Author Topic: Zucker gone at CNN  (Read 1984 times)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Re: Zucker gone at CNN
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2022, 02:47:06 PM »
This week…

Zucker - Gone

Maddow - Gone

Goldberg - Suspended but not fired and blackballed like Rosanne

What's going on with Maddow?

I saw she was taking a hiatus from MSNBC show until April to work on a "podcast".  Is there more to the story?

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-arts-and-entertainment-media-state-of-the-union-address-rachel-maddow-1bd70d03962ea6439e57ad5ba6d2c085

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2022, 03:19:47 PM »

What's going on with Maddow?

I saw she was taking a hiatus from MSNBC show until April to work on a "podcast".  Is there more to the story?

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-arts-and-entertainment-media-state-of-the-union-address-rachel-maddow-1bd70d03962ea6439e57ad5ba6d2c085

I don’t have any hard evidence but I suspect that there’s some dirt on her that’s about to come out and she’s front running it by getting out of Dodge.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2022, 03:21:10 PM »
I don’t have any hard evidence but I suspect that there’s some dirt on her that’s about to come out and she’s front running it by getting out of Dodge.
She's probably got her gender reassignment coming up, vile c unt!
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2022, 03:48:16 PM »
…..what a disaster. Lmfao

https://nypost.com/2022/02/02/cnns-jeff-zucker-resigns-over-romantic-relationship-with-colleague/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=com.duckduckgo.mobile.ios.OpenAction2

This doesn't strike me as relevant and what I mean is that it was an affair between two consensual adults over the course of many years. Yes, both of these people were married when they started fucking around and yes, the affair led to the eventual divorce of both couples, but how is this in any way relevant to operations at CNN? I get that they did an investigation following Chris Cuomo's bullshit, but why should these two executives disclose a private relationship they have going on? Why should CNN have that much say in people's lives? I know from a public relations standpoint it might seem like a black eye to the network if you have a pair of executives who cheat on their spouses (early on at least), but in the grand scheme of things does it really matter?

Now, whatever other bullshit is happening at CNN involving pedophiles and what not, that's a different story.

"1"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2022, 04:10:47 PM »
This doesn't strike me as relevant and what I mean is that it was an affair between two consensual adults over the course of many years. Yes, both of these people were married when they started fucking around and yes, the affair led to the eventual divorce of both couples, but how is this in any way relevant to operations at CNN? I get that they did an investigation following Chris Cuomo's bullshit, but why should these two executives disclose a private relationship they have going on? Why should CNN have that much say in people's lives? I know from a public relations standpoint it might seem like a black eye to the network if you have a pair of executives who cheat on their spouses (early on at least), but in the grand scheme of things does it really matter?

Now, whatever other bullshit is happening at CNN involving pedophiles and what not, that's a different story.

"1"

I think it's just cleaning house and another public scandal since Zucker is a public figure.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2022, 05:46:02 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2022, 05:52:04 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2022, 05:54:01 PM »
All the CNN scumballs are getting canned.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2022, 06:13:02 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2022, 03:01:12 AM »
Who’s Little Brian Stelter fucking?
They value diversity at CNN. Little Brian Stelter represents the virgin demographic.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2022, 02:33:48 PM »
The Bee is consistently funny:😂😂😂

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2022, 02:54:35 PM »
They value diversity at CNN. Little Brian Stelter represents the virgin demographic.

Stelter is absolutely repulsive. What kind of twisted filth bears its lower teeth so bizarrely when it smiles...  >:(

Zucker hired "him" to try to desensitize people to ugliness.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2022, 06:52:39 PM »
The Bee is consistently funny:😂😂😂

LFMAO ;D ;D ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2022, 10:19:02 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2022, 02:55:48 AM »
Stelter is absolutely repulsive. What kind of twisted filth bears its lower teeth so bizarrely when it smiles...  >:(

Zucker hired "him" to try to desensitize people to ugliness.

Jason Alexander would play little Brian if there is a movie made about CNN scandals.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2022, 04:08:18 AM »
It's always pussy that brings all these powerful men down.

What a bunch of fucking retarded idiots.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2022, 11:10:38 AM »
Jason Alexander would play little Brian if there is a movie made about CNN scandals.

Even if Alexander could do the Stelter mouth(below), there's still some odd mixture of effeminate, eunuch, infant/baby, and grotesque to pull off.  :D

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2022, 12:47:07 PM »
Whatever. The news outlets are glorified news entertainment having said that I would penetrate that yenta, no condom no pulling out

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2022, 01:20:55 PM »
I think it's just cleaning house and another public scandal since Zucker is a public figure.

CNN is just using the affair as an excuse to fire him

In reality the company is restructuring

Apparently Chris Cuomo has a lot of shit on Zucker and other employees