Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 146086 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1875 on: September 09, 2022, 01:00:30 AM »
Not really!! Their diets probably SUCK worse than yours does.

Yeah, lol!

It certainly seems that way...

I know we live in La La Land on Getbig, but at my gym, I am the strongest person by far, at least 95% of the time.

A few members weigh more...but they are fat weight. A very small minority are stronger, but I hardly ever see them.

A lot of people at my gym are on steroids...but you'd literally never know.

You'll never know personally, because you won't do the ONE THING needed to get the job done: GET YOUR DIET STRAIGHT. You won't eat enough calories to grow; nor will you stick to a diet to get cut up long enough.

You'll make some BS excuse about feigned health concerns. But, when it came to the needle in the rump, health be damned!! "I'm perpetually pumped!!"

My health concerns are not bad reasons. Ultimately, if I bulk up naturally or using steroids, both will compromise my health. You can't tell me that you out-weighing me by 50-lb is a health-neutral quality.

Bulking up, even naturally, is going to tax the processes of our bodies. We are not going to be systemically better off if we bulk up naturally, versus restricting calories.

I'd even argue that being light and being strong are two of the best things you can do for your health. All studies on caloric restriction shows it is extremely healthy.

Now here's a question: is it less healthy to use barely any Anadrol for 2-3 months and get the look I want, or bulk up naturally, eating, pissing, and shitting way more, and even then not quite getting the look I was aiming for?

How is eating 50,000 extra calories a month for eight months so much better than running a bit of gear for a quarter of that time? I'm not saying low-dose steroid use is healthy - I'm just saying your natural bulking is not healthy either. You carried around 50-lb more body weight than I did for the past two decades, MCWAY. Don't sit and tell me anything about health.

I have never - in my life, not ONCE - had any health marker outside of the optimal range. That didn't happen by accident. NOTHING IN OUR LIVES MATTER IF WE DON'T HAVE OUR HEALTH. And I am simply not willing to compromise my health. Some people are, some aren't. I'm not. I did it temporarily for the summer only - that's it.

You need to stop pretending eating masses of chemical laden food is so "healthy" just because it's natural.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1876 on: September 09, 2022, 01:23:45 AM »
The name of this site says it all, GETBIG!! That's the hardest part of bodybuilding, because you have to INCREASE the calories.

It's quality and quantity. Eat too much of the wrong food or not enough of the right food (for your particular body) and it's futility personified.

I came to terms with that over 25 years ago. Steroids or no steroids, I'm not putting more muscle on my bony frame unless I'm downing calories and protein......LOTS OF THEM!! That's how weight gainers became my best friends in my quest for swoleness.

My biggest challenge over the years is putting on size WITHOUT THEM. Whenever my gains stall, my first inclination is to grab a bucket or bag of gainer and go to work (especially since the ones today are of much better quality). But, I'm not in my teens or early 20s anymore. I can't put away 5000 calories the way I once did, back in the day.

I'm of the mindset that no one really gets anywhere training naturally. Probably a natural who is 6'3" can maybe hope to be 210-lb without being too fat.

I think the difference comes down to body composition - I could be 200-lb at 25% body fat, no doubt. If not even a bit heavier at that body fat percentage, or be that weight and a bit leaner.

But if someone is 200-lb at 20% body fat, that does not mean they can be 170-lb at 5% body fat. That is where hormones come in.

A natural could have the same LBM as a juiced competitor who weighs less, but it's not the same thing.

Jason Blaha once said he had the same LBM as Sergio Oliva or Serge Nubret or something. He was using it as an example to show why LBM doesn't matter. And that's one thing I don't think you understand: steroids radically improve your body composition. I've been 200-lb before, but I had a 35" waist. This time, I was 200-lb with a 32" waist. Steroids gave me a totally different look.

Furthermore, MCWAY, if steroids didn't offer some benefit, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK ATHLETES IN EVERY SPORT ON THE PLANET USE THEM?!

