Author Topic: the clot-shot  (Read 12629 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: the clot-shot
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2022, 11:04:17 AM »
welcome back

https://nypost.com/2022/12/02/la-county-set-to-reinstate-indoor-mask-mandate-as-covid-surges/

LA County set to reinstate indoor-mask mandate as COVID surges

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2022, 11:19:23 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2022, 02:03:02 PM »
Does Newsome still have some masks to wear?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2022, 09:55:41 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2022, 10:11:41 PM »
Does Newsome still have some masks to wear?

I'd wager he wears a ball-gag at "home".  He is filth personified and I hope he's raped by Norwegian tranz-midgets.

Fucking Newsome can drop dead and go straight to Hell.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2022, 10:23:11 PM »
Marvin, you can state "fuck you" to me for the next month, but your astute post needs to be readable.  This is a once-in-a-century (or life-time) event, but our legacy media is not investigating it. 

I think that you and I have the same perspective about C-19 and the response to it.  I'm not hounding you, but I want your salient points to be clear.

Please forgive me.

You wrote:

I try not to be quick to make an opinion on things, but this absolutely criminal “vaccine” has caused damage to two people that are close to me. One is a colleague’s wife who is the epitome of health. She was FORCED by the facist hospital that she worked for.

She’s got permanent damage to her heart and it happened only after taking the Jan.

She had Covid TWICE before and then a full YEAR AND HALF after her last Covid illness she took the shot and was hospitalized within a month.  I talked to her husband and it doesn’t look good.

Another is a 22 year old college athlete family member. He got myocarditis a couple months after being coerced into taking the jab. Doctors tells us that while he is expected to recover well, his head has permanent damage and who knows what problems he will have down the line.

I’ve had COVID as has literally everyone in my VERY large family (20 aunts and uncles who are all elderly and dozens of cousins) and our company has kept data and of our 5,000 employees the last I checked well over 80% had gotten the kung flu. Not a SINGLE death.

The sheep like “Primetime-to-leave-my-suffering-wife-alone-in-pain-while-I run-off-to-lick-sweaty-nuts” will say it’s anecdotal. Of fckn-course it is. But that’s a pretty gdmn large sample size. If people give a fck about their loved ones they will abandon the dumbass party politics and simply USE THEIR HEAD.(no Prime I mean your brain not some unhygienic strangers cock-head)

Fuck you😂😂😆

Point taken and I agree moon!! I guess I was a little “agitated” and forgot about the old parsgraph concept. Thanks man - your edit is MUCH easier read.

I really don’t consider myself a “conservative” and blindly following either side makes a man a fckn moron. However between the ignorant ass TDS, I researched shot and “woke-ness” I simply can’t be quiet. Don’t get me wrong, those who are unable to criticize the many shortcomings of Trump are fools, but it’s hard not to pull for the man when the media is so biased. I disagree with MUCH of what he believes, but I respect Jimmy Dore for having the integrity and guts to go against other so called liberals. Sadly the old school liberal is little more than a memory.

I do not understand how so many people on both sides are so easily manipulated into staunch divisiveness. It’s so clear to me that the puppet masters are playing the citizenry and tugging at emotional strings. Mature adults shouldn’t make decisions with emotion. It’s unintelligent. Unfortunately I do not have much hope for things changing.

Americans behave like a child trying to run a bath. The water is too cold so they turn the cold completely off and run only the hot then scald themselves. But their solution is then to try again, but this time turning only the cold on and this the water is freezing. This goes on and on. Over correcting from one extreme view to another. Why are we so unwilling to just use some common fckn sense?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2022, 10:24:59 PM »
Hang in there.

ONLY 13 billion doses of the vaccine have been administered to date.

Once more doses are given the “mainstream” will start to notice that EVERYONE is dying from the vaccine.

🙄🙄🙄

Hopefully I am correct that you are purposely being a contrarian and arent really this slow man.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2022, 10:28:27 PM »
I'd wager he wears a ball-gag at "home".  He is filth personified and I hope he's raped by Norwegian tranz-midgets.

Fucking Newsome can drop dead and go straight to Hell.

You are probably a decent guy, but your statements often make you sound like a bitter schoolgirl. An adult stomping feet saying “I hate you I wish you’d die” 😂. The guy is a moron though.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2022, 08:58:06 AM »
You are probably a decent guy, but your statements often make you sound like a bitter schoolgirl. An adult stomping feet saying “I hate you I wish you’d die” 😂. The guy is a moron though.

