be less severe if you have the shots. The problem with covid is it keeps mutating like the flu. You need the newest booster.  I had three shots and was sick with covid for 6 weeks. The sickest I have ever been in my whole life with two ER visits. Even had paxlovid. It did little. Then again I have a compromised immune system with blood cancer. My wife caught covid twice and it seemed like a cold for a week. I was wondering if I was going to die, lol.  It's no joke if it hits you hard.

Not looking for a debate but this has been one of the claims from jump street. 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #451 on: November 22, 2023, 07:38:51 PM »
▫️

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #452 on: November 22, 2023, 09:36:03 PM »
Not looking for a debate but this has been one of the claims from jump street.

I love all the history revisionists such as yourself. We were NOT told this from the beginning. We were told that if we got vaccinated, we would NOT get Covid and we would NOT pass it on to others. Both things were a LIE. Once the truth became known, the Left changed their message to say it would be less severe if we were vaccinated with covid. This is also a big LIE. I got Covid twice. Once when I was not vaccinated and once when I was vaccinated. The vaccinated covid was worse and lasted a lot longer. I know several others who report the same results. Not looking for a debate. Just shutting down your misinformation and lies.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #453 on: November 22, 2023, 09:50:47 PM »

I love all the history revisionists such as yourself. We were NOT told this from the beginning. We were told that if we got vaccinated, we would NOT get Covid and we would NOT pass it on to others. Both things were a LIE. Once the truth became known, the Left changed their message to say it would be less severe if we were vaccinated with covid. This is also a big LIE. I got Covid twice. Once when I was not vaccinated and once when I was vaccinated. The vaccinated covid was worse and lasted a lot longer. I know several others who report the same results. Not looking for a debate. Just shutting down your misinformation and lies.

You are not shutting down anything.  Just coming across as an asshole. 

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #454 on: November 22, 2023, 11:32:10 PM »
any one who took the clot shot is a stupid phaggot

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #455 on: November 23, 2023, 12:50:54 AM »

He is right though bro, they only introduced the 'less severe' bit when it became apparent it wasn't stopping transmission.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #456 on: November 23, 2023, 12:57:55 AM »
He is right though bro, they only introduced the 'less severe' bit when it became apparent it wasn't stopping transmission.

The vax 1st came out in December of 2020.  I wasn't eligible until April of 2021.  By the time I got mine I was well aware that I could still get covid, still transmit it, etc. etc. 

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #457 on: November 23, 2023, 01:03:21 AM »
The vax 1st came out in December of 2020.  I wasn't eligible until April of 2021.  By the time I got mine I was well aware that I could still get covid, still transmit it, etc. etc.

I am just glad the whole thing is over. I was getting so stressed thinking they were gonna make the vax mandatory. My outbursts made matt c look sane in comparison, that's how bad it got.

Anyway, regards Abe. Always a pleasure.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: November 23, 2023, 01:11:33 AM »
No response from OAK? He didn't die "unexpectedly" did he?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #459 on: November 23, 2023, 01:17:43 AM »
Its all lies. Experimental jab. They didn't know anything and just made up lie after lie.
people died 'suddenly' Myocarditis issues. They fired good people and fukked with their livelihoods for refusing to take part in their experiment.
This admin and Fraduci and the CDC should be shot to death for crimes against humanity...

COVIDS a fukking joke and no fake clot shot is helping with anything. IF you have a susceptible immune system, you get RONA. Sometimes badly...
I happen to have a great one and got a cold for less than 2-days...

No one in our company died of RONA (100K people across the globe).
THE GREAT SCAM and libturds fell for it....

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: November 23, 2023, 01:22:17 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: November 23, 2023, 01:48:59 AM »

https://people.com/human-interest/9-year-old-boy-with-no-known-sickness-or-trauma-dies-unexpectedly-in-his-sleep/

Nothing to see here people, keep moving....

9-Year-Old Boy 'With No Known Sickness or Trauma' Dies Unexpectedly in His Sleep: 'Our Hearts Are Broken'

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #462 on: November 23, 2023, 07:36:06 AM »
The world’s top Scientists have demonstrated that the COVID vaccine has saved OVER 20,000,000 lives in its first year alone.

Medical Experts like myself believe that this number is even higher than that.

This officially makes the COVID vaccine the most EFFECTIVE treatment ever created.

GAME

SET

MATCH

DUMMIES!!!

😎

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: November 23, 2023, 08:15:46 AM »
OAK LIVES!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #464 on: November 23, 2023, 08:24:04 AM »
The world’s top Scientists have demonstrated that the COVID vaccine has saved OVER 20,000,000 lives in its first year alone.

