Author Topic: Josh is now harassing my girlfriends Mother offline  (Read 22352 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Josh is now harassing my girlfriends Mother offline
« Reply #275 on: February 14, 2023, 10:02:23 AM »
Maybe Basile is spaulding?   :D ;D

If BHank has a breezeway he may want to remodel or upgrade the security system.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: February 14, 2023, 10:39:01 AM »
If BHank has a breezeway he may want to remodel or upgrade the security system.

I don't think there's a breezeway. Just a dirty pool deck and overgrown vines.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #277 on: February 14, 2023, 02:25:23 PM »
When Bhank is at his wedding just before he says “I do” I imagine he’ll look over and see Josh and his mother in law sitting there together.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #278 on: February 14, 2023, 02:40:25 PM »
When Bhank is at his wedding just before he says “I do” I imagine he’ll look over and see Josh and his mother in law sitting there together.

Lol.   

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: February 14, 2023, 03:20:01 PM »

Will there be a Getbiggers wedding crashers pre-party? I assume we'll have to crash it as I've not yet received my invitation. I'm looking forward to a peach cobbler inspired wedding cake and Adderall spiked punch!

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #280 on: February 14, 2023, 03:24:06 PM »

I don't read all the Hank threads. Seems that he is one of the fall guys here who is tarred and feathered no matter what he posts. When he defends himself against the mob he is teased even more. It might be funny if you aren't the one ganged up on. Then along comes Josh who considers Hanky an unworthy person who beats his girlfriends. So what if the residents here warn Hanky about how
ruthless Josh is. Hanky fears no man, or so he says. Because Hanky doesn't fear Josh that pisses Josh off and just about everyone here figures Hanky gets what he deserves. I don't agree. No one here
deserves to be dealt with offline by some vigilante. Does that justify stopping being a human being and not caring whatsoever?!

Look man, I understand you're old as dirt and things mightve been different back in "your days", but these days ...anyone is who DUMB enough to willingly post thier private information on the internet in a bodybuilding forum ....is a dumbass and deserves to get further exposed and whatever else he reaps...he will sow. It might be difficult for you to grasp that concept, but not every man is "noble and kind" like yourself. Josh wouldny have shit to say or anyone to say shit to, had Brian not been so openly arrogant and disclosed private information on line. Is that so difficult  for you to grasp? It's like this ...would you provide your AmericanExpress card details to a Somalian pirate internet forum? Then bitch and cry when the bill shows up and informs you it was used to purchase cars clothes and shopping sprees on? It would be your fault 100% for putting that info out there. No one else's.

BHanks....shut the fuck up and either do something about it since you are so badass....or stop damn crying . I don't give a shit regardless, but you're a grown ass adult crying on a forum about another nember who is trash talking to your friends and relatives......this isn't highschool bitch! Man the fuck up or shut the fuck up. Better yet, just get the fuck outta here and take Goodrums gay  bitch ass with you. He has 3000 businesses and can help you possibly with hacking Josh. Fuck off...mouth on twigs

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: February 14, 2023, 04:31:12 PM »

Hanky fears no man

If Hanky wants to take an internet feud into the real world because he's 'fearless' then good for him if he feels it's worth his time and energy. But once he saw that others in his private life were being drawn into feud he had 3 options.

Stop and exit the stage, dial back the bravado and play nice or carry on being 'fearless' and accept everyone else in his private life was collateral damage.

He made his decision and he chose poorly. Sure he doesn't deserve what's happened to him, but he doesn't deserve an ounce of sympathy either. This wasn't his misfortune, this was his terrible ego driven choice.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: February 14, 2023, 04:33:48 PM »
Hanky backed down from a rematch w Clegg who is 50lb overweight

If Hanky wants to take an internet feud into the real world because he's 'fearless' then good for him if he feels it's worth his time and energy. But once he saw that others in his private life were being drawn into feud he had 3 options.

Stop and exit the stage, dial back the bravado and play nice or carry on being 'fearless' and accept everyone else in his private life was collateral damage.

