Author Topic: Texas school shooting  (Read 25882 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Texas school shooting
« Reply #175 on: May 26, 2022, 12:06:02 AM »
If it's not a gun issue but rather a mental health issue why would Gov. Abbott do this?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/abbott-calls-texas-school-shooting-232258543.html

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #176 on: May 26, 2022, 01:29:31 AM »
If it's not a gun issue but rather a mental health issue why would Gov. Abbott do this?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/abbott-calls-texas-school-shooting-232258543.html

Law abiding citizens w/ guns dont kill people. (Otherwise the half-billion legally owned guns in the US would have already taken out the population).
Law abiding citizens w/ airplanes dont fly 'em into towers.
Law abiding folks dont blow up building with trucks filled w/ fertilizer.

Calling it a "gun issue" is nonsense.
Guns have been around since who the fuck knows when. Ive owned for 40+ years, ive never shot anyone, never hunted/killed animals.

Knife murders are five-times higher than rifle-murders. Do we need to  ban steak-knives?

People are the problem, not inanimate tools that they use for their crimes.
If there were no guns, this kvnt would have went in with molotov's and flame-throwers (that you can buy at garden centers to burn up garden-weeds).

This retard wasnt a law-abiding person like the 99.99% of legal gun owners are.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: May 26, 2022, 01:31:02 AM »
Cops cowered in fear as children were murdered en masse, but don't worry - they had time to put up some yellow tape and keep parents from trying to save their children

Yes, here's what would solve the problem: Paying twice as many useless cops.   ::)

Let's hope that next time they don't cower and scurry like rats when the shooting starts. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #178 on: May 26, 2022, 03:15:38 AM »
These are the victims it's unfortunate they were killed however does anyone else notice anything odd? And they say replacement theory isn't real.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #179 on: May 26, 2022, 03:29:56 AM »
These are the victims it's unfortunate they were killed however does anyone else notice anything odd? And they say replacement theory isn't real.

It's a rural Texas town about 60 miles to the Border, it's not surprising there's Mexicans.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #180 on: May 26, 2022, 03:37:35 AM »
Cop Cowards!  >:(

>

Police waited to enter Texas school as shooter went on killing spree: witness

https://nypost.com/2022/05/25/police-waited-to-enter-texas-school-as-shooter-went-on-killing-spree/

“There was at least 40 lawmen armed to the teeth but didn’t do a darn thing [until] it was far too late,” Javier Cazares, the father of 10-year-old victim Jackie Cazares, told ABC News.

A witness who lived across the street from the elementary school, said onlookers begged officers outside the school to do something as bullets rang inside the building.

“Go in there! Go in there!” nearby women shouted at the officers who did not go inside, 24-year-old Juan Carranza said.

:o

Men of action!

>

U.S. Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz said in a Wednesday interview with CNN that as soon as the Border Patrol officers arrived, “they didn’t hesitate.”

“They didn’t hesitate. They came up with a plan,” Ortiz told the outlet. “They entered that classroom and they took care of the situation as quickly as they possibly could.”

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: May 26, 2022, 03:49:44 AM »
Cop Cowards!  >:(

>

Police waited to enter Texas school as shooter went on killing spree: witness

https://nypost.com/2022/05/25/police-waited-to-enter-texas-school-as-shooter-went-on-killing-spree/

“There was at least 40 lawmen armed to the teeth but didn’t do a darn thing [until] it was far too late,” Javier Cazares, the father of 10-year-old victim Jackie Cazares, told ABC News.

A witness who lived across the street from the elementary school, said onlookers begged officers outside the school to do something as bullets rang inside the building.

“Go in there! Go in there!” nearby women shouted at the officers who did not go inside, 24-year-old Juan Carranza said.

:o

Men of action!

>

U.S. Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz said in a Wednesday interview with CNN that as soon as the Border Patrol officers arrived, “they didn’t hesitate.”

“They didn’t hesitate. They came up with a plan,” Ortiz told the outlet. “They entered that classroom and they took care of the situation as quickly as they possibly could.”

Holy cow that’s nuts. When I first heard a border patrol agent took out the shooter I figured it was an agent that was the first on scene was nearby and heard shots so he was the first on scene, can’t believe police were there and border were the ones that took action inside.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: May 26, 2022, 03:56:53 AM »
You are correct about most shooters either give up or kill themselves when confronted by an armed police officer. The coward comment though- I will say if the shoe fits wear it. I have trained in active shooter drills. Most cops I trained with I have no doubt would put their lives on the line and absolutely charge an armed shooter at a school without hesitation. That’s what they are paid for. The 343 firefighters that died in the trade center mostly KNEW they were likely going to die. They did not hesitate. Comes with the territory and I have the high ground in this statement as I have personally put my life at risk when confronted with doing something that might save a life.

