Author Topic: Getbig loves Mr Putin winning  (Read 28812 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Getbig loves Mr Putin winning
« Reply #250 on: May 20, 2023, 08:22:25 AM »
I don't think you understand a few things.
1. The world stage isn't what it was. It's not Western-centric, anymore. The US Petrodollar is being replaced. China, Russia, India, South Africa and even ME players like Saudi Arabia are turning their backs. Just because Mr Goldberg @ the WEF/UN and International Criminal Whatever say Putin is bad: doesn't mean jack shit after decades of meddling in places they don't belong. The world is being reshaped while the West is debating whether drag queens can twerk in front of 6 year olds at the local public library.

2. Russia has already won the Ukraine conflict. Within 3 months: you'll see either a peace treaty or Zelensky will flee Ukraine to go and live in his Miami mansion among other mansions he's bought through corruption. Tell me how the good guy is a nobody-comedian that is worth 2-3Bn dollars in the space of 8 years? Tell me how 80% of Biden's cabinet, 70% of Trump's cabinet, Zlenesky and his 5 main oligarchs - all belong to the same tribe.

I ought to add that a little known event happened about 6 weeks ago. A russian hypersonic missile that nobody knew was capable of reaching through reinforced concrete 100m + underground wiped out a NATO bunker killing up to 300 high ranking NATO officials from various countries. It really put a shock into the West. Zelensky was seen doing an interview that day and his eyes looked dead and defeated. The power of these missiles is nothing like the West has and their own testing has failed and is still under development. Same as the ammunition/missile storage warehouse that was just hit last week in Ukraine that wiped out billions worth of tech and equipment. It's over. The ground around that area - with depleted Uranium shells from the UK will be contaminated for 10-15 years as it's only depleted uranium but you're talking 50 square miles of once good land that's now unworkable for health reasons for the next decade. Within 1-2 months Kiev will be a shithole, too. Like I said - remember this post and see what happens within the next 3 months. It'll be a peace treaty or Ukraine will be one big shithole reminiscent of Berlin in 1945. Possibly even Desden if Zelensky doesn't heel and get real.

3. Putin is bad - well isn't it funny how JFK and America were the good guys during the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962, then. Same situation, practically. Russia wanted to set up missiles in America's back yard. How is this different?

Map of NATO 1998 compared to now. But yeah - it's Putin that's the imperialist with an evil agenda...

:D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: May 20, 2023, 08:29:32 AM »

Where’s a link to this bunker story?

Missiles used in this 'little known event' can now apparently penetrate 100m of reinforced concrete underground  ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #252 on: May 20, 2023, 08:40:30 AM »
Missiles used in this 'little known event' can now apparently penetrate 100m of reinforced concrete underground  ;D

Nothing could break 300’ thick concrete.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: May 20, 2023, 02:08:12 PM »

Try: +32 (0)2 707 3831 & ask for Jens Stoltenberg  ;)

;D

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #254 on: May 22, 2023, 08:39:38 AM »

I got it off a Greek website, originally - reading the link from a Twitter post.

https://www.pronews.gr/amyna-asfaleia/enoples-sygkroyseis/ektakto-tromaktiko-ktypima-se-120-metra-vathos-me-rosiko-yper-yperixitiko-vlima-kinzhal-sto-kentro-dioikisis-tou-nato-stin-oukrania/

"Terrifying impact 130 meters underground from a Russian super-sonic Kinzhal missile at the NATO command center in Ukraine!"

This was a couple of months ago, and I can imagine that if true, NATO would want to keep a lid on this considering how secure they'd have expected to be and for a Kinzal to be able to penetrate that level of depth.

OR it could indeed be misinformation; as both sides are rather keen to chat shit.

Alex and Alexander over @ The Duran youtube channel mentioned it briefly around the time but nothing since.
Emil Cosman, also briefly but that's using the same sources and nothing since.

Judge Andrew Napolitano and Colonel Douglas MacGregor haven't, however and they're usually quite spot on with their analysis.