He made his decision and he chose poorly. Sure he doesn't deserve what's happened to him, but he doesn't deserve an ounce of sympathy either. This wasn't his misfortune, this was his terrible ego driven choice.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #283 on: February 14, 2023, 04:43:12 PM »
Look man, I understand you're old as dirt and things mightve been different back in "your days", but these days ...anyone is who DUMB enough to willingly post thier private information on the internet in a bodybuilding forum ....is a dumbass and deserves to get further exposed and whatever else he reaps...he will show. It might be difficult for you to grasp that concept, but not every man is "noble and kind" like yourself. Josh wouldny have shit to say or anyone to say shit to, had Brian not been so openly arrogant and disclosed private information on line. Is that so difficult  for you to grasp? It's like this ...would you provide your AmericanExpress card details to a Somalian pirate internet forum? Then bitch and cry when the bill shows up and informs you it was used to purchase cars clothes and shopping sprees on? It would be your fault 100% for putting that info out there. No one else's.

BHanks....shut the fuck up and either do something about it since you are so badass....or stop damn crying . I don't give a shit regardless, but you're a grown ass adult crying on a forum about another nember who is trash talking to your friends and relatives......this isn't highschool bitch! Man the fuck up or shut the fuck up. Better yet, just get the fuck outta here and take Goodrums gay  bitch ass with you. He has 3000 businesses and can help you possibly with hacking Josh. Fuck off...mouth on twigs

What has age got to do with civility and ethics? Either behaviour is civil or it is something else. I get what Getbig is about and most of the time humour can be found in most threads. I have never liked the use of anonymous names on the net. Too many hide behind anonymity to behave like assholes. Another thing I dislike about forums is pack behaviour. People enjoy ganging up on hapless individuals. You need a thick hide to survive around here. Everyone enjoys the putdowns of others but not so much when they are the target. In a very real sense the BHanks and Goodrums make this place entertaining. It was established long ago that these characters are flawed so why persist in posting in their threads forever. Goodrum is a certified asshole and I owe him so I post occasionally when he bullshits too much.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: February 14, 2023, 04:53:24 PM »
What has age got to do with civility and ethics? Either behaviour is civil or it is something else. I get what Getbig is about and most of the time humour can be found in most threads. I have never liked the use of anonymous names on the net. Too many hide behind anonymity to behave like assholes. Another thing I dislike about forums is pack behaviour. People enjoy ganging up on hapless individuals. You need a thick hide to survive around here. Everyone enjoys the putdowns of others but not so much when they are the target. In a very real sense the BHanks and Goodrums make this place entertaining. It was established long ago that these characters are flawed so why persist in posting in their threads forever. Goodrum is a certified asshole and I owe him so I post occasionally when he bullshits too much.

You need to fight Goodrum before you pass.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #285 on: February 14, 2023, 04:54:22 PM »

How much longer do you think it will be until you are dead?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: February 14, 2023, 05:09:09 PM »
Goodrum and hanky would make a perfect and epic GB couple. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #287 on: February 14, 2023, 05:53:13 PM »
That would be like taking down the pinata before the party starts.
I'm not filled with candy.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: February 14, 2023, 06:11:28 PM »
I want Josh to make vid about me. The King needs some gratification.

Remember, I was bhank before bhank, as far as fighting with you goes.

But you do have a place here (even if by proxy)

Just leave the kids and jobs out of it.

P.S. I'd hire Soulcrusher to be my lawyer anyway.

The thong would never fit.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #289 on: February 14, 2023, 06:39:53 PM »
Josh is a good bad guy. You are a bad bad guy. That’s the difference.

You bragged too much on here why would you bother, Brian? You kept poking him for whatever reason…

Just cut your losses here probably but you were an entertaining poster it’s a pity you couldn’t be more humble and self aware

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: February 14, 2023, 06:49:26 PM »
I want Josh to make vid about me. The King needs some gratification.

Remember, I was bhank before bhank, as far as fighting with you goes.

But you do have a place here (even if by proxy)

Just leave the kids and jobs out of it.

P.S. I'd hire Soulcrusher to be my lawyer anyway.

The thong would never fit.

You were never Bhanks. You are a troll. Openly engaging in homosexuality for attention.

