Author Topic: the clot-shot  (Read 12992 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: the clot-shot
« Reply #151 on: December 13, 2022, 02:21:50 PM »
Quote from: Primemuscle on Today at 01:19:43 PM
Not that magic. The explanation for this is simple.

COVID-19 mitigation measures such as wearing face masks, staying home, hand washing, school closures, reduced travel, increased ventilation of indoor spaces, and physical distancing, likely contributed to the decline in 2020-2021 flu incidence, hospitalizations and deaths. Influenza vaccination may also contributed to reduced flu illness during the 2020–2021 season. A record number of influenza vaccine doses (193.8 million doses) were distributed in the U.S. during 2020-2021.

they labelled every flu death as covid.

Yours is a gross overstatement. Not every flu death was labelled as COVID. In April 2020 the CDC reported an estimated 39 to 56 million cases of flu in the U.S. during the 2019-2020 flu season. During the same period, the flu accounted for an estimated 24,000 to 62,000 deaths in the U.S.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: December 13, 2022, 02:29:31 PM »
Yours is a gross overstatement. Not every flu death was labelled as COVID. In April 2020 the CDC reported an estimated 39 to 56 million cases of flu in the U.S. during the 2019-2020 flu season. During the same period, the flu accounted for an estimated 24,000 to 62,000 deaths in the U.S.

and yours was a propaganda based cut an paste

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: December 13, 2022, 02:47:00 PM »
You'll believe just about anything

What I posted is pure logic. Most people agree that logical explanations make more sense that conspiracies and are more likely to be true. But there are always a few folks that are way out in right field who prefer illogical subterfuge. You must be one of them. BTW, people who believe that which is completely preposterous are much more likely to believe just about anything so long as it is not the least bit reasonable. Pizzagate’ and QAnon anyone?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 13, 2022, 02:56:22 PM »
and yours was a propaganda based cut an paste

It is your opinion that my post was propaganda just as it is your opinion that absolutely no one died of the flu in 2020 -2021. Cutting and pasting something that is widely held to be true is more reasonable than your single opinion or even that of a few people. Note: the definition of the word 'opinion' is a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #155 on: December 13, 2022, 02:57:37 PM »

^ They labeled those Covid deaths, and the rest of the supposed "Covid deaths" were just cancer deaths, fraudulently labeled as Covid.

When your daughter ended up hospitalized for the Covid vaccine, I knew you weren't going to listen to any logic, Prime.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #156 on: December 13, 2022, 03:09:32 PM »
It is your opinion that my post was propaganda just as it is your opinion that absolutely no one died of the flu in 2020 -2021. Cutting and pasting something that is widely held to be true is more reasonable than your single opinion or even that of a few people. Note: the definition of the word 'opinion' is a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Your “opinion” lol is merely regurgitating the mainstream narrative that has shown to be bullshit time and time again.

Do I really have to repost my stuff from March and April of 2020 about how the scam would unfold?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #157 on: December 13, 2022, 03:13:44 PM »
I just forgot for a moment that I’m arguing with Prime, the George Costanza of Getbig, his every instinct is wrong. Of course he buys into  all the bullshit.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #158 on: December 13, 2022, 03:25:36 PM »
Your “opinion” lol is merely regurgitating the mainstream narrative that has shown to be bullshit time and time again.

Do I really have to repost my stuff from March and April of 2020 about how the scam would unfold?
Primehomo is a Govt. sheep, they say bend over he not only bends over but spreads his cheeks.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: December 13, 2022, 03:30:29 PM »
^ They labeled those Covid deaths, and the rest of the supposed "Covid deaths" were just cancer deaths, fraudulently labeled as Covid.

When your daughter ended up hospitalized for the Covid vaccine, I knew you weren't going to listen to any logic, Prime.

What logic am I not listening to? Are you referring so someone's opinion which is not based on logic?