If it matters so much to you, I will be going on a natural strength building program now. I always train for strength if I'm not getting sufficient calories - as I can always make progress, even if I'm barely eating.

But I can GUARANTEE YOU, even if I do get my diet and training on point, I will still not look like I did this summer using juice, when I wasn't remotely counting calories.

Steroid training is in fact so much better, that I don't get how so many steroid junkies can ignore it as a factor. I remember one local Strongman [who gave himself a HEART ATTACK from abusing Cheque Drops in a contest] would trash me for my training. I had to explain to the dumb fuck that I bench more than he does, and I do it WITHOUT TAKING ENOUGH STEROIDS FOR THREE MEN.

What a fucking moron. Just the audacity of these steroid junkies to pretend like steroids aren't a major element. Look at what just happened to me, barely using - I shot up nearly 30 fucking pounds! If I had actually ran the Sustanon, I would have looked like a totally different person. It just blows my mind that steroid addicts could criticize the progress of someone not using.

Although it's unlikely, part of me does want to run a REAL cycle next time, just to get to 220-230 or more, just to show that the only thing preventing me from doing that is my health consciousness.

But at the end of the day, I just don't want to compromise my health. So who knows where I go from here. All I know is that I will be training for strength.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1877 on: September 09, 2022, 02:10:27 AM »
Its called a jawline

Damn, you look way older than your actual age. ??? ??? :( :-\
X

DENVER2SANFRAN

• Getbig II
« Reply #1878 on: September 09, 2022, 02:11:24 AM »
Get some help Matt.
Take that fat bald guy with you.
Surprised you haven't had the cuckoo doctors called already.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1879 on: September 09, 2022, 02:27:18 AM »
Get some help Matt.
Take that fat bald guy with you.
Surprised you haven't had the cuckoo doctors called already.

You just described half of getbig. You need to be more specific.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #1880 on: September 09, 2022, 05:01:20 AM »
So...anabolic steroids really do work?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #1881 on: September 09, 2022, 06:18:13 AM »
You're natural! What natural looks good?
This is a false statement made by people with atrophied testicles.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1882 on: September 09, 2022, 06:57:39 AM »
I'm of the mindset that no one really gets anywhere training naturally. Probably a natural who is 6'3" can maybe hope to be 210-lb without being too fat.

I think the difference comes down to body composition - I could be 200-lb at 25% body fat, no doubt. If not even a bit heavier at that body fat percentage, or be that weight and a bit leaner.

But if someone is 200-lb at 20% body fat, that does not mean they can be 170-lb at 5% body fat. That is where hormones come in.

A natural could have the same LBM as a juiced competitor who weighs less, but it's not the same thing.

Jason Blaha once said he had the same LBM as Sergio Oliva or Serge Nubret or something. He was using it as an example to show why LBM doesn't matter. And that's one thing I don't think you understand: steroids radically improve your body composition. I've been 200-lb before, but I had a 35" waist. This time, I was 200-lb with a 32" waist. Steroids gave me a totally different look.

Furthermore, MCWAY, if steroids didn't offer some benefit, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK ATHLETES IN EVERY SPORT ON THE PLANET USE THEM?!

If it matters so much to you, I will be going on a natural strength building program now. I always train for strength if I'm not getting sufficient calories - as I can always make progress, even if I'm barely eating.

But I can GUARANTEE YOU, even if I do get my diet and training on point, I will still not look like I did this summer using juice, when I wasn't remotely counting calories.

Steroid training is in fact so much better, that I don't get how so many steroid junkies can ignore it as a factor. I remember one local Strongman [who gave himself a HEART ATTACK from abusing Cheque Drops in a contest] would trash me for my training. I had to explain to the dumb fuck that I bench more than he does, and I do it WITHOUT TAKING ENOUGH STEROIDS FOR THREE MEN.

