Author Topic: muscle matters, 165 lbs lightweight bodybuilder  (Read 35853 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: bhanks, could you help me grow to 230 lb.?
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2022, 04:33:42 PM »
Nope....No way you even train getting upset over knowledge

That the best you got?  If so...its as weak as your legs.

How does it feel to get owned day in and day out?   How often do you put holes in your dry wall at home when you log off?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2022, 04:34:49 PM »
On a sidenote, I`m watching True Romance and Patricia Arquette is a hard on inducing machine in this flick...............GEEZ US.

Jesus man even your movies are ancient that shit is 30 years old

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2022, 04:35:23 PM »
That the best you got?  If so...its as weak as your legs.

How does it feel to get owned day in and day out?   How often do you put holes in your dry wall at home when you log off?

I have never punched a hole in drywall in my life. I am not that type of guy. Also I have full on steel and plaster walls they are like a rock you would break your hand if you punched my walls

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2022, 04:36:34 PM »
Your abs look great the day before the show. They still look like shit now but you dialed it in good job. Not sure how you fixed the chest but we all have issues mine isn't my strong point either. If you are happy being the most shredded 160lb man you can be great have at it. I have been super shredded and maintained without struggle but doesn't do it for me. I want to add size. I realize my genetics say mens physique and my age says rocking chair but I never wanted to be pretty and I am not done yet. I always wanted to be a freak. I gave up in my 20s but now at 44 I am going to try again. You and Wes can argue over who is the best 160lb 5foot8 guy and how many trophies you win. I want to be 240lbs. My sophomore year of high school Dorian hit the scene my height at 240lbs that has always been the standard in my mind. I could never get there and therefore never competed. But I was in shape for a long time. Now in the master division I am going to try again but I don't give a fuck about aesthetics I want size I will outgrow my imbalances.

Back handed compliment (you're used to back handing though from what women say).

Your post wreaks of inadequacy and excuses on 'why I can't....but I am the little train that can"   ::) ::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2022, 04:37:56 PM »
I have never punched a hole in drywall in my life. I am not that type of guy. Also I have full on steel and plaster walls they are like a rock you would break your hand if you punched my walls

What does it do to those overgrown GH hands of yours?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2022, 04:41:25 PM »
Your abs look great the day before the show. They still look like shit now but you dialed it in good job. Not sure how you fixed the chest but we all have issues mine isn't my strong point either. If you are happy being the most shredded 160lb man you can be great have at it. I have been super shredded and maintained without struggle but doesn't do it for me. I want to add size. I realize my genetics say mens physique and my age says rocking chair but I never wanted to be pretty and I am not done yet. I always wanted to be a freak. I gave up in my 20s but now at 44 I am going to try again. You and Wes can argue over who is the best 160lb 5foot8 guy and how many trophies you win. I want to be 240lbs. My sophomore year of high school Dorian hit the scene my height at 240lbs that has always been the standard in my mind. I could never get there and therefore never competed. But I was in shape for a long time. Now in the master division I am going to try again but I don't give a fuck about aesthetics I want size I will outgrow my imbalances.
I freely admit the kid murders me no matter how old he is or isn`t but even though he smokes you also,you`re too vain to admit it.

Him at say one sixty five and you at say two fifteen he will blow you off the stage.

Ever hear of a guy having a great structure....he does...and you simply dont, and like I always tell you it`s not what you weigh, it`s how you look, and he looks great compared to you.

You never concede defeat to anyone not even UK Jeff when you had the balls to say you both looked similar to each other.....what a clown you are dude.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2022, 04:41:51 PM »
What does it do to those overgrown GH hands of yours?

No idea as I am not an idiot that punches walls. You want to hit this shot have at it hope you paid your medical insurance.

eature=share

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2022, 04:42:52 PM »
Back handed compliment (you're used to back handing though from what women say).

Your post wreaks of inadequacy and excuses on 'why I can't....but I am the little train that can"   ::) ::)

Yet here you are hanging on his every word. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2022, 04:43:01 PM »

Your mother’s walls.

Fixed

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2022, 04:44:51 PM »
No idea as I am not an idiot that punches walls. You want to hit this shot have at it hope you paid your medical insurance.

eature=share

Bhanks, you should hit up an interior decorator.

Your place is always messy and clearly falling apart.

Have you thought about hiring cleaners?

