Author Topic: Getbig Contests in 2022?  (Read 8851 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Getbig Contests in 2022?
« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2022, 04:12:27 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2022, 04:21:03 AM »
B. Hank,

Maybe you should train me for my cycle.

Send me a delts workout. We can start there, and make it a board thing.
TRAIN YOU ???

HE HAS NO CLUE HOW TO TRAIN.....YOU`VE DONE GREAT ON YOUR OWN DON`T RUIN YOUR BUILD BY HOOKING UP WITH A KNOW IT ALL KNOW NOTHING  NOBODY WHEN YOU CAN BENCH MORE THAN HE CAN SQUAT.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2022, 04:35:51 AM »
TRAIN YOU ???

HE HAS NO CLUE HOW TO TRAIN.....YOU`VE DONE GREAT ON YOUR OWN DON`T RUIN YOUR BUILD BY HOOKING UP WITH A KNOW IT ALL KNOW NOTHING  NOBODY WHEN YOU CAN BENCH MORE THAN HE CAN SQUAT.

Not too sure about that - he does appear to have a crooked Doc connection to write him dodgy 'TRT' scripts - we could all use one of them! ;D
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2022, 05:06:26 AM »
TRAIN YOU ???

Come on Wes go ahead and step up lets see you 160lbs of 70 year old steel built from HARD TRAINING

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2022, 05:07:15 AM »
B. Hank,

Maybe you should train me for my cycle.

Send me a delts workout. We can start there, and make it a board thing.

Stop training your delts and start focusing on your chest instead

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2022, 05:09:36 AM »
Gym Rat and Krank smoking bhank in this thread.

Gym Rat looks respectable and 56 years old. Krank just looks bad. Neither are really close to my level if we were to be honest. You guys can say different all you want I have eyes it's not even close. Props to gym rat though as he is respectable especially for 56

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #106 on: June 07, 2022, 05:14:57 AM »
Gym rat has bigger and better pecs than bhanks.

BHANKS’ chest is very lopsided.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 07, 2022, 05:24:29 AM »
Gym rat has bigger and better pecs than bhanks.

BHANKS’ chest is very lopsided.

Gym Rat doesn't have a single vein showing in his arms or seperation in his delts. His bodyfat is much higher. Look at my recent pic he is not bigger either. But again not even going to debate. I have eyes I know what I am looking at. But I am not hear to tear down a 56 year old man who is in pretty good shape he just isn't in my kind of shape.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2022, 05:35:34 AM »
Gym Rat doesn't have a single vein showing in his arms or seperation in his delts. His bodyfat is much higher. Look at my recent pic he is not bigger either. But again not even going to debate. I have eyes I know what I am looking at. But I am not hear to tear down a 56 year old man who is in pretty good shape he just isn't in my kind of shape.

Who says being ripped is the standard? That’s YOUR standard, not everyone else’s.

Not everyone wants to be ripped.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 07, 2022, 05:42:53 AM »
Who says being ripped is the standard? That’s YOUR standard, not everyone else’s.

Not everyone wants to be ripped.

Again it's not even debatable I have eyes Gym Rat and me are about the same size. The difference is his bodyfat is higher he doesn't have my condition but yeah he is also older so I am giving him his props but fuck no he doesn't beat me and Krank isn't even worth mentioning.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #110 on: June 07, 2022, 05:47:11 AM »
Again it's not even debatable I have eyes Gym Rat and me are about the same size. The difference is his bodyfat is higher he doesn't have my condition but yeah he is also older so I am giving him his props but fuck no he doesn't beat me and Krank isn't even worth mentioning.

Youre bigger (taller and heavier).

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 07, 2022, 05:51:51 AM »
Youre bigger (taller and heavier).

I would be happy if I was in your condition at 56. If we were to grading on a curve it would be different. But regardless I think we are both in shape and would both get some looks. When I say size I mean development on our frames thickness. Krank is not he needs to tighten up.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #112 on: June 07, 2022, 05:53:18 AM »
Has the date and format of the contest been settled?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2022, 05:54:50 AM »
Has the date and format of the contest been settled?