What a fucking moron. Just the audacity of these steroid junkies to pretend like steroids aren't a major element. Look at what just happened to me, barely using - I shot up nearly 30 fucking pounds! If I had actually ran the Sustanon, I would have looked like a totally different person. It just blows my mind that steroid addicts could criticize the progress of someone not using.

Although it's unlikely, part of me does want to run a REAL cycle next time, just to get to 220-230 or more, just to show that the only thing preventing me from doing that is my health consciousness.

But at the end of the day, I just don't want to compromise my health. So who knows where I go from here. All I know is that I will be training for strength.

Dude stop you are not in shape you are fat you can’t talk about how easy and excellent it went when you are fat

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1883 on: September 09, 2022, 07:25:32 AM »
You just described half most of getbig. You need to be more specific.

:D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1884 on: September 09, 2022, 08:00:39 AM »
Yeah, lol!

It certainly seems that way...

I know we live in La La Land on Getbig, but at my gym, I am the strongest person by far, at least 95% of the time.

A few members weigh more...but they are fat weight. A very small minority are stronger, but I hardly ever see them.

A lot of people at my gym are on steroids...but you'd literally never know.

That's part of the problem. You need your ego bruised, the same way I got mine when I went to Gold's Gym in Pinellas Park, FL after spending years training at Bally.

I could be the biggest and strongest, if I trained at Planet Fitness. But would that help me improve myself? Hardly!

Trust me. You come to 24-Hour Fitness where I live. I PROMISE you that you will be NOWHERE NEAR strongest nor biggest person there.

My health concerns are not bad reasons. Ultimately, if I bulk up naturally or using steroids, both will compromise my health. You can't tell me that you out-weighing me by 50-lb is a health-neutral quality.

Bulking up, even naturally, is going to tax the processes of our bodies. We are not going to be systemically better off if we bulk up naturally, versus restricting calories.

Why are you harping on this 50-lb stuff? You don't weigh 170 lbs anymore....at least, not until you go off the sauce completely.

I'd even argue that being light and being strong are two of the best things you can do for your health. All studies on caloric restriction shows it is extremely healthy.

Who cares about "studies"? There were "studies" that anabolic steroids didn't work at all.

Now here's a question: is it less healthy to use barely any Anadrol for 2-3 months and get the look I want, or bulk up naturally, eating, pissing, and shitting way more, and even then not quite getting the look I was aiming for?

How is eating 50,000 extra calories a month for eight months so much better than running a bit of gear for a quarter of that time? I'm not saying low-dose steroid use is healthy - I'm just saying your natural bulking is not healthy either. You carried around 50-lb more body weight than I did for the past two decades, MCWAY. Don't sit and tell me anything about health.

And you keep thinking that letting your bodyweight go up and down 40-50 lbs, while using steroids is healthy. So, spare me the sanctimony.

I have never - in my life, not ONCE - had any health marker outside of the optimal range. That didn't happen by accident. NOTHING IN OUR LIVES MATTER IF WE DON'T HAVE OUR HEALTH. And I am simply not willing to compromise my health. Some people are, some aren't. I'm not. I did it temporarily for the summer only - that's it.

NEWS FLASH!!! Neither have I. I got a clean bill of health from my physician back in April. So, your sniveling about my not being healthy at 220 or so is quite absurd.

You need to stop pretending eating masses of chemical laden food is so "healthy" just because it's natural.

You're one to talk about chemicals. You're sticking those in your rump, using one of the most toxic versions of anabolics to boot. And, it's all because YOU'RE TOO LAZY to stick to a decent diet. You want the needle to do the work for you.

And you use the excuse of "health" to duck and dodge the issue. That's why you shrink back down to 170-180 when the roids go bye-bye.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1885 on: September 09, 2022, 08:12:35 AM »

Sucks to be you. Thankfully, many people (including myself) don't subscribe to your pathetic mentality.

WRONG!! If you had a 32" waist vs. a 35" waist, it means one thing: YOUR BODYFAT WAS LOWER. Guess what!! The same thing has happened to me.

