Author Topic: Vaccine Death Report  (Read 6162 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Re: Vaccine Death Report
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2022, 09:57:22 AM »
Yes 3 coworkers died of cardiac events with zero history. 38, 42, and 52 years old and all very healthy. Each event was within days of either the second or booster shot. The 38 year old collapsed in front of several paramedics and was still not revived.

We have also a group of disabled people. Another coworker friend had an eye stroke blinding his right eye hours after his booster.

Oak says I just attack him, my joke at the end is sarcastically replying to his never ending litany of insults calling people idiots for not wanting or needing the vaccine.

My wife is a BUSY primary care provider and works in a large group. Ignorant people parroting some crap info about 99% of doctors recommending these shots couldn’t be further from the truth.

She has treated hundreds of horrific reactions to both the shots as well as Remdisvir. Liver failure is actually VERY common from the Remdisvir. It is acknowledged by the CDC but downplayed as rare. So rare my wife has four patients in a small county with the reactions.

She has also signed death certificates on patients that passed unexpectedly right after the shots. She is not allowed to consider the vaccine as the cause per her employer policy. All her colleagues are afraid to speak their true opinions on the shots as they fear repercussions.

These are the facts as we witness them in real life. Nurses seeing the same have fled the profession if they have the means, creating a massive staff shortage in our hospitals. The problem is further compounded by young girls changing school choices from nursing to other fields as the schools are requiring them. I see this firsthand also as families in my profession has historically produced offspring that go into healthcare.

The fact that everyone in health care sees the disassociation from reality that is clear from the CDC, the AMA, and the media is driving a distrust of the system I believe is irreparable. It is truly sad.

That’s a terrible story.

I’m very sorry for your loss.

🙁

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2022, 10:08:44 AM »
Brutal if true

Thankfully, it's not.

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2022, 12:41:19 PM »
That’s a terrible story.

I’m very sorry for your loss.

🙁

I will provide funeral notices to any member here privately EXCEPT OAK. These notices include our occupation.

He is a piece of shit and deserves nothing from me.

I would be happy to pull out my large cock and piss on him, to which he would not protest as I will inform him in a Rachel Maddow voice that it is raining.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2022, 12:47:42 PM »
I will provide funeral notices to any member here privately EXCEPT OAK. These notices include our occupation.

He is a piece of shit and deserves nothing from me.

I would be happy to pull out my large cock and piss on him, to which he would not protest as I will inform him in a Rachel Maddow voice that it is raining.

Hi Matt!

😎

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2022, 01:05:52 PM »
Hi Dick! Glad you got your glasses on ready for the rain shower.

8)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2022, 01:28:16 PM »
Hi Dick! Glad you got your glasses on ready for the rain shower.

8)

Just as I thought.

A Matt C. gimmick account.

Big Surprise!

🙄

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2022, 12:30:17 AM »

Stutheobald

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2022, 12:50:26 AM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2022, 01:06:35 AM »
yeah, no.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid-infectiousness-nejm/fact-check-nejm-study-does-not-show-that-unvaccinated-people-with-covid-are-infectious-for-less-time-than-the-vaccinated-idUSL1N2ZD1OZ

and here is the actual report if you want to read it  https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2202092

do you even bother to check what you post? of course not, its called confirmation bias

Calm down baldie, so you believe "fact checkers"? I dont care if true or not, I post things for others to decide.
Like if you lick "caulk or knot" ? And to trigger libturd-sheep... Mission accomplished...

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2022, 02:19:11 AM »
''fact checkers'' - hahahahaha how dumb do you have to be to believe this lol

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2022, 09:42:39 AM »

Using Negative Binomial regression models, the weekly emergency call counts were significantly associated with the rates of 1st and 2nd vaccine doses administered to this age group but were not with COVID-19 infection rates. While not establishing causal relationships, the findings raise concerns regarding vaccine-induced undetected severe cardiovascular side-effects and underscore the already established causal relationship between vaccines and myocarditis, a frequent cause of unexpected cardiac arrest in young individuals. Surveillance of potential vaccine side-effects and COVID-19 outcomes should incorporate EMS and other health data to identify public health trends (e.g., increased in EMS calls), and promptly investigate potential underlying causes.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2022, 01:00:46 PM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2022, 04:22:24 AM »
LOL

Once again the antivaxxers get CRUSHED!

😆😆😆

Nah, no ones getting crushed, Not even you. If you listen to libturd "fact-checkers" you already fail:

---------- I'm not saying this (or anything) is fact, just posting it. You and I dont really know the truth, no one does ---------

A study out of the United Kingdom has shown that health care workers who received multiple COVID-19 vaccine boosters after initially being infected with the original virus strain from Wuhan are more prone to chronic reinfection from the Omicron variant.