It has already started if you haven't notice post up a current pic to enter

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 07, 2022, 05:59:38 AM »

you need your eyes checked.

His arms are bigger and not torn
his chest is bigger and not torn

he is also on less drugs

Gym rat> Healy

Krank is natural and bigger than you.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2022, 06:01:46 AM »
I would be happy if I was in your condition at 56. If we were to grading on a curve it would be different. But regardless I think we are both in shape and would both get some looks. When I say size I mean development on our frames thickness. Krank is not he needs to tighten up.

Looks from who? what world do you live in where you think people are marveling at your torn aas abused body. its actually sad this is what you strive for.

have you seen the scraps on your head you are clinging to?

its apparent you suffer from an inferiority complex with that statement or a closet homo.. one or the other.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 07, 2022, 06:03:52 AM »
you need your eyes checked.

His arms are bigger and not torn
his chest is bigger and not torn

he is also on less drugs

Gym rat> Healy

Krank is natural and bigger than you.

Like I said Gym Rat looks pretty good. But yeah I win that comparison if you feel different fine. He is 56 years old so not going to tear the guy down but he doesn't quite have my size or condition but he is in the ballpark. You get no credit or points for being on or claiming to be on a vegan non gmo diet.  As far as Krank he just looks fucking awful no even going to dignify that with further explanation.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 07, 2022, 06:06:45 AM »
Like I said Gym Rat looks pretty good. But yeah I win that comparison if you feel different fine. He is 56 years old so not going to tear the guy down but he doesn't quite have my size or condition but he is in the ballpark. You get no credit or points for being on or claiming to be on a vegan non gmo diet.  As far as Krank he just looks fucking awful no even going to dignify that with further explanation.

Who on getbig is a Vegan?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #118 on: June 07, 2022, 06:06:57 AM »
Gym Rat looks respectable and 56 years old. Krank just looks bad. Neither are really close to my level if we were to be honest. You guys can say different all you want I have eyes it's not even close. Props to gym rat though as he is respectable especially for 56

I have no desire to look like you do Brian.  In case you've missed it over all of my posts to you....I don't give a fuck to be some super lean asshole like you.  Its not important to me anymore.  I am in shape, I enjoy my life and how I perform at the gym.  You continue to use your LEANNESS as a metric as your self worth.  Good for you.  Congrats.

Remember....its Mr. Krank from now on bitch, or else.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 07, 2022, 06:08:52 AM »

Can I tell you how many fucks I give?  I have even given you opportunity after opportunity to back up your claims to me...and you fall short.  Too bad you couldn't show up this washed up, awful looking old man.  Would have gone a long way to your list of mega accomplishments in your life.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2022, 06:10:21 AM »

Because you think I do?  Yeah...I'll consider it once you actually squat 405 like you said you could. 

How many times have I told you to address me as MISTER?  Know your place boy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2022, 06:11:28 AM »
Can I tell you how many fucks I give?  I have even given you opportunity after opportunity to back up your claims to me...and you fall short.  Too bad you couldn't show up this washed up, awful looking old man.  Would have gone a long way to your list of mega accomplishments in your life.

What do you want to compete at milking your titties? For fuck sake stop worrying about me today right now and start worrying about yourself. You have work to do. Crossfit aint cutting it

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #122 on: June 07, 2022, 06:14:50 AM »
So 5 pages in, the consensus is that bhank looks like shit.

Got it.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2022, 06:15:38 AM »
What do you want to compete at milking your titties? For fuck sake stop worrying about me today right now and start worrying about yourself. You have work to do. Crossfit aint cutting it

God - you are obsessed with man-boobs! ;D

T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 07, 2022, 06:23:06 AM »
God - you are obsessed with man-boobs! ;D

Oh look Fags going to Fag