My bodyfat is lower at 224 NOW than it was the first time I got to this bodyweight......and the last time I got to this bodyweight. And I didn't use anabolics then or now. The weights I use now at 224 would have put me in ICU, had I tried them back in the day.

If you were always making progress, you sure as heck wouldn't be stuck at 170-180, lamenting about the precious syringes and being supposedly pumped all the time.

That is categorically STUPID. If you're eating enough calories, you will go bigger and stronger.

Training for strength isn't just one-rep maxes or merely focusing on particular lifts. Strength training is a necessity for bodybuilders who aren't taking steroids. Every big non-steroid using bodybuilder I've seen could move serious poundage, often getting the compliment of being even stronger than they look.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1886 on: September 09, 2022, 08:42:02 AM »
MCWAY -

I've used 3x 25mg Anadrol in the past 14 days. So now is as good a time as any to end the cycle.

I am still 205-lb. Maintaining my increased calories from the cycle have helped that, I'm sure.

The photo comparison below is not an accurate representation, because the before picture was just after gyms reopened in Canada. Regardless, one thing the that photo represents is how utterly futile natural bodybuilding is. Look at how much more pumped my arms look in the second picture. It's not JUST the increase in size - it's the pump that stays perpetually, at least in part, as well as the fullness and sort of "3D" look to the muscles.

None of that happens off gear.

Furthermore, yes, I doubled my calories during this cycle, but one reason I did that is because the gains came so damn quick. No wonder some people don't even train unless they are on gear! You make progress at a snail's pace training naturally.

And while I did double my calories, I sure as heck wasn't counting them. I was just making sure I got sufficient protein - or close enough - and then just eating "whatever" for the rest.

If you weren't counting them, how did you know you DOUBLED them? Define succifient protein.

You've just made my point. The only time you made a halfway decent attempt to fix your diet is when you're on the juice. But, off the sauce, you eat like a crackhead. Yet, you have the gall to claim how worthless training without steroids is.

HOW UTTERLY STUPID IS THAT?

Meanwhile, to make comparable gains naturally, I'd have to be following a proper diet to the letter. It would also take much longer, and my muscles STILL wouldn't have this look.

AND THAT'S WHY PEOPLE USE STEROIDS.

Again, you eat like a crackhead when the needle is gone. "It would take much longer"? What's your hurry? Are you competing? Is there an explosive device taped to your skull that will EXPLODE, if you don't get to a certain size by a certain date?

It just makes any level of muscle development you want to achieve that much easier. So what used to take five years to achieve on steroids can not be achieved in three years or less using steroids + bioidentical hormones.

Bottom line: I didn't want to spend eight months to get this result. So I did it in a matter of weeks using basically NOTHING, and maintained the look all summer.

Now that summer's over, I can get to the same size naturally, but it will take months, and it will STILL not be the same look.

As the saying goes: When you STAY ready, you don't need to get ready. Because you're too lazy to be consistent and disciplined with your diet, you keep going through this yo-yo routine of growing and shrinking.

To summarize, natural training SUCKS! And let's be honest, MCWAY: your results are not spectacular. That's why you won't post a photo.

You could easily post a back double biceps photo anonymously. You won't do that because you don't look good. And why would you look good? You're natural! What natural looks good?
'"
Look who's talking about not-spectacular results. You're getting clowned about your "results", EVEN WHILE YOU'RE TAKING STEROIDS. When people ask if you're taking steroids, you're getting somewhere. When you have to advertise that you are taking them (unsolicited), enough said.

Without the needle, you're too lazy to take care of business as it relates to your diet. That's why you keep using the lame excuse of supposedly being concerned about your health (as if gaining and losing dozens of pounds, after using one of the most toxic steroids on the planet is tantamount to healthy living).

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1887 on: September 09, 2022, 12:52:01 PM »
Many do use some gear-shots as a PWO. Sometimes a mix of fast acting crap like: TNE (test, no ether), Superdrol Oil, Tren-Ace, etc.