This officially makes the COVID vaccine the most EFFECTIVE treatment ever created.

GAME

SET

MATCH

DUMMIES!!!

😎

Happy Thursday my Canadian Compadre!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: November 23, 2023, 08:26:44 AM »

GAME

SET

MATCH

DUMMIES!!!

😎

How many died or got permanent injuries from it?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #466 on: November 23, 2023, 08:29:53 AM »
How many died or got permanent injuries from it?

In my case, both.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #467 on: November 23, 2023, 08:42:54 AM »

GAME

SET

MATCH

DUMMIES!!!

😎

Just have a cup of coffee instead, hahaha

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20231116/Coffee-and-COVID-Study-finds-coffee-inhibits-SARS-CoV-2-offers-new-dietary-defense-strategy.aspx

"The findings suggest that coffee can limit SARS-CoV-2 infection by inhibiting spike-ACE2 interactions, TMPRSS2, and CTSL. Coffee also reduced protein levels of ACE2 and TMPRSS2. Bioactive compounds in coffee, such as CGA, isoCGAs, and caffeine, showed inhibitory effects. The human trial showed that sera from regular and decaffeinated coffee consumers can suppress SARS-CoV-2, including the Omicron variant. Overall, the authors suggest that coffee intake could be a potential dietary strategy to prevent infection in the post-COVID era."

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: November 23, 2023, 08:45:49 AM »
In my case, both.

You're still here and that's what counts.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #469 on: November 23, 2023, 08:46:26 AM »
I had the J&J one shot. I live in denial about it now though. My understanding at the time was that it did not have the spike protein. IDK now. I haven't looked into it further.  I made a decision to get it, I knew better but did it for convenience.  Now I have to live with the consequences.

I will say I believe I have developed some side effects but I also can't rule out placebo effects from being paranoid from doom scrolling. As a result however I did start taking nattokinase.  It has an oddly profound effect on me.

I knew 3 people that supposedly died from covid. 2 died in the early days of covid and 1 died about a year and a half later. All were unvaccinated. All were in there 50's or early 60s and 1 was obese and 1 was a diabetic. I don't know that any of them actually died because of covid. I knew of several people in the first few months of covid who were hospitalized and in intensive care. All survived.  All were in horrible physical condition. 

I live in Portland,  lib idiot central,  everyone is vaxxed (virtually everyone) and I don't know anyone who's died after being vaxxed.  No one I personally know who is vaxxed has reported any side effects.

I've had covid numerous times. It's never affected me more than a bad a allergy season.

Yesterday I flew on a plane to Chicago.  I sat between 2 lesbians who wore masks and did not want to sit next to anyone but then got me in the middle.  One was a fatass.  I seriously thought the other was Megan Rappinoe. I purposely coughed and hacked several times just to give them anxiety.  They were also clearly agitated by my 'thin blue line' wristband. Hahahahahaha. Lololololo!!!

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #470 on: November 23, 2023, 08:55:45 AM »

Just like a typical Liberal. Deflecting and calling others what YOU actually are. Sorry the truth hurts your vaginal ears but not sorry.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: November 23, 2023, 08:56:46 AM »
Tons died "suddenly & unexpectedly" post-jab, many young kids and teens, many trained athletes.
Totally normal happenings...  ???

Like after the Tetanus vaccine, babies started dying in their sleep, they called it SIDS.
Now after RONA vaccine, they called it SADS.

A deadly cash-grab in both cases...

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #472 on: November 23, 2023, 09:02:50 AM »

GAME

SET

MATCH

DUMMIES!!!

😎

PedOAK posted a meme so it MUST be true  ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: November 23, 2023, 09:05:34 AM »
One of my liberal uncles who said I'd be dead if I didn't get booooosted 5x like him - has covid right now and is missing Thanksgiving. He's had it almost 2 weeks, his 5th time having it. Seems like it gets worse every time. He's finally said no more shots. His blind MSNBC backed pride made him take a loooong time to see the correlation.

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #474 on: November 23, 2023, 09:14:13 AM »
One of my liberal uncles who said I'd be dead if I didn't get booooosted 5x like him - has covid right now and is missing Thanksgiving. He's had it almost 2 weeks, his 5th time having it. Seems like it gets worse every time. He's finally said no more shots. His blind MSNBC backed pride made him take a loooong time to see the correlation.

I think every Libtard should get every single covid booster known to man every 3 months so nature can take it's course and rid the world of such garbage 8)