Author Topic: Sean Penn says he is ‘thinking about taking up arms against Russia’  (Read 10388 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Penn (like all libturdz) is a full-blown libtard and a delusional coward, all talk.
Kvnt needs to buy the farm soon... COVID up and KOBE down...

He's part of the Alec Baldwin Harvey Weinstein Jennifer Aniston   deep state faction of Hollywood. So it's no surprise to me at all he's making public statements about defending the deep states money laundering child trafficking lair. These people a are all sick slaves. It's all interconnected and becoming more and more obvious.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

How many Russian tenks Penn platoon (Straw/Lurker,PedoPrime,OAK,AbrahamG,etc....) destroyed in Azovstal & Donbas  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
How many Russian tenks Penn platoon (Straw/Lurker,PedoPrime,OAK,AbrahamG,etc....) destroyed in Azovstal & Donbas  ;D

Drone footage of Penn Platoon halting Russian tank battalion.

hench

• Getbig V
I wonder just how long he'll be thinking about it, before it never happens

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Instead of mocking Penn we should celebrate the bravery of those throughout history who have thought about doing heroic things.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Instead of mocking Penn we should celebrate the bravery of those throughout history who have thought about doing heroic things.
:D  And talked about it.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
:D  And talked about it.

Yes, Penn not only thought about it but actually followed through by talking about it.   ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I wonder just how long he'll be thinking about it, before it never happens

Hollywood actors are always threatening to do things and then never end up doing them.  Kinda like when they were all "moving to Canada" if Trump won in 2016.

Self-important douche bags, all of them.  Drawing attention to themselves for the sake of their own egos.  Pretending to be smart and brave.  They ain't doing shit.

I wish they would shut the fuck up.

Fortress

• Getbig V
This particular page of the thread is all killer with no filler.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...

Agreed

We could call them 'The Damons' (first pick 'The 'Baldwins' is out for obvious reasons)

T

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Maybe I didn't talk about my intentions of doing something heroic quite as often as I could have. Little things I could have talked about, I just never took the time. But they were always on my mind. Always on my mind.   :'(  :P

IroNat

• Getbig V
Maybe I didn't talk about my intentions of doing something heroic quite as often as I could have. Little things I could have talked about, I just never took the time. But they were always on my mind. Always on my mind.   :'(  :P

Noted.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Agreed

We could call them 'The Damons' (first pick 'The 'Baldwins' is out for obvious reasons)

In the Cosmos of all that is pure chaos, the only true interface is the essence that is the existence of the One known only as...The Damon

'n' sheit

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Drone caught this of Penn Platoon halting Russian tank battalion.

;D  ;D  ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V

T

IroNat

• Getbig V
"The Damon" would be a good name for an annual Hollywood Libtard of the Year Award.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
"The Damon" would be a good name for an annual Hollywood Libtard of the Year Award.

You my friend, are once again (as the immortal Fonze would say!)  correct-o-mundo!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Has Pennhead killed any Ruskies yet?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Has Pennhead killed any Ruskies yet?

Mr Hand looked kind of Russian and I hear he pulled a knife on him

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Mr Hand looked kind of Russian and I hear he pulled a knife on him
Maybe he pretended Madonna was Russian when he was smacking her around.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Maybe he pretended Madonna was Russian when he was smacking her around.

I hope when that skank was swallowing his filthy loads that he'd blow cigarette smoke right into her eyes during the swallow. 

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
Sean is the male version of a "Karen"

obsidian

• Getbig V
If Sean Penn is not is not onsite on the frontlines in Ukraine by tomorrow morning I vote that he be arrested for treason and executed and buried in an unmarked grave. You don't go advertise about being a tough guy ready to fight Russians and then betray your cause?! That's treason and the penalty is death via execution. Game over Penny Boy!

IroNat

• Getbig V
Biden should make Sean Penn a General.

Taffin

• Getbig V
I hope when that skank was swallowing his filthy yellow nicotine-stained loads that he'd blow cigarette smoke right into her eyes during the swallow.

Fixed that for you...

:-X
T