"Iron Beasts" for sure!!

It's probably Slin.

No reason to shoot gear a few minutes before a workout.

Or they have trouble shooting it at home, so to help hide it they shoot at the gym/office.

I know a few guys who did that.

Also, guys swear they get an extra boost when they shoot gear pre-workout.

And i'll admit i used to shoot gear at home, then drive to the gym.

Not sure there is any truth to it, unless you are shooting short esters.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1888 on: September 09, 2022, 12:57:31 PM »
It's probably Slin.

Or they have trouble shooting it at home, so to help hide it they shoot at the gym/office.

I used to love shooting test prop in bis and tris and going to do arms, insane pumps.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1889 on: September 09, 2022, 12:58:55 PM »

“at my gym, I am the strongest person by far….at least 95% of the time.”

Spastic Matt Canning actually believes his own bullshit. After over 3 months on steroids are you finally meeting your goal of impressing your 13 year old daughter’s friends on social media?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1890 on: September 09, 2022, 01:02:30 PM »
It's probably Slin.

Even if it`s only psychological, anything that helps you is worth doing as the mind is the strongest muscle not to sound like a worn out  cliche`.

Pavlov!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1891 on: September 09, 2022, 01:47:26 PM »
I always just look at bodyweight because I don't get fat and out of shape. If you are just getting fatter then yes absolutely the weight doesn't matter. Not saying you need to be shredded as I do think you can grow better at 10% than 5% but you should see your belly button have abs and pecs not tits. Your arms look a lot better but your core and chest are fat. Stop debating nonsense and start the sustanon yesterday and get your protein/carb ratio higher eat lean protein still lots of it but less carbs not sure if you are drinking soda or what but at your weight with your training you should be leaner. Add some HGH for fuck sake you say you have money

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1892 on: September 09, 2022, 02:02:24 PM »
I always just look at bodyweight because I don't get fat and out of shape. If you are just getting fatter then yes absolutely the weight doesn't matter. Not saying you need to be shredded as I do think you can grow better at 10% than 5% but you should see your belly button have abs and pecs not tits. Your arms look a lot better but your core and chest are fat. Stop debating nonsense and start the sustanon yesterday and get your protein/carb ratio higher eat lean protein still lots of it but less carbs not sure if you are drinking soda or what but at your weight with your training you should be leaner. Add some HGH for fuck sake you say you have money

I'd say not to listen to the guy with a heart rate of 120 but you aren't totally wrong here ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1893 on: September 09, 2022, 02:11:04 PM »

Now re-write this without using drugs as a crutch and you’re pretty much spot on.

Unfortunately any type of common sense is lost on Matt Canning. He’s not here to learn or grow, he’s only here to make every thread about him.

You’re like Matt Canning lite.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1894 on: September 09, 2022, 03:43:05 PM »
That’s a deep belly button.

Joshie Rehaluk will get at least 80% of his dick inside that.

Looks like he's aged 25 years.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1895 on: September 09, 2022, 04:29:25 PM »
Bhanky,
Is peach cobbler low carb?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1896 on: September 09, 2022, 04:36:41 PM »
Bhanky,
Is peach cobbler low carb?

I was single digit bodyfat when I ate that Matt is not

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1897 on: September 09, 2022, 04:39:08 PM »

Matt does not eat peach cobbler.

Is this hampering his results?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1898 on: September 09, 2022, 04:40:28 PM »

Doesn't he need to cocoon, too?

I thought high amounts of sodium, sugar and fat create an anabolic environment?

You have me confused now hanky.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1899 on: September 09, 2022, 04:46:01 PM »
Doesn't he need to cocoon, too?

I thought high amounts of sodium, sugar and fat create an anabolic environment?

You have me confused now hanky.

I mean you can’t just put rocket fuel in a pinto and get a Ferrari next month even with medicinal ideals it still takes time to develop a quality physique