Author Topic: Modifying members posts!  (Read 16489 times)

~salmon~

Re: Modifying members posts!
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2006, 01:49:25 PM »
You piss-ant, first I didn't put them on a credit card, I paid cash, something you probably never see.  So little fishy I am obviously not dirt poor.  ::)

Secondly, no need to butter up Mike?  He looks INSANE...compared to before? ... Let's see today is April 24th and lets look at your posts for the last couple days... hmmmmmm comments all relating to photos taken within a couple days.   Ya, your not buttering anyone up...you're just lookin' like the fool.  ;D

Ha ha ha!  M.eltdown ;D  I suppose giving the plastic surgon anal constitues "cash".  And, I meant what I said.  Mike looked like a washed up pile of shit.  He looks waaaaaay better now.  Looks like your days are numbered "Cheri", as Mike will undoubtedly be trading up. ;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2006, 01:52:46 PM »
Cheri...you bring a whole new meaning to the words WHITE TRASH.  You're dirt poor.  You have a filthy mouth.  You lost custody of your kids.  Fake tits that you paid for with a credit card.  I could go on and on, but why bother.  You'll just "edit my post"...pathetic ::)

Oh, and I don't need to "butter" Mike up. He looks INSANE...compared to before ;D

while i appreciate the compliment.............. ..that's my girl bro

(it was my credit card we used )
im dirt poor .....she actually has a great job and money!
she has custody of her kids  .............they are just grown up lol (her daughter is 20,and just stayed with us for a couple of weeks)
filthy mouth................... ..............lol can't argue that

all in all cheri/laura is a sweetheart in real life
classy,beautiful,and sexxxxxxy

Bast175

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2006, 01:55:05 PM »
(her daughter is 20,and just stayed with us for a couple of weeks)

is she hot?  :P

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2006, 01:55:46 PM »
is she hot?  :P

yes (looks like her mom!)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2006, 01:56:16 PM »
Ha ha ha!  M.eltdown ;D  I suppose giving the plastic surgon anal constitues "cash".  And, I meant what I said.  Mike looked like a washed up pile of shit.  He looks waaaaaay better now.  Looks like your days are numbered "Cheri", as Mike will undoubtedly be trading up. ;)
Where do you see a M E L T D O W N other than the pathetic version of your sad life?

Oh and it's amazing what 4 days can do regarding Michael looking like shit on Friday but INSANE on Monday.  

:D Weee

~salmon~

« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2006, 01:59:17 PM »

while i appreciate the compliment.............. ..that's my girl bro

im dirt poor .....she actually has a great job and money!
she has custody of her kids  .............they are just grown up lol (her daughter is 20,and just stayed with us for a couple of weeks)
filthy mouth................... ..............lol can't argue that

all in all cheri/laura is a sweetheart in real life
classy,beautiful,and sexxxxxxy

She could learn a thing or two about "class" from you.  Now, no offense, but I wait, like a little kid for x-mas presents, for the day you dump her ass.  It will make for another great GetBig moment, and has the potential to turn into a 300pg thread with dozens of spin offs.  He said she said; pics; betrayals; guys claiming they are now baggin her; You posting more pics of little gym sluts you're banging...oh the joy of it all.  You owe GetBig Mike & it will catapult you to mega star status!!!

~salmon~

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2006, 02:00:29 PM »
Where do you see a M E L T D O W N other than the pathetic version of your sad life?

Oh and it's amazing what 4 days can do regarding Michael looking like shit on Friday but INSANE on Monday.  

