Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 148576 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1125 on: August 06, 2022, 03:37:54 PM »
Just the finishing touch... :D

LOL.

I'd like Taffin to Photoshop those pictures so I'm skinnier in the Before photo, and bigger in the After photo.  ;D

That before picture isn't quite accurate, as I was back in the gym before going on cycle.

The photos below are closer. But no matter how you cut it - I'm up 24.5 pounds, and I'm fuller and harder than ever before, and basically pumped up just from pouring a glass of orange juice.

I'm as strong as I normally am, if not a little stronger, WHILE NOT TRAINING FOR STRENGTH.

This isn't fair.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1126 on: August 06, 2022, 03:38:19 PM »
I have 0 charges for Domestic abuse or assaulting of women or Drug abuse. Getbig has been spreading lies about me for over a year

;D

How many arrests?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1127 on: August 06, 2022, 03:40:52 PM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1128 on: August 06, 2022, 03:43:01 PM »
MCWAY was saying I should just train naturally. Ohhh - so I'm going to be full and pumped 24/7 just from walking around, if I train naturally?

It's not so much the weight - it's that fill and pumped and quality look that I just don't feel you can get naturally.

I didn't even work out today, but I'm still as pumped here as I would be after an upper body workout normally - if not more pumped:

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1129 on: August 06, 2022, 04:20:12 PM »
MCWAY was saying I should just train naturally. Ohhh - so I'm going to be full and pumped 24/7 just from walking around, if I train naturally?

It's not so much the weight - it's that fill and pumped and quality look that I just don't feel you can get naturally.

I didn't even work out today, but I'm still as pumped here as I would be after an upper body workout normally - if not more pumped:
matt should go natty n just sit in a sauna all day to replicate days on mercury it will look ripped
A

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1130 on: August 06, 2022, 05:05:26 PM »
I have 0 charges for Domestic abuse or assaulting of women or Drug abuse. Getbig has been spreading lies about me for over a year
What are you on probation for then? YOU said you have a probation officer. I've asked you this multiple times and you ignore the question for obvious reasons. You have something to hide

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1131 on: August 06, 2022, 05:09:00 PM »
Thank you, Hulkotron!

That's the closest I want to come to passing out at the gym. I want close, but - I was starting to see a few stars. Just a few. So that was heavy enough, and close enough for me. I always try to pull back in training *just* before issues/injuries.

I am now wondering where to go with this cycle? I will hit +30-lb gained just from Anadrol.

I'm wondering if I do start the Sustanon, if I could hit 220.  :D

It would just be temporary. I'm sorry of curious how I look at 220, but that would be +37-lb gained, and I wasn't quite prepared to put on that much weight.

I think I literally got as much out of this cycle as possible. I'm kind of curious how people would respond to me at 220.  :D ;D

Should I be a man and add the Sustanon?

Are you afraid of needles? Makes no sense aren't running the sust

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1132 on: August 06, 2022, 08:02:37 PM »
It was brought up that it's probably a better idea to look for value from within - rather than from gear.

I agree.

I just...have really been getting a kick out of this cycle. I literally can't believe how much attention muscle garners. I mean, I always knew, but...I've never experienced anything like this.

I'm up 27-lb now.

I really can't complain. I just wish I could achieve this perpetually full/pumped look without gear. It's not necessarily the weight - but, again, just what constant pumped look.

I have a shoulders workout tomorrow, so if anyone has any suggestions, let me know before then.

I want to get some heavy sets in - maybe 100-lb dumbbells for reps for seated overhead dumbbell press, and heavy reverse pec deck flies with the full stack [200-lb].

I have been doing hypertrophy training only, but I want to nail that 225x30 bench press set this month. That would make a good video for Getbig.  :)

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1133 on: August 06, 2022, 08:04:40 PM »
It was brought up that it's probably a better idea to look for value from within - rather than from gear.

I agree.

I just...have really been getting a kick out of this cycle. I literally can't believe how much attention muscle garners. I mean, I always knew, but...I've never experienced anything like this.

I'm up 27-lb now.

I really can't complain. I just wish I could achieve this perpetually full/pumped look without gear. It's not necessarily the weight - but, again, just what constant pumped look.

I have a shoulders workout tomorrow, so if anyone has any suggestions, let me know before then.

I want to get some heavy sets in - maybe 100-lb dumbbells for reps for seated overhead dumbbell press, and heavy reverse pec deck flies with the full stack [200-lb].

