Author Topic: Texas school shooting  (Read 25896 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Texas school shooting
« Reply #375 on: May 28, 2022, 02:10:57 PM »
oaks brain is wired differently, like a 1-watt bulb, he doesnt get common sense. He just supports the current thing...

I am all for free speech and don't think oak should be banned just makes me aware of the level of stupidity possible in some human beings. Those pics of the robots having the different 'latest' chip inserted are so accurate for wackos like him.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #376 on: May 28, 2022, 02:46:57 PM »
EVERY NRA member this weekend: “If Americans had more guns none of this would be happening.”

🙄

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #377 on: May 28, 2022, 02:56:47 PM »
EVERY NRA member this weekend: “If Americans had more guns none of this would be happening.”

🙄

EVERY Democrat this weekend: "If we pass more laws and take guns away from law abiding citizens none of this would be happening."

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: May 28, 2022, 03:01:29 PM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #379 on: May 28, 2022, 03:21:24 PM »
https://www.city-journal.org/school-shootings-horrific-but-statistically-rare

"“Why are we willing to live with this carnage?” Biden asked in his speech after the Uvalde killings, portraying them as the continuation of a decade of ceaseless slaughter by citing the “900 incidents of gunfire” on school grounds since 2012. But few students died in these incidents, which typically occurred outside the school building and often involved non-students going there after school hours. When Fox totals the number of students killed by any sort of gunfire at school in the past decade, including the victims in Uvalde, it works out to 10 deaths per year—among more than 50 million students. “Hundreds of children die every year in drowning accidents,” he says. “We need lifeguards at pools more than armed guards at schools.”"

Ban ChOak not guns.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: May 28, 2022, 03:22:52 PM »
oaks brain is wired differently, like a 1-watt bulb, he doesnt get common sense. He just supports the current thing...

Hahahhaha.  Excellent.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #381 on: May 28, 2022, 03:41:38 PM »
You fucking jack ass cracker.

There's a law against Murder.

Are you aware of that?

Let me get this straight:

Someone who's willing to ignore the consequences of breaking the laws against murder is going to be deterred by an administrative law against owning a gun?

Libs always think the answer is more regulation and laws. We have the biggest government in the history of the world but that’s not enough.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: May 28, 2022, 03:43:50 PM »
🙄🙄🙄

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #383 on: May 28, 2022, 03:46:35 PM »
EVERY Democrat this weekend: "If we pass more laws and take guns away from law abiding citizens none of this would be happening."

Every democrat this weekend seemingly forgetting that there are laws against murdering people thinking that creating a law against possessing a gun will fix the problem.

The democrats think they can fix everything by creating a new law. Only when those laws are broken they're the first to fault "the system: and hand out joke sentencing and talk about reform instead of punishment.

Black kid shoots a cop? Eh no big deal. Give him a 500 dollar bond then drop the charges. And dont hold the kid or the judge accountable.

This school shooting is a disgusting tragedy BUT what 20 to 30 people were killed or injured? A mass shooting is a statistical anomaly.
That many people will be killed in Chicago this week and every week for this entire year. Same for the past 40 years.
Every fucking week. And no democrats give a flying fuck about changing or enforcing gun laws there.

Disgusting hypocrites.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: May 28, 2022, 03:53:39 PM »
"Journalists are similarly deceptive when they call Uvalde the 27th “school shooting” of this year, or classify the spree in Buffalo as one of the hundreds of “mass shootings” in America annually. But these “mass shootings” typically don’t result in more than one death, if that, and the ones with multiple fatalities typically involve family disputes at home, gang conflict, or other criminal activity like drug dealing or robbery. They’re not random attacks like that in Buffalo, which meets Fox’s criteria for a  “mass public shooting”: one in a public place with at least four fatalities and not related to domestic violence, gang conflict, or other crimes. On average, a half dozen of these occur annually. Mass public shootings at schools are much rarer: a total of 12 in the past 34 years."

Lying scumbag "journalists" use a fake news deliberately deceptive definition of "mass public shooting".

