Author Topic: BHANKS VS THAILAND BODYBUILDER. WHO WINS?  (Read 4812 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: BHANKS VS THAILAND BODYBUILDER. WHO WINS?
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2022, 09:56:59 PM »
So we are just going to ignore the guy is 20 years younger and lives in a Country where he has access to unlimited legal OTC Anabolics?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2022, 10:18:23 PM »
So we are just going to ignore the guy is 20 years younger and lives in a Country where he has access to unlimited legal OTC Anabolics?
You`re twenty years younger than me.

Double Standard Of Peace.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2022, 10:32:09 PM »
You`re twenty years younger than me.

Double Standard Of Peace.

Again he lives in Thailand you know where they have unlimited access to pharm grade otc Anabolics. Also never tried to compare myself to random bodybuilders only to shit talkers on getbig. And I never said your current physique should beat mine. I said you should be in some kind of shape and seeing you in some kind of shape today would be more impressive and inspirational to everyone than you showing the same 30 year old photo a thousand times

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2022, 11:48:29 PM »
Again he lives in Thailand you know where they have unlimited access to pharm grade otc Anabolics. Also never tried to compare myself to random bodybuilders only to shit talkers on getbig. And I never said your current physique should beat mine. I said you should be in some kind of shape and seeing you in some kind of shape today would be more impressive and inspirational to everyone than you showing the same 30 year old photo a thousand times
Actually I`m not tying to inspire or impress anyone unlike yourself......I train to improve myself in mind and body.

Don`t sweat me I`m training hard and skipping the peach cobbler and I don`t feel I have to prove it to a soul anywhere on the planet...get all your ducks in a row for Pittsburgh......focus on yourself getting slaughtered cuz that`s whats gonna` happen.

You do realize that a ton of guys here train daily and have never ever posted one single pic old or current.....why so concerned about me aside from your blatant jealousy?

Find a new idol please.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2022, 05:09:28 AM »
Actually I`m not tying to inspire or impress anyone unlike yourself......I train to improve myself in mind and body.

Don`t sweat me I`m training hard and skipping the peach cobbler and I don`t feel I have to prove it to a soul anywhere on the planet...get all your ducks in a row for Pittsburgh......focus on yourself getting slaughtered cuz that`s whats gonna` happen.

You do realize that a ton of guys here train daily and have never ever posted one single pic old or current.....why so concerned about me aside from your blatant jealousy?

Find a new idol please.

Becuase you attack my current pics and then post 30 year old pics when you didn't even lift and had a belly that needed to lose 6 inches. gtfo no one cares what anyone looked like 30 years ago

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2022, 05:20:46 AM »

Of course.. thats the only reason he looks better than you

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2022, 05:33:23 AM »
Becuase you attack my current pics and then post 30 year old pics when you didn't even lift and had a belly that needed to lose 6 inches. gtfo no one cares what anyone looked like 30 years ago
Everyone attacks your current pics cuz you act like an egocentric asshole....if you had a more outgoing personality and respected others just a little bit and were a halfway decent guy nobody would razz you at all, but you choose to be a dickhead so deal with it.

And like I said, believe it or not I don`t care, but I`m looking pretty damn good right now and it`s just the tip of the iceberg.......when I start my "bioidentical hormones" I`ll be looking awesome.

And trust me on this also NOBODY cares what you look like from day to day just like they dont care about my old pics....they are sick of your stupid daily pics believe it pal.....it`s not just me it`s a ton of us here.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2022, 06:51:26 AM »
Everyone attacks your current pics cuz you act like an egocentical asshole....if you had a more outgoing personality and respected others just a little bit and were a halfway decent guy nobody would razz you at all, but you choose to be a dickhead so deal with it.

And like I said, believe it or not I dont care, but I`m looking pretty damn good right now and it` just the tip of the iceberg.......when I start my "bioidentical hormones" I`ll be looking awesome.

And trust me on this also NOBODY cares what you look like from day to day just like they dont care about my old pics....they are sick of your stupid daily pics believe it pal.....it` not just me it`s a ton of us here.

I didn't post a pic of me today nor did I post any pics of me in this thread. I can not control what others do. You guys started this thread you guys posted pics of me in this thread then you complain every thread turns is me posting pics.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2022, 06:56:35 AM »
I didn't post a pic of me today nor did I post any pics of me in this thread. I can not control what others do. You guys started this thread you guys posted pics of me in this thread then you complain every thread turns is me posting pics.
You didn`t post a pic of you today YET......and I never posted a pic of you in this thread and I didn`t start the thread....my name isn`t "you guys"....get your shit correct.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2022, 07:00:24 AM »
In all fairness that Thailand guy has crazy genetics of peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2022, 07:02:39 AM »
HE LOOKS AWESOME.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2022, 07:03:54 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2022, 07:04:58 AM »
LOL ;D

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2022, 07:05:40 AM »
sorry for the typo in your award bhanks.. happens at the engraver on occasion...

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2022, 09:57:06 AM »

just fuccking bla bla bla, all fucking lies and excuses. you are one miserable  fuccking asshole and evreyone here just fuccking loves to laugh at your pathetic body and attitude. and you seserve all the laugh.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2022, 09:57:55 AM »

you attack women

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2022, 10:04:26 AM »
you attack women

My girlfriend would disagree

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2022, 10:17:22 AM »
No way.  Bhanky is way better.  He is Wolverine.

Bhanky weighs more, is taller, can fight better, can eat garbage and still lose weight, etc.

Bhanky is superior.

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2022, 10:19:37 AM »
sorry for the typo in your award bhanks.. happens at the engraver on occasion...

HAHAHAHAHAAA! ;D
T

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2022, 01:33:35 PM »
Bhanks, obvs.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2022, 01:38:22 PM »
My girlfriend would disagree up to now.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2022, 01:45:44 PM »
BHANKS BETTER GENETICS THAN THAILAND BODYBUILDER!

BAHNKS NEEDS UNLIMITED ANABOLICS OF PEACE THEN WILL BE BETTER!
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2022, 02:47:37 PM »

But can he squat:
405 lbs
365 lbs
350 lbs
315 lbs
275 lbs
250 lbs
225 lbs like Brian Wood Healy Hankins?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2022, 04:19:18 PM »

Better than 4 last place medals.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2022, 06:42:31 PM »
My girlfriend would disagree
Maybe under duress
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!