Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 146594 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #300 on: July 10, 2022, 01:19:18 PM »
Now this version would probably hit Tyson with a club and drag him back to his cave.

That's one of the best.

As someone said long ago.

That's hanky when he first discovered fire. ;D

Cro-Magnon hankins.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #301 on: July 10, 2022, 01:20:30 PM »
That's one of the best.

As someone said long ago.

That's hanky when he first discovered fire. ;D

Cro-Magnon hankins.
That was freaking funny.  ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #302 on: July 10, 2022, 01:22:02 PM »
I gave up the cycle 5-6 days ago.

The only medical test I had been thinking about doing but didn't, was a Holter Heart Monitor.

Of course when I do it, and it says my heart function is in the top 0.01% of people of any age, I'll still find another reason NOT to follow this through.

Steroids are pretty retarded though - you take them, temporarily improve in size and strength, then go back to normal. Or keep doing them for years, which is even more retarded.

Anyone on steroids, if they go off for a FULL 1.5 to 3 years [not 'bridging" between cycles, oh brother], will just go back to their natural size - although the side effects may not go away.

Men are going to be between 170 and maybe 190. The only natural exceptions to this are fat fucks.

Maybe pro bodybuilders are exceptions, but based on how they look when they retire, I wouldn't even say that.

It's all a giant fraud.

Industry of drug addicts.
so why did you even start or think it was a good idea? To get out of depression? Tbh maybe you do have naturally low T, may explain your lack of libido and depression. So maybe TRT(real TRT not BB-"TRT") could be a good idea in your case.

Do something productive with your time instead. You spend too much time online Im guessing.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #303 on: July 10, 2022, 01:52:35 PM »
Now this version would probably hit Tyson with a club and drag him back to his cave.

BHANKS said he strikes fear in serial killers and murderers. He looks pretty threatening there! :o :o :D ;D :D
X

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: July 10, 2022, 01:53:31 PM »
This….takes down a prime Mike Tyson and submits him.

This.

Haha Yes!

"Soft mouth" hankins.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: July 10, 2022, 01:54:34 PM »
It takes less time than that Matt.

You do retain some of the muscle tissue, but overall, it's not much and too hard to quantify.

I took massive amounts of AAS for 8 years, then went clean for 4 years.

Even while working out and eating right, i lost 30 pounds.

It's all smoke and mirrors.

Delusions of grandeur.

When it comes to sports, AAS are banned for a reason. Even a small amount of Test/GH is a game changer.

That's why you see so many athletes getting caught using them, because they work.

The governing bodies and athletes tell you they dont work yet they test for them.

If they didnt work why test?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: July 10, 2022, 01:54:57 PM »
No no no - hold on there a minute Walt, I think you mean this... he's got that 'tard strength, dontcha know..

And of course!

"You would respect me in prison" hankins.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: July 10, 2022, 01:55:44 PM »
BHANKS said he strikes fear in serial killers and murderers. He looks pretty threatening there! :o :o :D ;D :D
He wouldn`t last a minute in Springfield bro.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: July 10, 2022, 01:59:17 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #309 on: July 10, 2022, 02:08:09 PM »
Haha Yes!

"Soft mouth" hankins.

5’-9” and 180 lbs without his drugs.

Granted that is 3” taller and 25 lbs heavier than Matt “Connoisseur of Cock” Canning.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #310 on: July 10, 2022, 02:59:17 PM »
You don't like seeing Chevy chase on there?

;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #311 on: July 10, 2022, 03:02:22 PM »
another thread that bhanks chose to make about himself  :-\

No I made one comment offering Matt advice then the haters all decided to make the thread about attacking me and I defended myself completely different

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: July 10, 2022, 03:04:19 PM »
Do you think Tyson knows how to sprawl or that it would be any easy takedown for you?

It would be an easy takedown I get it Tyson is a God a mythical invincible terrifying Demon but the reality is he can't defend a takedown from your average high school wrestler. Sprawl lol it's a little more complicated than that. It would absolutely be an easy takedown

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: July 10, 2022, 03:09:15 PM »

Looks can be deceiving it's almost a pheromone type of thing people absolutely know not to mess with me in real life online it is different in real life no one does they can sense it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: July 10, 2022, 03:09:59 PM »
BHANKS, you are a monster.

