Author Topic: Gay Men Now Allowed to Donate Blood in Canada.  (Read 3964 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Gay Men Now Allowed to Donate Blood in Canada.
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2022, 05:16:50 AM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2022, 08:45:05 AM »

The Gloryhole Janitor.

Cleaning up and swallowing buckets of jism at a bathroom near you.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2022, 10:14:39 AM »
He is the perpetual victim. If he's not feeling aggrieved when he wakes up he scours the internet for some new bullshit that will never impact his life and bitches about it incessantly.

Thank you. 

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2022, 01:20:25 AM »
all blood will be tested for STDs and positive ones will get discarded anyway..

my concerns are blood from those whose HIV is still in the incubation period  :-\
T

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2022, 01:24:05 AM »
Gay Men Now Allowed to Donate Blood in Canada

Are they allowed to make a semen deposit into the "bank of bare-asses and ball-bags" ??

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2022, 06:16:36 AM »
There’s already an HIV+ bakery, so why not an HIV only blood bank for bug chasers, gift givers and overall risk takers? (Nh)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2022, 12:13:33 PM »
Do insane left-wing Social Justice Warriors not understand why these laws are in place to begin with?

Why do these stupid fucks NEED to produce an increase in AIDS infected blood donations before we simply REINSTATE THE BAN?

Because as we All well Know The Leftists are Totally Ruined mentally & consequncly
Ruin all they deal with or Come into contact with. FFS
No Rational sane person would be allowing such a stupid Thing.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2022, 12:24:18 PM »
The Big Pharma companies behind the drug PrEP claim 99% protection against HIV for sexual transmission and 74% for intravenous drug users.

Claimed, with limited testing and data results available to support the claim.

Have we not learned anything over the past two years about claims of protection or drug/vaccine efficacy ? Have we forgotten the CDC mask claims or FDA Covid claims ?

Only The mentally irregular fol have forgoten.
I wonder if i gave them a bag with 100 sweats in & said Let your your Children
Choose 1 as only 1 of them is Poisoned So they're 99% safe .

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2022, 01:38:16 PM »
I never claimed to be the victim regarding this blood ban.

What would you call living under house arrest essentially for two years, being legally barred from going to restaurants and theatres [which I personally could not give a FUCK about], and gyms [which I absolutely DO care about]?

This wasn't like your neck of the woods where they literally had limited hours for gyms for a few months and had PSA's recommending to wash your hands after taking a shit.

I wasn't some fake victim there. I had to go way out of my way to settle my matter legally before Canada got rid of the bullshit mandates. I literally had to sneak to a gym that the owner allowed me to train, being followed there by the police, probably twice a week.

My gym owner was given a fake mask fine, that the government has no legal way to collect. But here's my point: all that is FUCKING EXHAUSTING.

I'm sure things would have gone much more easily if I just wore a mask, and lined up to be a lab rat for Big Pharma.  ::) But no, I stood my ground, and it WAS not only mentally draining, but FUCKING OF COURSE I WAS THE VICTIM. The government has and continues to act illegally, and took away my rights and closed gyms for months.

And then what happened? All mandates [except air travel] ended by late last month. And - SURPRISE, SURPRISE - everything is fine with me now.

But I will stay it's a bit disturbing to me how people went along with literally ignoring Canadian law. I am absolutely confident we are literally one riot away from potentially enacting. And that's disturbing, but hey - things are good here for now.

As for this HIV blood ban - did I CLAIM to be a victim here? In this thread? As I said - I'm not a victim here.

But there's a reason why these policies are in place. Primarily because testing is far from perfect. Have we learned NOTHING from the 50% false positive PCR tests for COVID?  ???

Lastly, AbrahamG - I called you out for "knowing" four people who died of Covid. Was that so wrong?

Considering 68% of those who died of Covid had SIX OR MORE underlying diseases, and 78% were overweight or obese, and over 50% were over 75 years old, the odds of you knowing four people who died of Covid, among average health, average weight, middle aged people,is extremely unlikely.

Mathematically, it's like you telling me you have four friends who won a lottery of $50,000 or more. It's possible...just very unlikely.

But anyway, post their obituaries, and I'll investigate their cases and see if they had underlying illness. If I'm wrong about this, I'll personally apologize to you publicly on here.

Actually, normal men are the victims in the anal- and woman-worshipping West. These are the two most privileged groups to exist in all of human history. Meanwhile, abnormal men cannot explain how this benefits society, because it can’t. 

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2022, 02:01:21 PM »
You do realize that every single unit of blood donated is tested for HIV and other diseases.  Right?  No of course you didn't.  If you did, you wouldn't have made such an insipid thread.
You do realize that humans make errors don't you? How do you know all blood that's donated is tested correctly and no screw ups happen? Somebody doing the testing could get the test tubes mixed up or make some other mistake. Perhaps the HIV infection is early and can't be detected?

Buildings have literally been built on the wrong lots. Numerous instances of that. There are numerous check points to prevent that from happening and yet it does.

https://www.iheart.com/content/2021-08-30-texas-couples-forever-home-accidentally-built-on-wrong-property/

Not allowing gays to donate is just one filter to prevent HIV tainted blood getting into the system. Sure some of these gays will lie on the application and say they have not had sex with another man. However having that restriction will deter some gays from donating blood.

People have actually gotten HIV from donations. So mistakes do happen. Don't be naïve / moronic LurkerNoMore.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/11/26/national/blood-of-hiv-infected-man-used-in-transfusions-source/

A man in his 60s contracted HIV after receiving blood donated by an infected man that slipped through safety checks by the Japan Red Cross Society, the health ministry and the Red Cross said Tuesday.

It is the first time since 2003 that someone has been found to have been infected with the virus apparently via a blood transfusion.

Health minister Norihisa Taumra confirmed earlier in the day that blood donated by an HIV-positive man in his 40s that slipped through safety checks was used in two transfusions at separate medical institutions. Officials are trying to determine if the other recipient got the virus.

In 2003, there was a similar case of a patient being infected with HIV-tainted blood used in a transfusion, prompting the Red Cross to strengthen its safety checks the following year.

The Red Cross said during a Tuesday meeting of the ministry’s blood program panel that it will change its current safety screening method of examining blood samples jointly in batches of 20 donations to examining every blood sample by next summer.

The ministry said the blood recipient received a transfusion in October as part of treatment for a chronic digestive disease.

The man was found to be HIV-positive during blood screening in November but had also donated blood in February that slipped through the checks and was provided to medical institutions.

It is possible the infected blood slipped through the virus-detection system because HIV levels are low during the early stage of infection.

After the virus was detected in November, the man admitted he had had risky sexual contact shortly before he donated in February, but had lied about this earlier.

The ministry now suspects the man donated blood to discover whether he was infected with HIV.

Taking this into account, the Red Cross will train doctors to better discern who could be at risk of infections when interviewing blood donors.

The man had also given blood in January 2012, but the ministry believes this donation was not tainted because because he was most likely infected either at the end of last year or beginning of this year.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2022, 03:43:09 PM »

People have actually gotten HIV from donations. So mistakes do happen. Don't be naïve / moronic LurkerNoMore.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/11/26/national/blood-of-hiv-infected-man-used-in-transfusions-source/

A man in his 60s contracted HIV after receiving blood donated by an infected man that slipped through safety checks by the Japan Red Cross Society, the health ministry and the Red Cross said Tuesday.

It is the first time since 2003 that someone has been found to have been infected with the virus apparently via a blood transfusion.

your example is one case from japan almost ten years ago--which itself was the first case in ten years??  talk about the exception that proves the rule