Author Topic: "Bros" - Hollywood Rom-Com Movie for Homos.  (Read 7907 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: "Bros" - Hollywood Rom-Com Movie for Homos.
« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2022, 11:04:23 AM »
First one will probably disarm him...
:D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2022, 11:10:01 AM »
That was an epic rant. He didn't even give anyone a chance to respond between each of his rantings. I hope we don't hear of any Canadian shootings in the next 2 weeks.

The retarded little racist fuckwad lives in his parent’s basement.

Who is he going to shoot? His boyfriend Bast From the Past?

Hopefully he injects his Sustanon into his eyes

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2022, 11:41:42 AM »
There is nothing wrong with Matt's views on this subject. I stand with him 100%

Matt, I support you bud.  It's difficult in times like this to stand up for what you believe in. In the end, history will look kindly upon you and not so much with sodomites and sod supporters.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2022, 05:24:41 PM »

Matt, I support you bud.  It's difficult in times like this to stand up for what you believe in. In the end, history will look kindly upon you and not so much with sodomites and sod supporters.

You would.  Fatso.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2022, 02:54:42 AM »

I agree with some of his viewpoints but you have to admit he is coming unhinged.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2022, 11:28:15 AM »

I Tend to Agree with you.
What is it that matt did so Wrong ???  Express his views & ......

Maybe OneMore will Explain ??

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2022, 02:03:42 PM »
I don’t think he has autism. I believe he self diagnosed himself via an online test and was never formally diagnosed. I think he says he is to garner sympathy.

While people give each other shit here, some stuff he posts is just totally out there and unacceptable. I don’t foresee him gaining any insight.

-Seems to me Matt possesses many of the personality traits people with autism spectrum disorder have. For example, folks with Asperger’s syndrome may have high intelligence and better than average verbal skills. Matt is not only a speed typist he fast talker. So much so that it is hard to follow what he is saying. At least that's been my experience talking with him.

Does this remind you of anyone you know? "Obsession. It’s not uncommon for people to have hyper-focus as a symptom of AS. It’s usually toward a specific topic. They may have a deep understanding and vast vocabulary related to this topic. They may also insist on talking about it when engaging with others."

https://www.healthline.com/health/aspergers-symptoms-in-adults#symptoms

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #107 on: October 03, 2022, 02:51:25 PM »
Film had its opening, it didn't go well <$5 million across lots of theaters -

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #108 on: October 03, 2022, 03:05:57 PM »
This is why I went from passively pro-LGBT [just living and letting others live] to looking forward to the next Hitler rising, and machine-gunning these degenerates into mass graves:

Hey - Hitler died only 77 years ago. That's NOTHING in human terms.

A blink of an eye.

But keep pushing this gay shit on straight people minding their own business. They can and have and WILL be murderous again when pushed too far.

you mad cuz this movie trailer made your dick hard?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #109 on: October 03, 2022, 03:09:47 PM »

I saw that it tanked and had to laugh. The trailer featured several jokes at the expense of "straight people'. Now the actor is blaming straight people for how it performed.

How the fuck would he even know? What, was there a survey upon entering the theater that was tabulated in real time?

Is this guy braindead? "Thats the unfortunate part of America...  straight people just didn't show up...blah blah blah...."  let me see, thats the unfortunate part of America? Really? That people aren't going to show up for a movie they don't want to see? Thats so unfortunate.. shove your gay film up your fucking ass.

Fucking loser asshole. His film litteraly and figuratively sucks dick.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: October 03, 2022, 03:26:10 PM »
I saw that it tanked and had to laugh. The trailer featured several jokes at the expense of "straight people'. Now the actor is blaming straight people for how it performed.

How the fuck would he even know? What, was there a survey upon entering the theater that was tabulated in real time?

Is this guy braindead? "Thats the unfortunate part of America...  straight people just didn't show up...blah blah blah...."  let me see, thats the unfortunate part of America? Really? That people aren't going to show up for a movie they don't want to see? Thats so unfortunate.. shove your gay film up your fucking ass.

