Author Topic: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?  (Read 36282 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Covid, Conspiracy Theories and Getbig
« Reply #375 on: February 02, 2023, 01:42:52 AM »
And here we have a known Holocaust denier - Nazi sympathizer implying there is genocide in the works. Well, who would know better than someone who wholeheartedly believes in it.  ;)

Could this all be the result of the misfortune of having...

A buried penis which can result from several causes. They include:

- Too much or not enough foreskin is removed during circumcision. The remaining skin around the penis may be pulled forward, hiding the penis.

- The ligaments that attach the penis to the body are abnormally weak.

- Swelling of the scrotum caused by a buildup of lymph fluid (lymphedema) can bury the penis.

- Excessive fat in a male who is obese may cover the penis.
???

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: February 02, 2023, 04:36:20 AM »
And here we have a known Holocaust denier - Nazi sympathizer implying there is genocide in the works. Well, who would know better than someone who wholeheartedly believes in it.  ;)

- Too much or not enough foreskin is removed during circumcision. The remaining skin around the penis may be pulled forward, hiding the penis.

- Swelling of the scrotum caused by a buildup of lymph fluid (lymphedema) can bury the penis.

???

Matt says his is 6.45 inches and he sent you video proof. Are you suggesting his is buried from being improperly circumcised?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #377 on: February 02, 2023, 05:58:13 AM »

I didn't "deny the Holocaust" - I said there is precisely ZERO written documentation that Hitler ordered Jews murdered as an intentional policy of Germany during his time in power.

"Jewish people dying" in a war that killed 65 million people is not "proof" of an intentional genocide by Hitler or the Germany people.

Ooh - explain "The Madagascar Plan", Prime. If Hitler REALLY wanted to kill all Jews, why would such a plan OF EMIGRATION - NOT EXTERMINATION ever be discussed in the first place??

Of course when the war became existential, this changed - but what did you expect Hitler to do?

He specifically warned Global Jewry not to use their international banking and influence over the press to drag Germany into another global war - or else there would be consequences to the Jews of Europe.

And what did Jewish interests worldwide do? DRAG GERMANY INTO WAR.

And now you're bitching about what Germans did to Jews in response to that?

I'm reminded of the Polish saying on Jews: "The Jew Screams in Agony as he Strikes You."

Jewish media worldwide could have just left Hitler alone. Seems to me like either Jewish elites didn't take Hitler seriously, or maybe even wanted war.

But anyway, Prime - you know what? I just realized something:

I may be the only person on the planet who has ever had a problem with Jews before. I'm the very first.

Lastly:

Why are you lying about not just the size of my massive, rock hard cock, but also the shape of it?

And let's stick to the facts, Prime - you wanted your daughter to get these Covid shots, and she was hospitalized because of it.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #378 on: February 02, 2023, 06:08:13 AM »

He specifically warned Global Jewry not to use their international banking and influence over the press to drag Germany into another global war - or else there would be consequences to the Jews of Europe.

And what did Jewish interests worldwide do? DRAG GERMANY INTO WAR.

And now you're batching about what Germans did to Jews in response to that?

I'm reminded of the Polish saying on Jews: "The Jew Screams in Agony as he Strikes You."

Jewish media worldwide could have just left Hitler alone. Seems to me like either Jewish elites didn't take Hitler seriously, or maybe even wanted war.

But, Jewish written history books state otherwise, so this detail cannot be true!!  ;)

People are force fed a narrative at a certain young age, and just walk around for their life spouting it w/ out ever questioning anything.
The Jew thing, the race/slave thing, etc... A joke...

It is black history month I think, my TV told me so. I saw an ad that said "Black voices".
When I clicked on it, those voices said: "Sheeeeeeeeeiiit" and "My niggaaaa"  and "Bitches and Ho's" and "I axe 'em" etc...

Someone here once said "They can have their month, White people run the planet"...

J00's  ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #379 on: February 02, 2023, 07:13:12 AM »
But, Jewish written history books state otherwise, so this detail cannot be true!!  ;)

People are force fed a narrative at a certain young age, and just walk around for their life spouting it w/ out ever questioning anything.
The Jew thing, the race/slave thing, etc... A joke...

It is black history month I think, my TV told me so. I saw an ad that said "Black voices".
When I clicked on it, those voices said: "Sheeeeeeeeeiiit" and "My niggaaaa"  and "Bitches and Ho's" and "I axe 'em" etc...

Someone here once said "They can have their month, White people run the planet"...

J00's  ::)

You have outlined Primuscle PERFECTLY.

Do you think Primuscle would EVER dare to question anything he is told about Jews, or anything else for that matter? Absolutely not!

The Jewish media controls his brain. It's disgraceful.

A young Primemuscle pictured in this black and white photo, taken when he was in elementary school:

As for the jabs being genocide - time will tell. But so far, things are not looking good. These excess deaths cannot be hidden forever:

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: February 05, 2023, 12:05:32 PM »
You have outlined Primuscle PERFECTLY.

