Author Topic: Netflix Owned  (Read 4056 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Netflix Owned
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2022, 04:54:29 AM »
Had to laugh at the password sharing excuse, that’s been a thing since the beginning of Netflix. Their movies went downhill after The Irishman.

Also like people have mentioned they lost the pandemic subscribers that can now go out and do things and don’t have a time void to watch content

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2022, 04:56:22 AM »
And Hollywood has not come up with anything new. I think I read the last gamble Hollywood made on a movie was Inception with DiCaprio

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2022, 05:04:11 AM »
Inflation will continue to erode more nonessentials

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2022, 05:07:32 AM »
Inflation Bidenflation will continue to erode more nonessentials as he shits his pants daily.

:(

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2022, 05:11:01 AM »
People need to research "NZB and Usenet".

5.00 a month you get all the shows from any streaming place, plus music, etc...
I download, copy to USB stick, plug into TV, done... Watched new Mayans episodes 1 & 2 last night. (I dont have cable either).

You think those two are better than torrents?  From what I understand, get yourself on a private torrent site (not some public tracking one like piratebay), get a seedbox, then ftp that shit back to your computer.  Not going through the same port as torrents and an ISP can't give you shit for it.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2022, 05:15:12 AM »
WokeFlix wonders why they are bleeding subscribers??  WTF   ??? ::)

Retarded woke libturd kvntz...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2022, 05:21:20 AM »
Netflix two most successful series are ending. Ozark and stranger things. They keep trying to extend and stretch out times between seasons but people are smart. They just cancel and wait until they release them.  They’ll get a pity bump when those series are out then lose subscribers again.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2022, 07:05:41 AM »
99% content is rubbish....
c

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2022, 06:15:24 PM »
Go woke go broke as per Trump.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2022, 02:48:02 AM »
WokeFlix wonders why they are bleeding subscribers??  WTF   ??? ::)

Retarded woke libturd kvntz...
Arnold made such a movie in the 90's. How far ahead was he

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2022, 03:32:56 AM »
The movie industry itself will be gone before we know it. No different then the opera or any activity we no longer do. Ask any kid who their favorite actor is and they won't have a clue. Ask them their favorite YouTube or tick tocker and they'll give you a list.
Hollywood is being taken over by social media stars. I know I won't cry when these woke actors disappear.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2022, 09:03:37 AM »
The movie industry itself will be gone before we know it. No different then the opera or any activity we no longer do. Ask any kid who their favorite actor is and they won't have a clue. Ask them their favorite YouTube or tick tocker and they'll give you a list.
Hollywood is being taken over by social media stars. I know I won't cry when these woke actors disappear.
Nah, cinemas might go away but not movie making in general.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2022, 09:21:00 AM »
Good. Netflix has gone to shit and mostly their own doing. Just one example is stand up comedy. Used to be if you were funny you got a Netflix special. Now all that matters is if you're a woman, gay/bi/trans, have to be anything but white, etc. Fuck off Netflix.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2022, 10:34:54 AM »
Netflix has shitty content.  A lot of if being very woke.  They partnered with Barack Obama and his ugly wife.  Then they hired Susan Rice from his cabinet. That's when I hit the eject button. 

Now the studios have their own streaming services to it's harder to get good content.  You pretty much have to make it yourself and that's not easy when you are a company full of woke retards.

I'd enjoy seeing them file bankruptcy.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2022, 01:16:21 PM »
Thread got me thinking what original content I've seen on Netflix.......here goes:

Peaky Blinders - excellent
Black Mirror - varied, good to great
Umbrella Academy - great, really enjoyed, especially after you learn the characters
Ozark - excellent
Marco Polo - good
Orange is the New Black - good for a bit - got sick of it.
Mindhunter - excellent
Daredevil - good a first, got sick of it
Jessica Jones - didn't care for it.
Dark - I loved this.  Excellent, only three seasons
The End of the Fucking World - great season one, shitty season 2
Bloodline - like first two seasons, bored midway through last and never finished it
House of Cards - excellent first few seasons, didn't watch last season
Stranger Things - good
Dead to Me - Ok, watchable
You - meh
Narcos - unfinished

Overall good, when they hit on a series they are phenomenal.

As for the woke shit - fuck them.  It will hurt them.