You don't read too well do you :-\

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2006, 02:01:51 PM »
You don't read too well do you :-\
Please re-iterate for us Salmon

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2006, 02:03:44 PM »

While I appreciate all your sentiments Michael, we did NOT use your credit card.  Why would you say we did?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2006, 02:04:00 PM »
She could learn a thing or two about "class" from you.  Now, no offense, but I wait, like a little kid for x-mas presents, for the day you dump her ass.  It will make for another great GetBig moment, and has the potential to turn into a 300pg thread with dozens of spin offs.  He said she said; pics; betrayals; guys claiming they are now baggin her; You posting more pics of little gym sluts you're banging...oh the joy of it all.  You owe GetBig Mike & it will catapult you to mega star status!!!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

(no im j/k i love ya baby!)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2006, 02:05:12 PM »
While I appreciate all your sentiments Michael, we did NOT use your credit card.  Why would you say we did?

i was kidding

you dont have to justify that you paid cash for ur boobies to someone online that you havent/will never meet

Bast175

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2006, 02:11:08 PM »
lol, I think Mike is posting under 'salmon'.    ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2006, 02:25:35 PM »

Make him sleep on the couch Cheri!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2006, 02:38:11 PM »

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

(no im j/k i love ya baby!)

LOL!
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2006, 03:50:58 PM »
It's not Cheri.  She said yesterday that she never deletes anything here.

Muss be that sumbitch Tapper.

Fuck you, punk.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2006, 09:41:34 PM »
f**k you, punk.

Tapper, posts were changed.  Your name was used for a diaper by your fellow mods.  What can you do?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2006, 10:13:58 PM »

bro................you keep instigating (i told her to just ignore you, and you would do the same)

you must like the "online-battles"
me...................... .not so much

No Mike - he is infact making a perfectly obvious point.  As the man in her life you of course have to pretend that her flipflopping doesn't exist because women hate being pointed out when they are guilty (case in point, Cheri locking this thread because she couldn't stand to discuss this publicly because she is point blank wrong). 

Fortunately mike, 240 and everybody else don't have to pretend - she has been mod all of 5 minutes, claimed she will not modify posts and already she's changed her mind when the going was tough and done it. 

A classic example of why a woman should never be trusted.  Not because they are inherently evil, just that their opinion of a situation can change on a hair trigger.  Had she initially stated that she had every intention of changing posts if she felt like it we wouldn't be discussing this (or I atleast would not be "instigating").

Couldn't even deal with a halfwit without breaking under the pressure. ::)

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2006, 10:24:41 PM »

A classic example of why a woman should never be trusted. 

LOL

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2006, 04:20:31 AM »
Tapper, posts were changed.  Your name was used for a diaper by your fellow mods.  What can you do?

Nice try, asshole.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2006, 04:31:41 AM »
 A classic example of why a woman should never be trusted.  Not because they are inherently evil, just that their opinion of a situation can change on a hair trigger. 

>:(

The other female mods do not modify posts. STella, PrincessL, Beast, Dina, Insomnia...

But yeah Cheri should not have changed the post. I could never be a mod. I know I would be deleting stuff like a madwoman :)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2006, 05:01:51 AM »
>:(

The other female mods do not modify posts. STella, PrincessL, Beast, Dina, Insomnia...

But yeah Cheri should not have changed the post. I could never be a mod. I know I would be deleting stuff like a madwoman :)

You'll have to excuse my sweeping generalisation CQ I am a pure misogynist.  Flipflopping is one of the many reasons why I do not trust women.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2006, 06:59:21 AM »
You'll have to excuse my sweeping generalisation CQ I am a pure misogynist.  Flipflopping is one of the many reasons why I do not trust women.

My english has failed me here Rocket, and I was forced to use google merely to understand your post :-[

I am horrified that you are a "misogynist" now that I know what it is >:(

A good word I have learned though..I feel someone else on this board is a major "misogynist" so I may call them that.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2006, 07:30:22 AM »
My english has failed me here Rocket, and I was forced to use google merely to understand your post :-[

I am horrified that you are a "misogynist" now that I know what it is >:(

A good word I have learned though..I feel someone else on this board is a major "misogynist" so I may call them that.
he's a woman hater?  who else is?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2006, 09:01:00 AM »
Cheri,

Remember the He Man Woman Haters Club from the Little Rascals?

Dude, you shouln't mistrust all women. :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2006, 09:45:44 AM »
I understand the genetic implications/tendencies of both genders.  and I love women :)