Author Topic: Josh is now harassing my girlfriends Mother offline  (Read 22347 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Josh is now harassing my girlfriends Mother offline
« Reply #375 on: February 17, 2023, 04:15:30 AM »
Being in jail would be a lot worse
Depending on your security level, not really. I did 3 months it was practically a country club. You weren't in cells just an open room with bunks you could walk around freely. There was a giant rec yard with a 1/4 mile track around it. Weight room, indoor basketball court. Food was garbage but it was free. Can't see how living on the street is much better. You beat women though so violent offenders have high security levels. You would be in a maximum security prison. They're no joke

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #376 on: February 17, 2023, 05:40:14 AM »
Depending on your security level, not really. I did 3 months it was practically a country club. You weren't in cells just an open room with bunks you could walk around freely. There was a giant rec yard with a 1/4 mile track around it. Weight room, indoor basketball court. Food was garbage but it was free. Can't see how living on the street is much better. You beat women though so violent offenders have high security levels. You would be in a maximum security prison. They're no joke

You know repeating the same lie about someone again and again doesn’t make it true

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: February 17, 2023, 10:31:15 AM »
You know repeating the same lie about someone again and again doesn’t make it true

Its hasn't stop you from doing it.

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #378 on: February 17, 2023, 11:06:24 AM »

Shut the fuck up already with your blabber mouth rubbish. Youre a clown who tucks their tail between their twink legs when shit hits the fan. Straight pussy ass Bitch. Up in here crying about how another man is bullying you and your family ....lol bitch what? Fuckin punk pussy.. fuck you chump. Give me a one on one...see if I don't fuck you up. Go and run tell that you bitch

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: February 17, 2023, 01:48:34 PM »
You'll have to make sure there's no stairs to climb first.

Shut the fuck up already with your blabber mouth rubbish. Youre a clown who tucks their tail between their twink legs when shit hits the fan. Straight pussy ass Bitch. Up in here crying about how another man is bullying you and your family ....lol bitch what? Fuckin punk pussy.. fuck you chump. Give me a one on one...see if I don't fuck you up. Go and run tell that you bitch

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #380 on: February 17, 2023, 01:51:26 PM »
You're finally getting it. Lying over and over gets you nowhere.  We've seen you're rap sheet criminal.  You're a woman beating polesmoker.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #381 on: February 17, 2023, 01:53:53 PM »

Well said
That's told him quite straight forward

He can destroy any man on Getbig let's see how he handles your challenge

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #382 on: February 17, 2023, 01:55:16 PM »
Right. Every time he gets exposed on here he  cries how he's the victim and says he's never coming back. He thinks leaving for a couple days will make everyone forget he's a domestic abusing closet case. Getbig never forgets you self hating fruit basket

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #383 on: February 17, 2023, 03:13:59 PM »
Bhank why don't you fly over and resolve this feud face to face?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #384 on: February 17, 2023, 05:58:42 PM »
Haha, I miss the “What is your exact location?” era of getbig.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: February 17, 2023, 06:30:32 PM »

So you weren’t high on mdma beating your now dead gf?

Those police reports were just made up?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #386 on: February 17, 2023, 07:09:47 PM »
So you weren’t high on mdma beating your now dead gf?

Those police reports were just made up?

Did his gf die?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: February 17, 2023, 07:31:26 PM »
Did his gf die?

The girlfriend who is on the police report who Brian was beating daily. While being high on MDMA is now dead, yes. This is all on the police report.

Coincidentally, she actually reached out to Brian last year for help with an abusive bf.  Brian, being a narcissist that he is refused to help her and said get big was stressing him out and unable to help.

She then was later burnt alive by her bf at the time.

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #388 on: February 17, 2023, 08:37:21 PM »
The girlfriend who is on the police report who Brian was beating daily. While being high on MDMA is now dead, yes. This is all on the police report.

Coincidentally, she actually reached out to Brian last year for help with an abusive bf.  Brian, being a narcissist that he is refused to help her and said get big was stressing him out and unable to help.

Like I stated ..BHanks  is a clown. Tries to portray a tough guy exterior, but is soft as feather pillow and is a bitch in every sense of the word deep down inside. Straight woof, no bite.

Blabber Mouth Brian Hanks....fuck you bitch

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: February 17, 2023, 09:01:04 PM »

The crazy part is this is 100% true.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: February 17, 2023, 10:01:36 PM »
Wow, thats crap, so many people have their lives ruined or ended just from meeting the wrong person.
The crazy part is this is 100% true.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #391 on: February 18, 2023, 12:53:07 AM »

Wow, that's crazy. I went out with a girl who had an ex that did that. Killed his wife using gasoline setting them both on fire in bed. He used to beat the fuck out of my ex, too. Left her deaf in one ear.

I know it'd play on my mind if an ex reached out to me like that. Then again: it's his life.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #392 on: February 18, 2023, 03:12:09 AM »
GB has beaten Hanky worse than Clegg.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #393 on: February 18, 2023, 05:34:03 AM »
GB has beaten Hanky worse than Clegg.

Not sure how you guys making up lies stalking me all over the internet and posting fag shit all day is beating me up. More like you are all a bunch of jealous bitches who can't compete with my gains so you are just mad. If anything if shows I own all you bitches. Can one of you post a current pic competing against me for size and condition fuck no you can't. So you just attack me with lies all day. Haters going to hate

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #394 on: February 18, 2023, 05:36:18 AM »
Not sure how you guys making up lies stalking me all over the internet and posting fag shit all day is beating me up. More like you are all a bunch of jealous bitches who can't compete with my gains so you are just mad. If anything if shows I own all you bitches. Can one of you post a current pic competing against me for size and condition fuck no you can't. So you just attack me with lies all day. Haters going to hate
Sperm Bank Of Peace

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: February 18, 2023, 05:41:03 AM »

What lies did anyone make up?

Did you refuse to help your ex GF because getbig was stressing you out? - yes
Do you allow Patrick Spaulding to make fag comments on your public IG - yes
Did Clegg beat you in MMA fight and you left on a stretcher  - yes
Was your chest torn by fighting with your baby mother -yes
Are you a fag - yes

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #396 on: February 18, 2023, 06:24:51 AM »

Boo Hoo....crying like the bitch you are.

I don't need to be your size, nor do I need to be that lean.  You're 'coach' isn't as lean....so I guess you own him, right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #397 on: February 18, 2023, 06:49:55 AM »
What lies did anyone make up?

Did you refuse to help your ex GF because getbig was stressing you out? - yes
Do you allow Patrick Spaulding to make fag comments on your public IG - yes
Did Clegg beat you in MMA fight and you left on a stretcher  - yes
Was your chest torn by fighting with your baby mother -yes
Are you a fag - yes
:D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #398 on: February 18, 2023, 07:26:43 AM »
Boo Hoo....crying like the bitch you are.

I don't need to be your size, nor do I need to be that lean.  You're 'coach' isn't as lean....so I guess you own him, right?

Congrats on your award.
Y

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #399 on: February 18, 2023, 07:29:55 AM »

Men fuck your ass and mouth.

No coming back from that, Gaylord.