Given the propaganda on both sides I suppose it could well be BS; but I'm also hesitant to believe NATO would damn well come out and say they got slaughtered and Zelensky even moreso.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #255 on: May 22, 2023, 08:45:38 AM »

It could well be disinformation from the Greek website I posted just above. I wouldn't be surprised, either way. Yet a week ago - Ukraine and NATO were telling the World how well they're doing over @ Bakhmut and spreading disinformation about the Wagner Group leader trying to give information over as a traitor to Russia - and within a week it turns out Bakhmut is a lost cause.

tbh I'm no structural engineer - and clueless about explosives/weapons so I should maybe have dismissed it as impossible? But who knows what these hypersonic things are capable of.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: September 09, 2023, 05:32:07 PM »

Lots of things can break 300' thick concrete. But I think you misread, the bunker was reported to be 100m or close to 300' below the ground, not that it had 300' thick concrete. And how would you pour and cool down 300' thick concrete? It would take centuries to cure? They had to use refrigeration to cool down concrete at the Hoover Dam, and it is not nearly that thick.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: September 09, 2023, 05:33:24 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/04/kim-jong-un-vladimir-putin-russia-supplying-weapons-ukraine-war

Kim Jong-un to meet Putin in Russia for talks on supplying weapons
North Korean and Russian leaders expected to discuss military cooperation in Vladivostok
MSM claiming this shows desperation on the part of Russia. But if NATO seeks to acquire weapons from allies it's not desperation. What a fucking joke.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: September 10, 2023, 12:25:36 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/04/kim-jong-un-vladimir-putin-russia-supplying-weapons-ukraine-war

Kim Jong-un to meet Putin in Russia for talks on supplying weapons
North Korean and Russian leaders expected to discuss military cooperation in Vladivostok
Same height. ???

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #259 on: September 10, 2023, 01:02:00 AM »
MSM claiming this shows desperation on the part of Russia. But if NATO seeks to acquire weapons from allies it's not desperation. What a fucking joke.
Theres a difference between Ukraine getting Leopard 2s and HIMARS and Russia getting 70’s/80’s tech from the most isolated country on earth.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #260 on: September 10, 2023, 03:58:01 AM »
Theres a difference between Ukraine getting Leopard 2s and HIMARS and Russia getting 70’s/80’s tech from the most isolated country on earth.

What do continual “Shake Ups” indicate?

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/03/world/europe/zelensky-ukraine-defense-minister.html

Zelensky Replaces Defense Minister, Citing Need for ‘New Approaches’
The fate of the defense minister, Oleksii Reznikov, had been the subject of increasing speculation in Ukraine. It was the biggest shake-up in Ukraine’s government since Russia’s full-scale invasion.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: September 11, 2023, 03:31:07 PM »

It might not be desperation but it suggests that China is unwilling to provide weapons to Russia despite their "no limits" friendship.
Both Russia & China know that North Korea is a costly & unreliable ally
Or maybe they are and USA does not know about it? South Africa has been accused of supplying weapons and they denied it.

But look at a map. Russia is a vast country with a ton of resources. They should have no problem procuring their own weapons. I can see a little Island like Britain have problems, but not Russia. Russia is way bigger than USA by landmass. And they should have never sold Alaska to the war mongers.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #262 on: September 16, 2023, 10:27:03 AM »
At least some one still believes in Mr Putin
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-pleased-putins-praise-ukraine-russia-meet-the-press-rcna105298

Trump says he's pleased by Putin's praise: 'I like that he said that'
Russian President Vladimir Putin recently said he was "happy" to hear Trump's promise to "resolve all burning issues within several days" — including the war in Ukraine.
c

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #263 on: September 16, 2023, 12:43:30 PM »
Hoping for World War III this year!

Hoping also that Biden bombs Taiwan
I'm betting  3 Geiger counters and 5,000 iodine tablets on that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: September 16, 2023, 12:48:54 PM »
Yeah, it's much worse than confusing kids about their gender and having LBGTQ shit thrown in their faces constantly.

Love trumps hate, every time.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: September 16, 2023, 12:51:34 PM »
They could only spare a single tank for the parade.

Meaningless war, it is not the west Putin should be lambasting but his own reflection. Russia is destroying itself from within.

Let this be a lesson to other countries... the U.S. for example.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #266 on: September 16, 2023, 01:02:10 PM »
At least some one still believes in Mr Putin
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-pleased-putins-praise-ukraine-russia-meet-the-press-rcna105298

Trump says he's pleased by Putin's praise: 'I like that he said that'
Russian President Vladimir Putin recently said he was "happy" to hear Trump's promise to "resolve all burning issues within several days" — including the war in Ukraine.

