Author Topic: White Boy Gets Stomped and Beaten To Death By 3 Black Guys  (Read 5106 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: White Boy Gets Stomped and Beaten To Death By 3 Black Guys
« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2022, 01:27:29 PM »
Evidently the dead kid was hanging/driving around with some other inter-city youths. I can only imagine that made dead kid think he was now an honorary member of the tribe.

Dead kid was mistaken.
a

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #101 on: June 14, 2022, 01:46:41 PM »
Play stupid games win stupid prizes. One should know and I don’t care how young or stupid you may be that doing such a thing would wind up bad. But it shouldn’t be this way either, those three trash bags have no control and have to beat a kid to death? Simply beat his ass and walk away. They should be killed asap as they are nothing but fucking animals and that is an insult to animals but only way to describe it.

Waterguns Rob?

Reason till kill someone?

Low Impulse Control of Peace

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #102 on: June 14, 2022, 01:49:45 PM »
Waterguns Rob?

Reason till kill someone?

Low Impulse Control of Peace

In black peoples world is what I’m saying, anyone knows spraying some black guys with a water gun or paint ball gun whatever it is is more than likely gonna end bad. I’m not saying it’s deserved I’m saying it’s their mentality so you should know that going in and if you don’t you must be somewhat special, wouldn’t you agree?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 14, 2022, 01:59:29 PM »
In black peoples world is what I’m saying, anyone knows spraying some black guys with a water gun or paint ball gun whatever it is is more than likely gonna end bad. I’m not saying it’s deserved I’m saying it’s their mentality so you should know that going in and if you don’t you must be somewhat special, wouldn’t you agree?

There should never be a black peoples world.

People should be able to do conduct without being beaten to death

Just look at these Low Impulse control critters

They shouldn't even be allowed to be in the USA

The culprit of peace

Normal people (with decent IQ and EQ) would have understood that it was just a youngsters prank and not a threat to their lives.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 14, 2022, 02:20:15 PM »

The culprit of peace

Normal people (with decent IQ and EQ) would have understood that it was just a youngsters prank and not a threat to their lives.

I agree completely. Unfortunately that’s not the world we live in. People would be wise to teach that.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 14, 2022, 02:28:07 PM »
I agree completely. Unfortunately that’s not the world we live in. People would be wise to teach that.

We need to change this world back to how it was

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #106 on: June 14, 2022, 02:32:27 PM »

The culprit of peace

They werent normal and there is plenty of white i know that would gun down someone if they even looked at them funny
A

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2022, 01:35:17 AM »

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2022, 05:11:17 AM »

First of all please stop referring to white males as "boys".  The only "boys" are the dindu nuffins!  And second we need to exterminate the entire race of dindus. PERIOD !  NO EXCEPTIONS.  They are what's ruining society. Look at almost every public brawl ( fast food especially) or pretty much any shooting in the streets etc. Dindues do it. And while we are at it we need to teach white kids to stay away from them. Do not hang with them doo not breed with them just STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM! All these decent good white parents and grandparents are getting stuck raising zebra kids because their daughters and grandaughter went black and ruined their lives and now are ruining their lives too!  I personally would disown my daughter if she ever did a rufus!

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2022, 05:23:08 AM »

First of all please stop referring to white males as "boys".  The only "boys" are the dindu nuffins!  And second we need to exterminate the entire race of dindus. PERIOD !  NO EXCEPTIONS.  They are what's ruining society. Look at almost every public brawl ( fast food especially) or pretty much any shooting in the streets etc. Dindues do it. And while we are at it we need to teach white kids to stay away from them. Do not hang with them doo not breed with them just STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM! All these decent good white parents and grandparents are getting stuck raising zebra kids because their daughters and grandaughter went black and ruined their lives and now are ruining their lives too!  I personally would disown my daughter if she ever did a rufus!

Same here.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2022, 08:49:26 AM »

Can work on their novels while in jail for murder. Maybe even Beethoven's 12th...