Bhanks is a real person who is hiding his homosexuality.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: February 14, 2023, 06:55:16 PM »
You were never Bhanks. You are a troll. Openly engaging in homosexuality for attention.

Bhanks is a real person who is hiding his homosexuality.
So I'm not a real person?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: February 14, 2023, 07:04:34 PM »
And who is Dave D? It appears that your anonymity puts you behind the lines in terms of opinions.

I have posted multiple pics and challenge videos on this board, over the years. That carries more weight than a ghost with an opinion.

Simple truth.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #293 on: February 14, 2023, 07:16:22 PM »

You need to fight Goodrum before you pass.

Goodrum is like Charon guarding the River Styx.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #294 on: February 14, 2023, 07:19:11 PM »

What color are the bridesmaids wearing (asking for a friend)?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: February 14, 2023, 07:20:55 PM »
What color are the bridesmaids wearing (asking for a friend)?
Nose-blood Red.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #296 on: February 14, 2023, 07:56:36 PM »

I don't read all the Hank threads. Seems that he is one of the fall guys here who is tarred and feathered no matter what he posts. When he defends himself against the mob he is teased even more. It might be funny if you aren't the one ganged up on. Then along comes Josh who considers Hanky an unworthy person who beats his girlfriends. So what if the residents here warn Hanky about how
ruthless Josh is. Hanky fears no man, or so he says. Because Hanky doesn't fear Josh that pisses Josh off and just about everyone here figures Hanky gets what he deserves. I don't agree. No one here
deserves to be dealt with offline by some vigilante. Does that justify stopping being a human being and not caring whatsoever?!

I don't know, if Brian wasn't such a colossal piece of shit Josh would have no ammunition.  Brian obviously knows what skeletons are in his closet. His oversized ego led him to underestimate how hard Josh goes. He. Was. Warned. It's almost impossible to find no redeeming qualities in someone to the point you could never feel sorry for them. And yet I present you Bhanky. The most recent shit with the uncovering of his little IG butt buddy just tops it off. Look at all his hateful comments on here letting it be known that being gay is the most disgusting thing anyone could be. Doesn't so much seem that way when his bf makes those same comments. Hmmm. He's just the dumbest fuck ever because he puts all this shit right out in the open for everyone to find then it's "I'm the victim!" He fucked around and found out

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: February 14, 2023, 08:57:35 PM »
And who is Dave D? It appears that your anonymity puts you behind the lines in terms of opinions.

I have posted multiple pics and challenge videos on this board, over the years. That carries more weight than a ghost with an opinion.

Simple truth.

You wish you were me.

You desperately crave attention and validation here. You cant understand why Goodrum has been accepted and you’re still an outcast.

I exposed your gimmick here when you were banned and you have never forgotten that.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #298 on: February 14, 2023, 09:05:09 PM »
You wish you were me.

You desperately crave attention and validation here. You cant understand why Goodrum has been accepted and you’re still an outcast.

I exposed your gimmick here when you were banned and you have never forgotten that.

Unfortunately for Shizzo there is only one way out of this mess.  Suck another cock.  This time video it and send it to Prime Muscle and cc Matt C. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: February 14, 2023, 09:11:50 PM »
I don't know, if Brian wasn't such a colossal piece of shit Josh would have no ammunition.  Brian obviously knows what skeletons are in his closet. His oversized ego led him to underestimate how hard Josh goes. He. Was. Warned. It's almost impossible to find no redeeming qualities in someone to the point you could never feel sorry for them. And yet I present you Bhanky. The most recent shit with the uncovering of his little IG butt buddy just tops it off. Look at all his hateful comments on here letting it be known that being gay is the most disgusting thing anyone could be. Doesn't so much seem that way when his bf makes those same comments. Hmmm. He's just the dumbest fuck ever because he puts all this shit right out in the open for everyone to find then it's "I'm the victim!" He fucked around and found out

The funny part is if he just owned it and admitted he had a lust for teh cock he'd get less abuse.

The fact that we know it drives him insane is what makes it funny.

He thinks he's invincible because he gets away with everything because all the money he inherited.

Not so untouchable on here, he's not used to that.

He's bought his way through life since his dad died and hit a brick wall here.