Author Topic: Trans bodybuilding  (Read 2242 times)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Trans bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2022, 07:56:37 PM »
Wait a second. What did I hear the governor of California just say? 

If??? Gavin Newsome is sounding like a science denier.   >:(

He needs to walk this back!

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2022, 09:15:50 PM »
That comment reminds me of the Sanford & Son episode where Redd goes to the dentist and freaks out because he doesn’t trust the dentist when he finds out he’s a black man.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2022, 09:39:58 PM »
those glute/ham tie-ins are alien like  :o

Boxing has greatest pound for pound. I would argue that Iris Kyle is the greatest bodybuilder pound for pound male or female in bodybuilding history. Consistent condition, symmetry, size given her frame, and women are held to a much stricter standard of presentation. Perfect tan, no Palumboism even in transitions. I posted a shot here of her ABOUT to hit a rear lat spread or something so she's not even in full flex but look at this!!! The calves aren't even flexed. She's perfect from every angle. And she also has NO waist. And waist is judged MUCH stricter than the men, who can blow that shit out in between mandatories. And remember she eases up a bit on condition to keep it "feminine"  ::) but she could get dryer! Insertions, condition. Someone more knowledgeable please correct me, but pound for pound is Iris not the best EVER male or female? Guys can get bigger but not better. Ramy doesn't have NEAR the balance/symmetry of Iris. And how many Olympias in a row she brought it?

Fuck all the "she looks like a dude" shit. From a physique development standpoint Iris is the greatest pound for pound bodybuilder of ALL time.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2022, 10:36:21 PM »
I made the mistake of allowing a black doctor to do ablation surgery on my leg. He had no idea what he was doing and the nurse practitioner had to constantly correct him and take over. Never again.

Your experience is not uncommon. This is an institutional problem of “victimhood”. When a group of people is taught that they are a victim, and do not have the same opportunities as other races, their standards of performance are inherently lowered. It is no coincidence that Howard Medical School, a black college, ranks at the bottom of medical schools. Because Harvard or Cornell Medical School have students who have no excuse for poor performance. So those schools demand absolute, unwavering excellence. But now with BLM and all this shit, black students are taught that poor performance is not their fault. It’s the system. So you get shit black doctors, lawyers and other black professionals from this victimhood system.
     But as long as it’s this way, don’t EVER put your life in the hands of a black doctor. Or lawyer. Don’t buy the bullshit that Johnny Cochran was a genius. OJ Simpson was acquitted of murder by a RACIST black jury that wanted him acquitted. It was a WELL prosecuted case, the facts were clear and there was no “brilliant” defense by Cochran. He was as shocked as anyone at the bullshit verdict. But it goes right back to this victimhood bullshit of black Americans. There are “victiming” themselves into extinction. Replaced soon by Latinos who integrate well and love America.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2022, 02:05:17 AM »
Boxing has greatest pound for pound. I would argue that Iris Kyle is the greatest bodybuilder pound for pound male or female in bodybuilding history. Consistent condition, symmetry, size given her frame, and women are held to a much stricter standard of presentation. Perfect tan, no Palumboism even in transitions. I posted a shot here of her ABOUT to hit a rear lat spread or something so she's not even in full flex but look at this!!! The calves aren't even flexed. She's perfect from every angle. And she also has NO waist. And waist is judged MUCH stricter than the men, who can blow that shit out in between mandatories. And remember she eases up a bit on condition to keep it "feminine"  ::) but she could get dryer! Insertions, condition. Someone more knowledgeable please correct me, but pound for pound is Iris not the best EVER male or female? Guys can get bigger but not better. Ramy doesn't have NEAR the balance/symmetry of Iris. And how many Olympias in a row she brought it?

Fuck all the "she looks like a dude" shit. From a physique development standpoint Iris is the greatest pound for pound bodybuilder of ALL time.

I think i can agree with this.  its much harder for women to get conditioned, especially in their legs but she is just shredded wheat throughout.  even though FBB is dying a not-so-slow death i cant help but respect those freaks in all their glory  :o

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2022, 02:38:25 AM »
     Your experience is not uncommon. This is an institutional problem of “victimhood”. When a group of people is taught that they are a victim, and do not have the same opportunities as other races, their standards of performance are inherently lowered. It is no coincidence that Howard Medical School, a black college, ranks at the bottom of medical schools. Because Harvard or Cornell Medical School have students who have no excuse for poor performance. So those schools demand absolute, unwavering excellence. But now with BLM and all this shit, black students are taught that poor performance is not their fault. It’s the system. So you get shit black doctors, lawyers and other black professionals from this victimhood system.
     But as long as it’s this way, don’t EVER put your life in the hands of a black doctor. Or lawyer. Don’t buy the bullshit that Johnny Cochran was a genius. OJ Simpson was acquitted of murder by a RACIST black jury that wanted him acquitted. It was a WELL prosecuted case, the facts were clear and there was no “brilliant” defense by Cochran. He was as shocked as anyone at the bullshit verdict. But it goes right back to this victimhood bullshit of black Americans. There are “victiming” themselves into extinction. Replaced soon by Latinos who integrate well and love America.
The scary thing is that he went to Georgetown Medical School. Definitely a affirmative action admission. After the surgery he told me to go online and give a positive review over and over again. My guess is he had all bad reviews but I never checked.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2022, 06:52:34 AM »
That comment reminds me of the Sanford & Son episode where Redd goes to the dentist and freaks out because he doesn’t trust the dentist when he finds out he’s a black man.
An elderly relative of mine (late 80s) always asks for a white driver when they order a cab

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2022, 05:41:40 PM »
Bay no likey  :(

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2022, 06:49:43 PM »

Interdasting viewpoint.  So you've picked her over Lenda

https://www.muscleandfitness.com/flexonline/flex-news/virtual-posedown-kyle-vs-murray/

(And this isn't really the thread for this, but I always thought Lesa Lewis was the female Flex Wheeler, in terms of origins, insertions, muscle bellies, etc...)

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2022, 06:50:25 PM »
An elderly relative of mine (late 80s) always asks for a white driver when they order a cab

He doesn't get out much, then
T