She was not hospitalized. She went to urgent care because she had a negative reaction to the COVID vaccine. Don't try to overstate this and make it more serious than it was. If I remember correctly, this was when she had the second vaccination. She chose to have boosters following this. When COVID visited our house, she had almost no symptoms as did anyone else except for me and all of us were vaccinated including boosters.

BTW, you have no way of knowing how deaths from illnesses were labeled, unless you were doing all the labeling yourself, which you were not. Yours is yet another opinion which is not based on fact.

On a completely different topic, didn't you invest in cryptocurrency awhile back? Did Bankman-Fried's bankruptcy, charges of massive fraud, and recent arrest have any impact on your finances?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: December 13, 2022, 03:38:37 PM »
I just forgot for a moment that I’m arguing with Prime, the George Costanza of Getbig, his every instinct is wrong. Of course he buys into  all the bullshit.

Likewise, I forgot for a moment that it is impossible to have a rational discussion with folks who deeply subscribe to irrational conspiracies and beliefs. So, I hope you won't mind if I take a break from this Getbig 'bullshit' and never-ending idiocy for a while at least. I have some real-life things to do, like fix myself some lunch and make a few phone calls.  ;)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #161 on: December 13, 2022, 03:39:17 PM »
Primehomo is a Govt. sheep, they say bend over he not only bends over but spreads his cheeks.

I don’t watch mainstream news outlets, but I do watch Bloomberg just for financial news. They are so married to the Covid narrative that they have to accept, at face value, the actions of the authoritarian Chinese Communist party, and these “journalists” aren’t even allowed to wonder if there’s something else going on behind the scenes.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: December 13, 2022, 03:59:34 PM »
What logic am I not listening to? Are you referring so someone's opinion which is not based on logic?

She was not hospitalized. She went to urgent care because she had a negative reaction to the COVID vaccine. Don't try to overstate this and make it more serious than it was. If I remember correctly, this was when she had the second vaccination. She chose to have boosters following this. When COVID visited our house, she had almost no symptoms as did anyone else except for me and all of us were vaccinated including boosters.

BTW, you have no way of knowing how deaths from illnesses were labeled, unless you were doing all the labeling yourself, which you were not. Yours is yet another opinion which is not based on fact.

On a completely different topic, didn't you invest in cryptocurrency awhile back? Did Bankman-Fried's bankruptcy, charges of massive fraud, and recent arrest have any impact on your finances?

Fucks sake I thought you were brainwashed...

has a shot, makes her ill, has another one....

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #163 on: December 13, 2022, 03:59:52 PM »
Prime is CRUSHING all of the antivaxxers in this thread.

I love it!

😆😆😆

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: December 13, 2022, 04:00:53 PM »

I love it!

😆😆😆

hi homo

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #165 on: December 13, 2022, 04:07:24 PM »

George Costanza?  That's very generous of you, and a insult to the character.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #166 on: December 13, 2022, 04:08:12 PM »
Likewise, I forgot for a moment that it is impossible to have a rational discussion with folks who deeply subscribe to irrational conspiracies and beliefs. So, I hope you won't mind if I take a break from this Getbig 'bullshit' and never-ending idiocy for a while at least. I have some real-life things to do, like fix myself some lunch and make a few phone calls.  ;)
Stay gone, cum guzzler!
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: December 13, 2022, 04:10:20 PM »
Likewise, I forgot for a moment that it is impossible to have a rational discussion with folks who deeply subscribe to irrational conspiracies and beliefs. So, I hope you won't mind if I take a break from this Getbig 'bullshit' and never-ending idiocy for a while at least. I have some real-life things to do, like fix myself some lunch and make a few phone calls;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #168 on: December 13, 2022, 04:30:08 PM »

WTF - His daughter ended up in hospital after having the T.E.Vaccine??
And he's still trying to defend the poisonous crap. FFS.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #169 on: December 13, 2022, 04:40:30 PM »

Just a Reminder at some of the Nonsense You , J.oak & the other Sheep 🐑 Like were doing & very Likely still doing.

