Author Topic: Funny story  (Read 2648 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Funny story
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2022, 08:05:43 AM »
Before anyone else makes mean and cruel comments.... I am sedentary, have not stepped into a gym for years, and enjoy dressing like an accountant at almost 50 🤗

I spent the last few months studying the Unified Field Theory and advanced math and physics... what do you expect me to dress like  ???

Do you have a degree in any of these fields? Have you made any contributions in these fields? Why are you studying them for?

I can understand if you were a professor who dressed like that. But this sounds like you are studying these fields as more of a hobby but trying to dress and act like you have degrees in these fields and/or that you a a professor.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2022, 08:24:18 AM »
Dear SF1900. I assume Sev is studying advanced math and physics to own other Getbiggers in our various online discussions? What else is he supposed to do? Driving around in the BMW all day, or sailing in the yacht gets boring after a while...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2022, 08:31:19 AM »
🤫

28 inch waist, panther like build, check the photo... still more athletic than you or your entire family tree
LOL Gypsy!
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2022, 08:43:37 AM »
Many folks spend decades mastering graduate-level physics, impressive Sev has managed it in a few months.

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2022, 08:50:34 AM »
Bunch of closeted homos ganging up on me because I am not fat, lazy or stupid. Must be betgig

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2022, 08:51:31 AM »
Do you have a degree in any of these fields? Have you made any contributions in these fields? Why are you studying them for?

I can understand if you were a professor who dressed like that. But this sounds like you are studying these fields as more of a hobby but trying to dress and act like you have degrees in these fields and/or that you a a professor.

If cock were logic, you would be another Albert (the jew not the prince

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2022, 09:03:23 AM »
I wear medium everyrhing... I like a normal fit. Not into the current 2 sizes too small to make sure everyone sees ypu workout trend. In the words of Milos, no need for that. If you are in shape, peoplewill notice anyway

fair enough.  you are very slim so even a normal fit can appear baggy on your frame.  not an attack, just feedback

whats the diet like?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2022, 09:07:12 AM »
If cock were logic, you would be another Albert (the jew not the prince

So, in other words, you are trying to dress and act like a professor without actually being one.

Strange that someone would feel the need to dress like a professor to sit home and study math in their own time.

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2022, 09:07:55 AM »
Many folks spend decades mastering graduate-level physics, impressive Sev has managed it in a few months.

Even more so that he is dressing the part!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2022, 09:08:52 AM »
Dear SF1900. I assume Sev is studying advanced math and physics to own other Getbiggers in our various online discussions? What else is he supposed to do? Driving around in the BMW all day, or sailing in the yacht gets boring after a while...

Hopefully Sev tells us more about ancient reptilians.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2022, 09:09:16 AM »
What's the point of being ripped when you are that small? You literally look like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia, when you have clothes on.

I was obviously never that ripped, but when I lost weight down to 175, my family asked me if I was sick. I said, no, I'm just in shape.

Still was a blow to the ego though. All that hard work to look like nothing with clothes on.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2022, 09:21:11 AM »
You sound like the quintesential "you are too thin to justify my fatness" type of gay

Here are 2 free tips (not cock, don't get 2 excited) for you

One less rep

Put the fork down sometimes

you look like you dont have the energy to pick one up.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2022, 10:20:30 AM »
excuse me for not dressing up like a clown 50yo peaky blinders meets grunge wannabe

;D Nice

But the clothes do look very baggy especially for a European. Don't people there wear tighter clothes to begin with?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2022, 10:23:19 AM »
Bunch of closeted homos ganging up on me because I am not fat, lazy or stupid. Must be betgig
Typical Romanian Gypsy. I’d trust Biden before I trusted Sev the Gypsy. You’re a total loser. Now go fuck off back to your shack!
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2022, 10:27:18 AM »
Anything can be taken to extremes.

I think you are taking this to an extreme.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2022, 10:51:59 AM »
What's the point of being ripped when you are that small? You literally look like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia, when you have clothes on.

I was obviously never that ripped, but when I lost weight down to 175, my family asked me if I was sick. I said, no, I'm just in shape.

Still was a blow to the ego though. All that hard work to look like nothing with clothes on.

Shizzo…..

Stop.  You are not on Goodrums level of trolling.

If you were in any shape or ever at 175, besides your freshman year of high school, you would have posted the pics.

Nice try.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2022, 11:30:41 AM »

What's the funny story?

Also, weren't you 195, in pretty good shape?

Why lose all that size, while not getting massively proportionally leaner? What was wrong with being 195 in pretty good condition?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2022, 11:33:37 AM »
Shizzo…..

Stop.  You are not on Goodrums level of trolling.

If you were in any shape or ever at 175, besides your freshman year of high school, you would have posted the pics.

Nice try.

So is it true that King Shizzo is the eminent classic Getbigger, Alex23? One of the biggest guys on Getbig!

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2022, 11:46:02 AM »
;D Nice

But the clothes do look very baggy especially for a European. Don't people there wear tighter clothes to begin with?

I would not call them baggy, they fit normal. It is true that nowadays everyone wears tight fitting everything. Not my style

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2022, 11:47:53 AM »

Theirs was not an unusual response to weight loss. Other people become accustomed to seeing you at a certain weight. If you either gain or lose a noticeable amount of weight, it throws their image of you off. In other words, they think you don't look like you. This also factors in for the person who has gained or lost weight... they don't recognize themselves and often revert to their more familiar physique.

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2022, 11:53:26 AM »
What's the funny story?

Also, weren't you 195, in pretty good shape?

Why lose all that size, while not getting massively proportionally leaner? What was wrong with being 195 in pretty good condition?
I did. What would be tge point of living the 195 lbs lifestyle? I feel good and am in the shape of my life. Bodybuilding will play tricks on your mind. It is called bigorexia. Nothing healthy about eating all the time to look a certain way. It is lliving out a fantasy. That was instilled into your mind as a teenager perhaps via bodybuilding magazines. I often found myself judging people acording to their physical developement or lack thereof which is notnormal

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2022, 12:11:08 PM »
I did. What would be tge point of living the 195 lbs lifestyle? I feel good and am in the shape of my life. Bodybuilding will play tricks on your mind. It is called bigorexia. Nothing healthy about eating all the time to look a certain way. It is lliving out a fantasy. That was instilled into your mind as a teenager perhaps via bodybuilding magazines. I often found myself judging people acording to their physical developement or lack thereof which is notnormal
You’re and have always been a poser. Never had the heart for much in life that’s why you are where you are in life at 50, no where. How’s that fantasy BMW working out for you? How many times did you take it in the ass from Sherdlow? Fucking gypsy!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2022, 12:15:17 PM »

You make some excellent points. The main thing is to be comfortable in your own skin.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2022, 12:18:20 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2022, 12:48:29 PM »
A poem for Sev

Some years ago he was larger than life
banging women right and left... not looking for a wife
he was trolling the boards of getbig with photoshopped arms
many getbiggers were taken back and felt charmed

nobody was safe off the board. Sev befriended Xerxes on Facebook and stole his photo
all while posing as a hot woman on Facebook with a magical bandeau
fat panda said he was a sociopath, but that did not bother him the slightest
and unlike many getbiggers, he was not a ultrarightist

Sev showed us his book about mind control
what was the purpose of that book? Now his focus is on physics and math
SF1900 does not think he is on a good path

Getbiggers will keep hating, but Sev is now rolling deep in a BMW car
maybe getting the next Romanian hottie is never too far?
What happened to Radu? We still need some answers here
but to getting big and muscular, we know he does no longer adhere...