It's called "phraseology" but if you wish I can dumb it down or rather, make it less bitingly humorous. ;D

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2022, 11:22:14 AM »
Not vaccinating your children = child abuse.

🙁

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2022, 12:43:50 PM »

🙁

What are the statistics regarding children and the vaccine?

Long term studies?

Children are several times more likely to get and die from the flu and yet we don’t mandate flu vaccines for children

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2022, 12:53:40 PM »
What are the statistics regarding children and the vaccine?

Long term studies?

Children are several times more likely to get and die from the flu and yet we don’t mandate flu vaccines for children

You make a good point.

Maybe we should mandate the flu shot for children.

I vaccinate my kids every year.

🙂

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2022, 01:32:37 PM »
You make a good point.

Maybe we should mandate the flu shot for children.

I vaccinate my kids every year.

🙂

You didn’t answer any of the questions

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2022, 01:34:37 PM »

He never does.
How long are you going to keep asking them before it dawns on you hes taking the piss?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2022, 01:37:47 PM »

No I didn’t.

That’s because you didn’t answer my question.

Two can play at this game.

🙂

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2022, 01:42:09 PM »
No I didn’t.

That’s because you didn’t answer my question.

Two can play at this game.

🙂

You didn’t ask me any questions

What kind of health professional doesn’t answer medical inquiries?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2022, 01:44:03 PM »

he knows he didnt ask you any questions, he said he did to get you to respond again

Which you did

Stop it, hes trolling you

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2022, 01:46:03 PM »

I didn’t answer because they weren’t serious questions.

🙂

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2022, 03:31:10 PM »
Right, but a 40% or so uptick is suspect. COVID and clot-shot can both do the same thing to the heart.
Why folks dont think so is odd. I'm not saying all is clot-shot, but I believe it has a hand in this new "SADS" pandemic...
(Just as COVID can affect the heart).

All drugs have effects. Intended and not-intended...

So true. Read the warnings or listen to the speed-read list of them in television adds. Very often one of those risks includes the possibility of death. And it's not just prescription medications and vaccinations, it's also true of many over-the-counter drugs. Supplements are also suspect, mainly because they do not require FDA approval at all.

One thing that strikes me as being extremely ironic is that many folks into bodybuilding and weight training have no problem self-dosing and taking either orally or by injection ABS which they often buy on the black market and have no idea what they contain. These folks are willing to risk their lives to gain some muscle. Some are Getbig members and anti-vaxers… Matt C. for example. This should give one pause.   ??? ??? ??? ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2022, 03:34:48 PM »
I didn’t answer because they weren’t serious questions.

🙂

Exactly. Ask a silly or stupid question and get a silly or stupid answer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2022, 04:02:00 PM »
Here’s a question for you

What is the rate the hpv related anal cancer is growing in your bowels?

Sorry, but your question does not warrant an answer. Why don't you grow the fuck up? Answer me that.  ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2022, 05:35:38 PM »

🙁

For regular vaccines, you can make an argument.

Not for flu shots. Flus don't kill children. Neither does Covid.

Thus far, zero children have died of Covid. The only ones who died had cancer. Here is the data:

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2022, 06:29:20 PM »
For regular vaccines, you can make an argument.

Not for flu shots. Flus don't kill children. Neither does Covid.

Thus far, zero children have died of Covid. The only ones who died had cancer. Here is the data:

Yes.

Very few young children have died from COVID.

All thanks to the lockdown, the mask mandate and the COVID vaccine.

:)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2022, 06:31:37 PM »
old but I never knew this..

damn...

WWE star Kevin Nash said his son Tristen died after going into cardiac arrest caused by a seizure.

https://fox8.com/news/cause-of-death-revealed-for-kevin-nashs-son-tristen/

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2022, 10:38:52 PM »
old but I never knew this..

damn...

WWE star Kevin Nash said his son Tristen died after going into cardiac arrest caused by a seizure.

https://fox8.com/news/cause-of-death-revealed-for-kevin-nashs-son-tristen/
Kevin nash is a payed dnc shill alla Brooklyn dad defiant,  the sweet irony of him promoting the clot shot, then it killing his best freind and his son....