The only way to stop school shootings is to place multiple armed officers standing outside the school all 180 days of the school year. I don’t care how low-percentage the probability is- you have a similar probability of your house catching fire but millions are spent in every community to have staffed fire apparatus 24/7 to protect inanimate structures. That’s right-you should know fire departments were started to protect insurance companies from paying for buildings. Not to protect your life.

Since I happen to know plenty of school teachers I can tell you pretty much every one agrees with me and would WELCOME the police presence outside.

The village idiot claiming small towns would have to double their force is talking out of his ass. Schools are run by counties not cities. Schools are in numbers relative to population-same as cops. Many of these assignments could also be paid overtime off duty in appropriate cases.

Anyone that thinks money is standing in the way is fooling themselves. The government can find money for absolutely anything if the politicians want it. 53 billion sent to Ukraine would cover half a million dollars for every public school in the US.

Depends on the state.

Where I live each town pays for its own schools.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #183 on: May 26, 2022, 04:02:12 AM »

Video of them holding up the parents, there's some argument of when this was taken, but it was close to the time it actually happened. Around 4:30 ish you can hear them arguing that the shooting is still going on.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Usedtobebrewer/status/1529650911135551489 .

Around 1:30 in this a police spokesman says that cops went in to get their own children.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: May 26, 2022, 04:09:08 AM »
Video of them holding up the parents, there's some argument of when this was taken, but it was close to the time it actually happened. Around 4:30 ish you can hear them arguing that the shooting is still going on.

Around 1:30 in this a police spokesman says that cops went in to get their own children.

They were just being tactical, bro.  They knew, from their intensive training, that if the shooter used up all of his ammo on children, they'd have a better chance of taking the threat out and returning home to their families.

What we really need is more cops to set up a tighter defensive perimeter!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #185 on: May 26, 2022, 06:08:42 AM »
I dont know how many of you badasses have been in a gun fight. But a lot of you sound like you're 10 feet tall and bullet proof. Lol.

The hardest talkers here don't know shit and have NEVER faced a man shooting at you.

Yeah tactics are stupid. What we need is 100 cops running in there creating crossfire and friendly fire.

Im sure all of you have the situational awareness to immediately summarize and evaluate a threat. Identify the nature of a tgreat, formulate and implement a plan within seconds. God damn.

If only a few getbiggers were there....

Heres a clue shit head Stefaggo: almost all active shooters that didn't surrender were stopped by a gun. And almost all those guns were fired by cops.

Here the cops Engaged with him before he went into the school and one was shot in the head. I suppose hes a coward too?

They don't always get it right. It actually takes some figuring out to do something before you do it. But to immediately label them as all cowards  is fucking disgusting.

Let me tell you- since you clearly don't know- it goes against every fiber in your body to run toward someone who is shooting at automatic weapon. You have to overpower your instincts to self preserve and despite that move in the direction of danger.

I bet you would shit yourself at the SOUND of automatic gun fire. It rings different and rattles your core the very action of it is violent even when it doesn't tear a person apart.

Yeah cops are cowards. Except for the cop that ran in and killed this fucker.

Yeah the media lies all tge time except when they're crucifying cops. Then its all truth.

Yeah even president fuckface was 'gonna make the border patrol agents pay' for lassoing and whipping aliens running across the border. Nobody ever retracted that story even though it was bullshit.

Half of you believe whatever the fuck you want and dont truly know fuck all and have never DONE fuck all especially take down an armed psychopath.

Im sure Stefaggo is a real beast with real world experience.  He balks and the concept of training, tacticss. You know jackshit about what to do with an active shooter, versus a barricaded gunman versus a hostage situation.  But im sure you would know EXACTLY and INSTANTLY what to do if you were there.

This is the story now? So even when its law enforcement that ends this fucker the story is now: cops are cowards.

When a piece of shit dies of a drug overdose the cops are murderers and locked up for life.

Some piece of shit shoots a cop and is let go?

There has been an all out attack on cops by the libfuck media for years. And the spin here, that these cops are cowards is sickening. That any of you believe it, on its face no less is mind boggling.

Ok. Let me ask this parent that just lost the most precious thing in the world how they feel about this.

You pick and choose what you want to believe.  I suggest you actually try thinking for yourself for once on your fucking life.

I hope none of you honestly believe that while the incident was ongoing that cops ran in. Got there own children.  Left the rest behind. While the shooting was going on. They may have been allowed to remove their children prior to other parents.  But not WHILE the shooting was going on.

*and quite honestly if my children was in that school I would have no hesitation about saving them first and fucking foremost above any other person there. I wouldn't give it a second fucking thought and I would never ever be ashamed of it and I wouldn't let anyone or anything stand in my way. Badge. No badge. Anything.  If its between my kid and anyone else you better fucking believe id put my kid first. If you wouldn't you're either a liar or a complete sack of shit.