Haha exactly! This film is torture to most people. Who wants to watch unfunny weirdo actors mincing about for two hours. They should play this on repeat in Guantanamo. Terrorists be spilling all their juicy secrets.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 03, 2022, 03:52:26 PM »

who the fuck was gonna go watch this? and to have him whine like a bitch for it, it's a bad look

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2022, 04:45:02 PM »

I’m shocked that Anytown, USA can’t relate to an old guy having to keep his shirt on at a gay pool party  ???

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 03, 2022, 05:16:48 PM »
I’m shocked that Anytown, USA can’t relate to an old guy having to keep his shirt on at a gay pool party  ???
bro I live in nyc and I’ve got mad gay friends and I don’t relate to this shit.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 03, 2022, 06:00:38 PM »

For sure.

I have some gay friends and they hate this shit.

Talk about being singled out and profiled.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #115 on: October 03, 2022, 06:35:57 PM »
What is this faggotry ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 03, 2022, 06:48:00 PM »
So happy this is flopping.

And the butthurt (for once on his life, not from an overly vigorous ass-ramming) flamer with the presented post is a complete retard.

Straight folks, especially men, will NEVER want to willingly submit their attention towards anything homosexual, whether it be in real life or on the silver screen.

For us, it’s just profoundly gross, and is something we just don’t want to think or know about. 

Call me homophobic all you want.

Call me racist all you want.

Call me a Nazi all you want.

I make no excuses or offer no apology for how and what I think.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #117 on: October 03, 2022, 07:12:39 PM »
If it was a bunch of bbers called “bros” I would watch it

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #118 on: October 03, 2022, 07:36:06 PM »
To be totally honest, I would not watch the show regardless if it were men or women as the subject.  Not my thing.  I am heterosexual and have never thought homosexuality between men or women to be sexually attractive.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #119 on: October 03, 2022, 09:18:05 PM »
To be totally honest, I would not watch the show regardless if it were men or women as the subject.  Not my thing.  I am heterosexual and have never thought homosexuality between men or women to be sexually attractive.

Its a Romcom. A complete rip off of the washed up formula involving the mismatched guy and girl (you know: she's hot but quirky, he's a goofball with a good heart. Insert Drew Barrymore or Jennifer Aniston here, insert Adam Sandler or Owen Wilson tgere) who somehow fall in love at the end of the movie.

I didn't waste my money on romcom's then. So this dickhead rips off the most used up and played out storyline in Hollywood but instead of a guy and a girl its two guys and every gag in the movie is a gay stereotype for a punchline.

Yeah. Thats a great fucking idea.....guy.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: October 03, 2022, 09:32:53 PM »
While the movie Bros is not out, you can warm up watching the series "Gay as Folk"

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #121 on: October 03, 2022, 09:40:08 PM »
Its a Romcom. A complete rip off of the washed up formula involving the mismatched guy and girl (you know: she's hot but quirky, he's a goofball with a good heart. Insert Drew Barrymore or Jennifer Aniston here, insert Adam Sandler or Owen Wilson tgere) who somehow fall in love at the end of the movie.

I didn't waste my money on romcom's then. So this dickhead rips off the most used up and played out storyline in Hollywood but instead of a guy and a girl its two guys and every gag in the movie is a gay stereotype for a punchline.

Yeah. Thats a great fucking idea.....guy.

Besides Sandler (especially his early days) those other 3 are so unlikeable, Aniston is severely overrated, never found her attractive even in the slightest

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #122 on: October 04, 2022, 12:49:55 AM »
If it was a bunch of bbers called “bros” I would watch it

:-\

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2022, 02:47:56 AM »
Now, it's gone past "see the movie to be an ally" to "stop being such a homophobe, you weirdos." -

https://twitter.com/billyeichner/status/1576686311829749761 .

https://twitter.com/billyeichner/status/1573421738444353537 .

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/bros-dot-marie-jones-1235391293/ .

https://www.avclub.com/bros-billy-eichner-review-bombing-homophobic-imdb-1849596704 .

etc....

They're calling in a lot of favors to make it seem like this wasn't just a regular old bomb. To give you an idea of the money involved, it was 22 mil to make it, but then another 30-40 to market it.

They just can't accept that it's a niche movie that turned a lot of people off, including some gays.