Y

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2022, 01:25:06 PM »
If Netflix seek new subscribers they need to produce realistic, gritty movies and shows reflecting the real world. A world where many thieves, murders and rapists are black. A world where white males are strong. People want realistic shows.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2022, 01:36:03 PM »
Thread got me thinking what original content I've seen on Netflix.......here goes:

Peaky Blinders - excellent BBC Studios
Black Mirror - varied, good to great Originally a UK production on C4
Marco Polo - good Didn't they cancel this without a final season. Annoying as fuck when they do this and makes me wanna not watch it
Daredevil - good a first, got sick of it Gone to Disney +
Jessica Jones - didn't care for it. Gone to Disney +
You - meh Originally made for Lifetime

I probably haven't covered it all, but it's more than enough to make a point. Netflix desperately need to get their shit together.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2022, 03:58:39 PM »
HUMBLE Is smart cause he said ...."Cinemas might go away but not movie making in general."

He is smart because he agrees with me completely. And I know I'm always right when I say anything!"   (Most times!)

My family members have been active in the production of major motion pictures since the 1950's, but none have been as active as one such member is at present due to the fact that he has been working on 4 major productions which began last February and has already informed his family that he won't be seeing them too much until the end of this year because most of his work takes place in Canada which offers major tax breaks as well as Louisiana(?) where he spent 18 months
working on the two super-hero flicks ... of which the 2nd was called ENDGAME.

At present he is so busy that even one of his four kids has been busy and another working as one of his assistants.

So when he says that he is too busy to spend precious time with his family as much as he should be spending .... that tells me that Hollywood is super busy producing entertainment for the masses.

But at this point I gotta agree that it's the movie theaters that are suffering and will continue ton do until the masses overcome their fear of coming together in a large theater.

I should note that such fear appears to be dwindling in Vegas as this town over the past few months has been making more $$$ than anytime throughout Sin City's history.

And the big acts are starting to return.

And rest assured that I'm in no way responsible for the Netflix decline because I can't find any production on that site in which I appeared.

PS. Computer game production is also on an up-swing which is good news for motion capture performers.

Nuff said!  Call Ed!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2022, 04:07:18 PM »
The industry might not disappear completely but it’s clearly in steep decline.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2022, 07:47:13 AM »
I probably haven't covered it all, but it's more than enough to make a point. Netflix desperately need to get their shit together.

I know they purchase content, but I still count those as "theirs", since they made the decision.  Dark, for example.

Yes, they did cancel Polo. Hate that. Guess I was one of the few who liked it.
Y

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2022, 11:22:03 AM »
I know they purchase content, but I still count those as "theirs", since they made the decision.  Dark, for example.

Yes, they did cancel Polo. Hate that. Guess I was one of the few who liked it.

Their ability to purchase content is diminishing, because almost everyone is keeping new content for their own streaming services. Purchased content will also start making its way to other streaming services once the Netflix licence expires.

Disney and MGM stuff is already gone. Warner bros, peacock, paramount will do the same. British content will probably find its way to Britbox.

Netflix is on the ropes.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2022, 11:52:20 AM »
Their ability to purchase content is diminishing, because almost everyone is keeping new content for their own streaming services. Purchased content will also start making its way to other streaming services once the Netflix licence expires.

Disney and MGM stuff is already gone. Warner bros, peacock, paramount will do the same. British content will probably find its way to Britbox.

Netflix is on the ropes.

Definitely could be.
Y

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2022, 12:47:31 PM »
You think those two are better than torrents?  From what I understand, get yourself on a private torrent site (not some public tracking one like piratebay), get a seedbox, then ftp that shit back to your computer.  Not going through the same port as torrents and an ISP can't give you shit for it.

Man I am so tech dumb. I have no clue what you’re talking about. Probably how these subscription pay services make money, because people like me don’t know any better.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2022, 08:55:09 PM »
Millennials are too funny

They say they are so into tech and smart

Yet they pay to sit in front of the idiot box like boomers do

Hiding from making any difference in life

5-10 subscriptions

Renters and can’t drive without a computer telling them when to turn

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2022, 01:43:14 AM »
Millennials are too funny

They say they are so into tech and smart

Yet they pay to sit in front of the idiot box like boomers do

Hiding from making any difference in life

5-10 subscriptions

Renters and can’t drive without a computer telling them when to turn

You are absolutely brilliant. One of a kind.
X