I have been doing hypertrophy training only, but I want to nail that 225x30 bench press set this month. That would make a good video for Getbig.  :)

Matt,

annually, how much do you think you spend on clothes?

Gym attire and going out attire

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1134 on: August 06, 2022, 08:21:56 PM »
Matt,

annually, how much do you think you spend on clothes?

Gym attire and going out attire

Matt Canning will be suicidal in a month when his water gains are gone.

He’s going to break down and cry….AGAIN.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1135 on: August 06, 2022, 08:25:39 PM »

I just sent Primemuscle another dick pic.

Did you take my advice and oil your cock so Prime will find it more appealing?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1136 on: August 06, 2022, 08:27:33 PM »
Did you take my advice and oil your cock so Prime will find it more appealing?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1137 on: August 06, 2022, 08:37:23 PM »
I'm just joking around.

But since you asked - someone else said I get mad being accused of being gay.

No, man - it's not that.

I get mad when people question my claims, whatever they are, when I can prove those claims.

I posted my dumbbell bench video and got called out on it. It was not the form I intended.

I'll get it next time.

But we need to grant that one way or another, I'll prove my claims.

I'll get a 225x25 bench on video next week, and I'm really hoping I can get that for 30 reps before the month is over.

I just want to prove all my claims.

I don't appreciate being accused of being weak, having a small dick, etc.

And what can I do to stop such comments, except verify my cock size?

Would you want to be accused of having a small cock, MM?

[to my knowledge, no one ever accused you of this, but would you appreciate it?]

I'm willing and able to available to prove all my claims.

Maybe I can get a good 550-lb deadlift video up too - I just didn't want to push the strength stuff while on gear, as I heard injury risk is elevated. But I do want to prove to Getbig that I'm truthful.

Matt WHY in the absolute fck would I care if someone said I had a little dick?? I can’t wrap my brain around that.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1138 on: August 06, 2022, 09:39:12 PM »
I have a suggestion for you Matt....please take your own miserable life.......do some good for once.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1139 on: August 07, 2022, 04:03:01 AM »

No judgment from me.

If Matt wants to be a creepy weirdo sending unsolicited dick pics to 80 year old soggy men. I'm here to help him be the best possible creepy weirdo he can be.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1140 on: August 07, 2022, 05:01:48 AM »
matt should go natty n just sit in a sauna all day to replicate days on mercury it will look ripped
matt your mass has surpassed time wasonlycox now just more comparisons with his 85' photo for proof but now its maybe time to deflate before u get 2 big
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1141 on: August 07, 2022, 04:19:41 PM »

Wrong again! What I said was that the gains you were seeking didn't require the use of steroids. And, I (and others) gave you advice of what you could do to make those gains, while you were blubbering and wailing about not having those roids at the time.

The consensus across the board was that your diet SUCKED.

Your insecurity about being pumped all the time is just as ridiculous as mine was nearly TWENTY YEARS AGO, when I used to do push-ups at the water park like a blithering fool. I'm much bigger, ice cold, than I ever way doing that foolishness back in the day.

Exactly who are you trying to impress?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1142 on: August 07, 2022, 04:29:46 PM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1143 on: August 07, 2022, 05:03:22 PM »

Exactly who are you trying to impress?

Soggy 80 yearold bisexual men

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1144 on: August 07, 2022, 05:11:36 PM »
Matt is on a journey of personal discovery.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1145 on: August 07, 2022, 06:08:29 PM »
Matt is starting to look like a serious Mr Canada contender

Schwarzenegger Measured

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1146 on: August 07, 2022, 06:09:34 PM »
I have a suggestion for you Matt....please take your own miserable life.......do some good for once.

Wes- that's so harsh lol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1147 on: August 07, 2022, 08:52:45 PM »
Matt is starting to look like a serious Mr Canada contender

Schwarzenegger Measured
What kind of bullshit IFBB show is that supposed to be? Did Basile have his kids cut out paper letters and stick them up? Fakest IFBB show ever. And who gets 5 trophies for one show?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1148 on: August 07, 2022, 09:23:42 PM »
What kind of bullshit IFBB show is that supposed to be? Did Basile have his kids cut out paper letters and stick them up? Fakest IFBB show ever. And who gets 5 trophies for one show?

Vince was constructing the letters right before the show—some scissors, glue and composition paper.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1149 on: August 07, 2022, 09:27:42 PM »

Wes 68 trophies start to sound a little less impressive when you see how many they give away every show