And Stephano you're a bitch.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #186 on: May 26, 2022, 06:31:21 AM »
Sorry no you dont get to spend 10 minutes discussing your options outside with a dozen other armed officers while kids are being shot in a school you go in immediately no excuse

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: May 26, 2022, 06:39:41 AM »
Sorry no you dont get to spend 10 minutes discussing your options outside with a dozen other armed officers while kids are being shot in a school you go in immediately no excuse

You didn't read a fucking word i wrote. Before he even went into the school the cops got into a shootout with him. One of the first victims was a cop who was shot in the head.

But their cowards. Headshot. Nonsense.  Flesh wound. Shake it off.

No one was standing around discussing options you fucking retard and thats not what I said.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: May 26, 2022, 06:43:49 AM »

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: May 26, 2022, 06:51:06 AM »
Uvaldes finest

https://mobile.twitter.com/paleofuture/status/1529652093354536961

What do you think this video shows exactly?

A bunch of cops trying to sort through the chaos.

While a bunch of emotional and irrational- understably so- parents add to the chaos.

Yeah no need to document anything.  No need to do a role call or a head count no need to preserve evidence

There could be IEDs or a second shooter like Columbine but thats ok. No need to figure that shit out. Let the parents run through the fucking s hool.

Yep. Cowardly incompetent cops. All of them. Especially the one that was shot in the head. And the border patrol who killed the shooter. Both losers just harrassing grieving parents.

Jesus fucking christ.

Because twitter said so.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: May 26, 2022, 06:57:54 AM »
“Neither the Constitution, nor state law, impose a general duty upon police officers or other governmental officials to protect individual persons from harm — even when they know the harm will occur,” said Darren L. Hutchinson, a professor and associate dean at the University of Florida School of Law. “Police can watch someone attack you, refuse to intervene and not violate the Constitution

The Supreme Court has repeatedly held that the government has only a duty to protect persons who are “in custody,” he pointed out.

Back the blue

https://media.local10.com/document_dev/2018/07/11/MSD%20students%20Vs.%20Broward%20County_1531323754856_12351849_ver1.0.pdf

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_of_Castle_Rock_v._Gonzales

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #191 on: May 26, 2022, 07:05:52 AM »
Law abiding citizens w/ guns dont kill people. (Otherwise the half-billion legally owned guns in the US would have already taken out the population).

Guns have been around since who the fuck knows when. Ive owned for 40+ years, ive never shot anyone, never hunted/killed animals.

Knife murders are five-times higher than rifle-murders. Do we need to  ban steak-knives?

If there were no guns, this kvnt would have went in with molotov's and flame-throwers (that you can buy at garden centers to burn up garden-weeds).

Correct, right track here.

Availability of firearms has been the situation in the USA for a long, long, long time. Pistols, shotguns, bolt-action and semi-auto rifles to name a few, all available in the past w even less barriers/infringements to purchase and keep. School shootings such as this are a more recent phenomenon...

What has changed since 1950? That's the question.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: May 26, 2022, 07:09:50 AM »
south Texas hasn't really been white majority since its independence but uvalde did vote for Trump

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: May 26, 2022, 07:17:46 AM »
I dont know how many of you badasses have been in a gun fight. But a lot of you sound like you're 10 feet tall and bullet proof. Lol.

The hardest talkers here don't know shit and have NEVER faced a man shooting at you.

Yeah tactics are stupid. What we need is 100 cops running in there creating crossfire and friendly fire.

Im sure all of you have the situational awareness to immediately summarize and evaluate a threat. Identify the nature of a tgreat, formulate and implement a plan within seconds. God damn.

If only a few getbiggers were there....

Heres a clue shit head Stefaggo: almost all active shooters that didn't surrender were stopped by a gun. And almost all those guns were fired by cops.

Here the cops Engaged with him before he went into the school and one was shot in the head. I suppose hes a coward too?

They don't always get it right. It actually takes some figuring out to do something before you do it. But to immediately label them as all cowards  is fucking disgusting.

Let me tell you- since you clearly don't know- it goes against every fiber in your body to run toward someone who is shooting at automatic weapon. You have to overpower your instincts to self preserve and despite that move in the direction of danger.

I bet you would shit yourself at the SOUND of automatic gun fire. It rings different and rattles your core the very action of it is violent even when it doesn't tear a person apart.

Yeah cops are cowards. Except for the cop that ran in and killed this fucker.

Yeah the media lies all tge time except when they're crucifying cops. Then its all truth.

Yeah even president fuckface was 'gonna make the border patrol agents pay' for lassoing and whipping aliens running across the border. Nobody ever retracted that story even though it was bullshit.

Half of you believe whatever the fuck you want and dont truly know fuck all and have never DONE fuck all especially take down an armed psychopath.