1.Wearing Gloves / face Nappies & Face Shield
2.Standing up/ Sitting Down putting on & off Face Nappy
3.6Ft apart - especially in airports, only to be crammed on to a plane
4.Staying indoors - No Sunlight
5.Not Going to a Gym
6.Seeing Police Battering Folk for Their own Health
7.Isolating & family members in their rooms
8.Leaving Their Loved one's in Homes on their own , no Visits Many died alone & Bewilder why no one visited them
9. Going home at 9.30 as Virus attacks after 10pm
Shall I carry on Prime - Oh I nearly Forgot,  listen & do Everything their Governor tells them to do.

Etc Etc Etc - If l'd dreamed these things up with my Buddies & then see Millions of
Sheep Like Unquestioningly Doing Exactly as they're Told & arguing in favour of them
I'd Still be Laughing at Their Stupidity.

And here you are a long with the certified retard still defending the Scam Played on you.

The Same Folk No Doubt Wonder at How Hitler Convinced So many Germans.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #170 on: December 13, 2022, 04:48:57 PM »

I love it!

😆😆😆
birds of a feather....

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #171 on: December 13, 2022, 06:18:49 PM »

Just a Reminder at some of the Nonsense You , J.oak & the other Sheep 🐑 Like were doing & very Likely still doing.

1.Wearing Gloves / face Nappies & Face Shield
2.Standing up/ Sitting Down putting on & off Face Nappy
3.6Ft apart - especially in airports, only to be crammed on to a plane
4.Staying indoors - No Sunlight
5.Not Going to a Gym
6.Seeing Police Battering Folk for Their own Health
7.Isolating & family members in their rooms
8.Leaving Their Loved one's in Homes on their own , no Visits Many died alone & Bewilder why no one visited them
9. Going home at 9.30 as Virus attacks after 10pm
Shall I carry on Prime - Oh I nearly Forgot,  listen & do Everything their Governor tells them to do.

Etc Etc Etc - If l'd dreamed these things up with my Buddies & then see Millions of
Sheep Like Unquestioningly Doing Exactly as they're Told & arguing in favour of them
I'd Still be Laughing at Their Stupidity.

And here you are a long with the certified retard still defending the Scam Played on you.

The Same Folk No Doubt Wonder at How Hitler Convinced So many Germans.

Covid was the end of the world in China until the policy was no longer useful to the party. Now, it’s no big deal:

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #172 on: December 13, 2022, 06:36:22 PM »
WTF - His daughter ended up in hospital after having the T.E.Vaccine??
And he's still trying to defend the poisonous crap. FFS.

Gf's coworker had a "small stroke' (doctor confirmed) immediately after first Pfizer. Took a second and third under mandate to keep her minimum wage job.

A client of mine has a daughter working as a court clerk. She spent multiple days in the hospital with excruciating chest pains after second Pfizer shot. Took the booster under mandate to keep her job.

If you ate something that fucked you up so badly that you require medical intervention, and then you go eat more of it... what would people say about that?

There's clearly a major problem and we're supposed to pretend there isn't. You'd think people would be fucking livid after all the assurances of safety and effectiveness. But no. It's unbelievable.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: December 13, 2022, 08:35:42 PM »
All you have to do is read entangled magazine, 100% everything about all of these jabs is broken down in there.

Internet 3.0 is so close to happening, this will be the WEF's GREAT RESET.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #174 on: December 13, 2022, 08:36:28 PM »
Gf's coworker had a "small stroke' (doctor confirmed) immediately after first Pfizer. Took a second and third under mandate to keep her minimum wage job.

A client of mine has a daughter working as a court clerk. She spent multiple days in the hospital with excruciating chest pains after second Pfizer shot. Took the booster under mandate to keep her job.

If you ate something that fucked you up so badly that you require medical intervention, and then you go eat more of it... what would people say about that?

There's clearly a major problem and we're supposed to pretend there isn't. You'd think people would be fucking livid after all the assurances of safety and effectiveness. But no. It's unbelievable.

It makes me imagine that the streets and sidewalks are tilted 10 degrees off the horizontal but we’re told everything’s fine.