I know I have spent my life trying to hide it from the World

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #315 on: July 10, 2022, 03:10:52 PM »
Looks can be deceiving it's almost a pheromone type of thing people absolutely know not to mess with me in real life online it is different in real life no one does they can sense it

What do you think people are sensing?
X

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: July 10, 2022, 03:12:04 PM »
It would be an easy takedown I get it Tyson is a God a mythical invincible terrifying Demon but the reality is he can't defend a takedown from your average high school wrestler. Sprawl lol it's a little more complicated than that. It would absolutely be an easy takedown

So you would beat GSP?  In Mma? And kevin English in body building correct?

More lies, from the Wood women beater Hankins

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: July 10, 2022, 03:13:09 PM »
I gave up the cycle 5-6 days ago.

The only medical test I had been thinking about doing but didn't, was a Holter Heart Monitor.

Of course when I do it, and it says my heart function is in the top 0.01% of people of any age, I'll still find another reason NOT to follow this through.

Steroids are pretty retarded though - you take them, temporarily improve in size and strength, then go back to normal. Or keep doing them for years, which is even more retarded.

Anyone on steroids, if they go off for a FULL 1.5 to 3 years [not 'bridging" between cycles, oh brother], will just go back to their natural size - although the side effects may not go away.

Men are going to be between 170 and maybe 190. The only natural exceptions to this are fat fucks.

Maybe pro bodybuilders are exceptions, but based on how they look when they retire, I wouldn't even say that.

It's all a giant fraud.

Industry of drug addicts.

It's just strange you do something wrong then claim it doesn't work then claim it is the only thing that works. You vilify and praise at the same time then quit and complain. You should just be on TRT in the first place you are going to wind up worse than when you started as you have built in a crash

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: July 10, 2022, 03:14:27 PM »
So you would beat GSP?  In Mma? And kevin English in body building correct?

More lies, from the Wood women beater Hankins

GSP was 170lbs in his prime and looks to be about 160lbs now in retirement I would fucking crush him they have weight classes for a reason

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: July 10, 2022, 03:15:29 PM »
What do you think people are sensing?

Come find out we both know you wouldn't look at me sideways much less say one fucking dumb word to me in real life

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #320 on: July 10, 2022, 03:22:10 PM »
Come find out we both know you wouldn't look at me sideways much less say one fucking dumb word to me in real life

BHANKS, Jason Blaha once said that his girlfriends friends called him “The Monster.”

Would this be similar to you?
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #321 on: July 10, 2022, 03:28:45 PM »
No I made one comment offering Matt advice then the haters all decided to make the thread about attacking me and I defended myself completely different

Fuck off, you lying, wifebeating piece of shit.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #322 on: July 10, 2022, 03:32:29 PM »

Hankins, how you not seen the size of your melon? -

Do you not think Tyson would be beating you all about it while you go for the takedown?

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #323 on: July 10, 2022, 03:45:43 PM »
GSP was 170lbs in his prime and looks to be about 160lbs now in retirement I would fucking crush him they have weight classes for a reason

Lol lol lol, would you crack him over the head with your disability cane? Have the day off, you dork. Do you think real life is a wrestling match with rules? Tyson would bite your nose off and rip your eyes out before you even got your leotard and ear muffs on. You'd be on the ground looking like that woman who got attacked by a chimp, crying out for your maid's painkillers and an IV of cocooning nutrients. Your MMA record is a complete joke yet you're on here claiming that you'd beat world champion boxers and GSP, hahahaha. DELUDED!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: July 10, 2022, 04:06:22 PM »
Hankins, how you not seen the size of your melon? -

Do you not think Tyson would be beating you all about it while you go for the takedown?

Do you even know what a sweep single is and fuck no again Wrestling is greater than boxing and it's not just me any average wrestler his size would take him out