It's crazy when rational people realize pissing off someone who everyone on the left believes is worst than Hitler shouldn't be antagonized.

This war really makes me wonder the level of mental illness that has infect our society.

Guy is more than willing to say fuck it, and kill us all.

In what mentally ill world do people think Putin is willing to lose this war?

If he loses he's dead. If he's a malignant grandiose narcissist punishing us is nothing for him.

This is Putin versus Ukraine

EPIC spoiler, The Russia has cancer and intent on ending the world along with himself.

Certain Russians believe that a nuclear apocylapse would be a good thing, as the size of their landmass gives them the highest odds of having a survival territory after all the nuclear fallout hits the ground.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: September 16, 2023, 01:02:55 PM »
No it's definitely not a meaningless war - why would NATO & US etc be pumping so much money in ? 
Also do you not see most western countries destroying themselves from within ?

It's a fucked up world that makes no sense.

Can you name a few besides the U.S.?  I am serious because honestly I don't know which other western countries you are talking about.

Since the dawn of time some folks have claimed the world was/is fucked up. Whether it is or it is not is a matter of perspective. More folks believe life is good and so is most of the world.

Not everything in life makes sense. Sometimes, it makes more sense to stop trying to make sense of everything.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: September 16, 2023, 01:08:51 PM »
Can you name a few besides the U.S.?  I am serious because honestly I don't know which other western countries you are talking about.

Since the dawn of time some folks have claimed the world was/is fucked up. Whether it is or it is not is a matter of perspective. More folks believe life is good and so is most of the world.

Not everything in life makes sense. Sometimes, it makes more sense to stop trying to make sense of everything.

All European countries bar a few who dont take any shit like Poland (they learned the hard way in the 2nd World War) are being invaded by blacks and Asians and Arabs, thousands of fighting age men are flooding in on small boats in the UK unchecked.

Western Europe will be a third world nation in 20 years

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #269 on: September 16, 2023, 01:16:44 PM »

Everyone wants out of this war, it's fucking insane. You don't go war Russia, Russia go war with Earth

I seriously don't get how crazy popular the Oppenheimer movie was, and people are still acting like this isn't the most insane thing to ever happen. I don't know how anyone could watch a 3 hour long movie, (where the Nazis were the big bad threat) and leave the theatre and get on with that stand with Ukraine nonsense.

I hope they Nuke Kiev first and an armistice is signed that day.

Can't believe I want a bomb dropped, but it's better than 20,000.

It's so blatantly clear a handful of very narcissitic war hawks are pushing us into this thing, and liberals don't know how to pull out.

the "dat's racist" crowd are leading us into nuclear annihilation. It's amazing how many effemitate liberals are getting on with "fuck em all to death"  rhetoric.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: September 16, 2023, 01:38:42 PM »
Everyone wants out of this war, it's fucking insane. You don't go war Russia, Russia go war with Earth

I seriously don't get how crazy popular the Oppenheimer movie was, and people are still acting like this isn't the most insane thing to ever happen. I don't know how anyone could watch a 3 hour long movie, (where the Nazis were the big bad threat) and leave the theatre and get on with that stand with Ukraine nonsense.

It's so blatantly clear a handful of very narcissitic war hawks are pushing us into this thing, and liberals don't know how to pull out.

the "dat's racist" crowd are leading us into nuclear annihilation. It's amazing how many effemitate liberals are getting on with "fuck em all to death"  rhetoric.

maybe thats why there is so many of them

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: September 16, 2023, 03:15:20 PM »

The problem is the West is hostage to a mafia-like Deep State Cabal. They have their bunkers and know they are criminals. They'd rather all of us go down than be taken down themselves. I've said this before but what needs to happen is that various special forces need to go after these scum and start taking them down one by one wherever they are holed up. This includes the Rothschilds and anyone else affiliated with them. And their entire families need to go including women and children. These vermin need to feel the pain.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: September 16, 2023, 03:17:15 PM »
Head of the snake needs to go. Once that is gone you'll see cockroaches like Biden go away.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #273 on: September 16, 2023, 03:21:50 PM »
.. to a mafia-like Deep State Cabal.

what countries do not have a deep state condition ?
c

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: September 16, 2023, 03:25:48 PM »
what countries do not have a deep state condition ?
Putin works for the interest of Russia!

Biden and other Deep State puppets work against the USA! Prove me wrong.