Read it:  https://www.city-journal.org/school-shootings-horrific-but-statistically-rare

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: May 28, 2022, 03:58:22 PM »
"Journalists are similarly deceptive when they call Uvalde the 27th “school shooting” of this year, or classify the spree in Buffalo as one of the hundreds of “mass shootings” in America annually. But these “mass shootings” typically don’t result in more than one death, if that, and the ones with multiple fatalities typically involve family disputes at home, gang conflict, or other criminal activity like drug dealing or robbery. They’re not random attacks like that in Buffalo, which meets Fox’s criteria for a  “mass public shooting”: one in a public place with at least four fatalities and not related to domestic violence, gang conflict, or other crimes. On average, a half dozen of these occur annually. Mass public shootings at schools are much rarer: a total of 12 in the past 34 years."

Lying scumbag "journalists" use a fake news deliberately deceptive definition of "mass public shooting".

Read it:  https://www.city-journal.org/school-shootings-horrific-but-statistically-rare

What you say? The media lie? No way.

The media only lies if its something that is contrary to what I believe.

If its something that affirms my beliefs then its true. Every time.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #386 on: May 28, 2022, 03:59:42 PM »
Forks don't make people fat

Pencils don't misspell words

Guns don't commit murder

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #387 on: May 28, 2022, 04:06:09 PM »

Not just Fox News, but also far-left mag Mother Jones uses that definition.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #388 on: May 28, 2022, 04:06:57 PM »
More gun laws aren’t going to cure mental illness.   That being said those were some slack ass cops.  I’ve never seen a fireman standing outside a burning building because they were too scared to in.   I guess that’s why there isn’t any Fuck The Fire Department songs out.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: May 28, 2022, 04:11:01 PM »
Forks don't make people fat

Pencils don't misspell words

Guns don't commit murder

🙄

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #391 on: May 28, 2022, 05:24:43 PM »
And Trump doing his little dance after giving his oh so so heartfelt little speech at the N.R.A. convention!

what a sick sociopath fuck!!...

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: May 28, 2022, 06:57:04 PM »
And Trump doing his little dance after giving his oh so so heartfelt little speech at the N.R.A. convention!

Why does that make him a sociopath?

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #393 on: May 28, 2022, 07:30:17 PM »
beakdoctor.... dancing after a alleged somber event and remembrance of 21 people murdered!....

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #394 on: May 28, 2022, 10:11:28 PM »
This is what I've seen and read.  I'm so paranoid about propaganda and misinformation that I'm not declaring it to be irrefutable fact yet, but I think this is what happened.

Local cops were allegedly on the scene for between 45 minutes to a fucking hour while the killer was in the school with the children.  They spent more energy restraining the parents than they did stopping the massacre. 

At a certain point an off-duty member of another law enforcement agency (border patrol I think) put his kit on and went to work.  He engaged the killer and put his lights out.  Took a round in the head but it was just a flesh wound.  The dude looked like a Chuck Norris stunt double.  May God bless him.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #395 on: May 28, 2022, 10:23:00 PM »

How about we talk about Robert Francis O’Roark and Obama…fuck, let’s go balls out and talk about the entire lefts fake narrative. You’re approaching OAK territory “Tom”

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: May 28, 2022, 11:40:54 PM »
beakdoctor.... dancing after a alleged somber event and remembrance of 21 people murdered!....

One has nothing to do with the other. Two totally unrelated events. You make it sound like he was dancing because of the tragedy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #397 on: May 29, 2022, 02:51:16 AM »
Can someone pleae just shoot OAK in his brainless head....the guy has to be trolling no one could be as fucked up as he is.....I HOPE.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #398 on: May 29, 2022, 04:37:18 AM »

Libturd alert, TDS libturd alert, wooo, woo, woo, wooo...

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #399 on: May 29, 2022, 05:22:57 AM »
This is a result of the Leftist Progs winning in the culture war.

Society, culture, morality, the family unit....all shattered.

This is the end result.

Have Fun.