Do you think Primuscle would EVER dare to question anything he is told about Jews, or anything else for that matter? Absolutely not!

The Jewish media controls his brain. It's disgraceful.

A young Primemuscle pictured in this black and white photo, taken when he was in elementary school:

As for the jabs being genocide - time will tell. But so far, things are not looking good. These excess deaths cannot be hidden forever:

Except

the MOST vaccinated country far and away is...

ISRAEL

Please explain

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #381 on: February 05, 2023, 12:18:42 PM »

Except

the MOST vaccinated country far and away is...

ISRAEL

Please explain

The genocide theory has too many holes in it.

The currency devaluation, follow the money theory has none.

Conspiracy Theorists have a way of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. This time there actually is a conspiracy and the theorists still get it wrong.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #382 on: February 05, 2023, 02:51:10 PM »
The genocide theory has too many holes in it.

The currency devaluation, follow the money theory has none.

Conspiracy Theorists have a way of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. This time there actually is a conspiracy and the theorists still get it wrong.

Do you remember how Iraq was said to be a war for freedom, when really it was a war for oil?

But REALLY it was because Saddam Hussein was going to sell pil in Euros and not US dollars.

So apparently, it was a war for US dollar hegemony.

Yet none of that was said on the news.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #383 on: February 05, 2023, 03:09:00 PM »
Do you remember how Iraq was said to be a war for freedom, when really it was a war for oil?

But REALLY it was because Saddam Hussein was going to sell pil in Euros and not US dollars.

Only a moron would’ve believed that anyone in Washington DC gave a fuck about “Iraqi Freedom”😂

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: February 05, 2023, 03:09:57 PM »

But REALLY it was because Saddam Hussein was going to sell oil in Euros and not US dollars.

Im pretty sure it was Yen to Japan

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #385 on: February 05, 2023, 05:28:51 PM »

Matt you've likely got the currency wrong as stated by joswift

Euro currency 1999

1st Iraq invasion 1990

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #386 on: February 05, 2023, 09:33:45 PM »
Matt you've likely got the currency wrong as stated by joswift

Euro currency 1999

1st Iraq invasion 1990

Ah. Thank you both for clarifying that.

But notice that wasn't mentioned in mainstream media. They gave us two controlled narratives, both of which were wrong.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #387 on: February 06, 2023, 01:10:43 AM »
Only a moron would’ve believed that anyone in Washington DC gave a fuck about “Iraqi Freedom” anything other than themselves!

This ^

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #388 on: February 27, 2023, 12:51:55 AM »
I havent' been on getbig in a while, how many getbiggers believe covid is all a hoax, scam, the vaccines are designed to kill you etc etc?

it seem like everywhere there is a small but ignorant vocal minority that doesn't believe the science, numbers and would rather take their horse dewormer than trust their doctors... ::)

is getbig the same?

Explain

Are you a fucking retard?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #389 on: February 28, 2023, 07:29:52 AM »
I havent' been on getbig in a while, how many getbiggers believe covid is all a hoax, scam, the vaccines are designed to kill you etc etc?

it seem like everywhere there is a small but ignorant vocal minority that doesn't believe the science, numbers and would rather take their horse dewormer than trust their doctors... ::)

is getbig the same?

Explain

How many people personally do you know who died of Covid, Hulkster?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: February 28, 2023, 09:26:18 AM »
How about that client list to the island that didn't exist?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: February 28, 2023, 09:10:06 PM »
How about that client list to the island that didn't exist?

Never will be revealed.

For obvious reasons.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Convid-19 - Was Covid ever real?
« Reply #393 on: March 05, 2023, 03:49:08 AM »
latest revelations from Home Secretary Matt Hancocks Whatsap messages

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: was covid ever real?
« Reply #394 on: March 05, 2023, 04:21:27 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #395 on: March 05, 2023, 04:52:31 AM »
Has nothing to do with whether Covid is real or not.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #396 on: March 05, 2023, 04:54:11 AM »
latest revelations from Home Secretary Matt Hancocks Whatsap messages

I have no evidence the virus was real. If it was, this was the first pandemic where no one on the planet knew anyone on the planet who died of this lethal virus while the global population rose from 7.7 billion to over 8 billion - literally, the fastest, most unprecedented rise in human population in global history.

Literally a population the size of the USA emerged during the time the Spanish Flu 2.0 level pandemic was letting 'er rip.

Although Getbig member "Tom" lost this very close person in his life to this deadly plague:

my niece's boyfriend's grandfather got covid and passed, he was only 65

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #397 on: March 05, 2023, 04:59:23 AM »
 ;D

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #398 on: March 05, 2023, 05:20:18 AM »
It's only real if you want it to be.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #399 on: March 05, 2023, 05:21:29 AM »
It's only real if you want it to be.

Tom [not smart Tommy Wishbone, just "Tom"] lost his niece's boyfriend's 65-year-old grandfather to Covid.