This may help explain why the people who have received several COVID-19 vaccine boosters are increasingly the ones who end up in the hospital with severe COVID-19 symptoms, sometimes resulting in death.

this phenomenon is the result of a process called “immune imprinting,” whereby initial exposure to a virus strain may prevent the body from producing enough neutralizing antibodies against a newer strain.

“All over the world, we are seeing these datasets that show that, unfortunately, the people that are dying and being hospitalized are overwhelmingly the highly vaccinated,” he said. “It is not those that have natural immunity.”

These debates can go on forever,only some folks admit to not really knowing the truth, where you think you do by listening to the drug-pushers and MSM.

That is where "the fail" lies...  Sheep...

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2022, 07:02:25 AM »
A total normal trend  ::)

--------------

Anyone can play the "Oak game" and think they are "winning"  ::)   (Brain-dead)...

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is tracking this problem. In weighing the risk of myocarditis against the benefit of preventing severe Covid-19, the U.K., Norway, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, have suspended second-dose covid vaccinations for adolescents.

Cardiac injury is observed in the hearts of some patients recently given mRNA vaccines (which can increase heart inflammation) and in post-Covid-19 infections. Health practitioners, parents, and coaches should recognize the potential added risk of mRNA Covid vaccination in athletes and take the necessary precautions.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2022, 01:24:36 AM »

*Note that the total number of (reported) deaths associated with the COVID-19 vaccines is more than TRIPLE the number of
deaths associated with all other vaccines combined since the year 1990.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2022, 08:54:37 PM »
Calm down baldie, so you believe "fact checkers"? I dont care if true or not, I post things for others to decide.
Like if you lick "caulk or knot" ? And to trigger libturd-sheep... Mission accomplished...

Your statement which I bolded, says everything anyone needs to know about why and what you post. Basically, you post for the fun of it and could care less if what you say is true or false. Is that about right?

From now on, I will apply this filter to all your posts. Clearly you do not mean to be taken seriously.  :)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2022, 01:06:40 AM »
Your statement which I bolded, says everything anyone needs to know about why and what you post. Basically, you post for the fun of it and could care less if what you say is true or false. Is that about right?

From now on, I will apply this filter to all your posts. Clearly you do not mean to be taken seriously.  :)

You got me my friend!!   ;)

This is GetBig after-all...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2022, 12:40:48 PM »
You got me my friend!!   ;)

This is GetBig after-all...

Unfortunately, I've had the misfortune of taking this joint too seriously in the past. So, I owe you a big thank you for reminding me just how unserious it really is. :)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2022, 11:39:23 PM »
Unfortunately, I've had the misfortune of taking this joint too seriously in the past. So, I owe you a big thank you for reminding me just how unserious it really is. :)

I thank you for your ability to forgive a person.
Shows your true character...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2022, 12:19:42 PM »
Canadian Covid Deaths so far:

2020: 15,569.
2021: 14,473.
2022: 14,427.

^ This year is on track to have the most deaths. That's despite 80% of the biggest risk group being fully vaccinated.

The vaccines aren't working.

Covid isn't killing many people directly. Over 80% of the deaths are people who are already dying of cancer. And it's not like the vaccines can make the cancer from those people go away.

Hence why Covid deaths are still so high - these are deaths WITH Covid - not deaths directly from Covid.

In the USA, there have only been 66,000 deaths directly from Covid.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2022, 12:35:32 PM »
Biggest cash grabbing scam in  history.   ::) ::)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2022, 01:17:39 PM »
Canadian Covid Deaths so far:

2020: 15,569.
2021: 14,473.
2022: 14,427.

^ This year is on track to have the most deaths. That's despite 80% of the biggest risk group being fully vaccinated.

The vaccines aren't working.

Covid isn't killing many people directly. Over 80% of the deaths are people who are already dying of cancer. And it's not like the vaccines can make the cancer from those people go away.

Hence why Covid deaths are still so high - these are deaths WITH Covid - not deaths directly from Covid.

In the USA, there have only been 66,000 deaths directly from Covid.

Matt:  I'm not getting vaccinated against COVID because I don't want to put any "chemicals" into my body.

🙄

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2022, 11:37:51 PM »
Biggest cash grabbing scam in  history.   ::) ::)

The whole scam isn’t about the money

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2022, 11:12:10 AM »

Matt:  I'm not getting vaccinated against COVID because I don't want to put any "chemicals" into my body.

🙄
All of us who didn't get the vaccine are still here.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2022, 11:23:48 AM »
All of us who didn't get the vaccine are still here.

All antivaxxers are still alive you say?

Also, don’t forget, the majority of antivaxxers who died are young and healthy.

🙄