Im sure Stefaggo is a real beast with real world experience.  He balks and the concept of training, tacticss. You know jackshit about what to do with an active shooter, versus a barricaded gunman versus a hostage situation.  But im sure you would know EXACTLY and INSTANTLY what to do if you were there.

This is the story now? So even when its law enforcement that ends this fucker the story is now: cops are cowards.

When a piece of shit dies of a drug overdose the cops are murderers and locked up for life.

Some piece of shit shoots a cop and is let go?

There has been an all out attack on cops by the libfuck media for years. And the spin here, that these cops are cowards is sickening. That any of you believe it, on its face no less is mind boggling.

Ok. Let me ask this parent that just lost the most precious thing in the world how they feel about this.

You pick and choose what you want to believe.  I suggest you actually try thinking for yourself for once on your fucking life.

I hope none of you honestly believe that while the incident was ongoing that cops ran in. Got there own children.  Left the rest behind. While the shooting was going on. They may have been allowed to remove their children prior to other parents.  But not WHILE the shooting was going on.

*and quite honestly if my children was in that school I would have no hesitation about saving them first and fucking foremost above any other person there. I wouldn't give it a second fucking thought and I would never ever be ashamed of it and I wouldn't let anyone or anything stand in my way. Badge. No badge. Anything.  If its between my kid and anyone else you better fucking believe id put my kid first. If you wouldn't you're either a liar or a complete sack of shit.

And Stephano you're a bitch.

A cop didn't kill him.  A border patrol agent did.

The cops were standing around playing with their dicks.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 26, 2022, 07:20:45 AM »
“Neither the Constitution, nor state law, impose a general duty upon police officers or other governmental officials to protect individual persons from harm — even when they know the harm will occur,” said Darren L. Hutchinson, a professor and associate dean at the University of Florida School of Law. “Police can watch someone attack you, refuse to intervene and not violate the Constitution

The Supreme Court has repeatedly held that the government has only a duty to protect persons who are “in custody,” he pointed out.

Back the blue

https://media.local10.com/document_dev/2018/07/11/MSD%20students%20Vs.%20Broward%20County_1531323754856_12351849_ver1.0.pdf

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_of_Castle_Rock_v._Gonzales

Yep.

Those cops were there because... they didn't have to do anything?

Most of the cops probably just like looking at dead kids and grieving parents.  They weren't actually doing anything.  Certainly not taking any kind of action.

The cop who was shot in the head? Same. He wasn't trying to protect shit.

The cop that took out the shooter? He was probably looking for an opportunity to kill a Hispanic.  He wasn't compelled to take any action.

Lazy fuckin good for nothing cops. The one shot in the head will probably get a nice paid vacation too i bet.

Yeah just standing around, cowardly, not doing a fucking thing.

I wish a cadre of getbiggers would've deployed to Uvalde. Between the legal experts and bonafidr badasses they would've made mince meat of the shooter and then ate the. Cops for dessert.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: May 26, 2022, 07:27:05 AM »
A cop didn't kill him.  A border patrol agent did.

The cops were standing around playing with their dicks.

No shit sherlock.

Wtf do you think a border patrol agent is?

You know what a state trooper is? A cop.

A county deputy? A cop

A city police officer? A cop.

Yeah. It wasnt the cops. It wasn't law enforcement it was a border patrol agent. We all know the vast difference in carachter and courage and intelligence of a border patrol agent as opposed to all other forms of law enforcement.!

Fucking Clarence Darrow.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: May 26, 2022, 07:49:11 AM »
So, we are debating the definition of a cop?

The 40 inept chickenshit local cops and troopers who played with their dicks until a REAL cop showed up.

Is that how the Army works compared to the Marines?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: May 26, 2022, 07:53:44 AM »
What do you think this video shows exactly?

A bunch of cops trying to sort through the chaos.

While a bunch of emotional and irrational- understably so- parents add to the chaos.

Yeah no need to document anything.  No need to do a role call or a head count no need to preserve evidence

There could be IEDs or a second shooter like Columbine but thats ok. No need to figure that shit out. Let the parents run through the fucking s hool.

Yep. Cowardly incompetent cops. All of them. Especially the one that was shot in the head. And the border patrol who killed the shooter. Both losers just harrassing grieving parents.

Jesus fucking christ.

Because twitter said so.

Most schools in Texas that I know of participate in active shooter drills on the weekend, how often I don’t know. But they go through plans and procedures in a shooting situation. One of the rules is you don’t ask the kids or teachers to open doors to come out and you don’t ask who needs help. An officer either identifies the location of the shooter to engage or begins to sweep while all teachers never open a door unless the door is opened by a key.

Sounds like procedures need to be followed and more procedures developed. It’s not a hostage situation it’s an action e shooter situation. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #199 on: May 26, 2022, 08:59:21 AM »

Since it's not a gun issue, why did the governor slash 210 million from the budget that impacts mental health?