When you start dialysis you won’t have the energy to conduct mundane tasks.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2022, 04:45:17 PM »
Jesus man even your movies are ancient that shit is 30 years old
It`s not MY movie asshole it`s on Tubi TV...........listening while I put you down just for shits and giggles.

It`s a great movie...what do you watch He-Man cartoons and imagine you are him?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2022, 04:45:29 PM »
I freely admit the kid murders me no matter how old he is or isn`t but even though he smokes you also,you`re too vain to admit it.

Him at say one sixty five and you at say two fifteen he will blow you off the stage.

Ever hear of a guy having a great structure....he does...and you simply dont, and like I always tell you it`s not what you weigh, it`s how you look, and he looks great compared to you.

You never concede defeat to anyone not even UK Jeff when you had the balls to say you both looked similar to each other.....what a clown you are dude.  ;D

It is a subjective sport and I am sorry 160lbs at 5foot8 does not accomplish what I wish to accomplish. It is not just about looking pretty on stage for your schmoe buddies. It is about everyday being big and beastly everyday everywhere you go and 160lbs no matter how well it is put together at 5foot8 simply doesn't accomplish that. I have been pretty and in shape that is not the goal now I want to getbig I want to be Ugly. I want to be gross with veins popping out everywhere on a 240lb of nasty torn up disgusting muscle.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2022, 04:47:37 PM »
How my abs look now

and my abs days before a show last year

/thread

Quality > Quantity

Primehomosexual must be in heaven.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2022, 04:49:39 PM »
It is a subjective sport and I am sorry 160lbs at 5foot8 does not accomplish what I wish to accomplish. It is not just about looking pretty on stage for your schmoe buddies. It is about everyday being big and beastly everyday everywhere you go and 160lbs no matter how well it is put together at 5foot8 simply doesn't accomplish that. I have been pretty and in shape that is not the goal now I want to getbig I want to be Ugly. I want to be gross with veins popping out everywhere on a 240lb of nasty torn up disgusting muscle.

So far so good.

Face is aged 10 years in 6 months
Skin is more wrinkled
Hair is gone
Left bicep torn
Legs non existent
Left lat missing

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2022, 04:50:44 PM »
I dont have any schmoe friends buddy, and good luck with achieving your impossible goals....you cant change shit to gold unless your name is Merlin.

BTW you are quite ugly so one of your short range goals has been reached.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2022, 04:56:50 PM »
So far so good.

Face is aged 10 years in 6 months
Skin is more wrinkled
Hair is gone
Left bicep torn
Legs non existent
Left lat missing

I have not had botox in over a year. I have had no lat injuries. Some People lose their hair as they get older. My biceps are fine I have never torn a bicep. Legs are coming up that has been the entire point of bulking this offseason. I assume you are perfect.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2022, 04:59:11 PM »
I have not had botox in over a year. I have had no lat injuries. Some People lose their hair as they get older. My biceps are fine I have never torn a bicep. Legs are coming up that has been the entire point of bulking this offseason. I assume you are perfect.

So you admit having botox?

How many cc's do you usually do?

You really are Derrick Anthony 2.0.

At least the late great DA didn't hit women

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2022, 05:02:15 PM »
The chocolate nipples ruined it for me.

Points would be taken off in a contest.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2022, 05:32:08 PM »
How my abs look now

and my abs days before a show last year

Epic security planning! deadbolt right next to a window….

Looking great bro!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2022, 05:39:13 PM »

eature=share

Is that where  you kicked your wall?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2022, 05:41:26 PM »
Is that where  you kicked your wall?

I think that's where his knuckles drag

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2022, 05:46:38 PM »
Epic security planning! deadbolt right next to a window….

Looking great bro!

Outstanding observation Dave.  As usual.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2022, 06:28:40 PM »
It`s not MY movie asshole it`s on Tubi TV...........listening while I put you down just for shits and giggles.

It`s a great movie...what do you watch He-Man cartoons and imagine you are him?

Just finished Bobba Fett the last episode. So glad Grogu told Luke to shove it.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2022, 06:38:56 PM »
Just finished Bobba Fett the last episode. So glad Grogu told Luke to shove it.

Did you text your x wife today?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2022, 06:43:03 PM »
Did you text your x wife today?

I haven't texted my ex wife in a decade even though we live in the same county. Again I have a baby momma and an ex wife two different people. I only texted my girlfriend today a 3rd different person. Try and keep up