Poll

Who has the better bodybuilding physique?

Wes
64 (77.1%)
bhank
19 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Voting closed: May 14, 2022, 06:27:54 PM

Author Topic: LET'S SETTLE THIS FUED!  (Read 35236 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: LET'S SETTLE THIS FUED!
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2022, 09:04:55 AM »

Pot a competitive ab shot by yourelf or with the one contestant in your class.  ;D

How you going to talk about my legs at least mine have separation you have none after prepping for a show

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2022, 09:05:22 AM »
Take off the shirt...I`m not wearing one Mr. Tiny Torso.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2022, 09:06:18 AM »
How you going to talk about my legs at least mine have separation you have none after prepping for a show

its easy to have separation when there is no muscle.

based on your theory someone who is on a starvation diet is ripped because they have abs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2022, 09:11:04 AM »
Legs have always lagged as I always addmitted....could I do otherwie and be delusional like you... but I did a below paralell squat with 405....a triple on two occasion with 370 below parallell,20 reps with 225,15 reps with 250 and 315 for 10,10,10,8,and 6 all below paralell so it wan`t for a lack of trying.

I`m holding my own with those guys am I not?....it wan`t the Olympia it was the NPC Massachuettes contest.

And when at times you do 5-7 contests in a few months time your condition is bound to suffer.

BTW,lets see your quad seperation....I`ll wait.  LOL  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2022, 09:15:43 AM »
bhank lost

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2022, 09:17:49 AM »
WHY AM I CONTINUING THIS FIASCO....I CLEARLY WON THE MASSES HAVE DECREED SO.  :D

I love trolling this twat.....he`s so easy with hi feminsitic fragility.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2022, 09:20:49 AM »
bhank lost

Thank you mt brother from another mother.

He` skerred to pot his contest pics......compares himelf to UK Jeff and cant even beat me. LOL  ;D

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2022, 09:21:05 AM »
Wes has symmetry, proportion and a V taper with no obvious muscle tears or imbalance.  Wes pictures are all u der stage lighting. Bhank did a contest recently and looked washed out/depleted under stage lighting.

There's no arguing that Bhank carries quite a bit of muscle and maintains a very low level of bodyfat. While Bhank has a larger frame it doesn't translate into a better structure.

By any objective bodybuilding judging criteria Wes would win.

Bhank, honestly, I think people would give you more credit if you didn't talk about yourself so god-damned much.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2022, 09:23:23 AM »
my poll number are teadily climning Hanky.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2022, 09:27:22 AM »
Bhank, honestly, I think people would give you more credit if you didn't talk about yourself so god-damned much.
Exactly my friend,if he had a shred of humility and was a good dude,he`d be OK.....but instead he opts to be a self centered asshole.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2022, 09:28:21 AM »
Wes wins no doubt. Better structure, arguably better condition, and competed on Noah's Ark.

No contest.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2022, 09:39:59 AM »
Again learn the FFMI then get back to me you fuckers all want to keep arguing when clearly none of you know what I am talking about fucking educate yourself first

This is just your way of justifying things.

FFMI has nothing to do with bodybuilding. It's not even taken into account.

It's just you are a narcissistic douche assembly and can't handle getting smoked by wes.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2022, 09:51:03 AM »
Wes wins no doubt. Better structure, arguably better condition, and competed on Noah's Ark.

No contest.
:D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2022, 09:52:33 AM »
I poted onlty a fraction of my contet pics,,,,,why wont he post a few of his best ones....if he has any best ones?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2022, 09:56:46 AM »
Again learn the FFMI then get back to me you fuckers all want to keep arguing when clearly none of you know what I am talking about fucking educate yourself first

Bhank, it's because bodybuilding competition is not about statistics. Its about the presentation and illusion of a better build.
It's why Danny Padilla, Tom Platz or Roy Callender never won a Sandow but Frank Zane did. In 1981 all of those guys looked phenomenal and I would rather be built like any one of them than Zane but Zane was a better competitive bodybuilder.

You keep pointing out that Wes is 5'8" and 150lbs but - and this is the important part- in his contest pics he looks just as big as you in your contest pics. Because proportions, symmetry, shape, left/right balance and V taper all play a role.Wes understands this despite the fact that you're bigger, carry more muscle and have low bodyfat.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2022, 09:57:53 AM »
I haven’t seen a poll this one-sided since the last time Shizzo got banned.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2022, 10:01:02 AM »
I haven’t seen a poll this one-sided since the last time Shizzo got banned.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2022, 10:03:45 AM »
Bhank, it's because bodybuilding competition is not about statistics. Its about the presentation and illusion of a better build.
It's why Danny Padilla, Tom Platz or Roy Callender never won a Sandow but Frank Zane did. In 1981 all of those guys looked phenomenal and I would rather be built like any one of them than Zane but Zane was a better competitive bodybuilder.

You keep pointing out that Wes is 5'8" and 150lbs but - and this is the important part- in his contest pics he looks just as big as you in your contest pics. Because proportions, symmetry, shape, left/right balance and V taper all play a role.Wes understands this despite the fact that you're bigger, carry more muscle and have low bodyfat.
Our resident doctor and bodybuilding expert has spoken.....good enough for me though I`ve been saying it all along.

Thank Doc for explaining to this clown how bodybuilding work,

I have a veritable slew of contests pics and pics with bodybuilding celebrities and promoters of shows I did that outshine these by far....just gotta` get around to scanning them.....when I go to contezt I take pics of everyone from JMM Manion to Greg Valentino. and then ome.

PEACE.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2022, 10:09:17 AM »
Thank you mt brother from another mother.

He` skerred to pot his contest pics......compares himelf to UK Jeff and cant even beat me. LOL  ;D

You can look at my contest photos this summer when I enter an actual contest as a heavyweight then you can sit around and wish it was you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2022, 10:10:20 AM »
This is just your way of justifying things.

FFMI has nothing to do with bodybuilding. It's not even taken into account.

It's just you are a narcissistic douche assembly and can't handle getting smoked by wes.

Again spoken like someone who clearly doesnt' understand the calculation guys look more muscular and thicker than others because they have higher FFMI and the same bodyfat

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2022, 10:11:13 AM »

He would look like a child standing next to me he is petite he is standing next to other 150lb children

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2022, 10:16:08 AM »
I have studied the photos and come to these conclusions:

-Wes is thick and veiny like a cock.

-Brian Hankins likes thick veiny cocks.

You’re welcome.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2022, 10:24:17 AM »
This is apples and oranges. Wes looks fantastic- a balanced physique and he has walked the walk in shows. So what if he is 150? He has filled out his physique and no one muscle group is out of balance.

Brian is much bigger, definitely not balanced, but COULD be a good bodybuilder over time. Bigger means nothing between weight classes. We are talking about contest bodybuilding aren't we? If being big was all that counts Lou Ferrigno would have won everything. As it was, the shortest bodybuilder in Mr Olympia history made him look like shit:

The Shortest Bodybuilder To Ever Compete In Mr Olympia Was A Complete Beast Of His Time

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2022, 10:30:14 AM »
You can look at my contest photos this summer when I enter an actual contest as a heavyweight then you can sit around and wish it was you
This has yet to transpire....why not your last show....are you ahamed?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2022, 10:43:00 AM »

But you still havent taken 5 minutes to read up on the subject which should absolutely be common knowledge to any serious lifter
Are you criticizing me for not knowing enough about half naked men on a stage covered in bronzer?? I’ll ask Samir what his weight was for that year.