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2022, 08:55:53 AM »
blacks are killing people in record numbers these days under a very soft libturd legal system.
No fear...
and when a good cop takes out one these black punks he´s a criminal.  ::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2022, 04:18:31 PM »
Can work on their novels while in jail for murder. Maybe even Beethoven's 12th...

the only person who could write Beethovens 12 is Beethoven, and he isnt doing it

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2022, 06:43:48 PM »

The culprit of peace

hell, if he tried that in a gun-friendly state like texas he'd have been liable to get shot

this kid tried to play a juvenile prank on some people who weren't gonna take kindly to disrespect and now he's dead.  what did he think was gonna happen, they'd enjoy getting shot by some random kids water gun?  good riddance

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: June 23, 2022, 05:47:30 AM »
hell, if he tried that in a gun-friendly state like texas he'd have been liable to get shot

this kid tried to play a juvenile prank on some people who weren't gonna take kindly to disrespect and now he's dead.  what did he think was gonna happen, they'd enjoy getting shot by some random kids water gun?  good riddance
Hopefully the Black punks get Gassed. wish i could watch it as they try to hold their breath. :D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #116 on: June 23, 2022, 05:50:39 AM »
Hopefully the Black punks get Gassed. wish i could watch it as they try to hold their breath. :D

having a normal one, i see :-X

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2022, 04:44:50 PM »
Graphic details released in horror death of teen found dead in a school parking lot after chilling 911 call

The Summit County Medical Examiner's Office has released its findings following an autopsy performed on Liming.

They found that Liming had suffered a broken occipital bone connected to the cervical spine. It also protects the brain.

The report revealed that the 17-year-old was also stomped on, leaving the imprint of a shoe on his chest wall.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/5658605/graphic-details-death-ethan-liming-lebron-james-school-akron/

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2022, 10:37:52 PM »

1. Aspects of ADOS are just catching up to all shit y'all have done since everyone arrived in North America

2. Zebra Kid promotion is a generational erasure policy so why are you complaining? 67 vs 13% of the population so 67% will have a surplus of women. WW+BM=BiRs who marry and reproduce 80% of the time with white.  I would think that favors whites, wouldn't you?

only one black man in that picture

I know he is a getbig favorite but there is only one black man in that photo

only one black man in that family

Review grandkids in all these case studies.

If Mayonnaise Nation knew what they know now, they would have had white women have kids with slave men vs the other way around.  Hence black women's offspring tend to identify as black 80% of the time. 

So it's in your best interest to tell probate black men that they are creating black people with non-black women. Why do you think every other billboard or commercial has a black man with a white woman?

Hope this helps.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2022, 11:32:10 PM »
1. Aspects of ADOS are just catching up to all shit y'all have done since everyone arrived in North America[/color]

2. Zebra Kid promotion is a generational erasure policy so why are you complaining? 67 vs 13% of the population so 67% will have a surplus of women. WW+BM=BiRs who marry and reproduce 80% of the time with white.  I would think that favors whites, wouldn't you?

only one black man in that picture

I know he is a getbig favorite but there is only one black man in that photo

only one black man in that family

Review grandkids in all these case studies.

If Mayonnaise Nation knew what they know now, they would have had white women have kids with slave men vs the other way around.  Hence black women's offspring tend to identify as black 80% of the time. 

So it's in your best interest to tell probate black men that they are creating black people with non-black women. Why do you think every other billboard or commercial has a black man with a white woman?

Hope this helps.

What did Asians do to deserve the brutal treatment of ados?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2022, 04:18:36 AM »

What did Asians do to deserve the brutal treatment of ados?

What did the Japanese do to deserve 2 bombs vs dropping them on Germany?  ADOS' incidents pale in comparison. Keep trying to sell Mayonnaise Nation as the most innocent group on the face of this earth.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2022, 04:36:39 AM »
What did the Japanese do to deserve 2 bombs vs dropping them on Germany?  ADOS' incidents pale in comparison. Keep trying to sell Mayonnaise Nation as the most innocent group on the face of this earth.

Nothing is over until we say it is.
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2022, 04:56:16 AM »
Nothing is over until we say it is.
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

???

The Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor
A

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2022, 04:59:21 AM »

???

The Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor

A quote from "Animal House", I guess you didnt see that classic Vince?

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2022, 05:26:45 AM »

Arnt you half mayonnaise?